Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1 - Cover

Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Vision

Chapter 42

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 42 - The tragic death of my father set my life on a path I couldn't imagine. When I was nineteen, I discovered my friend Kelly was actually the love of my life. It all came to fruition in "Our Cabin in The Woods" and things couldn't be better. This is our story about growth, love, and fortune. Along the way, Kelly and I discover life isn't necessarily what we thought it would be - it was better as long as we were willing to explore and go with the changes we encountered.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

After showering and dressing, the four of us headed downstairs for breakfast. We sat in a booth and drank coffee while waiting for our food.

“What time do you want to head home?” Rob said.

“We can go whenever we’re ready. I need to fill my truck and we should check the ice on the fish,” I said.

“Are we going to take the long way back, or head straight home?” Jenny said.

“What would you like to do?” Kelly said.

Jenny laughed and said, “You know what I want.”

“Yeah, me too, but we’ll have to wait until we get home. As far as the route, I would like to get home. We can go exploring this week and then head back here for the tournament,” Kelly said.

We agreed to head straight back and then made plans to head to Pictured Rocks the next day. The server brought our food and we stopped talking while we ate.

It only took us a half hour to pack and load the two vehicles. Rob offered to lead while Kelly and I followed behind him and Jenny. We stopped to get gas and Ice before hitting the road.

“Did you like fishing for salmon?” I said.

“It was a blast, baby. I can’t wait to go back and fish in the tournament. I think it was great Sarah and Heather asked to fish with them,” Kelly said.

“I’m glad we can go on the boat with you girls.”

“Me too.” Kelly giggled. “You boys want to watch us fish topless, don’t you?”

“It doesn’t matter as long as you have a good time. Although, seeing the four of you topless would be great.”

“Heather seems to be okay with the idea,” Kelly said.

I nodded and glanced at Kelly, laughing when I saw her leaning against the door with her dress pulled up. She opened her legs and rubbed her crotch.

“See anything you like?” Kelly said.

“You better believe it, sweetie. Maybe I should call Rob and tell him we need to make a pit stop,” I said.

“I can wait until we get home.” I looked at Kelly again, shaking my head as she wiggled out of her panty.

“Are you planning to drive me nuts all the way home?” I said.

“Sweetheart, I plan to drive you nuts for the rest of our lives.”

I reached over, snatched her panty out of Kelly’s hand, sniffing them before I hung them on the review mirror.

“I’d give you my bra too, but I’m not wearing one,” Kelly said.

Laughing, I said, “Prove it.”

Kelly slipped the shoulder straps of her sundress down her arms. She pulled the top down and wiggled her shoulders, making her unfettered breasts jiggle. I glanced at the road and Kelly as I drove. She placed her hands under her breasts and bounced them in the palms of her hands.

“You’re one sexy woman,” I said. I reached over and rubbed one of her breasts. “You’ve got nice tits too.”

Kelly and I laughed. She put the top of her dress up, but didn’t cover her exposed crotch.

When we stopped for a break, Rob started telling me how Jenny teased him. I told him about Kelly and we laughed, realizing the girls planned it.

“I don’t like the console. I can’t fool around with Rob,” Jenny said.

“Sure you can, just lean over the console,” Kelly said.

“I tried, but my ass sticks up.”

“So, you have a cute ass,” Kelly said.

The two girls chuckled and kibitzed about being able to fool around in the front seat of Rob’s new truck. Kelly offered to drive so Jenny and Rob could use the backseat, but they said they could wait.

I mentioned how much I liked the fact my truck’s center armrest folded up so Kelly could sit next to me.

We stopped for a late lunch when we arrived in Marquette. When we finished eating, we headed for the house. I paused when we reached the driveway and looked at the new gate. It was open so we drove in.

“It seems Mitch got the gate installed,” I said to Rob as we pulled our things out of the trucks.

“I noticed it too. We’ll have to talk to him about how it operates,” Rob replied.

“How does your new truck drive?” I said as Rob and I carried our luggage into the house.

“It drives and rides like a dream. I think I made the right choice,” Rob replied. “I need to call Vince and let him know we found it. I hope he didn’t go to any trouble lining me up with his friend.”

“I don’t think Vince will care. Remember, he’s the one who told us not to let decisions like this become emotional.”

“True, but I kind of feel funny because I didn’t buy the truck from his friend. After all, if it wasn’t for his and your parents generously, I wouldn’t have it,” Rob said.

Shrugging my shoulders, I carried Kelly’s and my things up to our bedroom. Rob put his luggage in his and Jenny’s room and we went downstairs. Rob and I went to my truck, grabbed the cooler, and took it to the basement. We put the fish in the freezer and then cleaned the cooler.

Kelly and Jenny sat in the kitchen, looking out at the backyard. I stood behind my wife, put my hands on her shoulders, and kissed the top of her head.

“It feels good to be home,” I said.

Kelly looked up, smiled and nodded. “I enjoyed our trip, but I love being home. Did you get the fish taken care of?”

“No kidding, this is great,” Jenny said.

“Justin and I put the fish in the freezer. We should head over to the lodge and see how Mitch and his crew are doing,” Rob said.

“Give me a few minutes, I want to change,” Kelly said.

“I’ll go with you,” Jenny said.

The two girls went to change while Rob and I waited in the kitchen. We talked about the ride home, both of us commenting on the fact it was uneventful. When the girls returned, we went to the barn to get the ATVs.

I followed Rob as he drove through the woods on the new two-track lane. Kelly sat next to me and started chuckling.

“Even with my bra on, my boobs bounce when we take this way to the lodge,” Kelly said.

I glanced at her and smiled. “I asked Mitch to make the two-track rough.”

“Really?”

Shaking my head, I said, “No, but there are benefits to the rough trail.”

“Once they’re finished with the construction I won’t wear a bra.”

Kelly and I were still laughing when we arrived at the trailer. Jenny asked Kelly what was funny and started laughing when Kelly told her.

“I think our men are perverts,” Jenny said.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way, Jen,” Kelly replied.

We walked to the shell of what would be the new garage and looked inside. Mitch came over and asked if we had any questions.

“This looks like it will fit three cars,” Rob said.

“It will. I figured you may want to house a tractor to plow the snow as well as a couple cars,” Mitch said.

“I thought we’d keep the tractor in the pole barn by the lodge,” I said.

“You can, but if we get a heavy snow it may be hard getting up the road. If you keep the tractor here, you can plow the road to the lodge,” Mitch said. “You don’t have to keep a tractor in here.”

“I think Mitch’s idea is good, Justin,” Rob said.

Mitch led us to a door in the back of the garage and opened it. “The generator and pump will be in here. I added louvered panels so the generator would get plenty of air.”

“How are you doing on the lodge?” Kelly asked.

“We’re right on schedule. We can go up and take a look,” Mitch said.

We followed Mitch to the lodge, parking the ATVs near his portable office. He led us into lodge and started showing his progress. Kelly and Jen mentioned how well the great room would be for a studio.

After spending a half hour looking around, we went down to the trailer. Mitch told us the gates were completed and operational. We drove to the gate and he showed us how to use the keypad to enter the code and open the gate.

Mitch gave me a slip of paper with the codes for the two gates. When I asked why he made them different, he said, “We can make them the same, but I figured you’d want to be able to limit access to the house.”

“Are they codes hard to change?” Rob said.

“No, you can do it from the control panels. The panels are in the trailer and the house. When we finish the lodge, I’ll install a panel up there too. You can access the gate system from a smart phone too. Once it’s completed, you’ll be able to view the cameras on your televisions and your phones,” Mitch said.

Rob, Jenny, Kelly, and I decided to head back to the house and relax. We told Mitch we’d see him later and left. Once we had the ATVs stored in the barn, we all want to sit by the pool.

“Anyone want a beer?” I said.

Everyone said a beer sounded good so I went into the sunroom and took four from the refrigerator. When I returned, I chuckled. Kelly and Jenny had removed their clothing and stretched out on lounges.

I passed out the beers, removed my clothes, and jumped in the pool. A few moments later, the rest of the group joined me.

“I think the lodge is coming along,” Rob said.

“It looks like Mitch is doing a great job. I can’t wait until he’s finished,” I said.

Kelly moved close to me and said, “I hope you don’t have any other projects planned. It’ll be nice to relax and enjoy what we’ve done so far.”

“I don’t have anything planned, baby.” I moved behind Kelly, put my arms around her, and massaged her breasts. “Well, I don’t have any projects planned. I do plan to make love to my sexy wife though.”

Kelly turned in my arms, gave me a kiss, and said, “Good.”

We relaxed for an hour. When I asked if anyone wanted another beer, Rob said we should shoot our bows.

The four of us dressed, went to the garage, and took our archery equipment from the gun room. We went out to the targets and began practicing.

“We need to start shooting from one of the blinds. It’s different when you’re up in the air,” Rob said.

“Sounds good to me. You’re the boss,” I said.

Kelly and Jenny shot their bows and took pictures. We shot for about an hour before deciding to quit. After putting our gear away, we went into the house so the girls could fix dinner.

Jenny and Kelly made dinner while Rob and I took care of setting the table. It was nice outside so we decided to eat on the deck off the breakfast nook. During dinner, we talked about where we wanted to go so the girls could take pictures.

“I think we should head to Munising and the Pictured Rocks,” Jenny said.

“We could leave early and spend the day there. It isn’t far from us,” Kelly said.

After a brief discussion, we decided to drive to the area and spend the day. While Rob and I cleaned up after dinner, the girls went to the office to research things to do while we were there.

Rob and I went to the office to see what the girls discovered. We stood behind them, looking at the computer screen. Kelly showed us several pictures of the area and a list of sites we could visit. Jenny made notes, listing everything the girls wanted to see.

Sitting in the great room, we relaxed and watched television. Kelly and I shared one of the couches while Rob and Jenny used another one. I put my arm around Kelly and gently palmed her breast. She wiggled and moved a hand between my legs.

We decided to get to bed so we could get up early and get going the next day. All of us went upstairs, said goodnight, and went into our respective bedrooms. Kelly and I stripped and climbed into our bed.

“It feels wonderful to be in our own bed,” I said while cuddling with Kelly.

“Yup, it sure does. It would be even better if my hubby would fuck me,” Kelly replied.

I chuckled, rolled Kelly onto her back, and slid down between her legs. She put her legs over my shoulders as I lowered my mouth to her crotch. Once I felt she was excited enough, I moved up and pushed my cock into her pussy.

“Mmmm, I love this,” Kelly said as I slowly sawed my cock in and out of her.

I leaned down and gave her a kiss. “I love you,” I whispered.

Kelly wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my shoulder. “I love you too, baby.”

I felt no urgency while I made love to Kelly. We shared kisses and stroked each other. Before we finished, we changed positions several times. After I came, I turned around so we could use our mouths on each other.


“I love it when we do this,” Kelly said after removing my cock from her mouth. “It’s a perfect finish to our lovemaking.”

I rubbed her clit with my tongue, lifted my head, and rose up so I could see Kelly. “I have to agree with you, but I hope it’s part of our lovemaking. I never want to finish making love to you.”

I flipped around, kissed Kelly, and held her to my body.

Kelly smiled and said, “You know what I mean. Jenny and I plan to workout in the morning. Do you want to join us?

“You bet I do. I like watching you two in spandex,” I said.

Kelly reached over me, set the alarm, and turned off the light.

We told each other how much in love we were. Snuggling together, we fell asleep.

When the alarm went off, I sat up and turned it off. Glancing at the clock, I noticed it was only six in the morning. Kelly moved to the edge of the bed, hugged me, and then got up.

“Why are we up so early?” I said while watching Kelly use the toilet.

“We want to get going so we’ll have a lot of time at Pictured Rocks. You can go back to bed and I’ll get you up when Jenny and I finish exercising.”

“I’m good. As I said, I want to see you two in your cute outfits,” I said.

We dressed and headed for the kitchen. Jenny and Rob came out of their room and followed us downstairs. Kelly started the coffee pot and then we went to the basement.

The four of us began warming up and stretching. Kelly bent at the waist and wiggled her butt at me.

“Justin doesn’t care about working out, he just wants to see us in these outfits,” Kelly said to Jenny.

“I do want to workout. Seeing you two is a bonus,” I said.

“You’ve got that right,” Rob added.

While we went through our routine, I watched the two girls in their sexy spandex shorts and sports bras. They teased Rob and me, both of them pulling their shorts tight to their crotches.

After our rigorous workout, we all went out to the pool. We stripped and jumped into the water, swimming laps. We finished swimming and sat on the edge of the pool to catch our breath.

I glanced at Rob and then smiled. Getting up, I took Jenny’s hand and pulled her to her feet.

“Let’s go shower and get going,” I said.

Jenny grinned, winked at Kelly, and followed me into the basement. We went into one of the showers and I turned on the water. Once the water temperature was warm enough, I moved Jenny under the spray.

I began shampooing Jenny’s hair, working my fingers against her scalp. She faced me and put her hands on my hips. I pulled her against my body and moved her under the spray.

Rob and Kelly came in and started the other shower. They took turns washing each other while Jenny and I ran our soapy hands over one another’s bodies. She pressed her mouth against mine, kissing me as I washed her breasts.

All of us finished in the shower at the same time. Jenny and I took turns drying each other while Rob and Kelly did the same. We all went upstairs to dress.

Kelly and I didn’t say anything about the switch. She gathered her clothes, chuckled, and left the room. A moment later, Jenny came into my bedroom and tossed her clothes on the bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.