Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1 - Cover

Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Vision

Chapter 29

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29 - The tragic death of my father set my life on a path I couldn't imagine. When I was nineteen, I discovered my friend Kelly was actually the love of my life. It all came to fruition in "Our Cabin in The Woods" and things couldn't be better. This is our story about growth, love, and fortune. Along the way, Kelly and I discover life isn't necessarily what we thought it would be - it was better as long as we were willing to explore and go with the changes we encountered.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I woke up with Jenny’s back against my chest. My arm draped over her body with my hand gently holding one of her breasts. As I came out of my slumber, I began gently running my hand over both of Jenny’s breasts. She let out a muffled moan as she moved her butt against my morning hardon. Rising up, I kissed Jenny’s neck. She turned in my arms so she could kiss me too.

“Good morning,” I whispered.

“Mmmm, good morning,” Jenny said. “Are our lovers up yet?”

Twisting my head, I glanced at the other bed. Kelly was lying on top of Rob, slowly rocking her body. She noticed I was looking and smiled at me. I winked at Kelly before turning back to Jenny.

“Well, from what I can tell they’re either up, or they haven’t been sleeping,” I said.

Jenny grinned, lifted her head, and looked at the other bed. “Hmmm, what they’re doing looks like a good idea.” Jenny pushed me on my back, mounting me. “I love to fuck in the morning,” Jenny said.

“I think you love to fuck anytime of the day,” Rob said from the other bed.

“Baby, you know I do!” Jenny said.

Jenny slotted my cock in her pussy and wiggled until her pussy encased my erection. Placing her hands on my chest, Jenny pushed herself up. She began bouncing on my cock while watching Kelly and Rob. I turned my head so I could watch too. Kelly and Rob watched us also.

Our morning romp didn’t last as long as the sensual screwing the night before. Jenny’s rapid movements caused me to reach my peak quickly. Holding her hips, I came in Jenny’s vagina. She leaned forward, kissed me, and pressed her chest into mine.

“Thanks for the wonderful night, and the morning fuck,” Jenny said.

“Sorry I came too fast,” I said.

“Don’t be. I enjoyed it,” Jenny said.

“Hey, someone needs to make coffee,” Kelly said.

“I’ll take care of it,” Rob said as he got out of bed.

I sat up, swinging my legs over the edge of the bed. While Rob made coffee, I went to the bathroom. When I returned, Rob went into the bathroom.

“What time are we going to the archery shop?” I asked Rob when he returned.

“We can leave in an hour or so,” Rob replied. “Are you two getting up?”

“Yeah, for a minute anyway.” Kelly got up and headed into the bathroom. Jenny got up and went in with Kelly.

The two girls came out a few minutes later. They climbed into the bed Kelly and Rob slept in. Pulling the covers over their naked bodies, Kelly and Jenny stretched out next to each other. They propped their backs against the head board with pillows behind them.

Rob poured coffee for all of us. Jenny and Kelly stayed in bed while Rob and I sat at the table. None of us mentioned what we’d shared.

“What are you two going to do today?” Rob asked as he looked at Jenny and Kelly. “Are you going with Justin and me?”

“I think we’re going to hang around here for now. When Mom and Donna get up, we’ll see what they’re planning to do,” Kelly said.

“If we’re leaving soon, I’m going to take a shower.” I looked at Kelly. “Want to join me, or do you have other plans for your shower?”

Kelly grinned, slipped out of bed, and said, “I’ll shower with you, baby.”

Kelly and I went into the bathroom. We got into the shower and began washing each other. Standing behind her, I began rubbing my hands over Kelly’s breasts, coating them with soap.

“Did you and Jenny have fun last night?” Kelly asked. “I had a nice time with Rob.”

“Yeah, it was nice for us too, sweetie,” I said.

Kelly turned to face me. “I like waking up in your arms better than in Rob’s.”

“Kelly, I don’t have a problem with what we’ve done, or what we may do in the future. I love you,” I said.

“That’s good, because I don’t have a problem with it either. As far as loving you, I don’t think I could love anyone as much as I love you. Jenny and I planned what happened and I’m glad we did. It was so much fun for me,” Kelly said.

“You two sure looked sexy in your outfits,” I said. Kelly smiled as she rubbed my cock and balls with her soapy hands.

“We thought you guys would like our undies.”

“I think you and Jenny liked the way you looked as much as Rob and I did,” I said with a grin.

“Jenny was sexy, wasn’t she?”

“No more than you,” I said.

Kelly and I goofed around in the shower. She kissed my cock, pulling my entire member into her mouth. I teased her nipples and clit.

Rob stuck his head in the shower. “Alright you two, save some hot water for the rest of us. You guys can fool around later.”

Chuckling, I said, “What’s the matter, Rob, are you jealous?”

Laughing, Rob climbed into the tub with Kelly and me. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling Kelly into a firm hug. Looking over Kelly’s shoulders, he said, “No, why would I be jealous?”

“Jenny, come help me. I’m being attacked by two horny men,” Kelly yelled.

Jenny came into the bathroom. When she saw what was going on, Jenny climbed into the crowded tub with us. She pulled Kelly away from Rob, hugged her, and then gave Kelly a soulful kiss.

The four of us shifted around in the tub. Kelly and I got out, leaving Rob and Jenny to shower. While I shaved, Kelly fixed her hair. The shower stopped and the curtain opened. Watching in the mirror, I saw Jenny grab two towels. She and Rob dried each other before stepping out of the tub.

Jenny moved next to Kelly. Putting her arm around Kelly, Jenny said, “You know what? We have two very sexy men.”

“Yeah, and they have nice asses too,” Kelly said.

“I think they should put on a show for us, don’t you?” Jenny said. “What the hell, they get all turned on when we fool around.”

“It would be hot, but men are way too macho. They love watching, but they won’t reciprocate,” Kelly said.

Rob chuckled and shook his head. Reaching around me, he began to fondle my flaccid cock. Much to my surprise, my cock grew in his hand. Kelly and Jenny stood with their mouths open and their eyes wide. I wrapped my hand around Rob’s cock and began to stroke him. We looked at each other and began to smile.

Still holding my cock, Rob said, “I don’t know about you, but I love watching those two go at it.”

“Agreed,” I said with a grin. I put my arm around Rob, pulling him close. “I’m not going to kiss you unless you shave though.”

Rob and I laughed. I didn’t stop stroking Rob and he didn’t stop moving his hand on my cock. He and I shared supple glances as I realized having him fondle me didn’t bother me, nor did me stroking him. After a few moments, we released each other’s cocks while watching the shocked looks on the girls’ faces. Kelly hugged me while Jenny hugged Rob.

“You two are as crazy as Jenny and I,” Kelly said.

“If being in love is crazy, I guess we are,” Rob said.

All of us laughed. We shared kisses before going back to what we had been doing. Rob and Jenny stayed in the bathroom while Kelly and I went to the bedroom. She wrapped me in a hug, kissing me hard on the mouth.

“You never cease to surprise me, baby. I can’t believe what you two did,” Kelly said.

Shrugging my shoulders, I said, “Why can’t you believe it?”

“I don’t know, I guess I always figured men’s egos wouldn’t allow them to fool around with another man. Not straight men anyway,” Kelly said. “It was very hot though.”

“So, you like seeing me fondle another guy’s cock?” I said with a chuckle.

“I don’t know about any guy, but I liked what you and Rob did. What made it so hot was the fact you two were willing to do it even if Jenny and I teased you into it,” Kelly said.

“They did it because they love us,” Jenny said as she and Rob came out of the bathroom. “It has to be one of the sweetest things they could have done.”

The four of us dressed. I thought about what Rob and I did, finding it didn’t bother me to be touched or to touch him as much as I thought it would have. The look on the girls’ faces made it well worth it. I tried to think about how far I would go, but the idea was much too foreign.

We went down to get breakfast. Mom, Dad, Vince, and Donna were already in the restaurant. We sat at a table next to them. After everyone greeted each other, we stated to discuss our plans for the day.

“Rob is taking me to the archery shop today. I plan to pick up the gear I need for bowhunting,” I said.

“If you don’t mind, Vince and I will ride along. The women are planning to go shopping and then meet with Rob and Jenny’s moms this afternoon,” Dad said.

“I don’t mind at all,” I said. “What are the women shopping for?”

Dad chuckled and said, “They don’t need a reason to shop.”

Mom gave Kelly’s dad a strange look. She started to smile and said, “That’s right, and don’t ever forget it.”

After breakfast, Dad, Vince, Rob, and I headed for the archery shop. Rob gave Vince directions as he drove toward the edge of the city. Vince parked in the lot at the shop and we went in.

“Hi Glen,” Rob said as we walked toward the long counter. “How are things going?”

Glen shook Rob’s hand. “Things are okay. It’s a little slow at this time of year though. How have you been?”

“I’m doing great. I proposed to Jenny and we’re getting married this summer. Glen, I’d like you to meet my best friend Justin. I also want you to meet Larry and Vince. Jenny and I live with Justin and his fiancée Kelly in Marquette. Larry is Justin’s dad and Vince is a good friend,” Rob said.

Glen shook hands with us. “How’s school going?” Glen asked Rob.

“Great, Jenny and I are doing well. Justin wants to take up bowhunting. He has a large place in the Upper Peninsula and it’s loaded with deer. I’ve talked him into giving archery a try,” Rob said.

“Sounds good. Why don’t you guys grab a cup of coffee and we can get started. What do you have in mind for your friend?” Glen said.

“I want everything I need to hunt,” I said.

“I can sell you everything except practice and knowledge. Those things take time. The more you shoot, the better you’ll get. How much do you know about the equipment?” Glen said.

“Basically only what Rob told me,” I said.

Glen nodded. We all poured a cup of coffee and then sat down at a table near the indoor range. I watched a couple men shooting their bows. Glen told us they were target archers.

“Okay, we have a large selection of bows as well as all the accessories you’ll need. The prices run the gambit. You can get into a used bow for a couple hundred dollars or spent over a grand,” Glen said.

“I like to buy the best so I can sell it if I decide I don’t like it,” I said.

“You’re smart. Archery is like most sports, you’ll probably buy several different bows over the years. Remember, the bow doesn’t do the shooting, you do. The main differences between the bows are things like speed, weight, and how well built they are.

“Arrows are also important. They have to match the bow’s draw weight and your draw length. Then we have different rests, sights, and releases. Those are the basics. There are accessories you may want too,” Glen said. He smiled at me. “Have you ever shot a bow?”

“Yes, I learned to shoot at scout camp. I did pretty well too. The bows we used were regular bows, not compounds and they didn’t have sights,” I said.

“Good, at least you understand the basics. Now, let’s mess up everything you learned,” Glen said with a chuckle.

Glen got up and went behind the counter. He took a compound bow off a rack and told me to come over. Handing me the bow, Glen asked me to pull it back. When I did, it surprised me. Unlike a straight bow, the compound relaxed after you reached a certain point in the draw.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.