Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Vision

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - The tragic death of my father set my life on a path I couldn't imagine. When I was nineteen, I discovered my friend Kelly was actually the love of my life. It all came to fruition in "Our Cabin in The Woods" and things couldn't be better. This is our story about growth, love, and fortune. Along the way, Kelly and I discover life isn't necessarily what we thought it would be - it was better as long as we were willing to explore and go with the changes we encountered.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Mom scurried over to the porch of my cabin. She looked down at me and said, “What’s the matter? You look like someone ran over your dog.”

I wiped my eyes and then shook my head. Mom sat down next to me and pulled her robe around her neck. It wasn’t bitter cold, but there was a chill in the morning air.

“Do you want to talk about it? Do you need to?” Mom said.

I shrugged my shoulders. I knew Mom could tell I’d been crying. Hiding my emotions from my mom wasn’t something I’d ever been able to do. Growing up, she could tell if something was bothering me. Growing up, I would tell her. Mom preached openness and honesty. I learned the same lessons in the Boy Scouts. Yet, I was trying to stuff my feelings and hide my emotions.

“Justin, whatever it is, it’s not the end of the world. You know talking about it will help. Remember, a problem shared is a problem cut in half.”

Clichés, Mom always came up with some catchy saying to make me think. Most of the time, they made sense or at least helped.

“I don’t know if I can talk about it,” I said.

“Of course you can. The question is will you? Will you talk to me?” Mom said as she put her hand on my forearm.

I shrugged my shoulders. Mom patted my arm and said, “Well, if you want to talk, you know I’ll listen.”

Mom began to get up. I took a deep breath and stopped her.

“Last night, we started goofing around and things got carried away,” I mumbled.

My mom sat down and waited for me to continue. I knew she wouldn’t question me.

“We had a couple drinks and then Kelly and Jenny started teasing each other. You know, touching and stuff.”

Mom smiled. “Kelly told me about her roommate at OSU.”

I looked at Mom and raised my eyebrows.

“Kelly was afraid of losing you and needed to talk,” Mom said.

“Anyway, after a little while, Rob and I got involved with Kelly and Jen. I don’t know what happened or why, but I think I messed up my relationship with Kelly.” I tried to swallow the lump in my throat. “I had an affair with Jenny.”

Mom sat quietly. She put her hand back on my arm and looked into my eyes.

“Where was Kelly while this was happening?”

“She was there, with Rob.”

Mom stared into my eyes. I watched her face as a smile formed.

“So I understand, you’re telling me you and Jenny had sex?” I nodded. “And Kelly and Rob had sex?” I nodded again. “And Jenny and Kelly had sex?” I nodded again and smiled a little.

“Was anyone forced?”

“No, of course not,” I said.

“Were you, or was anyone else drunk?”

I shook my head. “We didn’t drink too much.”

“Okay. The four of you had sex together. Does that sum it up?”

I scrunched my forehead. It was hard for me to understand why my mom wasn’t incensed.

“Justin, you kids had sex. No more, no less. You didn’t have an affair. An affair is having sex behind your partner’s back, not in the same bed. You kids didn’t cheat on each other. Let me ask you this, if someone would have said stop, would you have stopped?”

“Yes, I think so.”

“I don’t mean to sound insensitive, but I don’t see the problem,” Mom said.

“You don’t see the problem? What am I going to do? I love Kelly and now she is going to hate me,” I said while fighting the urge to cry again.

“She is? Did Kelly tell you she hates you?”

“No, we haven’t talked about it yet, but how can she not...”

“You’re being childish. Go get Kelly.” Mom’s tone said do it.

I got up and slowly went into the cabin. I gazed down at Kelly as she slept with Jenny and Rob. Kelly opened her eyes when I touched her shoulders. She rubbed her eyes and then slowly sat up. I could see the look of fear in her eyes.

“Could you come outside with me for a minute?” I said.

Kelly slowly nodded. She grabbed one of the blankets from the bed and wrapped it around her naked body. I held the door for Kelly as she stepped outside. When she saw Mom sitting on the porch, Kelly turned to look at me.

“Good morning, Kelly. I’m sorry to drag you out of bed, but I felt it necessary. Justin told me about what happened last night.” Kelly started. “Not the details.”

Kelly nodded. She stood in front of Mom and I stood near her.

“Kelly, do you love Justin?”

“Yes! How can you even ask me? I love him more than anything in the world.” Kelly looked at me. “I hope he can forgive me for what happened.”

“Oh? Justin didn’t tell me you caused it,” Mom said.

“I didn’t, but, you know.”

Kelly moved closer to me. I took a step closer and put my arm around her.

“You two did something and now you’re both feeling guilty about what you did. What you did was have sex, pure and simple. No one was hurt and no one was forced. You’re adults, like it or not. You made a choice and now you have to live with it.

“Now comes the hard part. You can agonize over it. You can try to forget it. You can act as if it never happened. Regardless, what’s done is done. You can’t un-peal the bell. Whatever you do, you have to do it together. You two also have to talk with Rob and Jenny.”

I tightened my arm around Kelly while we listened to Mom.

“Having sex with someone else is not the end of the world. In fact, if it’s something you can agree on, it can be wonderful. Love is something we share with another person, it’s an emotion, but it’s not sex. Deceit can destroy your relationship. If you have an affair, you can, and probably will, ruin any chance at long term happiness.”

Mom stood up and gave Kelly and me a hug.

“Mom, have you ever done anything like this?” I asked.

Kelly looked at me as if I asked the wrong question. Mom chuckled and nodded.

“Your father and I used to get together with Donna and Vince. After he died, they invited me to join them again. I tried once, but couldn’t do it. It wasn’t the same.”

Kelly’s eyes went wide open. “Has my dad ever...”

“Honey, you’ll have to ask him yourself. Right now, I’m going back to bed. Vince will be wondering where I went.”

Kelly gasped and said, “What? Where is my dad?”

Mom chuckled as she walked away. She raised her arm and waved over her shoulder.

I hugged Kelly as tightly as I could. “Do you still love me?” I said.

“Yes, do you still love me?”

“Yes, I love you with all my heart. Are you sorry about what happened last night?” I said softly.

“Please don’t get upset, but I’m not sorry about what we did. I don’t know if it’s something I want to do again, but I’m not sorry, not as long as you still love me,” Kelly said.

I nodded and opened the door. Kelly and I went into the cabin and found Jenny and Rob sitting up in the bed. We shared guilty glances and then Kelly and I sat on the bed too.

“Are we okay?” Rob said.

“I think so. How about you guys, are you okay?” I said.

Jenny smiled and Rob nodded his head. We sat in silence for a few minutes. I thought about what Mom said about talking and decided I needed to say something. I didn’t know what to say at the moment.

Kelly, still bundled in the blanket, broke the uneasy silence. She cleared her throat and shifted on the fold out bed.

“I don’t know how the rest of you feel, but I don’t regret what happened, what we did last night,” Kelly said.

“I don’t have any regrets either,” Jenny said. She looked at Kelly and smiled. “Kel, what we did was wonderful. You know it was my first time with a girl, but I hope it won’t be the last.”

Kelly smiled and nodded. “I would like it too, but it depends on Justin and Rob. Regardless of how nice it is, I won’t do anything to hurt them, either of them.”

I hugged Kelly to my side. She looked up and I kissed her. We stared at each other for several moments and then I said, “It was hot watching you two. Hotter than I thought it would be. If it happened again, it wouldn’t hurt me, sweetie.”

“If Jenny wants to explore, I don’t mind,” Rob said. “I think all of us need to keep things in the open though.”

“I agree, otherwise, someone’s going to get hurt,” I said. “Having fun is okay as long as it isn’t at someone else’s expense.”

“I have a question,” Kelly said in a meek voice. We all looked at her. “Um, who gives the best blowjobs?”

I couldn’t speak for Rob or Jenny, but I was stunned. Kelly smiled and shrugged her shoulders as she grinned.

Rob started laughing. Jenny shook her head and then laughed too. Suddenly, the mood shifted and became relaxed. Rob put his arm around Jenny and tried to control his laughter.

“Jen, I love you dearly, but Kelly gives better head. I don’t know if Justin is any good. He didn’t blow me,” Rob said and then we all laughed.

Our laughter died down, but then I said, “Jenny, you need practice. Anytime you want to hone your skills, let me know. Rob, you’ll have to wonder about me.” We all laughed again.

“You’ll have to wonder about me too, buddy,” Rob said.

“Awe come on. Kelly and I want to watch you two,” Jenny said, setting off another round of laughter.

“I think I would have to drink a lot more booze before it happens,” Rob said.

We kibitzed for a while. Kelly jabbed me in the side and told me she wanted to see Rob and me together. Jenny told Rob the same thing, but Rob and I repeatedly told them there was no way it was going to happen.

I got up and started a pot of coffee. Jenny went to the bathroom, showered, and began to dry her hair. Kelly showered while Jenny stood at the sink. Rob put on his boxers and moved to the table.

“I don’t know about you, but last night was the wildest night I’ve ever had. If Jenny and I had done something like this before, we might not have broken up. I think everyone wonders what it would be like to do what we did last night. You know, have an orgy. I’m glad we had the opportunity to try it. I’m even happier it was with you and Kelly,” Rob said.

I poured coffee for Rob and me. Sitting down across from Rob, I glanced into the bathroom. Jenny and Kelly stood side by side. They talked and laughed. I couldn’t hear what they said, but I knew they weren’t pissed at each other.

Looking at Rob, I smiled and nodded. “Would you do it again?” I asked.

“Sure, if it worked out. It isn’t something I would want to do on a planned basis. You know, ‘it’s Wednesday, time to have sex with Justin and Kelly’. The fact it wasn’t planned made it exciting.”

“That’s for sure. It was very exciting to me,” I said.

Jenny and Kelly came out and poured coffee. They sat at the table and shared silly grins.

“Jenny and I want to get a picture of us on the morning after our first orgy,” Kelly said.

I laughed and said, “It’s too bad we didn’t have a video camera last night, we could have made our own movie.”

“Maybe next time,” Jenny said. We all stopped talking and glanced at one another.

“Justin and I were talking about it. We wouldn’t mind if it happened again as long as it was impromptu like it was last night. How do you two feel?” Rob said.

Kelly and Jenny smiled and then Kelly said, “Jen and I were talking about the same thing when we were in the bathroom.”

“I would like a repeat of last night, but I think it could be as fun if it were planned. Think of how much of a turn on it could be if we did plan it? We could spend days teasing each other to build it up,” Jenny said.

“It could be fun, but there would have to be limits on the teasing, wouldn’t there?” I said.

“Yes, but it’s pretty easy. If someone says no, you stop,” Rob said.

“Rob and I have a safe word. If either of us uses it, everything stops,” Jenny said. “We like to role play. If things get carried away, we want to be able to stop before one of us gets hurt.”

Kelly laughed and looked at me. “We have a safe word and a caution word. The caution word means slow down.”

“That’s a good idea, Jen and I should have a caution word too,” Rob said.

“I think it would be a good idea if we all use the same words so we can control what’s happening no matter what’s going on,” I said.

“Our safe word is ketchup,” Jenny said. “We could use mustard as our caution word. You know; red for stop and yellow for slow down.”

“Those make more sense than the words Kelly and I picked. Our safe word is rucksack and our caution word is woodstove.” I looked at Kelly. “What do you think, sweetie? Should we change ours?”

“If you want to change them, it’s okay with me. It’s not like we’ve ever used them. Ketchup and mustard are better words,” Kelly said.

Jenny got up and looked outside. She came back to the table and said, “The rain stopped. Let’s take the pictures.”

“What’s the rain got to do with taking pictures?” Rob asked.

“We want to have a picture of all of us in front of the cabin.” Kelly chuckled and looked at Jenny. “In the nude!”

“What if someone sees us?” I asked.

“Oh well, then they see us. Come on, it’ll be fun,” Kelly said as she got up. She got her camera and attached it to a tripod.

“I’m game if you are,” Rob said.

“Put on robes. Once we get set up, we can take off the robes,” Jenny said.

I laughed, but agreed. What the hell I thought, we spent the night in bed having sex together. How can taking pictures outside be any more daring? Rob and I removed our clothes and put on robes.

The four of us went outside and looked around. Our cabin blocked the view from the road and most of the other cabins. Rob and I stood on the porch while Kelly and Jenny set up the camera.

“Okay, we’re ready. I have the remote so we can take the pictures without running back and forth to the camera,” Jenny said.

We shucked our robes, tossed them on a chair, and posed for the picture. Jenny and Kelly stood between Rob and me. We put our arms around the girls and waited for the flash. After it went off, we changed positions. This time, Kelly and Rob stood together and I stood with Jenny. The girls took several shots. In the second to the last one, Rob hugged Kelly and I hugged Jenny. The last photo was of Jenny and Kelly hugging.

“It doesn’t look like you kids are going to kill each other,” Mom said from her porch.

“No we’re not,” I said.

“Good. Kelly, would you mind taking a few pictures of us old fogies?” Mom asked.

“No, not at all. Let me get the camera,” Kelly replied.

Mom went inside her cabin. We put on our robes and then Kelly moved the camera. She set up in front of the other cabin and waited. Rob, Jenny, and I stood near Kelly while she fiddled with the camera.

Mom, Dad, Donna, and Vince came outside. They stood in front of their cabin and then Mom said, “Let us know when you’re ready.”

“I’m ready, Mom,” Kelly said as she looked through the viewfinder.

Mom and the rest of the adults posed. Kelly took their picture and looked up. “This one came out fine. Want a few more?”

“Yes,” Dad said.

Kelly composed her next shot. Mom told her to wait a moment and then they all took off their robes. Kelly took a few shots of them as they posed naked in front of the cabin. All of us laughed as Mom and Vince hugged and Dad and Donna did the same thing.

“How about taking one of all of us?” Dad said.

We gathered in front of the cabin, laughing while we waited for the flash. Kelly took a few shots of our entire group. When we finished, we dressed and went to our own cabins. Mom told us breakfast would be ready in a few minutes.

Rob and I converted our makeshift bed back into a couch. We all dressed and then went next door for breakfast. While we ate, Vince said we should go fishing. He told us the weather report called for clearing skies and light winds.

By the time we were finished discussing fishing, we decided we all would go. Mom and Dad would fish with Kelly and me and Rob and Jenny would fish with Vince and Donna.

We cleaned up the cabin, put on warm clothes and met at the boats. I followed Vince out to the area he wanted to fish. We anchored our boats near each other’s.

Dad helped Mom rig her rod. He told her what to do and expect. Kelly and I rigged our own. A few minutes later, we were fishing.

Kelly caught the first fish. Then Mom caught one. She laughed and reeled the perch in. Dad removed the fish from her hook, put on a fresh minnow, and she lowered it into the water again.

“Dad, can I ask you something?” Kelly said.

“Sure, ask me anything you want to, honey,” Dad replied.

“Did you guys have an orgy last night?” Kelly asked as she blushed.

“Okay, kids, Mom said you might have questions. When Mom and I began dating, she introduced me to Vince and Donna. She told me about the things she and Justin’s father used to do with them. She asked if I would be interested and I said I would try.

“We started getting together with Vince and Donna. One night, we swapped partners and we’ve been doing it since,” Dad said. “As far as having an orgy, we have all been together a few times.”

“So, you’re telling me you sleep with Donna and Mom sleeps with Vince?” Kelly said.

“On occasion we do. Most of the time Mom and I end up together,” Dad said. “Kelly, Justin, you have to do what you two are comfortable with. Don’t live someone else’s life. What is good for some isn’t good for others. I could have never done anything like this with your mother.”

“Why?” I asked.

“In order to be able to do it, both people have to have a very special relationship. They have to trust and love each other unconditionally. That’s how I feel about Fran. I love her and know she wouldn’t do anything to hurt me. I would never do anything to hurt her either, not intentionally. Mom taught me how to express my feelings without fear,” Dad said.

Kelly giggled and said, “That’s cool. We had a blast last night. I guess you’re right, if you love someone anything can happen.”

We fished and talked for several hours. I moved the boat, following Vince, each time the fish shut down. When we got back to the docks, we counted sixty fish between the two boats. Vince, Dad, Rob, and I cleaned the fish while the women went to the cabin to make lunch.

“Jenny and Rob told me a little more about your photographic business,” Vince said while looking at me. “I have several new products coming out soon and I will need photos for my brochures and data-sheets. Jenny and Rob said they were willing to try taking the pictures. I’m going to ship you a couple prototype units and samples of my brochures. If you can do it, I’d rather pay you than the photographer I’ve been using.”

“That’s great, Vince, thanks. We’ll give you a good deal,” Kelly said.

“I’m not looking for a deal. I’ll let you know what I’ve been paying and you can charge me the same thing. What I need are great pictures,” Vince said.

We finished lunch and cleaned up. Mom, Dad, Kelly, and I decided to take a walk so Kelly could take some pictures. She put a zoom lens on a camera and we left. We walked along the road, stopping so Kelly could take a picture.

“It’s nice of Vince to give us a chance,” I said to Mom. “I think Kelly and Jenny will do a good job for him.”

“I’m sure they will. Are you kids going to be okay?” Mom asked.

“Yeah, we talked about it this morning. I think things are going to be great,” I said and then I chuckled.

“Don’t go overboard,” Mom said.

Kelly and her dad walked ahead of Mom and me. I could tell they were talking, but couldn’t hear what they said.

“Is Dad upset with her about what happened?” I said.

“No, he’s not upset with her. They have a few things to talk about. Larry wants to talk to Kelly about her mom. There are things she doesn’t know about.”

“Nothing bad I hope,” I said.

“No. Kelly’s mom hurt Larry and he wants to explain why,” Mom said.

I decided Mom wasn’t going to offer any information and I wasn’t going to ask any more questions. We walked slowly, pausing when Kelly and Dad stopped to talk.

Kelly turned around, smiled, and took a picture of Mom and me. We smiled and then began walking again. Kelly and her dad slowed down so we could catch up. Mom and Dad smiled at each other. Dad nodded and Mom took his hand.

I put my arm around Kelly and slipped my fingers into the back pocket of her jeans. She giggled when I flexed my fingers. “Is everything okay?” I asked Kelly.

“Yup, everything is fine. In fact, I don’t know how it could be better. I have you and that’s the most important thing to me. Dad told me about my, about Judy, that’s my mother’s name. She may have had me, but I can’t think of her as my mom, not anymore.

“Dad told me she started cheating on him a year after they married. He said he stayed because of me. Then when she left, she threw it in his face. It hurt Dad a lot,” Kelly said.

“I will never cheat on you, sweetie,” I said.

“I won’t cheat on you either. Justin, I’m glad we had sex with Rob and Jenny last night. I found out what it was like with another guy without cheating or hurting you. While I wasn’t thinking about it last night, it could have blown up in our faces.” Kelly looked up at me. “Did you like having sex with Jenny?”

“I don’t know. I mean, everything happened so fast. You and I were messing around and the next thing I knew, I was screwing Jenny.”

Kelly giggled and nodded. “You must remember something.”

“I remember how turned on I became when I watched you,” I said.

“When you watched me with Jenny or with Rob?”

“Honestly, both. I know it sounds perverted, but seeing you and Rob excited me almost as much as watching you and Jenny together,” I said.

“It doesn’t sound perverted, not to me. I think it was sexy watching you and Jenny too. It wasn’t as if I caught you two screwing. I was doing the same thing with Rob right next to you.” Kelly stopped walking. She gave me a kiss and we hugged.

“Do you want to know what else I liked?” Kelly said.

I nodded and smiled.

“I liked it when you and Rob were both having sex with me. It was so exciting. When Jenny started playing with my boobs, I went off like a rocket!”

“It was hot. It was as hot when Rob and I did Jenny.”

“You know, the more I think about it, the more I want to try it again. Only next time, I want to take our time. Last night was a nonstop frenzy and, while I enjoyed every moment, I know it can be better for all of us,” Kelly said.

Kelly and I didn’t realize our parents were walking right behind us. Mom cleared her throat and we stopped in our tracks. Mom and Dad chuckled when we turned around and looked at them.

“Sorry, we didn’t mean to eavesdrop,” Mom said.

Kelly and I laughed and then Kelly said, “Oops.”

“However, after hearing what we did, I want to mention something to you kids. Your brain is the largest sex organ you have. When you see things it can excite you. If it wasn’t true, there wouldn’t be porn,” Mom said. She chuckled and hugged Dad’s arm. “Dad and I love watching each other too.”

We headed back toward the cabins. On the way, Mom and Dad assured Kelly and me there was nothing wrong with how we felt, what we did, or what we planned to do, whatever it may be. Mom told us again that as long as everyone agreed, anything was fine regarding sex. She also reiterated the fact there was a difference between love and sex.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.