Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Vision

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The tragic death of my father set my life on a path I couldn't imagine. When I was nineteen, I discovered my friend Kelly was actually the love of my life. It all came to fruition in "Our Cabin in The Woods" and things couldn't be better. This is our story about growth, love, and fortune. Along the way, Kelly and I discover life isn't necessarily what we thought it would be - it was better as long as we were willing to explore and go with the changes we encountered.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Kelly and I got up early the next morning so we could work out before breakfast. Our parents were in the kitchen when we came up from the basement. Stopping to tell them good morning, Kelly and I told them we would be back in a few minutes.

I showered with Kelly, a routine we came to enjoy. Sometimes we played around and made love in the shower, other times, we only took our showers. Today, Kelly and showered quickly. I knew she was anxious to get going so she could take pictures with her new camera.

Kelly and I dressed, putting on our long underwear under our jeans and flannel shirts. We knew it would be cold along the shore of Lake Superior and we didn’t want to be uncomfortable.

“Breakfast is almost ready. The coffee is on the table,” Mom said when Kelly and I returned to the kitchen.

Kelly and I sat at the table with her dad. We poured coffee, waiting for mom to bring the French toast and bacon over. Kelly asked if Mom needed help, but Mom said no.

“So, are you ready to try your new camera?” Kelly’s dad asked.

“Yes. I can’t wait. I bought five rolls of film when Mom and I went into town yesterday,” Kelly replied.

“You should make sure you have warm clothes. It’s going to be cold by the water,” Mom said.

Unbuttoning a few of the buttons of her flannel shirt, Kelly showed Mom her long underwear. “I have bottoms on too. Justin and I also have our bib overalls and coats. How about you and Dad? Do you have warm clothes?”

“No we don’t, but we can stay in the truck,” Mom said.

“Why don’t we stop so you can pick something up?” I asked.

“I guess we could if it wouldn’t hold you kids up,” Dad said.

“It won’t. You can get out and look around without freezing your butts off,” I said.

After breakfast, Dad and I cleared the table. Kelly made sure she had everything in her camera bag. Mom filled a thermos with hot coffee and took four cups from the cabinet.

Kelly and I put our bibs and warm coats in the truck before we headed for town to get warm clothing for our parents.

We finished our shopping and headed out. I drove along the shoreline, looking out over the expanse of the lake.

Mom and Dad changed into the long underwear in the backseat of my truck. Glancing in the mirror, I watched Mom pulling the top of her long johns over her head.

“You’re right, Kelly, these are comfy. I see what you mean about using them for pajamas,” Mom said.

“I love the way they feel,” Kelly said.

“No kidding, you spend a lot of time in them when we’re at home,” I told Kelly. On one of our shopping trips, Kelly picked up several sets of long underwear and often wore them around the house.

Laughing, Kelly said, “Yeah, I like my long underwear or being naked, go figure!”

“I think you look great either way,” I said.

We came to a turnout. Kelly asked me to stop so she could take some shots. While we stood outside, Kelly pointed her camera at the rugged shoreline of the lake. She also took a few shots of her dad, Mom, and me.

“Show me how to use the camera so I can get a shot of you and Justin,” Kelly’s dad told her.

Kelly showed her dad how to use the camera. She came over to me, standing at my side. “I have it set for auto-focus, Dad. All you have to do is press the shutter release.”

Kelly’s dad took a couple shots. Kelly took her camera back, telling me we could go. Back in the truck, we continued on our sightseeing journey. Kelly had me stop at several more turnoffs so she could take pictures. When we got to Sault Ste Marie, we went to the locks. We all got out, putting on our warm coats before walking along the locks.

There weren’t any ships in the locks because of the ice in the lakes. The shipping wouldn’t begin until sometime in March. We looked at the locks, reading the plaques explaining how they worked. Kelly shot a roll of film as we wandered along the impressive engineering feat.

We spent a few hours in Sault Ste Marie, looking around and eating lunch. We toured a small museum, learning about shipping on the Great Lakes. On the way back to Marquette, we took a different route. Kelly found several things she felt were interesting enough to take pictures of and asked me to stop at each one.

When we got to Marquette, Kelly asked if we could drop her film off for processing. Dad suggested we have dinner in town while we waited for the pictures. After eating, we picked up the prints and headed home.

I built a fire in the fireplace. Kelly and Mom lounged around in their long underwear. Mom commented several times about how comfortable she was in them. Dad made a pot of coffee and we all had a cup while looking at the pictures Kelly took.

Kelly had the processor make double prints so she could give Mom and Dad a set. While going through the prints, Kelly made notes on the backs with the date, places, and any other information she felt useful. While looking at the photos, we talked about the places we wanted to revisit.

We called it a night at ten o’clock. The next morning, Kelly and I dropped our parents off at the airport before going to school.

I had an open period so I went to the commons to study. While I was there, Kelly came in with a few people I didn’t know.

“Hi, honey,” Kelly said, leaning over to give me a kiss. “I’d like you to meet my new friends. This is Jenny Kennedy. She’s my lab partner in my photography class. This is her boyfriend, Rob Jacobs. This is Tammy Millington and Alex Phillips. They’re in my class too. Guys, this is Justin, my fiancé.”

I stood up, shaking Rob and Alex’s hand. “Nice to meet you guys,” I said.

“Nice to finally meet you too, Kelly has told us all about you,” Jenny said. “It’s so refreshing to know chivalry isn’t dead.”

Chuckling, I said, “Are you sure Kelly was talking about me?”

We sat at the table, talking and getting to know one another.

“Kelly told me you like fishing,” Rob said to me.

“I haven’t done much, but what I’ve done, I’ve enjoyed. Are you a fisherman?” I said.

“To a fault,” Jenny said and then she laughed. “Sometimes I think he’d rather hunt and fish than be with me.”

“You know that’s not true, I’ve taken you fishing before,” Rob said. “I love fishing. I grew up in Grand Rapids and learned to fish on the Grand River and some of the lakes around home. There’s great fishing up here. Maybe we can go this spring. The trout streams around here are awesome!”

“I’d like to, but I’ve never held a fly rod, let alone know how to use one. I’m reading about it, but I have a lot to learn,” I told Rob.

“You have to practice to learn to fly cast. You can do it in your back yard,” Alex said. “My dad taught me when I was about ten. I live in Montana where we fish for cutthroat trout. The brookies, browns, and rainbows are great around here.”

“Kelly and I went to a lake where they were ice fishing. It looks like fun to me,” I said.

“It is if you can stand the cold. I enjoy it if the weather is good, but not when it’s cold and blowing,” Rob said.

The more we talked, the more excited I became about the prospect of fishing. Rob and Alex took turns, telling me about some of the fishing trips they’d taken close to Marquette. Kelly and the girls carried on their own conversation, talking about their upcoming assignment. When it was time for our next class, we all said goodbye and went our separate ways.

On the way home after our classes, Kelly asked me what I thought about her new friends.

“They seem nice, honey. It’s hard to form an opinion in fifteen minutes. Rob and Alex are avid fishermen from what they told me.”

“Jenny and Rob have been together since high school. They plan to get married after they graduate. Alex doesn’t have a girlfriend as far as I know.”

“You sure seem to know a lot about them. You haven’t known them very long,” I said.

“We’ve been taking when we have the chance. Jenny introduced me to the others.”

“I wish I could meet new people so easily. I still get all tongue-tied when I try to talk to strangers.”

Kelly laughed and said, “Well, your tongue has other talents.”

I laughed, watching Kelly as she drove the Jeep. She was completely comfortable driving the small vehicle. Kelly shifted by the sound of the engine instead of watching the tachometer.

Over the next few days, I met up with Kelly and her friends in the commons. We got to know one another better, talking about our hometowns and interests. On Wednesday, while we were heading home, Kelly started telling my about her first photography assignment.

“Honey, we have to do an assignment for next week. We have to take black and white pictures of trees, working on contrast, lighting, shadows, and things. Would it be okay if I invited Jenny and a few others to the house? We could take the pictures in our yard. Maybe we could have a small party too, you know, some hotdogs and stuff?”

“Do they know we have the house?” I asked.

“I told them we didn’t live on campus, but I didn’t tell them about the house or anything. I was thinking we could do it on Saturday.”

“Of course you can, sweetie. The house is as much yours as it is mine you know. I appreciate you asking though.”

“Thanks, I’ll let them know tomorrow.”

On Thursday, Kelly met me in the commons along with her friends. She told them about her idea, asking if they would like to come out to the house. Jenny said yes immediately, and then asked if Rob could come too.

“Sure, it will give Justin someone to talk to while we work on our assignment,” Kelly said. “How about you, Alex, are you going to come too?”

“Ah, sure, can invite my lab partner?” Alex asked.

“Yes, Laura can come too if she wants to,” Kelly said. “Why don’t you guys come out early? I’ll make breakfast for us.”

Kelly made the arrangements with her classmates. She passed out printed maps to the house. After settling everything, we left for class.

I helped Kelly clean the house on Friday. Neither of us had classes so the day was free for us. We took breaks from the cleaning to study, trying to get our schoolwork out of the way for the weekend. Later, Kelly and I cuddled in front of a fire.

“Are you excited about tomorrow?” I asked.

“Yes, very excited! It will be the first time we have people over to our new house.”

“Do we need to get anything in the way of food?”

“No, we have everything we need. I was thinking of making French toast with bacon and sausage for breakfast. For dinner we can have hotdogs like we talked about. Jenny said she would bring something too.”

I turned so my back was against the armrest of the couch. Turning Kelly around, I pulled her against my chest, reached over her, and began to play with her breasts.

“Let me take my top off for you,” Kelly said.

Kelly removed her top and bra. She leaned against me again and I fondled her bare breasts. We had been busy for the past few days, working on our homework until it was late and then going to bed. We hadn’t spent much intimate time together. While I played with her breasts, I thought about the lack of sexual activity.

“We haven’t fooled around for a few days,” I said.

“I know. I’m sorry. I guess we’ve been too busy or too tired.” Kelly turned over, looking up at me. “I’ll make it up to you, I promise.”

Stroking her free flowing hair, I said, “You don’t have to feel you have to make anything up to me, sweetie. Being with you is the most wonderful thing I can think of.”

“That’s sweet, but I’m horny too you know. I miss getting laid as much as you do.”

Pulling Kelly up so I could kiss her, I pressed my lips to Kelly’s. She twisted, putting her side against my chest. Kelly put my hand on her breast while our tongues danced.

Our passion grew. We began striping off each other’s clothing, getting on the floor when we were naked. I went down on Kelly, licking her until she came. When I moved back up her body, I slid my cock into her pussy.

Kelly and I spent an hour making love on the floor in front of the fire. After I had my first climax, shooting into her pussy, she used her mouth to get me hard again. The second time we coupled, Kelly got on top, riding me slowly. Sated, we cuddled on the floor until it was time to go to bed.

I woke up the next morning when Kelly climbed on my chest and began kissing me. We made love before heading for the bathroom. Finished in the shower, Kelly got out while I used a squeegee to remove the water from the glass and tile in the shower stall.

Kelly and I cleaned up our room as we dressed for the day. By the time we headed downstairs, the bedroom looked like no one slept in it the night before. In the kitchen, I made coffee while Kelly moved around nervously.

“Honey, everything will be fine, quit pacing,” I said.

“I know, I’m anxious, that’s all. It isn’t everyday we have guests.”

“Think about it, they all live in the dorms. Whatever you make for breakfast is going to be better than what they’re used to.”

“Do you think the house looks okay? Should I vacuum or something?”

Laughing, I hugged Kelly. “No, if you have to do something, you could always give me a blowjob.”

Kelly glanced at the clock, grinned, and said, “Okay, but it will have to be fast, they’ll be here in a few minutes.”

Laughing, we kissed. Kelly poured the coffee into an insulated carafe and then started another pot. She set the kitchen table, placing plates, cups, and silverware at each chair. I helped, putting the napkins and juice glasses at each place setting.

I heard the doorbell chime. From the tone I knew it was the mudroom door. As I started for the door, Kelly followed me.

Kelly scooted past me, opening the door for her friends.

“Hi, Jenny, Rob, Alex, Laura, come in,” Kelly said.

“We went to the apartment first. I sort of thought you guys lived up there,” Jenny said as she came in.

“No, we live down here,” Kelly replied.

“I’m going to get the things out of the car. We wanted to make sure we were in the right place first,” Alex said.

Everyone took off their boots and coats. Kelly and I hung the coats on the pegs in the mudroom as her friends handed them to us. Jenny took a bag from Rob, handing it to Kelly.

“I bought macaroni salad, chips, and salsa for dinner. I hope that’s okay,” Jenny said.

“That’s great, come on in. We have hot coffee in the kitchen,” Kelly said.

Kelly led the way to the kitchen. Her friends followed her while I took up the rear. I noticed how the group looked around as they walked into the kitchen.

“There’s hot coffee in the carafe. Cream and sugar is on the counter,” Kelly said. “I have tea or hot chocolate if anyone wants some.”

Laura smiled and said, “May I have a cup of tea please?”

Nodding, Kelly began heating water on the stove. The rest of us stood around the counter fixing our coffee.

“This place is beautiful,” Jenny said. “You didn’t tell me you lived in a house like this. If you don’t mind me asking, is the rent expensive?”

“We don’t rent, it’s our house,” I said. “Our parents thought it would be a good investment to buy a house instead or renting or living in the dorms.”

“My parents talked about buying a house up here, but they decided against it,” Alex said.

The kettle began to whistle on the stove. Kelly took the tea out for Laura and then poured hot water into the cup for her. Once everyone had something to drink, Kelly said, “Would you like to see the house?”

“Of course we would!” Jenny said. “Show the way.”

Kelly led the group to the dining room first. After everyone looked around, she led them to the great room.

“I can’t get over the view from here,” Rob said. “Do you see many deer?”

“Almost everyday,” I said.

“How far back does your property go?” Alex asked.

“There’s eighty acres. The property goes back a long way into the woods,” I said while we looked out the window.

After showing the group the great room, Kelly showed them the study as well as the rest of the first floor. We went upstairs so Kelly could show them the bedrooms.

“Damn! Your bedroom is bigger than my dorm room,” Jenny said.

Kelly grinned and said, “Take a look at this.”

“This isn’t a bathroom, it’s a playroom!” Laura said. “Look at the size of the shower. It’s huge!”

Rob nudged me. “I’ll bet the shower is fun!”

“It sure is,” I replied.

Kelly went through the rest of the second floor, showing her friends the other bedrooms and bathrooms. We went back downstairs and then to the basement. After looking around the recreation room, Kelly showed them the sunroom and hot tub. The girls made comments about everything they saw. The guys shook their heads.

We went to the garage and then to the apartment before the tour ended. Back in the kitchen, Kelly, Jenny, and Laura began fixing breakfast while Rob, Alex, and I sat at the table.

“There’s a stream and a beaver pond in the woods,” I said. “Kelly and I have walked back there a few times. The owner said he caught brook trout and brown trout in the stream.”

“I’d have a few deer blinds back there if I lived here. The hunting would be great,” Rob said.

“There are blinds in the woods. I’ve been thinking about taking up hunting. I would like to try bow hunting,” I told him.

“It’s my favorite kind of hunting too,” Alex said. “I haven’t done any hunting since I came up here though. Back home, I’ve hunted mule deer, elk, and antelope.”

“What’s your major, Alex?” I asked.

“I want to be a vet. My family has a cattle ranch back home and we have to pay vets now. If I become one, it will save us a lot of money,” Alex replied.

“I’m going for a degree in graphic arts,” Rob said. “I’d like to get into advertising someday.”

“I haven’t decided yet. I’m thinking about forestry or maybe becoming a biologist,” I said. “Kelly wants to become a photographer and make coffee table books.”

“Jenny wants to do fashion photography,” Rob said. “I don’t know what Laura wants to do.”

“She told me she wants to do weddings and portraits,” Alex said.

“Kelly told me you and Jenny have been going together for a while,” I said to Rob.

“Yeah, ever since we were in the tenth grade. We plan to get married after school,” Rob said.

“Kelly and I are getting married in July. How about you, Alex, do you have a girlfriend?”

“No, not right now. I was dating a gal back home, but she moved on. I guess she couldn’t take the long distance relationship,” Alex said.

“Breakfast is ready,” Kelly announced as she carried a platter of French toast to the table.

Jenny and Laura brought the bacon, sausage, and juice. We passed the plates around, taking what we wanted.

“There’s more if this isn’t enough,” Kelly said, her face beaming with pride.

“This is great! It beats the hell out of the slop they serve at school,” Alex said.

I asked if anyone needed coffee. Rob nodded, his mouth full of food. I got up, refilled the carafe, and brought it back to the table. While we ate, Jenny, Alex, Laura, and Kelly discussed their project.

“I don’t think we’ll have any trouble finding subjects around here,” Alex said. “All we have to do is step out the front door.”

“I thought we could take a hike in the woods. There are a lot of great opportunities around the beaver pond and the stream,” Kelly said.

“I’ll go with you. I’d love to see what’s back there,” Rob said. “Who knows, maybe Justin will invite me out to do some fishing.”

“Anytime. I hope I can learn to fly cast so I can fish too,” I said.

“That’s no problem. We can teach you how to cast. Do you tie, Alex?” Rob said.

“Sure do. It’s kind of hard in the dorm room, but I manage. I have a small board with my vice and plastic boxes for my materials,” Alex told Rob.

“Sounds like my set up. Back home, Dad, and I have a bench in the garage. I’ve been tying almost as long as I’ve been fishing,” Rob said.

“What do you fish for back home?” I asked Rob.

“In the Grand River we fish for steelhead. Once in a while we hook up with a salmon, but they’re not very good when they come upstream in the fall. The best salmon fishing is in Lake Michigan. We troll for them,” Rob replied.

We finished breakfast. Rob and Alex sat back, rubbing their stomachs. They both told Kelly the food was the best they’d had in a long time. The three girls cleared the table. They rinsed the dishes, placing them in the dishwasher.

After cleaning the kitchen, we had another cup of coffee before venturing out. Kelly, Jenny, Laura, and Alex got their cameras out. They all loaded them with fresh film, putting spare rolls in their pockets. We put on our warm clothing and headed out.

Rob and I walked behind the rest of the group, talking about the property. In front of us, the rest of the party talked about what they planned to do. When we reached the edge of the woods, Rob pointed at the abundant deer tracks.

“This is amazing. This place is chewed up with tracks,” Rob said. “You and Kelly could have all the venison you want.”

“I’m not sure Kelly has any interest in shooting deer with anything except a camera. She mentioned taking up bow hunting, but hasn’t said anything since then,” I said.

“So, you can fill her tags. She can take pictures until her heart’s content.”

“That’s true. I might try it next fall. As I said, I’d like to try bow hunting. I could shoot them from the deck with a gun.”

We reached the stream. Rob looked at it, smiling as he took in the beauty. “What I would give to have something like this in my backyard. You won’t have to know how to cast too far to fish this stream. As long as you can mend, you’ll be fine.”

I read about mending a line so I knew what Rob referred to when he said it. Kelly and her friends had started taking pictures, making comments about composition and the lighting. While they worked, Rob and I walked to the beaver pond.

“I can’t get over this, Justin. I have walked miles of streams since I’ve been up here and this is as nice as anything I’ve seen. You have to take up fly fishing, buddy, we can have a great time out here,” Rob said.

“I plan to. I may need a hand selecting the right rod and things. It can be very confusing,” I said.

“It’s actually pretty easy. For the fish around here you need a five weight to start. It’s heavy enough to handle most of the fish you’ll be going after. As you get better, you may want to pick up a four weight for the smaller fish and a six or seven weight for larger fish.”

Kelly and her group caught up with Rob and me. They moved around the pond, taking picture after picture. We stayed at the pond for about a half hour before heading back to the house.

“This was great,” Alex said. “I think I got some great shots.”

“Me too,” Jenny said. “The possibilities are endless out here. Do we have to go back or can we explore some more?”

“We can keep going,” Kelly said. “Justin and I haven’t had a chance to do much hiking yet.”

“Our property butts against state land over there,” I said, pointing into the woods.

After a brief discussion, we headed back into the woods. We found a trail, following it as it weaved through the trees. Whenever we came to a small clearing, someone found something to photograph.

“You already have a stand, Justin,” Rob said as he pointed at what looked to be a small building on stilts.

“Yeah, the previous owner told me he built a few stands, but we didn’t have time to come out to see them,” I replied.

Rob and I went up the ladder and into the blind. He checked it out, telling me it was nice. He pointed out the windows, showing me the shooting lanes. We climbed down and caught up with the others.

Kelly, Jenny, and Laura walked together while Alex fell back to walk with Rob and me. We talked about hunting and fishing while the girls talked about photography. After spending three hours in the woods, the girls decided it was time to go back to the house and get warm.

It took almost a half hour to get back to the yard. We trudged through the deep snow instead of taking the path Kelly and I formed by taking our walks. Once we were in the mud room, we removed our boots and warm clothing. I built a fire while Kelly made fresh coffee and tea.

We gathered in the great room, sprawling out on the couches. Kelly and I sat next to each other as did Rob and Jenny. Alex and Laura sat on the same couch, but at opposite ends. The conversation started out about photography, but soon the girls were talking about clothing while the guys talked fishing.

The afternoon went quickly. At four, the girls fixed dinner for all of us. We ate in the kitchen, continuing to talk in two separate conversations.

“I hate to be a spoiled sport, but I have to get going,” Alex said after dinner. “I have to work tonight.”

“Where do you work, Alex?” Kelly asked.

“I tend bar in town a few nights a week.”

“I have a date so I need to get going too,” Laura said.

“Well, I guess that’s it. We rode with Alex today,” Rob said. “I hate to see the day end. I’ve had a great time.”

“Why don’t you and Jenny stay if you want? Justin and I can take you back later,” Kelly said.

“What do you think, Jenny? Want to hang out for a little longer?” Rob asked.

“Let me see. I can sit here in front of the fire and talk with friends or go back to the dorm, hmmm. Are you sure you wouldn’t mind?” Jenny said.

“Not at all,” I replied, noting Kelly’s smile when I said it. “Kelly and I would love to have you stay a while.”

Alex and Laura thanked Kelly and me for the great day. We agreed to do it again soon on a day they didn’t have other plans. Kelly and I walked them out to the car, watching as they pulled away. When we went back inside, Kelly gave me a hug.

“Thank you, baby,” Kelly said.

“No problem. I’m having a good time.”

“Me too!”

Kelly and I returned to the great room. Rob stood by the fireplace, adding another split log. Kelly sat on the couch near Jenny so they could talk.

“I need to get more wood,” I said. “I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

“Let me give you a hand,” Rob said, following me as I left the room.

“Thanks for letting us stay. I think Jenny and Kelly are getting along well,” Rob said. “Jen doesn’t make friends easily.”

“No problem, we’re having a great time too. This is the first time we’ve had friends over.”

“You sure have enough room to throw a party,”

“Yeah, we’ve talked about it. Maybe we will when it gets warmer so we can cook outside and enjoy the deck.”

Rob and I loaded the carrier. We took the wood into the house, stacking the split logs in the rack on the hearth. We made a second trip, filling the rack to the top. When we finally sat down, the girls were engaged in a discussion about weddings.

“Look out there,” I said, pointing at the back of the yard. “There are four deer near the tree line.”

Rob got up. Going to the windows, he stood and watched the deer move in the yard. Jenny went over to where he was standing, putting her arm around his waist.

“They’re beautiful, aren’t they?” Jenny said.

“Yes, I could watch them for hours.” Rob tuned to me. “You two are so lucky. This is like living in a photograph.”

“We love it here, it’s so peaceful,” Kelly said, taking my hand in hers.

The four of us stood watching the deer until they stepped back into the woods. Returning to our seats, we chatted about what we had seen.

“How long have you and Justin been going together?” Jenny asked.

“Since last Christmas,” Kelly said.

“How long have you been engaged? It doesn’t seem you’ve been together very long.”

Chuckling, Kelly said, “Since last Christmas.”

Kelly went on to tell Jenny and Rob about us. She told them how we knew each other for most of our lives and about the prom. After Kelly told the story about the cabin in the woods and how I proposed, Jenny grinned.

“That’s one of the most beautiful love stories I’ve ever heard. You should write a book, Kelly,” Jenny said.

“How about you two?” I asked.

“Jen and I met in high school. She was in the tenth grade and I was a junior. We started dating and the rest is history. We’ve been together ever since,” Rob said.

“How old are you?” Kelly asked.

“Jenny is twenty, she’ll be twenty one in August. I turned twenty one last November. We took a year off after high school to work and save money.” Rob smiled, patting Jenny’s leg. “We can’t wait until we can afford to get an apartment or house. Living in the dorms sucks, but that’s all we can afford right now.”

“Justin and I are nineteen; we’ll be twenty in May.” Kelly grinned and then said, “I’m older than Justin, but that’s okay, he likes older women.”

Jenny and Rob laughed at what Kelly said. After a moment, she stopped laughing and scrunched up her forehead.

“Wait a minute. Didn’t you say Justin’s mom was going to marry your dad, Kelly?”

Kelly nodded.

“Doesn’t it mean you’re going to marry your brother?” Jenny said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.