Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Vision

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The tragic death of my father set my life on a path I couldn't imagine. When I was nineteen, I discovered my friend Kelly was actually the love of my life. It all came to fruition in "Our Cabin in The Woods" and things couldn't be better. This is our story about growth, love, and fortune. Along the way, Kelly and I discover life isn't necessarily what we thought it would be - it was better as long as we were willing to explore and go with the changes we encountered.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

“I had fun,” Kelly said as she flopped on the couch. “I can’t wait to do it again.”

“What, taking the pictures or having Rob and Jenny over?”

“Both! Hiking in the woods and taking pictures was fun. I hope the ones I took turn out well. Having them stay and spend the night was fun too.” Kelly smiled at me. “Jenny said it was the first time in months they got to sleep in a full-size bed. Most of the time, they have to make love in one of their dorm rooms when their roommates are gone.”

“At least they wait until they’re alone, unlike the guy I roomed with at Northwestern.”

“Jen said they’ve been caught a few times. Rob’s roommate doesn’t care if they hang a towel on the doorknob or not. Jenny says he’s a real jerk! She has an arrangement with her roommate. They each have times they let the other one have the room.”

“Having to schedule alone time would still suck. I like being able to spend the night together. Having to get up and go someplace else doesn’t sound like fun.”

“No, it sure doesn’t. Jen said she and Rob fooled around almost all night. They would fall asleep for a while, but they would wake up and do it again.”

Laughing, I said, “It doesn’t sound too bad.”

“Baby, you can wake me up anytime you want to. Hell, you can do it while I’m asleep if you want to.” Kelly laughed and then said, “I’m kidding about doing it while I’m asleep. I wouldn’t want to miss anything!”

Kelly and I laughed. I moved closer to her, hugging Kelly to me.

“I’m glad we’ve never gone through anything like Rob and Jenny did,” I said, kissing the top of Kelly’s head.

“Me too. I hope neither of us ever uses sex to hurt each other. Rob and Jenny’s relationship can’t be the same after what happened. I mean, if I knew you had sex with someone before we got together it would be one thing. If I found out you cheated on me it would be something else. It would hurt.”

“I don’t know if I could ever recover from it, sweetie. I hope I never have to find out.”

“Don’t worry, you won’t! I love you way too much to lose you over a romp in bed with someone else. Besides, how could anyone ever be as good in bed as you are?”

“Thanks, I’m glad I please you. You’re an incredible lover too you know.”

Kelly snuggled in my arms. She flipped onto her back, resting her head on my leg while looking up at me. From the look on her face, I could tell she was thinking about something. I began stroking her hair, smiling down at her.

“Is there something on your mind, sweetie?” I asked.

Kelly shrugged her shoulders. I was going to press it, but decided not to. We stayed on the couch for a while. Kelly lost in her thoughts, me stroking her hair. I glanced out the window, watching it snow. The snow was light, but soon became heavier. After about twenty minutes, it was snowing so hard I could barely see the trees at the back of the yard.

“Looks like we’re going to get a pretty good snowfall,” I said.

Kelly opened her eyes, rolling on her side so she could look out the window. Moving her arm, she put her hand on my inner thigh. She rubbed me lightly while we watched it snow.

“Will you let me plow the drive today?” Kelly asked.

“If you want to. Show me how to use your camera and I’ll take a few pictured of you on the tractor.”

“Okay, it’s pretty easy to use if you’re taking snapshots. I’ll put color film in it.”

“This is nice, isn’t it? I like being here like this with you.” I stroked her side, letting my hand come to rest on her breast. “No bra today.”

Kelly twisted her head so she could smile at me. I gave her breast a squeeze, making Kelly chuckle. She went back to looking outside while I held her breast. Kelly moved her hand up my thigh, placing it against my balls. She didn’t move much, Kelly held me as I held her.

I felt Kelly’s breathing change. Glancing at her, I saw she was asleep. Smiling, I leaned my head back, closing my eyes so I could take a nap too.

Kelly woke me up an hour later. The snow was still coming down, adding to the thick blanket covering the yard. I stretched my arms over my head, arching my back. Kelly sat up, scooted closer, and pulled my arm around her.

“Want to do something?” I asked.

“I have some studying to do. Maybe I should get it finished.”

“I thought you finished it on Friday?”

“Most of it, I don’t think we’re ever finished. There always seems to be more to do. I have a book I have to read for English, like you do.”

“I’m ahead of where I have to be. It’s a pretty good book.”

“Well, I guess I should catch up.” Kelly got up to get her book.

I went into the study to check my email and surf on the computer. Kelly used her notebook computer. I still used a desktop. After booting the computer, I checked my email. Most of it was junk so I deleted it. There was a message from Keith Lowell, a guy I knew from school and scouts.

In his message, Keith told me about what he was doing. He said he was going to the local community college, studying criminal justice. Keith talked about a few of my friends from school, telling me what they were up to. I found out one of the guys was involved in an accident because he was driving while drunk.

While reading the email, I thought about my old neighborhood and the guys I knew. When I read Keith was dating Becky Lafeaver, I chuckled under my breath. Becky was one of those girls who never seemed to fit in. She was a little chunky with huge breasts. Becky kept to herself, not getting involved in any of the schools activities. The only reason I even knew about her was because of the way guys talked about her.

The running joke was Becky wouldn’t be able to get up if she ever fell down. She was top-heavy, but I didn’t think she was overly endowed, not like some of the women I looked at in the magazines I used to provide the stimulus for my sexual fantasies. I kind of felt sorry for Becky, but wouldn’t admit it to any of the group. Thinking back, I realized how shallow I was then.

Keith went on to tell me he and Becky had been together since they started at the community college. They hooked up in a class they shared and began dating. Keith didn’t go into any of the details of their relationship. I thought it was cool given Keith’s big mouth. He was one of those guys who always had something sexual to say about most of the girls he dated or even saw. While I liked Keith, I didn’t like the way he talked about other people.

Whenever I heard one of the guys talking about someone, I wondered if they talked about me when I wasn’t around. Because of it, I didn’t participate in those conversations.

After reading Keith’s email, I wrote my reply. I told him about Kelly and our house. I’d told him Kelly and I were dating in earlier emails, but I hadn’t told him about our upcoming wedding. When I wrote about the house, I didn’t go into any details. I still felt a bit guilty about having a house like the one we did. I don’t know why I felt the way I did, but I did. While most guys my age were trying to keep up with car payments, I owned a house bigger than most of their parents’ homes.

I hadn’t worked for the money; it came as a result of my father’s untimely death. While it was getting easier, it was still hard for me to accept. The only consolation was knowing, or at least believing, my dad would have wanted it this way.

I finished my email after inviting Keith to come up to visit Kelly and me. I sent it, sat back in my chair, and reminisced about my time in high school. I had some great memories about running on the track team and hanging around with my team members. I chuckled under my breath, thinking about a few of the parties following a meet. The guys and girls teams would get together at someone’s house to celebrate a win, or give one another support if we lost.

I realized a few of the girls gave me signals they were interested in me and their signals went right over my head. Many of my team members were couples, dating during the season and beyond. It was hard not to laugh at myself for being so naïve.

Refocusing, I began to surf the Internet. I checked a few of the fishing sites I bookmarked, reading the posts from fishermen around the state. I followed a couple links, comparing the different fly rods and reels they advertised. I found you could buy an outfit for less than a hundred dollars or spend several hundred for a rod and reel. I didn’t know what made one better than the other, but I wanted to find out.

I lost track of time while reading one article after the other about fishing tackle. I heard Kelly come into the study, looking up to see her coming toward me.

“Hi, baby, are you looking at porn?” Kelly said as she came over to stand behind me. “Wow, that’s sexy! Look at the curves on this one.” Kelly laughed as she pointed at a picture of a rainbow trout.

Kelly put her arms around my neck, resting her chin on top of my head. “What’s up?” she asked.

“Nothing, I got an email from a friend of mine and wrote back. Now I’m reading about fishing.”

“Which friend?”

“Keith, he’s a friend from high school. I found out he’s going with a girl I knew.”

“How well did you know her?” Kelly asked as she rubbed her chin against my head.

“I knew her from around school. Becky was a girl the kids teased a lot.”

“Why?”

I told Kelly about Becky and her oversized chest.

“Guys! Why do they talk about other people? You have no idea how bad it can hurt a girl.”

“I know, I guess it’s the way people are when they’re young and stupid. Didn’t you ever talk about someone behind their back?”

“Yeah, I guess I did. Some of my friends and I could be pretty cruel. If we found out a girl was doing it, we made fun of her and called her names. The sick part was the fact if it was one of the girls in the group, it was sexy and okay.”

Kelly reached around me. She typed an address into the browser, hit enter and then giggled when a sex site came up.

“What the hell, you’re into porn?” I said.

“It isn’t porn, its research.”

“So you say! How many of these sites do you visit?”

“A few. They can be pretty interesting.” Kelly clicked on one of the links. “Check this out.”

Kelly moved around so she could sit on my lap. She made a few more clicks, pulling up a page of text.

“These are stories people send in about some of the things they do. Some of them are funny, others are hot, and some of them are sick!”

“Like golden showers?” I laughed as Kelly nodded.

“There are stories about some of the ways people have sex and where they do it. I read one about a couple who did it in a fast food restaurant, right in the booth.”

“How in the hell could they do it?”

“It wouldn’t be hard. The girl wore a skirt and no panties. She sat on the guy’s lap getting screwed while she ate her burger and fries,” Kelly said, chuckling when she finished. “Would you try it?”

“Have sex in a restaurant?”

“In public? It sounds hot to me.”

“I’d be afraid of someone catching us.”

“That’s what would make it so hot!”

“You’re crazy, you know?” I said as I turned my head to look at Kelly.

“Yup, crazy about you. Come on, where is your adventurous spirit?”

“You keep surprising me, baby. I never know what you’re going to come up with sometimes. Are you telling me you would screw in a place like a restaurant?”

“I might. You can never tell what I’ll do with you, sweetie.” Kelly twisted so she could look at me. “You know I’m more than willing to explore almost anything with you.”

Kelly kissed me. She leaned back, smiling as she looked into my eyes. “You’re so handsome.”

“What does it have to do with fucking in public?”

Kelly laughed and then said, “Well, you don’t think I’d do it with an ugly guy, do you?”

I started laughing at Kelly. She laughed too, giving me kisses all over my face. After a few moments, we settled down. Kelly turned back to the computer. She clicked on a few links, stopping on one of the stories.

Reading over her shoulder, Kelly and I read a story from a man who got off watching his wife having sex with other men. The story told how they would go to a bar, pick up a stranger, and take him to a motel where the husband would sit in a chair while his wife had sex a few feet away.

“That’s sick!” I said. “How could anyone treat their wife like a slut?”

“Maybe it’s the wife who’s treating her husband bad. Making him do it somehow?”

We read on. By the time we had finished the story, we learned the husband instigated the whole thing. He did it to degrade his wife.

“How could she put up with it?” I said. “Why wouldn’t she leave him?”

“Maybe they both enjoy what they do.”

“I don’t see how.”

“Neither do I, but to each their own I guess. Who are we to say what someone else does is wrong? I wouldn’t want anyone to tell us what we do is wrong. Would you? How would we feel if someone chastised us for being naked in the hot tub with our parents?”

“I see your point, baby,” I said.

“It’s a lot like food. If I liked something someone else didn’t, it wouldn’t give them the right to tell me I couldn’t eat it.”

I suddenly got a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. “Is this leading to something?”

“No, I’m telling you what I think. I don’t expect you to think the same way if you don’t agree.” Kelly leaned back, pulling my arms around her waist. “I used to read this stuff when I was at OSU. At first, I read it to get me excited. After awhile, I started to analyze what the writer said. I don’t believe a lot of these stories, they’re too bizarre, but they did provide fuel for thought. After all, someone is thinking along these lines or the stories wouldn’t be here.”

“Like the fantasies we’ve talked about before, right?” I said.

“Exactly. I don’t think I would have sex in a restaurant, but thinking about it is exciting to me. I don’t want you to feel our sex life is mundane.”

“The thought never entered my mind, baby. Our sex life is nothing close to mundane.”

“I know, and I don’t want it to ever become stale. I don’t want you doing something like Rob did. Thinking the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. I don’t want you to ever feel you can get something somewhere else you can’t get at home.”

“Are you insecure?” I asked.

“Yes, I am. I saw the way you looked at Jenny last night and it made me jealous.”

“Kelly, I didn’t look at Jenny any more than Rob looked at you. It’s something guys do I guess. Just because we look doesn’t mean we want to touch you know?”

“Rob was looking at me?”

“Hell yes, why wouldn’t he? You’re very beautiful and sexy.”

“You weren’t jealous?”

“No, I was proud! I know you’re mine, and while other guys can look at you, I have you.”

“You like it when other guys look at me?” Kelly said.

“Yeah, I do like it. Like I said, it makes me feel proud.”

Kelly became still for a moment. She shifted on my lap, pressing her back against my chest.

“I guess I’m being silly, aren’t I?”

“No, you didn’t know how I felt. Now you do. That’s what talking about things is all about.”

“So, you look at other girls so you can compare them to me?”

Chuckling, I said, “No, not to compare. I don’t compare you to anyone. Kelly, you’re the love of my life, you’re beyond compare. There are a lot of cute girls around, but it doesn’t have anything to do with how I feel about you. To me, there is no one in the world more beautiful.”

“You’d say it anyway, wouldn’t you?”

“I say it because I mean it.” I moved Kelly so I could look into her eyes. “Baby, we’re all insecure about certain things. I feel insecure about you too sometimes. I guess it’s a normal response when you love someone as much as I love you. Please believe me when I say I have no interest in anyone except you. There isn’t another woman in the world that could make me feel like you do, not in my heart where it counts.

“We can read the all stories and look at all the pictures we want, but in the end, it’s you and me. The worst thing you could do is something you didn’t want to in order to please me. Don’t get me wrong, I love the things we do, including the sex, but I would never expect you to do something you were uncomfortable doing. I don’t care if it’s fishing, hunting, or sex!”

“Everything we’ve done, as far as sex goes, has been because I wanted to do it. I hope you did too. There are times I wish you would share some of your fantasies with me, if you have any. You know I’m willing to try for you,” Kelly said.

“Sweetie, you’re a fantasy come true for me. After the prom I couldn’t think of anything else. You have no idea how many nights I pounded my pud while I made love to you in my mind?”

“Pounded your what? What’s a pud?”

Laughing, I said, “It’s another name for a cock. Pounding your pud is jacking off, masturbating.”

“That’s too funny! You really did it? Thought about me while you, um, pounded your pud.” Kelly laughed and wiggled.

“I sure did. You wouldn’t believe how many times I replayed the kisses you gave me the night of the prom. I told you before.”

“I know, but I like hearing it. I have a confession to make, Justin. Please don’t be mad at me, but my ex boyfriend didn’t dump me. I dumped him. The part about him wanting to fool around is true, but that’s not why I broke up with him.”

“Why did you?”

“I was hoping you would ask me to the prom. I kind of set it up so you would. After I broke up with him, I made a big deal about what a jerk he was and how I was going to miss my prom.”

“How did you know I would ask you?”

“I didn’t, but I threw one of my fits one night when your mom was over.”

Laughing, I said, “So that’s why she asked me to ask you.”

Kelly nodded. “If you hadn’t asked me, I was going to ask you. Either way, I was going to do anything I could to get you to take me.”

“You are a sneaky one, aren’t you?”

“I prefer to think of it as determined. You know I liked you for a long time before the prom. You didn’t know how much.” Kelly gave me a kiss. “I’m glad you asked me to go. It meant you were interested.”

“You said you liked me before the prom, how long before?”

“Do you remember the luncheon after your dad’s funeral?”

“Sure, how could I ever forget it?”

“Remember when I gave you my phone number? I wished you would have called me. I knew I liked you then.”

My heart flipped when Kelly told me she liked me for as long as she did. I asked her to get up so I could show her something. When she stood, I pulled my wallet out of my pocket. Reaching into one of the compartments, I pulled out the slip of paper with Kelly’s telephone number on it.

Kelly’s eyes filled with tears when she realized what I was holding. She hugged me, placing her face against my chest.

“You still have it.”

“Yes, I thought about calling you, but I figured you did it to be nice. Hell, at twelve, I wasn’t even interested in girls. When I was about fourteen, I started to notice them, but was always too shy to talk to any of them, including you.”

“I guess none of it matters, does it? Like Mom said, sometimes things happen the way they’re supposed to, when they’re supposed to.”

“Yup, I guess she was right.”

I began undoing the button on Kelly’s jeans. I pulled her zipper down and she wiggled her hips, helping me pull the pants down her legs. Once she was naked from the waist down, I picked her up, placing her on the desk.

“Well, Miss Jones, I understand you want a raise,” I said, sitting in the chair. “What are you willing to do to get it?”

Kelly looked at me strangely for a moment, smiled and then she said, “I’m willing to do whatever it takes Mr. Smith.”

“I see. So, it wouldn’t bother you if I did this?” I put my hands on her thighs, moving them to her crotch.

“Um, I guess not. No one has ever touched me there before.”

“Mmmm, why not?” I began to touch her vulva where her legs met her sex.

“Because, I’m only fifteen, my daddy won’t let me go out with boys yet.”

“I understand. Now, you have been working at the dairy bar for how long?”

“Three months. I only work part time, after school.” Kelly wiggled her butt on the desk. “Oh, Mr. Smith, this feels so weird. What are you doing to me?”

“I’m petting your pretty little pussy. Don’t you like it?”

“Um, I don’t know. My daddy said I should never, never let anyone touch my privates.”

“That’s fine. I guess you don’t really want the raise then.” I started to pull my hands back, sliding them down her thighs.

“But I do want the raise. I want to buy a new dress and I don’t have enough money.”

Moving my hands back to her pussy, I said, “Then you’ll let me pet your pussy?”

Kelly nodded, bending so she could look at my hands between her legs.

“You have a very nice pussy, Miss Jones.”

“Is it as nice as Nancy’s? She said she asked you for a raise and you touched her coochie too.”

“Yes, it’s as nice as Nancy’s, maybe nicer. Nancy let me kiss her pussy. Can I kiss yours?”

“If it means I’ll get the raise.”

Scooting the chair closer to the desk, I leaned closer. I licked the length of her labia and Kelly let out a squeal. “Oh my Mr. Smith, it makes me feel funny inside.”

I continued to lick Kelly’s pussy. As I flicked my tongue against her clit, she squealed again.

“What did you do to my coochie, Mr. Smith? It felt like you gave me a shock.”

“That’s your clit. Do you know what it is?”

Kelly giggled, faking a little girl’s voice. “It’s my funny bump, right?”

“Why do you call it your funny bump?”

“Because when I touch myself there, it makes me feel funny.” Kelly giggled again.

“Hmmm, I see. Why don’t you show me how you touch it?”

Kelly put her hand between her legs. Grinning at me, she began rubbing her clitoris. I watched as she moved the nub from side to side. My cock was throbbing in my pants so I adjusted myself.

“That’s very nice Miss Jones. Do you touch yourself anywhere else?”

Nodding, Kelly lowered her finger. She rubbed her finger along the sides of her labia, adding a second finger so she could rub both sides. After a moment, she slid her middle finger into her folds.

“This feels funny too. It makes my coochie all wet.”

“Have you ever licked your finger after you finger your pussy?”

Kelly scrunched up her face, shaking her head from side to side. “Oh no, that’s where I pee.”

“I want you to put your finger in your mouth, the one you have in your pussy.”

“Please Mr. Smith, don’t make me do it. It’s so dirty!”

“You’ll have to do it if you want to get the raise, Miss Jones.”

Kelly removed her finger. Holding it up, she made a face as she looked at the glistening fluids on it.

“Go ahead, put it in your mouth,” I said sternly.

Making a face, Kelly put her finger in her mouth. She left it there for a moment, her cheeks caving in as she sucked on it.

“It’s not so bad now, is it?”

With her finger in her mouth, Kelly shook her head. She pulled the finger out and said, “It’s not bad at all. Do you like it too?”

Leaning forward, I licked her again. This time, I pushed my tongue into her pussy, causing her to squirm. When I pulled my head away, I smiled.

“You have a very tasty pussy, Miss Jones.”

“Does it mean I get the raise?”

“Maybe, we see how things go. Have you ever seen a man’s cock?”

“Not a man’s.”

“Whose cock have you seen?”

“My brother Billy’s. I saw him rubbing it behind the garage once.”

Standing up, I unfastened my pants. I pulled them, and my underwear, down to my knees. Holding my cock in my hand, I waggled it at Kelly.

“Did it look like this?”

“Oh no, Mr. Smith. Billy’s thingy was much smaller.”

“Have you ever touched Billy’s cock?”

“Never!”

“I want you to touch mine, Miss Jones.”

Kelly sat up. Reaching down, she put her index finger on the tip of my cock. When she made contact, she jerked her hand away.

“It’s leaking.”

“That’s because it likes you. My cock would like to see your breasts now. Take off your shirt.”

Kelly removed her shirt. She rubbed her hands over her chest as if there were no breasts at all.

“My boobies are small, not like Nancy’s.”

“They look fine, they’ll get bigger someday. Do you know what makes a girl’s boobs get bigger?”

Kelly shook her head.

“If you rub a man’s cum on your chest, it will make them grow. Didn’t you know cum makes boobs larger?”

“Nancy told me, but I didn’t believe her.” Kelly wiggled again. “Was she telling the truth?”

“Yes she was. Do you want to rub some on your boobies?”

“Yes, if it will make my boobies grow.”

“Did Nancy tell you how to get the cum out of my cock?”

Kelly nodded. “She said she rubbed it.”

“What else did Nancy tell you?”

“She said she put it in her mouth. I said she was lying, but she told me she did it.”

“That’s right, it’s how you make my cock shoot cum on your boobies. Do you want to do it?”

Kelly lowered her head and nodded.

“Good, why don’t you kneel on the floor so we can get started?”

Kelly slid off the desk. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, pressing her finger into her cheek.

“Come on now, Miss Jones, on your knees.”

Kelly knelt on the floor. I moved around so my butt was against the desk. Gripping the edge of the desk, I looked down.

“Go ahead. Put your hand around it.”

Kelly touched my cock, jerking her hand back. Slowly, she reached out again, lightly wrapping her fingers around it. She began stroking the length of my cock, staring at it with wide-open eyes.

“Like this?” Kelly asked.

“Hold it a little tighter.” Kelly did as I asked. “Now, move your hand faster.”

Kelly moved her hand up and down my cock, smiling up at me.

“That’s very good, Miss Jones. Are you ready to put it in your mouth?”

Kelly shrugged her shoulders. “Do I have to, Mr. Smith?”

“If you want to make me cum and get your raise you do.”

Kelly put her lips against the head of my cock for a second. She pulled back, making a face. Licking her lips she kissed it again. Kelly pumped my cock while kissing the very tip.

“Now Miss Jones, I told you to put it in your mouth, didn’t I?”

Kelly looked up, nodding her head. She looked at my cock again, opening her mouth so she could fit the head in her mouth. She took in an inch or so before closing her lips around my cock.

“That’s it, now give me a nice hummer,” I said.

Kelly held my cock in her mouth. She began to hum, causing me to laugh.

“Hummer is another name for a blowjob. It doesn’t mean you blow on my cock, it means you suck it.”

Removing her mouth from my cock, Kelly looked up at me. “That’s dumb. Why don’t you call it a suck job then?”

“I don’t care what you call it, put my cock back in your mouth, and suck it!”

“You don’t have to be so mean, Mr. Smith.” Kelly took my cock back in her mouth.

Kelly sucked on my cock, holding her hand around the shaft. I grabbed her hair, holding her head still while I began to push my cock in and out of her mouth. Kelly’s eyes grew big when I shoved it to the back of her mouth.

It didn’t take long for me to feel the pressure of my orgasm building. I pulled my cock out of Kelly’s mouth, wrapped my hand around it, and started stroking it. I started to come and pointed it at Kelly’s breasts.

The first shot hit her under the chin, the second on her right breast. Before I stopped ejaculating, there were streaks of semen on both of Kelly’s breasts. She started rubbing herself, smearing my semen over her breasts. Looking up, she smiled at me, making a goofy face.

After a moment, Kelly leaned forward, taking my semi flaccid cock into her mouth. She kept her hands on her breasts as she sucked me firmly.

“Mmmm, very nice, Miss Jones.”

Kelly pulled back. “Nancy said you put your thingy in her coochie and it felt real good. Are you going to do it to me too?”

“You bet I will, as soon as you get me hard again.”

Kelly went back to work on my cock. She no longer acted like the little girl she played. She used her very talented mouth and tongue to bring me back to a full erection. When I was hard enough she pushed me aside and jumped up on the desk.

Leaning back, Kelly lewdly pulled her labia open, exposing her pink inner folds. Gripping my cock, I placed it against her. Kelly let out a grunt as I pushed it in.

“Oh yes, Mr. Smith! Nancy was right this is very good. She said you fucked her real good. Are you going to do it to me? Are you going to fuck me?”

“You’re damn right I am! I’m going to fuck your tight little pussy until you beg me to stop.”

I slammed in and out of Kelly, driving her air out of her lungs each time I was all the way in her. She shoved her pussy back at me, causing our bodies to slap together. After screwing her for a few minutes, I pulled my cock out.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.