Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1
Chapter 36

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Vision

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 36 - The tragic death of my father set my life on a path I couldn't imagine. When I was nineteen, I discovered my friend Kelly was actually the love of my life. It all came to fruition in "Our Cabin in The Woods" and things couldn't be better. This is our story about growth, love, and fortune. Along the way, Kelly and I discover life isn't necessarily what we thought it would be - it was better as long as we were willing to explore and go with the changes we encountered.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Rob, Jenny, Kelly, and I got up early on Sunday morning. We took turns in the shower, dressed, and went down for breakfast. After we ate, Rob, Dad, Vince, and I went to Rob’s house. The women took Vince’s Suburban and went to Jenny’s house.

Rob and I connected the trailer to the truck and went to the basement to get his gear. Dad and Vince sat in the kitchen with Rob’s dad, talking. In the basement, Rob showed me his Thompson/Center Encore. He showed me how easy it was to exchange the barrels. We packed Rob’s guns in two hard cases. He took three large plastic tubs from under the steps, telling me they contained his hunting clothes.

We decided to load the guns on Monday so they wouldn’t be in the back of the truck or the trailer overnight. We took the tubs up and put them in the back of my truck. Rob wanted to take all of his things with him so we emptied his bedroom as well as his fishing and hunting equipment.

After having a cup of coffee with Rob’s dad, we headed to Jenny’s house. Dad and Vince talked with Jenny’s parents while we loaded the truck with all of her belongings. Clair and Tim helped, putting their suitcases in the back of the truck. Rob told Tim we’d get his bow and fishing gear on Monday.

We spent the rest of the morning at Jenny’s house. The women sat in the kitchen talking about the wedding. I could overhear them talking about the guest list. The men sat in the living room. Rob told Jenny’s dad about the blinds we started building.

Jenny’s mom served lunch, using the leftover food from the party. At two, Mom, Dad, Vince, and Donna left for home.

“Have you and Justin decided who will stand up with you two?” Paula said as she joined us in the great room.

“Not yet, but I have a couple ideas. I have to run them by Justin first,” Kelly said.

Smiling, I said, “What are you thinking?”

“I thought about calling Amber and having you call Keith,” Kelly said.

“You’ve been thinking about it, or have you already talked to Amber?” I said with a chuckle. I knew Kelly and Amber talked on the telephone at least once a week.

“Well, I guess I did mention it to Amber. What do you think about it?”

“Sweetie, you can have anyone you want stand up for you. I’ll call Keith when we get home. I know he’s planning to attend,” I said.

“I’m sorry things changed,” Jenny said.

“Don’t worry about it,” I said.

Clair came in. She sat next to Jenny. “What’s up?” Clair said.

“We’re talking about the weddings,” Paula said. “Where’s your brother?”

“In his room playing on his computer,” Clair said.

“He won’t have much time for his computer up north, not during the day,” Rob said.

Jenny’s dad smiled. “I think it will be good for him.”

“Leave Tim alone, not all men are the outdoors type,” Paula said to Harry.

“No, but I don’t think a boy should spend all of his time in his room playing on the computer,” Harry said.

“Oh, Dad, don’t give us the ‘when I was a kid’ stories,” Clair said.

“Well, things were different then,” Harry said.

“True, but it doesn’t mean they were better, Dad. You have to get with the times,” Clair said.

“Okay, no one wants to hear you two argue,” Paula said.

Clair started to say something, but Paula stopped her.

“When are you and Dad coming up?” Jenny said to her mom.

“We’re going to be there a week before the weddings. I’m helping Fran and Donna. Rob, I spoke with your mother this morning. She and your dad will be up at the same time,” Paula said.

“Rob, let’s go downtown, and see Gayle. I want one of those fancy coffees,” Jenny said.

We left Jenny’s house. I gave Rob the keys so he could drive to his brother and sister in law’s coffee shop. He found a parking place in front where we could see the truck and trailer from inside.

“Hey, can a guy get a decent cup of coffee in this joint?” Rob said when we walked in.

“Hi, Rob,” Dave, Rob’s older brother said when he turned around. Dave came out from behind the counter to shake hands. “I see you haven’t dumped this kid,” Dave said as he gave Jenny a hug.

“No, I decided to keep him,” Jenny said.

Gayle came out from the back of the shop. She greeted us and then showed us to a table. Rob and I ordered coffee. Jenny and Kelly asked for one of the fancy coffee drinks listed on the blackboard behind the counter.

Dave brought our beverages to the table. Gayle joined us.

“So, are you going to come up and see me marry Jenny?” Rob said.

“You bet we are. I wouldn’t miss your wedding for the world, Rob. It’s about time you married this girl,” Dave said.

“Come up as early as you can. We have hunting blinds to build for the fall,” Rob said.

“I’ll do what I can while we’re up there. George is coming up with Gayle and me,” Dave said. “He said he might bring his new girlfriend with him.”

“George has a new girl?” Rob said.

“Yeah, he met her at school. They’ve been dating for a couple months. She’s cute,” Gayle said. “They should be here soon. George said they planned to stop by.”

We sat talking. Rob and his brother caught up on things while Gayle talked to the girls about the weddings. When a customer came in, one of them would get up to serve them.

I saw Rob’s brother walk into the shop. He put his finger to his lips, walked up behind Rob, and grabbed his shoulders. Rob jerked his head around and laughed when he realized it was his brother George.

“Hey, George, how’s it going?” Rob said. He reached out, shaking his brother’s hand.

“Things are great. I’d like you to meet Stacy. Stacy, this is my little brother, Rob, his wife to be, Jenny, and their friends, Justin and Kelly. That’s right, isn’t it?” George said.

I stood up to shake George’s hand. “Yup, it’s nice to see you again.”

George pulled two chairs up to the table. He held a chair for Stacy, sitting down next to her. Rob razzed George about being polite.

Stacy smiled and said, “Hi, Jen, how are you doing?”

“I’m great. Rob and I are getting married next month,” Jenny said. She turned to Kelly and me. “Stacy and I know each other from high school. We used to party together.”

“George told me you were getting hitched. Congrats!” Stacy said.

“Thanks. Dave said you might come to the wedding with George,” Jenny said.

“He asked me to go with him. Isn’t the UP a little desolate?”

“Not really, we have running water and electricity,” Jenny said, causing everyone to laugh.

“How big is your town, Jen?”

“We don’t live in town. We live out in the country. Marquette is a nice size city. It’s a college town,” Jenny said.

Stacy laughed. “I’m teasing you. I’ve been up there before. My parents took me there on a family vacation one year. I remember Lake Superior was freezing, even in August.”

“The lake is always cold. We don’t swim in it,” Jenny said.

Looking at Jenny, Stacy said, “Do you want me to go to your wedding?”

“Yes, I’d like it if you did.”

Stacy and Jenny shared smiles. There was something going on I didn’t know about. I watched Rob to see his reaction to the two girls. He gave Jenny a nod and said, “We’d both like you to come.”

Stacy and George stayed long enough to have a cup of coffee with us. It didn’t take long for the men to start talking about hunting while the women talked about the weddings and clothes.

“We have to get going. It was nice seeing all of you again. I’m looking forward to seeing your home in a few weeks,” George said.

Everyone said goodbye. The coffee shop became busy so Dave and Gayle went to work. We decided to head back to the hotel and rest for a while. After saying goodbye to Dave and Gayle, we left.

In our room, we kicked off our shoes and relaxed on the beds. Rob turned on the television, searching for something to watch. He found a music station, turned down the volume, and put the remote on the nightstand.

“It sounds like your brothers are going to make the wedding,” Kelly said.

“Yeah, I’m glad they’re going to make it. They’ll be a lot of help with the blinds too,” Rob said.

Rob sat up, facing Kelly and me. “Do you remember when Jenny and I told you about our troubles?” Kelly and I nodded. “Well, Stacy is the girl I cheated on Jenny with the first time.”

I didn’t know what to say, so I didn’t say anything. Neither did Kelly.

“It’s all in the past, honey. I told you Stacy and I talked. We worked things out,” Jenny said. “Forget about it.”

Rob nodded. He put his arm around Jenny, kissing her tenderly. Still holding Jenny, Rob said, “Sorry, I shouldn’t have brought it up.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Kelly said. “The important thing is you two are together, isn’t it?”

“Yes it is. I don’t care about the past. Yours or mine,” Jenny said.

“Do you two want a few minutes? Kelly and I can take a walk,” I said.

“No, we’re okay. Seeing Stacy just stirred up some old emotions. I knew my brother was dating her, but I’m not sure he knows about what happened. I don’t think it will be a problem if he brings her to the wedding,” Rob said.

Smiling, Jenny put her hand on Rob’s crotch. “I’ll keep your mind off of her.”

“How will you do it?” Rob said with a chuckle.

Jenny tugged at the zipper of Rob’s slacks. She reached in and extracted his cock. Leaning over, Jenny took him in her mouth.

“Does this give you any ideas?” I said to Kelly as we watched Jenny blowing Rob.

“Hey, it does give me an idea,” Kelly replied with a grin.

Kelly jumped off our bed. I leaned back, waiting for her to unzip my pants. Before I realized what she was up to, Kelly sat next to Rob. She pushed Jenny away from Rob’s cock, leaned over, and started to suck on him. Jenny shook he head and laughed.

“Kelly, that’s not what I had in mind,” I said.

Kelly removed her mouth from Rob’s cock. She slowly stroked him and said, “It isn’t? Oh, I thought it was.”

Kelly released Rob. Standing up, she moved closer to me. “Was this what you were thinking of?” Kelly pushed Jenny on her back. She lifted Jenny’s dress and stuck her head under it. Jenny giggled as Kelly pulled her panties down her legs. Kelly flipped the panties at me and then put her head between Jenny’s legs again.

Rob got off the bed. He tucked his cock back in his pants as he watched Kelly squirming around under Jenny’s dress. Sitting next to me, Rob said, “Do you think she’s doing it, or is she goofing around?”

Kelly pushed Jenny’s dress up until we could see her licking Jenny’s pussy. Laughing, Kelly removed her head and sat on the bed next to Jenny. Jenny looked at Kelly, laughed, and pulled her into a kiss. The two girls began twisting around on the bed. They removed one another’s clothes as they played.

Rob and I sat watching the girls. They managed to strip each other’s clothes off, leaving them naked. Jenny pulled Kelly down on the bed. Their kissing and touching started out playful, but soon it changed.

Kelly kissed down Jenny’s body and sucked on one of Jenny’s nipples while Jenny held Kelly’s head to her breast. Jenny pushed Kelly up, slid down, and took one of Kelly’s nipples in her mouth. She put a hand between Kelly’s legs, rubbing her pussy.

Jenny and Kelly continued to kiss and touch each other. Kelly turned around so she could get her head between Jenny’s legs. Lying on their sides, Jenny and Kelly licked each other’s pussies. They rolled until Jenny was on the bottom with Kelly hovering over her.

Neither of the girls paid any attention to Rob or me. Rob got up, poured drinks, and handed me one. We watched a reenactment of the video Kelly and Jenny made of themselves.

A few minutes later, Jenny began moaning. Kelly started fingering Jenny’s pussy as she sucked her clit. Jenny pushed two fingers into Kelly, causing her to let out a throaty groan. Kelly and Jenny brought each other to an orgasm. I watched as their upper bodies flushed and they gasped for breath. Their legs flailed as they writhed on the bed.

Kelly slowly turned around. She kissed Jenny as Jenny wrapped her arms around Kelly. The two girls remained in a lover’s embrace as they recovered.

The sight of Jenny and Kelly together was one of the most touching sights I’d seen. Rather than disturb them, I got up so I could pull the sheet over their sweat covered bodies. Neither of the girls opened their eyes as I covered them. A few moments later they were asleep.

“Damn, it gets more erotic every time I see it,” Rob whispered. “I’ve been to parties where two girls fooled around and where a girl and a guy went at it, but those things couldn’t hold a candle to what I just saw.”

“I couldn’t agree more. I’ve never seen the things you have, but I don’t see how they could be as beautiful,” I said.

Rob and I sat watching the girls sleeping in each other’s arms. One of them would move a little, but they never broke their embrace. We had a second drink. I waited for them to wake up, but I knew they wouldn’t.

“I don’t think those two are going to wake up. We can wake them, or let them sleep.” I glanced at Jenny and Kelly. “I say we let them sleep.”

“I couldn’t agree with you more. Just keep your hands to yourself,” Rob said with a chuckle.

Rob and I stripped down to our underwear. We got into the other bed, turned off the lights and settled in for the night. As I lie there with my eyes closed, I thought about Jenny and Kelly. Smiling to myself, I didn’t feel the least bit threatened.

I felt someone shaking my shoulder. Opening my eyes, I looked up at Kelly. The light from the bathroom lit Kelly’s face, showing her concern. I put my finger to my lips to keep Kelly from saying anything. Glancing at the clock, I noted it was only three in the morning. I reached up, pulling Kelly’s head down to mine. I kissed Kelly and whispered, “Go back to bed.” Her eyes opened wide. A smile formed, removing her frown. Kelly gave me a kiss, turned around, and went back to bed with Jenny.

The next time I woke up, I felt a warm wet mouth on my cock. I thought about keeping my eyes closed, but after what happened the night before I felt it would be better if I knew who was sucking me. When I saw it was Kelly, I smiled. Next to Kelly, Jenny knelt on the bed. She sucked Rob’s cock with the same energy as Kelly sucked me.

When the girls finished blowing us, they scooted up and gave Rob and me kisses. Jenny and Kelly chuckled and then said, “Good morning, boys!”

“I’ll say it’s a good morning,” Rob said.

“I concur,” I said.

Kelly gave me another kiss. “Thanks for not being pissed at me.”

I grinned, pulling Kelly into a tight hug. “No problem, sweetie. You and Jenny seemed to enjoy yourselves.”

Kelly grinned and so did Jenny. “We did enjoy ourselves. If Kelly and I had any other guys, we wouldn’t have. It isn’t every man who is secure enough to let their girlfriend do something like we did.”

Rob let out a rolling laugh. “Are you shitting me? It was hot!” He gave Jenny a kiss. “At least it was hot when you two started. Then it was beautiful.”

“I have to agree, it was beautiful,” I said while looking into Kelly’s eyes. She smiled, slid down, and then took my cock back into her mouth.

Kelly kept her eyes locked with mine. Next to us, I could hear Jenny’s sucking sounds, but I didn’t look. I couldn’t break the gaze I held with Kelly.

“Mmmm, I just love sucking your cock,” Kelly said as she moved up. She smiled, licking her lips.

Kelly and I hugged for a moment. We got up, scurrying to the bathroom to shower while Rob and Jenny snuggled together. As I walked into the bathroom behind Kelly, I heard Rob tell Jenny he loved her.

The four of us packed our suitcases and left the room. We drove to Rob’s house to have breakfast with his parents. After eating, Rob and I loaded the truck and trailer with the rest of his belongings. We told Rob’s parents we would see them for the weddings and left for Jenny’s house.

Jenny and Kelly walked in front of Rob and me on the way to the backdoor. I couldn’t help smiling as I remembered what went on the night before. The visual image in my mind caused my cock to swell in my jeans.

“I’d say we’re looking at a couple nice asses,” Rob said with a chuckle.

“No shit!” I replied. “A couple of very nice asses.”

Rob’s and my laughter caused Kelly and Jenny to look back. They giggled as they rounded the corner of the house.

Clair met us at the backdoor. Holding the door wide open, she invited us in. Jenny’s mom offered all of us coffee. We sat at the kitchen table, waiting for Paula to serve the fresh coffee. Jenny, Kelly, and Clair took off to get the rest of Clair’s things.

“Are you kids ready for the trip back?” Paula said as she poured coffee into the mugs on the table.

“We’re as ready as we can be. Justin and I want to stop in Grayling on the way back to the U.P.,” Rob said.

“Tim mentioned you planned to stop. He said you want to get hunting clothes for Jenny and Kelly,” Paula said.

“We’re going look. Jay’s Sporting Goods usually carries a large selection. We have stores by our house, but they don’t carry much for the girls,” Rob said.

Paula sat down. She glanced behind her and smiled. “Thank you for inviting Tim. He needs to get away for a little while. Tim spends too much time playing with his computer and I think the fresh air will do him good,” Paula said, repeating what she and her husband said before.

“It’s our pleasure, Paula. Rob and I have plenty of chores he can help us with this next few weeks. If he doesn’t mind hard work, we’ll keep Tim busy,” I said.

“I don’t mind hard work,” Tim said as he walked into the kitchen. “I’m not weird because I like working on my computer you know.” Tim sat down, poured coffee, and looked at Rob and me. “I plan to go to school for computer science this fall. Without a good knowledge of computers you won’t go far these days.”

“I know you don’t mind hard work, Timothy,” Paula said.

Kelly, Jenny, and Clair walked through the kitchen with the last of Clair’s suitcases. “We’ll put these by the truck so you guys can load them,” Jenny said.

Tim took a sip of his coffee. “Do you have internet access?” Tim asked.

“Yes, we have high-speed internet,” I replied.

“Good, I’m taking my laptop with me.” Tim looked at his mom. “I can use my computer after I finish working.”

Paula laughed. She nodded her head and then glanced at Rob and me. “See what I mean?”

The three girls came back into the house. They sat at the table while Rob and I finished our coffee. Paula told Clair and Tim to behave and do what they were told to do while they were away. Tim nodded, got up, and went to get his things.

Rob, Tim, and I loaded everything into the truck and trailer. I knew we’d have more after stopping at the sporting goods store.

We went back to the house to tell Paula goodbye. Paula told Jenny, Clair, and Tim she would bring their clothes for the weddings with her and Jenny’s dad when they came up.

As we started for the door, Paula stopped Clair and Tim. “You two remember what I said. I don’t want to hear you misbehaved,” Paula said.

“Don’t worry, Mom, we won’t get into trouble,” Clair said.

We went to the truck and climbed in. The girls sat in the backseat, Rob, Tim and I sat in front. We waved to Paula as we pulled away from the house.

“It’s eight thirty now, we should be at Jay’s before noon,” Rob said. “We can shop, grab lunch, and head home.”

“Sounds good to me,” I said. “I’m looking forward to checking the place out today.”

“What are you looking for?” Tim said.

Rob and I told Tim what we planned to shop for at the store. He asked if I had been hunting yet, telling me I’d love it when I said I hadn’t. In the backseat, the girls chattered about the things they planned to do over the next few weeks.

“I’m so glad to get away for a while. My parents treat me like a little kid sometimes,” Tim said.

“No kidding,” Clair said from the backseat. “You’d think we were still twelve or something.”

“Mom and Dad were the same way with me too. In fact, they treated the twins the same way. The only one who got away with anything was Harry. I think he ruined it for the rest of us,” Jenny said.

“It sounds like your parents are strict,” Kelly said.

“It wasn’t too bad, but they did keep a close eye on who I hung around with,” Jenny said.

“I didn’t like having such an early curfew. My friends could stay out until one or later. I had to be home by midnight, even after I was after I was a senior. I had to be home at ten before I was in my senior year,” Clair said.

“Do you have a boyfriend?” Kelly asked Clair.

“Not anymore. I dated a guy for a few months, but we broke up,” Clair said.

When I asked Tim if he had a girlfriend, he shook his head. “No, I didn’t hang around with many kids from school. While they went out and partied, I studied.”

We pulled into the parking lot at Jay’s Sporting Goods at eleven thirty. Getting out of the truck, we all stretched. I took Kelly’s hand. We followed Rob, Jenny, and Clair to the store.

“Where’s your brother?” Jenny asked Clair.

Giggling, Clair said, “He’s probably having a smoke. He’ll be here soon.”

“I didn’t know Tim smoked,” Jenny said.

“I know. You didn’t know I do too,” Clair said.

Jenny laughed. “Do you want to have one now? You and Tim can catch up with us later.”

Clair stopped. She smiled and said, “I’ll see you guys in a few minutes.” We walked toward the store while Clair turned around to have a cigarette with her brother.

“Where should we start?” I said as we entered the huge store.

“We should start in the gun department. We can pick out what you want and start filling out the forms. The girls can look at the clothing.” Rob chuckled. “It takes them longer to make a selection than it does us.”

“We take longer because we care how we look,” Kelly said, “and we have to try on the clothes.”

Kelly came over to me. Leaning close, she whispered in my ear. “What should I get?”

“Get what you want. I’m sure there will be someone who can help you and Jenny.” I leaned close to Kelly. “Make sure Jenny gets what she needs. We’ll figure out the money later.”

Kelly grinned, kissed my cheek, and said, “Thanks, sweetie.”

Jenny and Kelly headed for the clothing department. Rob and I went to look at the guns. I walked around, gazing at the vast assortment of guns and accessories. Rob found a clerk and told the man what we were looking for.

For the next hour, Rob and I checked out the guns Rob suggested. Tim stood by, offering his opinion. When we finally finished shopping for the guns, I selected two 12 gauge shotguns with slug barrels in addition to the normal barrels, a 22 rifle, two Thompson Center muzzle loaders, and two center fire barrels for the Thompson Center Encores.

Rob helped me pick out scopes for the guns. We bought hard cases, ammunition, slings, cleaning kits, and a few other accessories. While the gun shop mounted and bore sighted the scopes, we went to buy hunting clothes.

Rob suggested we look at portable tree stands and we selected a model Rob said would be good for hunting and photography. We added three of the stands to our bounty.

The shopping trip lasted close to three hours. Two clerks helped us load our purchases into the trailer when we were ready to leave. Jenny took me aside. She looked to make sure Clair and Tim weren’t watching and then she gave me a kiss.

“Thank you so much, Justin. You know Rob and I will repay you,” Jenny said.

“Jenny, don’t worry about it,” I said. I gave her a hug and then we moved to the truck.

Tim and Clair stood a few feet away, smoking their cigarettes. Rob, Jenny, Kelly, and I talked about the things we’d bought while we waited. We found a nice restaurant for lunch. After eating, we headed for the Upper Peninsula.

I pulled into the driveway at eight. I backed the trailer in front of a garage door and we disconnected it. Rob parked the truck in the garage and we all got out.

“Come with me, I’ll show you guys where you’ll be sleeping,” Jenny said to her siblings.

We all went up to the apartment. When Clair saw the large living room, she said, “This is great.” Jenny showed Clair and Tim the three bedrooms.

“You can have the bedroom, Clair. I’ll sleep on the couch,” Tim said.

Rob, Jenny, Kelly, and I laughed. “Justin and I don’t live here, Tim. We live in the house,” Kelly said.

“What? I thought you lived here with Rob and Jenny,” Tim said.

“Yeah, so did I. Jenny told us she and Rob lived with you two,” Clair said.

“We do live together. They live here and we live in the house,” I said. “Come on, we’ll show you the rest of the place.”

We went back to the garage. Kelly opened the door, holding it for Tim and Clair as walked to the kitchen. Kelly and Jenny began giving Clair and Tim a tour while Rob and I made a pot of coffee.

The group came down from upstairs. Clair called home to tell her parents we’d arrived. After the call, we all went down to the basement to show Tim and Clair around.

“You have a hot tub and a pool!” Clair said.

“Yes, in fact, they covered the pool while we were gone. We haven’t seen the enclosure yet,” Kelly said.

We went out to the pool. I looked at the glass room covering the pool. It was even better than I’d expected. “The pictures Mitch showed us didn’t do this justice. The enclosure is better than I thought it would be,” I said.

Rob slid one of the large glass panels open. “These move easy. I thought it would be harder to open the panels,” Rob said. “I didn’t know you were getting screens.”

“Neither did I. This is going to be great. With the panels open, three quarters of the pool will be exposed to the outside,” I said.

“I like the fans,” Kelly said as she pointed up. “They’ll be nice when it’s hot in here.”

“I didn’t know you guys lived in a mansion,” Clair said.

“It’s not a mansion,” I said.

“It’s the biggest house I’ve ever been in,” Tim said.

“We want you two to make yourselves at home. You can use the pool anytime you’d like. You can use the hot tub, but not until we’ve shown you how it works. Oh, no smoking in the house,” I said. “You can go outside.”

“We won’t smoke in the house,” Clair said.

“Let’s start unloading the truck and trailer. It’s getting late,” I said.

“Late? It isn’t even nine o’clock yet,” Tim said.

“I know, but we go to bed early. We get up early too,” Rob said.

We all went to the garage. Rob and I began unloading the back of the truck, handing the things to Tim. The girls carried the suitcases to the rooms were they belonged. I opened the door to the gun room. Rob and I put our guns and hunting equipment in the room. Once we finished unloading, Rob, Tim, and I went to the gun room to remove my new guns from the boxes.

Kelly, Jenny, and Clair went into the house. They told us they were going to put the clothing away and then make a snack. We’d stopped at a drive through so none of us were very hungry.

We sat at the kitchen table eating cheese and crackers. We talked about the new pool enclosure and about our plans for the next day.

“We have to check out the new trailer in the morning. It should be in place,” I said.

“Jenny and I will finish making the list of the things we need to buy for the trailer,” Kelly said.

“What trailer are you talking about?” Clair asked.

“We bought the property next to this place. We bought a trailer for the property,” I said. “The new place is going to be for friends and family when they come to visit and hunt.”

“How big is the property?” Tim said.

“The new place is twelve hundred eighty acres,” Rob said.

“Wow, twelve hundred acres is a lot of land,” Tim said.

“Yeah, but it’s very rugged, it isn’t good for anything except hunting and fishing. You couldn’t farm it,” I said.

We finished our snacks. When Rob and I began cleaning up, Jenny told her brother to help. Tim got up and carried some of the dishes to the sink. “We all pitch in around here, Tim. When the girls cook, we clean,” Rob said.

“Tell me what I need to do,” Tim replied.

“I’m heading to bed. Make sure things the lights are out and the doors are locked,” I said.

“We’re going too,” Jenny said.

Kelly and I said goodnight and left for our room. We took a quick shower before going to bed. After a few minutes of kissing and telling each other, “I love you,” we fell asleep.

I woke up at six in the morning. It seemed my body’s alarm clock reprogrammed itself for the early hour. It hadn’t been long ago I slept in every chance I had. As I stretched my arms over my head, I realized getting up early wasn’t too bad. It gave me more time to do the things I enjoyed.

“Mmmm, good morning, sweetie,” Kelly said as she rolled on her side facing me.

“Good morning. Sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you,” I said as I leaned over to kiss Kelly.

“You don’t have to be sorry. I like getting up with you.” Kelly reached for my cock. “I like getting you up too!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.