Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1
Chapter 43

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Vision

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 43 - The tragic death of my father set my life on a path I couldn't imagine. When I was nineteen, I discovered my friend Kelly was actually the love of my life. It all came to fruition in "Our Cabin in The Woods" and things couldn't be better. This is our story about growth, love, and fortune. Along the way, Kelly and I discover life isn't necessarily what we thought it would be - it was better as long as we were willing to explore and go with the changes we encountered.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

At first I didn’t know what to expect. I stood hugging Jenny and sharing tender kisses. During the day, we acted as a couple and so did Rob and Kelly. None of us talked about the arrangement or where it was headed.

Jenny pulled her head back, looked into my eyes, and smiled. I smiled back and moved my hands to her ass. Pulling her against my body I kissed her again. She wiggled in my arms and stabbed her tongue into my mouth.

As we stood kissing, I worked the back of Jenny’s dress up. I moved my hands over her bottom and traced the lacy edges of her thong with my fingertips. She moaned into my mouth as she pushed against my expanding cock.

Jenny and I slowly stripped each other, pausing to kiss and touch one another. She released my neck when I unfastened her bra so she could take it off. A few minutes later, we were down to our underwear. I eased her toward the bed, jerked the covers back, and sat her on the edge.

Dropping to one knee, I gazed into Jenny’s eyes as I eased her thong down her legs. I pushed her knees apart, leaned in and kissed her pussy. She ran her fingers through my hair as I lapped at her sex.

After several minutes of oral attention, I stood up. Jenny gripped the waistband of my boxer briefs and tugged them down. I stepped out of the garment and sat next to her. Our mouths came together and we kissed while flicking our tongues around. I put my arm around her shoulders and eased her back onto the bed.

We scrambled around, lying next to one another. We maintained our heated kissing and ran our hands over the other’s body. I massaged one of Jenny’s breasts and teased her hard nipple. She stroked my cock and fondled my balls.

While our actions were very sexual, they weren’t urgent. We took our time to explore each other as if it were the first time we were naked together.

Jenny began kissing down my body and used her tongue to excite me. She rested her head on my stomach and guided my cock into her mouth. I tugged at her to turn around, but she didn’t comply. After bobbing her head on my cock for a moment, she shifted so she could see my face while she blew me.

She removed her mouth from my cock, looked into my eyes, and smiled. Her tongue came out of her mouth and she licked me from my balls to the head of my dick.

Smiling, Jenny said, “Since the night in the hot tub when Kelly convinced me to suck Rob, I have come to love giving head.” She sucked me for a few moments and then moved up.

“You’re very good at it,” I said. I still wasn’t sure about what we were doing or why things progressed to where they had.

“Thanks,” Jenny said as she straddled my body and lowered herself onto my erection. She wiggled a little, moaning as my cock penetrated her. Leaning forward, she pressed her lips to mine.

Jenny and I made love to each other. We changed positions several times during our first session. After about a half hour, we came almost simultaneously. The moment her climax began, I felt my cock shoot my semen into her contracting pussy.

While we held each other, basking in the afterglow of our lovemaking, I stroked Jenny’s side. I moved my hand to her head and pulled her mouth to mine.

“Did this turn out the way you expected?” I said as out lips brushed each other’s.

Jenny pulled her head back so we could look into one another’s eyes.

“I didn’t have any expectations, Jason. What we shared is the result of a wonderful day with a very loving man. Nothing was planned, it just happened. I’m so happy it did,” Jenny said.

“I have to agree, it was a wonderful day,” I said.

“My life has been wonderful since the four of us became friends. Rob and I have loved every moment we’ve all spent with you and Kelly. This was the first time I’ve made love to another man. When you and I had sex before it was close, but not like tonight.”

I thought about what Jenny said for a few moments. She was right, this was different from the other times we had sex. While every time we did it was great, this was special. We shared our love in the most intimate way and I was completely okay with it.

My love for Kelly wasn’t hurt. My love for my wife was different from the way I felt about Jenny, but I did love Jen.

“You know I love you, don’t you?” I whispered.

“I love you too. I thought people could only love one person, but now I know we are capable of loving more than one person. I love Rob. I love Kelly. And I love you. The four of us share something exceptional and I hope it doesn’t change. I hope the love all of us have for one another continues to grow,” Jenny said.

I nodded and held her close.

“I can’t really explain what happened today. What we did, you know acting as a couple, just happened. I didn’t talk to Rob or Kelly about it. As the day progressed, I knew what I wanted and hoped you would want me too.

“Jason, what we just shared was amazing. I love the fact I feel no guilt or regrets for what we’ve done or what we’re going to do tonight.”

I chucked and said, “Does this mean we’re not finished?”

“Hell no. Now I want you to fuck me,” Jenny said.

Jenny and I enjoyed a carefree romp. We switched positions several times before she came. I knelt on the bed behind her ramming my still hard cock into her. A few minutes later, I shot another load of semen into her pussy.

Exhausted from the long session, Jenny and I held each other, kissed, and I relaxed as she drifted asleep.

My thoughts banged around in my head. The unique dynamic of the relationship the four of us shared was something I never planned, but it was something I embraced. In the short time we’d been friends the four of developed a special relationship, one I could only describe as four, rather than two couples.

Rob, Jenny, Kelly, and I lived, worked, and loved as a family. As I felt sleep creep upon me, I realized the lifestyle was what I wanted. My love for Kelly was strong and unchallenged by our relationships with our friends. As strange as it seemed to me, it felt as if anything, it strengthened our commitment to one another.

Smiling, I wondered how Kelly and Rob were doing in the next room. Did they have sex, or make love as Jenny and I had. Regardless, I hoped Kelly was happy and enjoyed herself. I know I did.

I rolled against Jenny, put my arm over her, and kissed the back of her head. She wiggled, but didn’t wake up. Closing my eyes, I let out a soft sigh and fell asleep.

The next morning, Jenny woke me with a series of kisses. I rolled on my back, pulled her close, and said, “Good morning.”

“No, it’s a great morning. I want to get up so we can workout,” Jenny said.

“Wasn’t last night enough for you?” I ran my hands over Jenny’s naked back and down to her ass.

“Last night was wonderful. As far as it being enough, I don’t think I can ever get enough sex.”

Laughing, I patted her bottom and then sat up. I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. When I returned, Jenny scurried past me.

Jenny and I knocked on the door as we passed the other bedroom. Kelly came to the door, smiled and gave me a hug. Jenny went into the room to hug and kiss Rob.

The four of us didn’t talk about the previous day or night. Kelly and I sat as a couple and so did Rob and Jenny. We had a cup of coffee and then went to the basement to exercise. After an hour workout, we all went out to the pool and swam laps.

While we all showered together, we planned our day. Rob suggested we shoot our bows for a while before heading out for another sightseeing trip.

After breakfast, we dressed and went outside. The four of us shot our bows for a little over an hour. It was easy to see how much better Kelly, Jenny, and I were becoming.

“We need to start shooting from a raised stand,” Rob said while we watched the girls shoot.

“How hard would it be to build a stand here instead of going to the woods? Once we get good at shooting from the platform we can try in the woods,” I said.

“It wouldn’t be hard as long as we don’t get too fancy. We can pick up the lumber and put something together,” Rob said.

The girls finished their flight, retrieved their arrows, and stood near Rob and me. Rob told them our idea and they agreed.

The four of us shot our bows for another half hour. We put our equipment away and went to the kitchen for coffee. Sitting at the table, Rob and I discussed building a practice stand.

“I think we should make it about six or eight feet high. While it would be a few feet shorter than the stands in the woods, it will allow us to practice while shooting down,” Rob said.

“Sounds good to me. I’d like to build it behind the pole barn so you can’t see it from the deck,” I said.

“We should put the stand closer to the gun range so we can shoot our rifles from it too,” Kelly offered.

Rob left the kitchen, returning with one of his sketch pads. A few minutes later, he had a rough drawing of an elevated stand.

“How big is the platform? Will all of us be able to shoot at the same time?” Jenny said.

“We can make it eight feet by six feet. It would give us enough room,” Rob said.

Rob began making a list of the materials we’d need to build the stand. When we asked if the girls wanted to go to the lumber yard with us, they said they would. We headed out, taking my pickup truck.

Kelly sat in the front seat with me. She reached across the console taking my hand. When I glanced at her, Kelly smiled. She rubbed the back of my hand with her thumb and mouthed, ‘I love you.’ Nodding I grinned and squeezed her hand.

At the lumber yard, Rob and I gathered the materials we’d need. We paid for the things and loaded them into the back of my truck. When we got home, I parked the truck near the location where we planned to build the stand.

“Jenny and I are going to work in the garden. It won’t be long before we’ll be able to start picking tomatoes and the like,” Kelly said.

“I can’t wait until we can have fresh tomato sandwiches,” Rob said.

I’d never heard of a tomato sandwich so I asked Rob about it.

“It’s simple, just sliced tomatoes with mayo on fresh bread. They’re the best,” Rob said.

Rob and I offloaded the lumber and I moved my truck to the driveway. He met me at the barn and we gathered the tools we’d need. We put the tools into one of the ATVs and went the place we planned to build the stand.

Working together, Rob and I staked out the ground. We made measurements and decided how we would place the six timbers to support the platform. Unlike the stands we built in the woods, this one wouldn’t have a roof.

An hour later, we had the six holes drilled and the timbers standing upright. We worked together, attaching the boards to the uprights and squaring everything.

I looked at the garden and began laughing. Jenny and Kelly were working topless.

“I guess they’re working on their tans,” Rob said when I drew his attention to the girls.

“Those two are a trip. You never know what they’ll do,” I replied.

Rob whistled and the girls looked at us. They waved and then went back to work weeding and hoeing the garden.

By lunchtime, Rob and I had the joists in place. We decided to take a break and walked to the garden.

“You two are very sexy farmers,” I said.

“We’re getting tanned while we work,” Jenny said.

“Justin and I are taking a break. Do you two want to get something to eat?” Rob said.

“Sure, give us a few minutes to finish. We’ll meet you at the house,” Kelly said.

Rob and I headed to the house. He grabbed a couple beers and we sat on the deck to relax. While we talked about what we would do next, the girls started walking toward us. We chuckled as Rob and I watched their bare breasts jiggling.

“We’re going to take a quick shower,” Kelly said.

“Okay, do you want us to join you?” Rob asked.

“I think you should. You guys are as sweaty as we are,” Jenny said.

The four of us went into the house and stripped. We walked into one of the showers and began washing each other.

Standing behind Kelly, I rubbed my hands over her breasts. “How are you two doing in the garden?”

“We’re finished for today. We weeded everything and now we need to water,” Kelly replied as she leaned back against my chest.

“Rob and I are almost finished with the decking. We still have the steps and railing to do, but we have to go pick up the lumber,” I said.

“Why don’t we all go and stop for a pizza?” Jenny said.

While we showered, we talked about getting a pizza. We decided it was a good idea. We all went up to our rooms and dressed.

After having our lunch, I drove to the lumber yard. Rob and I picked up what we needed to finish the stand and we headed home. Before going to the house, I pulled into the new property to see how things were progressing.

Mitch saw us walking up the road toward the new lodge and waved. The four of us greeted him and asked how things were going.

“I think we’re a little ahead of schedule. Some of the heating and cooling equipment came in sooner than it was supposed to. We’ll have the windows in by the end of the week,” Mitch said.

We headed to the lodge to look around. Mitch showed us the furnaces and told us they were high efficiency units. He showed us the on-demand hot water heaters while telling us the benefits.

“With these hot water heaters, you’ll never run out of hot water. They heat the water as you use it instead of heating a tank. We put in two of the units because of the number of showers you have,” Mitch said.

“This place is really starting to take shape. I love the natural wood and high ceilings,” Kelly said.

Anne caught up with us and said, “Hi, isn’t this place looking great?”

“I think it is,” Jenny said.

“Anne, have you bought all the furniture for the bedrooms yet?” Kelly said.

“I’ve ordered the furniture for the great room and the two big bedrooms, but not the other. Do you want to change something?”

“I was thinking it would be nice if all the other bedrooms were different from one another. We don’t want this to look like a hotel,” Kelly replied. She glanced at me, smiling when I nodded.

“I’ll gather some ideas and show them to you later,” Anne said.

On the way down the hill, I took Kelly’s hand. “I like your idea about the guest rooms. You’re right, the way we’d planned would make it look like a hotel,” I said.

“Maybe we could give each of the rooms names. We could base the name on the décor,” Jenny said.

The four of us agreed naming the rooms made sense. We didn’t have anything picked out and would wait until the girls decided how they would furnish and decorate them.

Rob and I went back to work on the practice stand. Kelly and Jenny came out with their cameras to take pictures and record our work. By dinner time we had everything finished except the railing.

“We should be able to finish the railing around the stand and practice from it tomorrow,” Rob said as we ate dinner.

“I thought we were going sightseeing,” Jenny said.

“We can go for a drive tomorrow and finish the stand later,” Rob said.

“Where do you girls want to go?” I asked.

“Can we drive up to Copper Harbor? I have a brochure and map of some of the old mines. We can visit and take pictures,” Kelly offered.

We talked about going to visit the mines and other things on the Keweenaw Peninsula we wanted to visit. I got out a map and we looked at the areas we wanted to explore. We figured it would take us about two and a half to three hours to get to Calumet, one of the places we wanted to visit.

After dinner, we relaxed on the deck and had a couple beers. Kelly and Jenny got up, stripped, and jumped into the pool. A few moments later Rob and I joined the girls. We swam and splashed for a little while and then took a break. Rob got our beers so we could sit on the edge of the pool with our legs in the water.

“We won’t be able to finish the stand if we go sightseeing tomorrow,” Rob said.

“That’s okay. We can finish it the next day. The girls are excited about taking the day trip,” I said.

Jenny and Kelly came over and climbed out of the pool. They sat next to Rob and me and asked for beers.

“What time do you want to leave in the morning?” Rob said.

Placing her hand on Rob’s leg, Jenny said, “I’d like to get away early. Kelly and I want to have time to take a bunch of pictures.”

“It’ll take about three hours to get there. If we leave at six we’ll get there about nine. A little later if we stop for breakfast. We would have about eight hours if leave around six,” Kelly said.

“Is it enough time? We could spend the night if you girls want more time,” I said.

We discussed our options for a few minutes. The girls wanted to spend the night so we could see more of the area.

Later, we all went in and up to bed. Jenny and Kelly moved between the bedrooms, deciding what they wanted to wear on the trip. Before they finished, they packed our bags with their clothing as well as Rob’s and mine.

After saying good night, we went to bed. Kelly set the alarm for five thirty before turning off the light and climbing in next to me. We snuggled together and began kissing.

“Thanks for agreeing to take us to Copper Harbor tomorrow. Jenny and I didn’t know if you and Rob would want to go,” Kelly said.

“Why wouldn’t we?” I said.

“We thought you boys would want work on the stand,”

I kissed Kelly and said, “We can finish it when we get back. There’s no hurry. After all, this is our honeymoon.”

“Yeah, and it has been a wonderful honeymoon so far. We’re very lucky you know.”

“I think we’re very lucky too. We have each other and we have the best two friends we could ask for,” I said.

Kelly flipped on her stomach and rested her upper body on my chest. She gave me a kiss and I rubbed her back.

“Ever since we got lost and found the little cabin in the woods in New York, our lives have been wonderful. I know I don’t have to say it, but I would be just as happy if we didn’t have all the material things we have. Don’t get me wrong, I love our house and the lodge, but having you, Jenny, and Rob is far more important to me.” Kelly kissed me and rubbed her chest against mine.

Chuckling, Kelly said, “I think sex makes our lives wonderful too. As we’ve said so many times, sex isn’t the most important part of our relationship, but right now, at this point in our lives, I feel it’s very important. It allows us to express our love physically and allows me to show you how much you mean to me.”

Hugging Kelly, I moved my hand down her back to her bottom. She wiggled and moved closer to me. “I agree our lovemaking allows us to express our feelings in the most intimate way.”

“Yup, so does fucking. Making love is the best, but sucking and fucking comes in a close second. When I have your big cock in my mouth it’s almost heaven.” Kelly rolled off me and grabbed my cock. “Can I go to heaven, baby?”

I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her down. Kelly chuckled as she slithered down my body. “We’ll go to heaven together,” I said as she put my semi hard dick in her mouth.

Kelly licked and caressed my cock. She fondled my balls and bobbed her head up and down. When I got close to coming, she backed off for a few moments. After a half hour of her oral magic, I came, sending my semen into her mouth. She swallowed my spend, sat up, and grinned at me.

I pulled Kelly up and started moving down her body so I could return the oral attention she gave me. She stopped me, gave me a hug and then kissed me.

“Let’s cuddle,” Kelly said.

I was going to ask why, but I didn’t. I held her and we kissed for a few minutes before we fell asleep.

Kelly was her normal bubbly self when we woke up. She bounced out of bed and invited me to join her in the shower. As soon as we finished our playful shower, she went to dress while I shaved.

In the kitchen, I started a pot of coffee. A few minutes later, Rob came into the room. We sat at the table drinking coffee while waiting for Jenny and Kelly. We talked about the practice stand and what we needed to do to complete the project.

Jenny and Kelly joined us at the table. We finished our coffee, agreeing to stop for breakfast on the way to our destination. Rob and I loaded his new truck and we took off. We stopped in town at the restaurant we usually went to and ordered our meals.

While we ate, Mitch came by the table and said, “Good morning. How’s everything going?”

“We’re fine, Mitch. On our way to the peninsula for some sightseeing,” I replied.

“It’s been a while since I was up there. It’s rugged and very beautiful,” Mitch said.

“Jenny and I plan to take a lot of pictures,” Kelly offered.

“I’m sure you’ll find a lot of things to photograph. Are you going to visit the old mines and ghost towns?” We all nodded. “I wanted to let you know the generators came in. I’ll have the one for the lodge installed later today and the one for your house tomorrow.”

“That’s great. You have the code to the house,” I said.

Mitch nodded. “I talked with Anne yesterday. She told me you wanted the guest rooms to look different so the lodge didn’t look like a hotel. I have a few ideas for the finish for the rooms.”

I looked at Kelly. She smiled and said, “We trust you to do what you think is best. Is it too late to change the plans?”

“No, it’s not too late. We haven’t done much more than frame the rooms at this point. I can’t change the size, but we can use different wood for the walls. I’ll check with Anne and see what she has in mind. Stop by when you get back and we can discuss it,” Mitch said. “I have to get going. My crews are going to be at the lodge soon.”

We all said goodbye and Mitch left. While we finished eating, we talked about the lodge and how fast it was coming together. Rob and I split the bill and we left. Kelly and I climbed into the backseat of the truck. Kelly’s phone rang before we headed out.

“Hi, Mom, what’s up?” Kelly said after answering her phone.

“No, we’re on our way to the Keweenaw Peninsula to go sightseeing.”

“We’ll be back tomorrow afternoon.”

I looked at Kelly as she talked to Mom. She smiled and held up a finger.

“No, that’s fine. We can’t wait to see you and Dad,” Kelly said.

Kelly chatted for a few minutes and hung up. “Mom and Dad are coming up tomorrow to visit,” Kelly said.

“Are Vince and Donna coming with them?” I said.

Shaking her head, Kelly said, “No, Mom said they couldn’t make it. Vince has something going on at work. Mom and Dad are flying up and renting a car.”

“That’s great. I can’t wait to see them,” I said.

“I’m looking forward to seeing your parents too,” Jenny said.

As Rob drove, we talked about the things we passed. He took the route along the water and the girls asked him to stop several times so they could take pictures. When we got to the first mine, we all got out and started exploring.

Kelly and Jenny chatted as they took pictures of the dilapidated buildings and rusted equipment. We read the plaques telling about the copper mine in its heyday. I didn’t realize how large the mining industry was and how many people depended on it for their livelihood.

Our next stop was an abandoned town. The brochure explained about the town and showed pictures of the main street and wooden buildings. During our visit, Jenny and Kelly trained their cameras on what was left of the structures.

“It’s hard to believe a town this large could just disappear,” Rob said.

“I guess once the mine closed, there was nothing left to provide a living for the people who lived here,” I said.

We spent the day going from one attraction to the next. We ate lunch in a small café, enjoying a UP treat called Pasties, the meat pie was a staple for the miners. We’d had Pasties near home, but didn’t know the history.

Jenny read from the back of the menu, telling us how the Pasty was introduced when miners came to the area from England.

“I like Pasties. We should learn how to make them,” Kelly said.

“I don’t think they would be hard to make. We can probably find recipes on the internet,” Jenny said.

After lunch we continued our journey. It was close to six o’clock when we arrived in Copper Harbor, a small town on the shore of Lake Superior. Rob pulled into a small mom & pop motel on the shoreline. We went in and got a room for the night.

Rob and I took our bags into the small room. Kelly chuckled and said, “This is different from what we’re used to, isn’t it?”

“It’s smaller that’s for sure. What the heck, it looks clean and that’s all that’s important,” Jenny said.

After settling into the room, the girls grabbed their cameras and we headed out to walk down to the water. They took a few pictures, but there wasn’t anything very interesting. The girls took pictures of each of us as couples with the lake as the background.

“I’m going to get my tripod so we can get a few shots of all of us,” Jenny said.

Rob offered to go back to the truck and I went with him. Jenny called out, telling us to get her remote out of her camera bag.

“This place is nice,” Rob said as we walked past the well maintained building.

“I think so too. I guess the big chains don’t think this area would be profitable,” I said.

Rob and I retrieved the tripod and remote. We walked back to the water and gave the equipment to the girls. Jenny mounted her camera on the tripod, placed it where she wanted it, and came over to the rest of us. Standing close together, Jenny used the remote to take a few pictures of us.

“I want to go to the lighthouse,” Kelly said.

We decided to take the truck and headed back. Rob drove to the lighthouse, parked and we went to look at the building. After reading about the lighthouse’s history, the girls took pictures from every angle.

On the way back, we stopped at a nice restaurant for dinner. We talked about our day and the places we visited. Kelly and Jenny told Rob and me they got a lot of great pictures.

After filling ourselves at the restaurant we headed back to the motel. Rob stopped at a store to pick up beer and wine coolers. At the motel, we sat outside and enjoyed our drinks while gazing out over the harbor and the lake beyond.

As the sun set over the water, Jenny and Kelly took pictures. They talked about the color and lighting.

Once it was dark, we went to our room for the night. It didn’t take the girls long to remove their clothes and put on long tee shirts. Rob turned on the television and found the weather channel. We checked the prediction for the next day, commenting it sounded like it was going to be a nice day.

I stripped down to my underwear. Kelly and I stretched out on one of the beds and rested with our backs against the headboard. I watched Rob and Jenny do the same thing.

We talked about our plans for the next day. Kelly said she wanted to visit Fort Wilkins State Park and a few waterfalls in the area.

I slid down in the bed to get comfortable. Kelly tuned off the bedside lamp and snuggled against me. We turned to face each other and shared tender kisses. Rob turned off the television, sending the room into darkness.

Kelly moved her hand between my legs and rubbed me. I ran my hand down her back, pulled up her tee shirt, and slipped my hand into her panties. A few moments later, we removed each other’s clothes.

“I want to fool around,” Kelly whispered in my ear.

I chuckled and said, “Go for it.”

Stroking my erection, Kelly kissed my neck. “I’m going to suck your cock.”

“Only if you turn around so I can eat your pussy,” I said.

Kelly snickered, flipped around, and lowered her crotch to my face. I folded a pillow under my head, grabbed her hips, and pulled her to my mouth. As I kissed and licked her pussy, Kelly took my cock in her mouth. She started slowly, bobbing her head up and down.

As our passion rose, Kelly’s sucking became louder. She slurped and moaned, taking my cock into her throat. I hummed against her clit, causing vibrations. She shoved her crotch tighter to my mouth and sucked harder.

Kelly released my cock and pulled one of my balls into her mouth. She rubbed me with her tongue for a moment before switching to my other nut. Unable to take much more, I pushed her up off my face. I flipped her around, put her on her hands and knees, and shoved my cock into her pussy.

Holding Kelly’s hips, I stroked my dick in and out of her pussy. My hips met her ass, causing a slapping sound. While fucking her, I glanced at the other bed. Even in the dark I could make out Jenny riding Rob.

When I came, I shoved into Kelly and let out a grunt. She diddled her clit, causing her orgasm to rise as mine diminished. I finished, pulled out, and moved my face between her legs. Kelly moaned as I licked her from her clit to her anus. I kept licking and sucking until she came again. She squirmed away turned around and sucked my semi hard cock into her mouth. I held her head, moving my cock in and out of her mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.