Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1 - Cover

Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Vision

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - The tragic death of my father set my life on a path I couldn't imagine. When I was nineteen, I discovered my friend Kelly was actually the love of my life. It all came to fruition in "Our Cabin in The Woods" and things couldn't be better. This is our story about growth, love, and fortune. Along the way, Kelly and I discover life isn't necessarily what we thought it would be - it was better as long as we were willing to explore and go with the changes we encountered.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Rob, Jenny, Kelly, and I went back in the house. We cleaned the kitchen and then relaxed in the great room. Rob built a fire and I gave him a hand. We settled on the couches to watch the fire and rest.

“Well, I think the party was a success,” Jenny said.

“I do too. It was fun, but not something I would want to do all the time,” Kelly said. “To me, cuddling by the fire with the four of us is better.”

Kelly took my hand and put it under her top. I gently rubbed her soft stomach. She shifted so her back was against me.

“What Ziggy told us about the island sounded interesting,” Kelly said. “We should go there someday and see what it’s like.”

“The fishing got my attention. I love perch and perch fishing,” Rob said. “I’ve been out on Lake Michigan a few times and had a blast.”

“Why don’t we go this spring?” I said.

“That’s easy for you to say, Justin. Jenny and I don’t have the money to do it,” Rob said.

“How much would it cost?” Kelly said.

“I don’t know, more than we can afford,” Rob replied.

“You know, if Kelly and I decide to go it wouldn’t be any more expensive for the four of us than two,” I said.

“Thanks, but we can’t, Justin. I would feel as if I were taking advantage of you,” Rob said.

I thought for a moment while moving my hand over Kelly’s belly. Kelly wiggled and my hand moved to her breast. She looked up at me and smiled. I could see how Rob would feel uncomfortable allowing Kelly and me to pay his and Jenny’s way. All I needed is a way for him to earn the money.

“Have you thought about a darkroom anymore, honey,” I said to Kelly.

Kelly turned her head and looked into my eyes. I winked and gave her breast a firm squeeze.

“I’d love to have my own darkroom,” Kelly said as she furrowed her brow.

“Maybe we can have one built in the basement. There must be a contractor in town we can hire,” I said. “There’s room next to the furnace room and there aren’t any windows.”

“Why don’t you build it yourself?” Rob asked. “It wouldn’t be too hard to build.”

I chuckled and said, “You’ve never seen me try to build anything. I can’t make a straight cut or drive a nail without bending it.”

“Shit, I can help you. We have to get the materials and a few tools,” Rob said.

“Thanks, but I wouldn’t feel right having you do the work for nothing,” I said.

Rob started to laugh. He shook his head and said, “Okay, I get it. I’ll build the dark room and you can take Jenny and me to Drummond.”

“Deal! Maybe Kelly and Jenny can find out about accommodations and book a cabin for the trip. We can go in a week or so,” I said.

“Can we invite Mom and Dad?” Kelly asked. “The girls can work on the wedding plans while you guys fish.”

“I thought you would want to fish too?” I said.

“I do, but not all the time. Besides, Jenny and I can take pictures too,” Kelly said. She reached behind my neck and pulled my mouth to hers. We kissed for a minute and then she whispered in my ear. “I love you so much.”

Kelly got up and went to the kitchen. She called home to ask if our parents were interested in meeting us on Drummond Island. Kelly talked to Mom and then to her dad. I could hear part of her conversation, but not all of it. A half hour later, Kelly came back and flopped on the couch next to me.

“Mom and Dad said they would love to meet us, baby. Dad told me to reserve two cabins. They are bringing someone with them,” Kelly said.

“Who are they bringing?” I said.

“Someone named Donna and Vince. I guess you know them,” Kelly said.

“I do know them. Donna is one of my mom’s closest friends. I’ve known them forever and used to call them aunt and uncle,” I said. “Vince owns his own business.”

“He must be doing pretty well. Mom said he wants to pay for the cabins and everything else,” Kelly said. “She called them while I was on the phone with her.”

“It sounds like something Vince would do. You know them, Kelly. You’ve been at their house a couple times. We were very young, but you were there,” I said.

“I don’t remember,” Kelly said. “Maybe I will when I see them.”

“How long has it been since you’ve seen them, Justin?” Jenny asked.

“Not too long. Last summer Mom and I went to their house for dinner,” I said.

Kelly and Jenny headed into the den to see what they could find on the Internet. Rob and I began talking about the upcoming trip. A few minutes later, Kelly called for us.

“We found a few places we feel look nice,” Jenny said.

I laughed when I saw Kelly and Jenny sharing the desk chair. Putting my hand on Kelly’s head, I ran my fingers through her hair. “Are you two looking for a place to stay or fooling around?” I said.

“It looks like fooling around to me,” Rob said with a chuckle.

Jenny moved her hands to Kelly’s chest. She gripped Kelly’s breast, chuckled, and said, “Oh well, you caught us.”

Kelly laughed too. She arched her back and wiggled her butt in Jenny’s lap. The two girls began to laugh hard and Kelly slid off Jenny’s legs.

“Look at these cabins, honey. They have two bedrooms, a kitchenette, a living room, and a fireplace,” Kelly said. “Show them the view of the water, Jen.”

Jenny clicked on a picture to show us the water and docks in front of the cabins. “Each cabin comes with a boat,” Jenny said as she clicked through a few more photos.

“Would you look at the mess of fish,” Rob said as he pointed at the screen. “There must be over a hundred of them.”

“What do you think, Justin? There are others, but we like these log cabins the best,” Kelly said.

“It doesn’t matter to me. I plan to spend more time fishing than in the cabin. As long as there is a place to sleep I’m happy,” I said. “If you two think they are okay, go ahead and reserve two of the cabins.”

Kelly moved Jenny out of the way. She filled out a form and put in our credit card number. A few moments later, she received a conformation. Kelly copied the link to the web page and emailed it to Mom. She called and told Mom to check her email.

“Mom said the cabins look great. She said she will call Donna and Vince to let them know. They’ll meet us up there next week,” Kelly said.

Our reservations were for six nights. We would arrive on Monday and stay through Sunday morning. Kelly and Jenny began researching what the island had to offer other than fishing.

“We need to take the keg back to the store today. Maybe we could have dinner in town,” Rob said.

“Let’s go soon. I want to stop at the bookstore,” Kelly said. “I need to find a book on darkrooms.”

Jenny and Kelly started discussing what they planned to wear to town. Rob and I left them in the den and went downstairs to get the beer keg. The keg still had beer in it, but Rob said it didn’t matter.

“I’ll bet the store doesn’t get too many kegs back with beer in them,” I said.

“I think you’re right,” Rob replied.

We took the keg upstairs, out to the garage, and loaded it in the back of my truck securing it with a tie down strap. Rob went to his apartment to change and I went up to my bedroom to do the same.

Kelly ran to me when I walked in the room. She wrapped her arms around my neck and began kissing me. I slid my hands into her sweatpants and gripped her bottom.

“Too bad we don’t have time to make love,” I said between kisses.

Kelly moved away, and pulled her top off. She shucked her sweatpants, kicking them away. Naked, Kelly began undressing me. “We don’t have time to make love, but we have time to fuck.” Kelly removed my pants and shirt. She pulled me to the bed, bent over, and placed her shoulders on the mattress. I gripped my cock, rubbed it up and down her pussy, and pushed it in.

Reaching under Kelly, I started to tease her clit. She bucked back against me and let out a groan. I diddled her clit with one hand and held her hip with the other. She rocked back and forth, sliding her vagina over my cock.

“Quit fooling around and fuck me,” Kelly said as she looked back at me.

I chuckled and began to pound in and out of her. Kelly replaced my hand with hers and rubbed her clitoris. I gripped both hips and increased my speed. My hips slapped against her bottom. Kelly let out a grunt each time I drove into her. Our rutting lasted about ten minutes before I came. Kelly rubbed her butt against me while my cock throbbed in her pussy.

I kept my cock in Kelly while she used her fingers to reach her climax. Once her orgasm subsided, she fell forward on the bed. I flopped on my back next to her. Pulling her head close to mine, I kissed Kelly.

“Thanks, baby, I needed a good fucking,” Kelly said with a grin.

“Too bad we’re in hurry, I would love to eat your pussy,” I said.

Kelly chuckled again. She sat on my chest and scooted up until her crotch was over my mouth. “Who says we don’t have time? Jenny’s screwing Rob right now.”

I gazed up at her pussy and saw my semen beginning to leak out. Opening my mouth, I waited for the first drops to fall before pulling Kelly down. I reamed her with my stiffened tongue and felt our combined fluids run down my throat. Kelly looked down into my eyes and rubbed her fingers through my hair.

“I love it when you eat me after we fuck, baby. You make me so happy,” Kelly said.

I moaned into her crotch and rubbed my nose against her clit. Kelly began rocking her hips and smearing the juices over my face. She stiffened as her second orgasm overcame her. Kelly rode my face until she gasped and rolled onto her side. She caught her breath, moved down and began licking my cock.

Kelly sucked and licked my cock until her saliva replaced our fluids. She hummed with my entire semi hard cock on in her mouth. After a few moments, she pulled off with a pop.

I sat up and pulled Kelly into my arms. We held each other for a few moments before heading to the shower.

“We don’t do this often enough,” Kelly said. “I love it when we fuck.”

“I do too, but I like taking my time and making love better,” I said as we climbed into the shower.

“Me too, but a quickie is better than nothing.”

“I’ll try to take care of you more often if you don’t mind a quickie,” I said.

“Mind it, shit, I already told you I love it. Honey, you can shove Boomer into Bucky anytime you want to.” Kelly waggled my cock to emphasize her point.

Kelly and I washed each other’s hair and bodies. She rubbed against me and gave me quick pecking kisses. We rinsed the soap off and got out to dry.

“You have no idea how lucky I feel I am, baby. I love you so much,” Kelly said.

“I’m very lucky too, honey.”

“When the girls were talking last night, sex came up. Hank won’t go down on Tammy. Laura said Alex will go down on her, but not after they have sex.”

“Their loss I guess,” I said.

“Whose, the girls’ or the guys’?” Kelly asked.

“Both of them.”

Kelly wrapped her arms around me. She pressed her breasts against my chest and kissed my shoulder. “The fact you’re willing to do it after we screw is awesome. I know tasting your semen isn’t something you want to do.”

“I have a confession. It doesn’t bother me anymore. Knowing it makes you happy is the most important thing to me. It isn’t too bad,” I said and then I felt myself blush.

Kelly grinned and said, “If you ask me, your cum is yummy! I love the way it tastes and the way it feels in my mouth.”

“That’s the same way I feel about your pussy juice. I love it!”

Kelly and I laughed. We finished in the bathroom and went to dress. I watched Kelly put on her panties and bra before pulling on a pair of blue jeans. I put on jeans and buttoned the fly. Both of us choose flannel shirts.

Kelly and I waited for Rob and Jenny in the kitchen. She fiddled around at the sink counter and I leaned against the island to watch her. Fifteen minutes later Rob and Jenny came in.

We left for town in my truck. I stopped at the store so Rob and I could return the keg. Rob got his deposit and we left. Our next stop was the bookstore. The four of us went in and began looking around. Kelly and Jenny walked straight to the photography section to look for books on darkrooms. Rob and I checked out the books about fishing and hunting.

Kelly showed me several books she selected. I nodded and showed her the books I planned to buy and went to the counter to pay for our selections. While we stood waiting for the clerk to ring up our books, I started looking at the postcards on a rack. I pulled one out of the rack and read the back. The postcard’s picture showed the Lake Superior shoreline not far from where we were.

Kelly paid for the books and the four of us left. I drove to a restaurant and parked. In the lobby I perused the rack of travel brochures. I pulled a few from the rack and took them to our booth.

“Here’s a brochure on Drummond Island,” I said as I showed it to Kelly, Jenny, and Rob.

Kelly and I looked through the brochure and then passed it to Rob. He and Jenny looked at it and we began talking about some of the things to do on the island.

“Look at these pictures. I think I can do better,” Kelly said.

“You should see if there’s someone who will buy your pictures, honey,” I said to Kelly. “Look at this real estate booklet. Someone has to take the pictures of the houses they have listed in here.”

“Do you think someone would buy my photographs?” Kelly said, her eyes gleaming.

“Hell yes I do. I’ve seen your work and it’s every bit as good as what is in these brochures,” I told her.

“You two should shoot some pictures and have them framed. Take a look around you. The pictures are of this area. Almost every restaurant and bar around here has pictures like these,” Rob said. “You two could also sell them at the different events held up here in the summer. They have a big classic car show in St. Ignace every summer. There are booths selling all kinds of things.”

“When is the car show?” I asked Rob.

“I think it’s held the last week of June. We can check it out if you want to,” Rob replied.

“What do you and Jenny think?” I said to Kelly.

“I would love to give it a try, sweetie.” Kelly put her hand on my leg under the table. “Do you think we can do it?”

“It doesn’t matter what I think, do you think you can is the question,” I said.

“I know one thing for sure. If we don’t try, we’ll never know whether we can or can’t,” Jenny said. “How will we pay for it? Rob and I, can’t afford to invest much money right now.”

Laughing, I said, “I could put up the money and take it out in trade.”

Kelly’s hand moved to my crotch. She rubbed me through my jeans and kissed my ear.

“Seriously, if you two think you can make money selling pictures, I’ll invest in you,” I said.

“What if it doesn’t work out? I don’t know how long it would be before Jen and I could repay you,” Rob said.

“I have money in the stock market. If stocks go up, I make money. If they tank, I lose. The idea is to have more stocks go up than down. Dad, Kelly’s dad, told me there is little success without risk. I’m willing to take the risk and see what happens. If Kelly and I feel it isn’t going to work out, we’ll call it quits,” I said.

Jenny turned to Rob. She smiled and said, “I can get a job working nights so Kelly and I can shoot during the day.”

“I’ll see if I can work nights so I can help you and Kelly during the day,” Rob said.

We started talking about what looked to be a new business. The server brought our orders and we ate while talking. After dinner, we headed back to the house. Kelly and Jenny wanted to start writing their business plan.

“I’m going to get comfortable,” Kelly said as we walked from the truck. “My brain is going a million miles an hour.”

“I know what you mean. I can’t wait to get started,” Jenny said.

Rob and Jenny went up to their apartment. Kelly and I went in the house and up to our room. She peeled off her jeans and then removed her shirt. After taking her bra off, Kelly pulled on my old nylon jersey. I changed from my jeans to sweatpants.

Kelly hugged me and then kissed me passionately. Her tongue drilled into my mouth as she moaned. I pulled up her jersey so I could rub her panty covered bottom.

“You keep doing it don’t you, baby,” Kelly said.

“What are you talking about?” I said.

“Getting Jenny and I started in our own business. You have no idea whether we’ll make money or not.”

“Honey, I don’t care about the money. We have more than we need. I want to do this for a couple reasons. First of all, I think you and Jenny have the talent to succeed. Second, I figure it’ll be good for a blowjob or two.” I started chuckling.

“Baby, are you talking per day or hour?” Kelly said with a smirk. “You know I’ll do it for you any time you want, business or no business. I’ll suck your cock because I love you.”

“I know. I was teasing. As far as the business goes, I’m very confident in Jenny’s and your ability.”

“Thanks for having the confidence in us and giving us this opportunity. I think it means almost as much to Jen as it does to me.”

Kelly and I kissed for a few moments. As we began to head downstairs, I stopped her. “Honey, you know the money is yours too. We’re going into this together. You could have done it with or without me.”

“Darling, there isn’t anything I want to do without you,” Kelly said.

Kelly and I went downstairs. She made a pot of coffee and I built a fire. When Jenny and Rob came in, Kelly and Jenny began laughing. They both wore baggy jerseys and white socks.

Rob and I sat in the great room. Jenny and Kelly went to the den so they could use the computer.

“Do you know what you’re getting yourself into?” Rob asked. “Don’t get me wrong, I couldn’t be happier for the girls, but I wonder what you expect to get out of it.”

“Rob, I don’t expect a thing. I’m willing to do whatever it takes to help them be successful. It isn’t about the money. They could go through quite a bit before it would dent what I have. What’s the sense in having money if you can’t use it to help others,” I said.

“I remember you telling us about the lawsuit. The money is for your future, yours and Kelly’s. If you blow it, what will you do in the future,” Rob asked.

I could tell Rob wasn’t comfortable with what I planned to do. While I didn’t want to divulge Kelly’s and my finances, I did want to put Rob at ease. I heard giggling and laughter coming from the den. I realized how excited Kelly and Jenny were about the prospect of having their own photographic business.

“Rob, if you had forty thousand dollars in the bank and it earned ten percent a year, how much income would it generate?” I said. “Not counting compounding.”

“That’s easy, four thousand dollars.”

“Kelly and I make four hundred grand a year before compounding. It will double in May. Money isn’t something we worry about.” I watched Rob’s face as what I said sank in.

“What the fuck! I had no idea you guys were loaded. I knew you and Kelly were doing pretty good, but...”

“Rob, I told you so you wouldn’t worry. Listen to Kelly and Jen. Their happiness is worth every penny it may cost. I would appreciate it if you keep this between you and me. Kelly and I don’t want people to know. You and Jen are our friends, our best friends. I hope I can trust you,” I said.

“Mum’s the word. I won’t tell anyone including Jenny,” Rob said.

“I’m pretty sure Kelly plans to talk to Jen about it. We know Jenny is as concerned as you are.”

“I don’t know what to say except thanks.”

I smiled and nodded. “You’re a graphic arts major. Have you taken any marketing courses yet?”

“Sure, two of them. It’s part of the program. Why do you ask?”

“It seems to me the girls are going to need help with exposure. Maybe you could help them. If we can get their photographs sold, you and Jenny might not have to look for jobs this summer,” I said.

“Hell, if they start making money, I’ll be a pack horse for their equipment,” Rob said.

I laughed at what Rob said. “Let’s go see how the girls are doing.”

Rob and I went to the den. Kelly and Jenny sat huddled in front of the computer. We walked up behind them and put our hands on their shoulders.

“How is it going?” I asked.

“Great, babe. Jenny and I are researching markets for photographs. You wouldn’t believe how many businesses buy photos. Jen and I have about sixty different places we can market to,” Kelly said.

“We’re thinking about creating note cards with outdoor scenes on them. Maybe greeting cards too,” Jenny said. “There are so many different things we can do.”

Rob moved his hands to Jenny’s breasts. “You two should teach Justin and me how to work the cameras. We could take pictures of you guys, if you know what I mean. I could design a website and charge people to look at it.”

We all laughed at what Rob said. Jenny put her hands over Rob’s and held them to her chest. “You mean like those you’re always looking at, baby?”

“Yeah, only it would be hotter with your sexy body,” Rob said.

Kelly got up and lifted her jersey. “What about me?” She shook her shoulders and laughed.

“I think we’d make a fortune,” I said and then I gave Kelly a hug.

Dropping her jersey, Kelly gave me a kiss. She picked up one of the books on darkrooms and asked Rob and I to look at a few of the designs she and Jen selected. Jen and Kelly sat next to each other on the couch while Rob and I sat next to them.

“We thought this would be nice,” Kelly said. “It isn’t too big and it will allow us to do large prints. If we can afford it, I would love to have a color lab.”

“The room is simple. If we have a drain nearby, it will be a piece of cake to build. If there isn’t a drain, we can install a sump pump,” Rob said.

“Let’s go downstairs and take a look,” I said.

The four of us went to the basement and I showed Rob the area I had in mind for the darkroom. He looked around and then began looking at other areas of the basement. Rob mentioned several options including converting one of the bathrooms. Rob went upstairs and returned with a pad of paper and a pencil.

Kelly pulled me aside. She leaned close and said, “Honey, this is going to cost too much money. Jenny and I can use the darkrooms at school or a custom lab.”

“I don’t mind if you want your own darkroom,” I said.

“Let me talk to Jenny about it before we go too far,” Kelly said.

Rob and Jenny came over to Kelly and me. Rob showed me his notes on the construction that would be required.

“I think it would be a good idea for us to list everything we need to build and equip a darkroom. Then we can decide if it is a wise investment,” Kelly said.

“No problem. I’ll take care of the construction costs. You and Jen can work on the equipment,” Rob said.

“We need to talk about what Kelly and I plan to do. I think the hot tub is the perfect place for our meeting,” Jenny said with a grin.

The four of us went to the sunroom. I fired up the hot tub and then went to get sodas for all of us. No one wanted anything stronger to drink. Once the water was hot, we stripped and climbed in.

Kelly and I sat close to Rob and Jenny so we wouldn’t have to talk over the sound of the pumps and churning water. The girls began telling Rob and me their ideas. Even though they repeated some of the things they already told us, we didn’t interrupt them. It was fun watching them as they expressed their enthusiasm.

“You two could take pictures of a couple of studs while they fly fish,” Rob said.

Jenny giggled, reached between Rob’s legs, and said, “That’s a great idea. Maybe you and Justin can help us find a couple of fishing studs.”

Rob grabbed Jenny around her shoulders and pulled her underwater. A moment later, he let her up. Jenny laughed and tried to dunk Rob. They ended up with Jenny on Rob’s lap. I watched them kiss each other and then heard Jenny tell Rob she loved him.

Wiggling in Rob’s lap, Jenny said, “I found one stud, Kelly.”

Kelly grabbed my cock, and began to fondle it. “I knew I had mine, Jen.”

“Justin and I should take pictures of you two fishing in the nude,” Rob said.

“Are you obsessed with taking pictures of Kelly and me naked?” Jenny said as she twisted to look at Rob.

“I don’t think I’m obsessed, but I think you two would make great models, baby,” Rob said. “You and Kelly sure look hot in those pictures you took of each other for your class.”

“I agree with Rob. You two did look hot,” I said.

“The photos were supposed to be artistic,” Kelly said.

“They are artistic. You two make them hot too,” I said as I kissed Kelly’s neck.

Kelly climbed on my legs facing me. I put my hands on her back and slid them down to her bottom. Pulling her to me, I gave her a kiss. She scooted forward until she trapped my erection between us.

“You can take all the pictures of me you want,” Kelly said and then she kissed me again.

“You indulge Justin way too much,” Jenny said.

“It’s easy for me. I love him so much I’ll do anything for him. Won’t I, sweetie,” Kelly said while looking in my eyes.

I felt my heart thumping in my chest. Swallowing, I nodded. Kelly winked at me and grinned. I hugged her and said, “I love you, baby. You know I’ll do anything for you too.”

“God, you two are way too sappy,” Jenny said.

“I don’t think so. Being in love, unconditional love, isn’t sappy. Even if it is, I couldn’t care less,” I said.

“Do you mean you would let Kelly do whatever she wanted to do and you would still love her regardless?” Jenny said.

I moved Kelly so I could see Rob and Jenny. Nodding, I said, “Yes, as long as it was done without malice. Kelly and I talk and I think she would talk to me before doing something to hurt our relationship or me. I know I would talk to her.”

“Justin’s right. The only thing he could do to make me feel differently about him would be for him to tell me he doesn’t love or want me anymore. Anything else we can work out,” Kelly said.

Smiling, Rob said, “If Jen and I would have talked, it would have saved us a lot of heartbreak and pain.”

“True and we probably wouldn’t have said some of the things we did. When Rob and I broke up, we said some very hurtful things to each other. It’s taken a long time to get over them.” Jenny gave Rob a kiss.

“You two may be sappy, but the love you share is infectious. I for one am glad I’m catching some of it,” Rob said.

We all stopped talking. Kelly and I began hugging and sharing tender kissed. Next to us, Rob and Jenny did the same thing. After a few minutes, Kelly kissed my nose and smiled.

“It’s weird how the whole conversation began when we talked about taking pictures of each other.” Kelly snickered. “Naked pictures!”

“I don’t want the pictures to be naked, I want you and Jen to be naked in the pictures,” Rob said.

We all laughed at what Rob said. Kelly stood up and posed with one hand on her hip and the other behind her head. Laughing, Jenny stood and struck the same pose.

“What do you think? Are we as sexy as those girls on the Internet?” Jenny said.

“I think you two are much sexier,” Rob said.

Kelly and Jenny laughed. Then, Kelly turned to Jenny and hugged her. I could tell Jenny stiffened for a moment, but when their breasts pressed together, she relaxed.

“Now that’s what I call sexy,” I said.

Holding Jenny, Kelly winked at me. “How’s this for sexy?” Kelly said and then she kissed Jenny’s mouth. Jenny’s eyes opened wide, but when Kelly didn’t move away, Jenny closed them. The two girls held the kiss for several moments. Kelly began moving her hand on Jenny’s back and butt. Jenny let out a moan.

“Damn, you two are the hottest thing I’ve ever seen,” Rob said with a husky voice.

Kelly and Jenny broke their kiss. They stared into each other’s eyes for a moment and then separated. Slowly, they moved apart and then sat on Rob’s and my lap.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to do it,” Kelly whispered.

“There’s no need to be sorry,” Jenny said as she smiled. “It was the first time I ever kissed a girl, I mean really kissed. Um, it was...”

I wasn’t sure of what to say, if anything. I knew it was something Kelly wanted. Searching deep inside, I realized I didn’t feel repulsed or jealous. Glancing at Rob, I saw the confused look on his face.

“Wow, it was, hell I don’t know what it was,” Rob finally said.

“Nice, baby, it was nice,” Jenny said. She reached over and put her hand on Kelly’s arm. “I couldn’t have done it with anyone except you, Kelly.”

I put my arms around Kelly’s waist. She leaned back against me. I kissed her ear and said, “Was it what you thought it would be?”

Kelly shook her head and said, “No, it was better than I thought it would be. It’s different when it’s with someone you care for. The other time I kissed a girl, my old roommate, it was sex. I did it because I was lonely and homesick.”

“You aren’t falling in love with Jenny, are you?” Rob said.

“I already love Jenny. Don’t worry it isn’t the kind of love to make me leave Justin. What I feel isn’t sexual love, it’s emotional. I hope all of you understand what I’m trying to say,” Kelly said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.