Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1
Chapter 32

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Vision

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 32 - The tragic death of my father set my life on a path I couldn't imagine. When I was nineteen, I discovered my friend Kelly was actually the love of my life. It all came to fruition in "Our Cabin in The Woods" and things couldn't be better. This is our story about growth, love, and fortune. Along the way, Kelly and I discover life isn't necessarily what we thought it would be - it was better as long as we were willing to explore and go with the changes we encountered.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

On Monday, I woke up early. Kelly and I put on shorts and tee shirts before heading out of our room and down to the basement to work out. I’d been lax in my routine and decided to regroup. Kelly agreed with me.

Rob and Jenny came downstairs while Kelly and I exercised. They joined us, telling Kelly and me they came down every other morning to workout. Outside, I could hear Mitch’s tractor. After working out, we showered and got ready for the day. We ate breakfast and went to work.

Kelly and Jenny began taking pictures of an object they found in the barn. Rob worked on the website while I tried to make sense of a spread sheet our accountant provided. It took me a while, but I finally figured out how the spread sheet worked. I took out the receipts for the things we’d purchased and entered the amounts.

We took a break for lunch. Because it was warm, we sat on the deck. I heard a truck and got up to investigate. I saw a large truck pulling a flatbed trailer up the driveway. The new swimming pool sat on the trailer.

For the rest of the afternoon, we watched Greg, Ned, Parker, Mitch, and a few of Mitch’s employees remove the pool from the trailer. It was amazing how easy they made it look. Using Mitch’s tractor and rollers, they moved the pool to the backyard. The unit came in three pieces and required them to put it together before they could place it in the hole.

The men worked from dawn to dark for the rest of the week. I tried to work, but I was interested in watching the men put in the pool. On Thursday, they dropped the pool into place and connected the plumbing. Ned and Parker ran wires through conduits and into weatherproof boxes.

On Friday morning, the cement truck showed up. Mitch and his crew poured the deck and foundations for the enclosure. During the entire process, Kelly and Jenny took pictures and videoed the work.

Greg and Mindy went back downstate on Friday. They told us they would be back on Monday afternoon. Mitch said he was finished for the weekend. He said the concrete needed to cure before he could finish his work.

For the first time in a week, Kelly, Jenny, Rob, and I were alone. We decided to grill steaks for dinner and sit outside. Rob and I went to the store to pick up wine coolers, beer, and a few other things.

“This is nice,” Kelly said as she sat next to me. “We’ve had company all week.”

“Yeah, but look, we have a pool,” I said as I pointed at the empty shell. “Greg said they’re filling it on Tuesday and Wednesday.”

“Maybe we can go swimming next weekend. It’s your birthday you know,” Kelly said. “What do you want?”

“Baby, I have everything I want and need. Having you with me is the most important thing to me,” I said and I meant every word.

Kelly gave me a kiss. She got up to help Jenny fix a salad to go with our steaks while Rob and I started the grill. When the girls came outside, Rob gave them each a wine cooler. He opened two cans of beer for us. We sat at the table and enjoyed the warm evening.

“It’s been getting warmer every day,” Kelly said. “We’ll be able to start working on our tans soon.”

The days had been in the seventies, but it cooled down at night. Rob told me it was a bit above normal for this time of year. “The temperatures were in the sixties last May if I remember correctly. We also had a few nights where it dropped below freezing.”

“I want it to get warm enough I don’t freeze my boobs off when I lie out in the sun,” Jenny said.

Laughing, Kelly said, “I’ll keep them warm for you.”

We all laughed. Rob checked the grill, telling us it was ready for the steaks. The girls went in to get the place settings while Rob placed the meat on the grill. I stood next to Rob watching him tend to our food.

“We should practice tonight, Justin. You’re hitting the target every time so it’s time for trying in low light conditions,” Rob said.

After eating and cleaning up, Rob and I took out our archery equipment. We walked out to the target and began shooting. It wasn’t quite dusk yet, but I could see the difference.

Kelly and Jenny came out to where Rob and I stood. Kelly watched me for a moment and then said, “Can I try shooting your bow?”

“Sure, if you think you can pull it back,” I said.

Bending her arm, Kelly flexed her bicep. “I’m strong!”

Rob helped Kelly with my bow. We moved closer to the target to make it easier for her. Kelly didn’t have too much trouble pulling back the bow, but it wasn’t easy. Rob showed her how to anchor her hand at her chin, telling Kelly constancy was key to shooting well. Jenny picked up Rob’s bow and followed his instructions. Like Kelly, she had trouble pulling the bow.

Kelly and Jenny took turns shooting arrows at the target. Both of them did well for their first time. They each shot a few flights before giving the bows back to Rob and me.

“How did you like it?” I asked Kelly.

“It’s fun. I’d like to do it again,” Kelly said. Jenny expressed an interest in shooting too.

“Would you girls hunt?” Rob asked.

“I don’t know about hunting, but I’d like to shoot at the target,” Jenny said.

“I would try hunting if I felt I was good enough. I would hate to wound a deer with a bad shot,” Kelly said.

The girls watched Rob and I shoot until it was too dark. Rob and I put our gear away after we went back to the house. The girls told us they wanted to sit in the hot tub so we all went downstairs. I turned on the tub and then we all stripped.

“It’s nice being able to sit here like this again,” Kelly said as she sat next to me and fondled my cock underwater.

Chuckling, I put my arm around Kelly’s shoulders. I placed my hand over her breast, giving it a gentle squeeze. Kelly leaned against me, wiggling her body. Jenny sat on Rob’s lap. His hands covered both of her breasts.

I got up to get each of us a drink. Kelly held my cock, leaned over, and kissed my glans. I laughed and waited for her to release me. We stayed in the hot tub for about a half hour. When we got out, the four of us went outside to sit on the deck. It was cool, but with Kelly on my lap, we managed to stay warm.

“I think I’m going to have Mitch wrap the deck around the far end of the pool. It would give us more room when we have friends over,” I said.

“Do you think he could do it before the weddings?” Jenny asked.

“I don’t know, but it won’t hurt to ask. He is stopping by tomorrow to check the concrete. I’ll talk to him about it then. It may make a difference in how he designs the enclosure,” I said. I pulled Kelly tighter to my body. “What do you think?”

“I think it’s a good idea, baby. The deck is going to look funny if we don’t have it extended,” Kelly said.

It was too cool to stay outside so we went into the basement. Kelly and I used one of the changing rooms to shower while Jenny and Rob used the other.

“I’m mad at you,” Kelly said while she rubbed her soapy hands over my body.

“Why? What did I do?” I said.

“You haven’t fucked me in a week!” Kelly said as she put her fists on her hips and cocked her head.

“Sweetie, we’ve made love this week,” I said.

“I know, but I want to get fucked! You know what I mean, don’t you?” Kelly said with a giggle.

I laughed as I wrapped Kelly in my arms. “One good fucking coming up.”

Reaching for my cock, Kelly said, “What, only one?”

I moved my hand between Kelly’s legs. She held my shoulders as I worked my finger into her pussy. When Kelly felt wet enough, I turned her around. Pushing on the back of her neck, I bent her at the waist, gripped my stiff cock, and slid it into her. Kelly put her hands against the wall to support herself as I began to move.

Reaching around her, I gripped one of Kelly’s breasts. I used my other hand to rub her clit. She pushed back against me as I sawed my cock in and out of her. My hips hitting her bottom made a wonderful slapping sound.

It didn’t take long for Kelly and me to reach our climaxes. She moaned and rotated her hips as I sent several strong jets of semen into her contracting pussy. When I stopped throbbing, Kelly moved away. She dropped to her knees, took my cock in her mouth, and started to suck me clean. I held her wet hair as I watched Kelly lave my member.

“The fuck was nice, but you’re out of practice. We’ll have to do it until you’re perfect,” Kelly said and then she kissed me.

“It may take a while,” I said.

“Years I hope,” Kelly replied with a grin.

We finished in the shower. After drying and putting on robes, we left the changing room. Rob and Jenny came out about the same time. When the two girls looked at each other, they began laughing.

“Did you get what you wanted?” Jenny said.

“Yup, did you?” Kelly said.

“Oh yeah, and how,” Jenny said. We all laughed.

Rob and Jenny went to their apartment. Kelly and I went to our room. I tossed Kelly on the bed and jumped on with her. She giggled as I pushed her legs apart and buried my face between them.

Kelly reached down. Grabbing my hair, she pulled my face into her crotch. I worked my tongue over her vulva and nibbled at her labia. She writhed beneath my, letting out a growl when I put two fingers in her pussy. After fingering Kelly for a few moments, I pressed one of my fingers against her anus.

“Oh god yes! Finger my ass,” Kelly said in a throaty voice. I didn’t disappoint her.

I removed my fingers and mouth from Kelly’s crotch. Grabbing her legs, I placed them on my shoulders. I moved closer, burying my cock in her pussy. Kelly’s breasts wobbled as I pounded in and out of her. She groaned and flipped her head from side to side. I continued fucking her for several minutes. While I slid my member in and out of her, I gripped one of her breasts.

Kelly’s moans changed to a series of grunts. I pulled my cock out of her, opened her legs, and moved up her body. Gripping her hair, I fed my cock into her mouth. Kelly clamped her lips around my shaft and moaned.

I moved my hips, pushing my cock into Kelly’s mouth until I hit the back of her throat. The angle of her head prevented me from going too deep. Kelly sucked, her cheeks caving, as I moved.

Rolling onto my back, I pulled Kelly on top of me. I guided my cock into her pussy and gripped her hips. Kelly flipped her hair as she rode me with fast strokes. For the next hour, Kelly and I changed positions several times. We used our mouths on each other while catching our breath. When we finally came, it completely drained both of us.

“Now that’s what I call a good fucking. A very good fucking,” Kelly said after she caught her breath.

“It was amazing, I loved it,” I said. Leaning over her, I kissed Kelly.

Kelly and I decided to take a quick shower to rinse the sweat from our bodies. In the shower, we held each other and kissed. I washed her and then she washed me. We went to bed and collapsed in each other’s arms.

“I love you, sweetie,” I said softly in Kelly’s ear.

“Mmmm, I love you too. Thank you for doing what I asked,” Kelly said.

“Well, it’s a tough job but someone has to do it,” I said with a chuckle.

“You have to do it. I don’t think anyone can make me feel the way you do,” Kelly said.

“How about Rob or Jenny?”

“Sex is fun with them, but nowhere near as good as it is with you. Even when we fuck like we just did, it’s making love. You become a part of me,” Kelly whispered.

I knew exactly how Kelly felt. No matter how rough or tender, having sex with Kelly was always making love. The connection I felt was unequaled. I kissed Kelly, slipping my tongue into her mouth. She kissed me back with so much passion my cock began to swell again. Kelly must have felt my cock against her hip. She reached down and stroked me.

Kelly slid down my body until her head rested on my stomach. She swirled her tongue around my glans for a moment before taking me in her mouth. Kelly moved her head slowly, taking as much of my cock as she could in her position. I stroked her damp hair while enjoying the tender blowjob she gave me.

When I came, Kelly continued to suck me. She swallowed a couple times and then rubbed me gently with her tongue. Her hand cradled my balls while she held my cock in her mouth. It’s how we fell asleep and how I woke up the next morning.

Kelly moaned when I moved. She found my cock with her mouth and picked up where she left off the night before. I told Kelly to turn around do I could get my head between her legs. After bringing each other to an orgasm, Kelly and I showered. I sat her on the bench so I could shave her pussy. Once I finished, I slid my cock into her. Kneeling on the floor of the shower stall, I screwed Kelly. I moved slowly, making it last as long as I could.

Kelly reached her climax while I was still going strong. She hooked her legs around me, planted her hands on the bench, and began to move. I held her hips and picked up speed. After I came, I remained in Kelly’s vagina for a few moments. She contracted her vaginal muscles around my wilting cock until I slipped out. Leaning forward, I licked her pussy until she came again.

“The things you do to me,” Kelly said. We were taking turns washing each other.

“I’m trying to make up for all the neglect, sweetie,” I said with a grin.

“Mmmm, good. You should be even in a month or two,” Kelly replied as she pressed her body against me.

“What about when you have your period?”

Laughing, Kelly turned around. She wiggled her ass against my cock and said, “I’m sure we’ll think of something.”

I wrapped my arms around Kelly, moving my hands up to cup her breasts. “You’re a nut, my nut, but a nut none the less,” I said.

Kelly and I finished in the shower, dressed, and went downstairs. I made a pot of coffee while she took out four cups. As the coffee maker began sputtering, Rob, and Jenny came in the kitchen.

“Morning, how are you two doing this morning?” I said. “Coffee’s finished.”

“Good, I need a cup,” Rob said while he walked to the counter. “I think Jenny is trying to kill me.”

I started chuckling. When I glanced at Kelly and Jenny, I saw the big grins on their faces. “Kelly has been doing the same thing to me. I think there’s a conspiracy afloat.”

“Must be. Oh well, I’m officially wiped out. It’s going to take some time for me to recover,” Rob said.

“I guess the boys can’t take it, Jen,” Kelly said.

Rob and I took the coffee cups to the table. Jenny nodded and snickered. She wrapped her arms around Kelly and the two of them kissed. While still hugging, Jenny said, “I guess it means we have to take care of each other.”

The girls laughed and then kissed each other again. Jenny put her hand on Kelly’s breast, visibly massaging it. Kelly let out a moan. I could tell she was exaggerating, but it was funny.

“Come on you two. If you’re going to make out, at least get naked,” Rob said.

“Wait until I get the camcorder,” I added.

“Did you hear what those bad boys said? They want to make a movie of us having sex,” Kelly said as she placed a finger to her lips.

“I know, they’re such perverts,” Jenny said.

By this time we were all laughing. I held my side because it began to ache. After we settled down, we sat at the table to drink our coffee. Looking outside, I saw Mitch come into the backyard. I got up, opened the doors to the upper deck, and called out for Mitch.

“Hi, Mitch. Coffee is ready if you’d like a cup,” I said.

“Thanks, Justin. I’ll be up in a minute,” Mitch replied. He checked the concrete and a few other things before starting up the steps. When he reached the deck, Mitch sat down to remove his boots. He picked up the soft side briefcase he carried and came into the house.

“We’re making eggs and sausage for breakfast. Would you like to join us?” Kelly said when Mitch stepped into the kitchen.

“No thank you. I stopped for breakfast before I came over here,” Mitch said. “I’ll have a cup of coffee though.”

Kelly poured a cup of coffee for Mitch. He sat at the table and took a sip. “It looks like the concrete is curing fine. We should be ready for water by Tuesday, a day ahead of schedule.”

“That’s great. How would you like to give us a quote on extending the deck? I want to extend it and add a section along the far end of the pool,” I said.

“It won’t be hard to do. I may have a little trouble matching the wood, but I can stain the entire deck so you’d hardly notice,” Mitch said. “I’ll work up a price for you. I should have it finished by Monday.”

“We want to make sure it’s finished before the first of July. We’re having three weddings here over the Forth,” Kelly said.

“Who is being married?” Mitch said.

“Justin and I, Rob and Jenny, and Justin’s and my parents,” Kelly said.

Mitch almost spit out the coffee he had in his mouth. The rest of us laughed. Kelly quickly explained the relationship between my mom and her dad. Mitch seemed to relax and then he said, “Sorry to hear about your father, Justin.”

“Thanks. The accident happened when I was twelve. I’m glad Mom is getting her life back together now,” I said.

“Listen, if there is anything I can do to help you with the wedding, let me know,” Mitch said.

“I think our parents have everything covered, but it we need anything, we’ll get in touch with you,” Kelly said.

Mitch opened his case. He pulled out a binder and placed it on the table. “These are pictures of some of the projects I’ve done,” Mitch said.

Kelly moved to the right of Mitch so she could be closer. I waved Rob and Jenny over so they could look too, getting up so Jenny could sit down. Mitch began flipping the pages, telling us about each one. The first group was of homes he’d built in both Michigan and Florida. Then he came to photos of pool enclosures. Mitch took his time to explain the attributes of each one.

I stopped him when I saw a picture of an enclosure I liked. Mitch had several shots of the glass building. Some showed it with the large glass panels open and others showed them closed. Kelly and Jenny liked the ceiling fans suspended from the high peaked roof.

“You’ll need a good pitch on the roof so snow doesn’t gather,” Mitch said.

After a brief conversation, Kelly and I decided on the design. Rob and Jenny both liked the way it looked too. Mitch made a note and then continued to show us his work.

“Oh my god, look at this log house,” Kelly said, “It’s beautiful.”

“It is one of my best projects. I built if for a hunting club over on the eastern side of the Upper Peninsula. It’s about ten thousand square feet.” Mitch flipped the page. “This is the main room in the lodge. It has eighteen foot ceilings. The circular fireplace is eight feet across.”

We looked at the pictures as Mitch slowly flipped the pages. He told us the lodge had six twelve feet by twelve foot bedrooms on the lofted second floor. The bedrooms opened onto a balcony overlooking the main room. Each two bedrooms shared a bathroom. A large country kitchen sat on one end of the main floor. Mitch told us there were several other rooms on the main level, but he didn’t have pictures of them with him.

The front wall of the main room was floor to ceiling windows peaking at the top. French doors opened onto the covered front porch.

“It must take a long time to build something like this,” Rob said.

“The lodge was pre-built in Minnesota. They ship it by truck and we reassembled it onsite. It can take over a year if you have a custom design. About four or five months if you buy one of the produced floor plans. This lodge was a custom job,” Mitch said.

“It sounds expensive,” Jenny said.

“It’s expensive, very expensive. If it were me, I would build it as a stick house and cover it with half logs. It’s very hard to tell the difference,” Mitch said.

“What’s a stick house?” I asked.

“It’s a house built using conventional lumber. You know, two by fours and two by sixes,” Mitch said. “It’s how this house is built. The half logs are used inside and outside so the building looks as if it were built out of logs.”

Placing my hands on Kelly’s shoulders, I said, “So, how do you feel about the enclosure we looked at?”

Kelly asked Mitch to go back to the enclosure. She studied it for a moment and then said, “I like it, but won’t it be a lot to heat? We could leave the pool uncovered and use it in the warm weather.”

“Actually, it isn’t too hard, or expensive to heat. You’ll get a lot of the heat from the water. The sun beating though the glass will also heat the room. I would suggest installing ceiling fans to circulate the air. You would only have to supplement the heat in the coldest weather. They make dual fuel furnaces you could use to heat the enclosure,” Mitch said. “Most of them are gas and wood.”

“Wood we have,” Rob said with a chuckle.

Mitch nodded. “The furnace would sit outside. We pipe the heat into the room. It might be a bit of a pain, but a dual fuel furnace would be the best way to heat.”

“Can you get us some information on furnaces?” I said.

Mitch nodded. “I’ll bring a few brochures next week.”

“Thanks. We’ll go ahead with the enclosure. When do you think you can install it?” I said.

“It will take a month or so to have it built. We can start anytime after it’s completed and shipped,” Mitch said.

“We want to wait until after the weddings,” Kelly said. “Maybe you can install it in late August or early September.”

“Works for me. I don’t leave for Florida until the end of October. I’ll measure it up and get the drawings next week. Once you approve the design, I can place the order. The company who makes the enclosures requires a deposit. I’ll let you know how much when I get the quote,” Mitch said.

Mitch said goodbye and left. Rob refilled our coffee cups and then sat down.

“When we were looking around yesterday, I saw a lot of dead trees. If you put in a duel fuel furnace, we’ll be able to cut all the firewood you’ll need,” Rob said.

“Can you take Jenny and me to see the new property today? Maybe we can get a few pictures of the bears,” Kelly said.

“Sure, we can go. Why don’t we change and head over there?” I said.

Jenny and Kelly talked about what they would wear. Rob and I began discussing the same thing in a teasing manner. The girls laughed as they stuck their tongues out at Rob and me.

Rob and Jenny went to their apartment to change. Kelly and I went to our room to do the same. We put on jeans and flannel shirts after taking off the sweats we’d put on in the morning.

“You look sexy in jeans,” I said as I hugged Kelly from behind. I slid my hands up to her braless breasts. “Nice tits too.”

Kelly put her head back. She covered my hands with hers, pressing them against her chest. I massaged her breasts and then kissed the top of Kelly’s head.

“Am I going to wake up and find this is all been a dream?” Kelly said.

“No, sweetie, this is real,” I said.

Kelly turned around. Looking up into my eyes, she said, “I’d love you if we didn’t have all of this you know.”

“I never thought you loved me because we have money. As I’ve said before, I’d rather have my dad than the money.”

“I know you would. Your dad would be very proud of you because of how unselfish you are,” Kelly said.

It was one of those moments when my grief returned. The years had done little to ease the pain of losing my father. I wished I could share the new things I had been learning with him. Lowering my head to Kelly’s shoulder, I sighed. She hugged me, offering unspoken comfort. After a few minutes, my grief passed.

Lifting my head, I kissed Kelly. “Thanks,” I said.

Kelly smiled and nodded. We separated and headed downstairs to meet Rob and Jenny.

Rob and Jenny met us in the garage. The four of us climbed into the jeep and headed for the new property. The girls sat in the back seat, chatting about the chance of seeing the bears.

I drove to the gate, unlocked it, and continued down the road. When we reached the place Rob and I parked the day before, I stopped the jeep. We got out and began hiking toward the lake.

Rob pointed out the blazes on the trees. He told the girls the trails we were on were marked. Jenny and Kelly stopped a few times to take a few pictures. When we reached the lake we paused to take in its beauty. Kelly sidled up to me, slipping her arm around my arm.

“I can’t believe how beautiful it is here,” Kelly said. “This lake is ours?”

“Yup, it sure is, honey. There’s the blind Rob and I were in when we saw the bears,” I said while pointing at the elevated platform.

“Can we go up and look around?” Kelly said.

I guided Kelly to the base of the ladder. When she started up, I gave her butt a playful smack. She wiggled her ass and laughed. Kelly reached the top, stepping into the blind. I followed her up.

“Hey you guys, we’re going to look for the bears,” Kelly said as we looked down at Rob and Jenny.

Jenny looked up at Kelly and me. She lowered her jeans and shook her naked bottom at us. “Is this bare enough for you?” Jenny said.

“Yeah, but it isn’t hairy,” Kelly said as she laughed at her friend.

Jenny pulled her jeans up, refastening them. She and Rob came up to join Kelly and me. We spent the next hour waiting to see if the bears would appear. Kelly and Jenny took pictures from every angle.

“We could be here a long time. The bears don’t keep a schedule,” Rob said.

“Why not, don’t they know we want to take their picture?” Jenny said.

“If you want a better chance of getting a picture of the bears, we could start baiting them,” Rob said.

“We could go to the dump. I’ve seen bears at the dump when I’ve taken the trash there,” I said.

“I would rather catch them in the wild. Taking pictures at the dump would be like taking pictures at a zoo,” Kelly said. “What do you use for bait?”

“Bears are omnivores and will scarf down just about anything from produce to pastries, bread, fish guts, and meat scraps,” Rob said. “I’ve read the more putrid the better.”

A small flock of ducks swooped down, landing on the lake. Kelly and Jenny began shooting pictures as the ducks swam around. Kelly changed to a telephoto lens to get better shots. Before we left the blind, we saw two deer, but no bears. Rob and I promised to bring the girls back again.

“Kelly and I could come here alone,” Jenny said.

“I would feel better if you two carried guns if you do,” Rob said.

“We’d be safe up here,” Kelly said.

“Not if a bear wanted you. They can climb up here without any trouble,” Rob said.

“Will you get us a gun?” Kelly said.

“Rob and I talked about it, sweetie. We’re going to stop at a sporting goods store when we go to the graduation party,” I said.

“What kind of gun will you get?” Kelly said.

“Rob said we should get shotguns designed for shooting slugs,” I told Kelly.

“A slug gun is great for short range shooting, Kelly. You and Jenny will have to learn to shoot, but it isn’t hard,” Rob offered.

We decided to take a walk around the lake. The four of us hiked along the shoreline, looking around. Rob pointed at the water, and said, “Look, there are fish in here.”

“Wouldn’t it be nice to have a house on the hill overlooking the lake?” Kelly said. She pointed at the north side of the lake.

“Yeah, but I would rather leave this place as it is. If we build something on this property, it will be toward the road where the owner parked his trailer,” I said.

Kelly smiled and nodded. “I guess you’re right, but I still think it would be nice.”

Rob showed us tracks in the soft earth at the edge of the lake. He told us they were bear tracks. There was deer tracks mixed with the bear’s footprints. We made our way around the lake. On the east end, we found a stream feeding the lake. We crossed the steam by walking on a fallen log.

“Do you know how many hunters would give their right arm for a place like this?” Rob said. “This is every hunter’s dream.”

Kelly smiled and said, “My sweetheart has a way of making dreams come true.”

I felt myself blushing as Rob and Jenny agreed with Kelly. She hugged my arm, pulling it against her side.

Rob, Jenny, Kelly, and I headed back to the jeep. On the way back to the house, Kelly told me she and Jenny were going to town to grocery shop. Rob and I decided to check out a few places to build new blinds.

“What do you guys want for dinner?” Jenny said.

“How about a nice stew? I haven’t had stew in a long time,” Rob said.

“Stew does sound good,” I said.

The girls went into the house to make a list. Rob and I headed out to scout for locations for our blinds. We spent a few hours checking out areas for the blinds. Rob and I picked three spots, each of them near an open area where we could plant a food plot.

In the evening, we sat around the table eating the stew the girls prepared. We talked about our day and the things we’d seen. After dinner, the four of us went outside to shoot the bows. We spent an hour, taking turns with Rob’s and my bows. By the time we finished, Kelly and Jenny decided they wanted to get bows of their own.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.