Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1 - Cover

Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Vision

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The tragic death of my father set my life on a path I couldn't imagine. When I was nineteen, I discovered my friend Kelly was actually the love of my life. It all came to fruition in "Our Cabin in The Woods" and things couldn't be better. This is our story about growth, love, and fortune. Along the way, Kelly and I discover life isn't necessarily what we thought it would be - it was better as long as we were willing to explore and go with the changes we encountered.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The next week was very busy for Kelly and me. We went to the college admissions office to give them our new address. Kelly was able to enroll in the photography class she wanted by changing one of her other classes to make room in her schedule.

The sporting goods store delivered our new equipment and Kelly and I began working out every other morning. We spent a lot of time in the house, making love whenever the mood hit one of us. While my definitions of making love and sex were still different from Kelly’s, I began to understand what she meant. Kelly and I had sex almost every day, sometimes more than once. While we normally waited until we were in bed, the great room was holding a close second. Each time we started fooling around in the great room Kelly would move us to a couch or place on the floor where we hadn’t done it yet. We learned to keep a throw handy to protect the plush carpeting from our fluids and to keep us from getting rug burns.

Our sexual activity lessened the first week of classes. The reduced activity was due in part to our busy schedules, and because her period started. Most of our classes were close enough we could ride to school together. If one of us had an open period, we studied in the commons and waited for the other.

Our parents came up with the rest of our things. We unloaded the truck, finding places for the items Mom and Dad packed for us. Once the truck was empty, Dad and I dropped it off in town.

“How have you and Kelly been doing?” Dad asked on the ride back.

“Great, school is going well too. Kelly and I have been working hard. It’s taking some getting used to, but we’ll be fine.”

“Kelly told me she changed from education to photography.”

“Yeah, she seems to be very interested in photography. I told her to go for it.”

“Is it something she can make a living doing?”

“I don’t know, but I don’t care. Kelly’s happy and it’s all that’s important to me. I’m sure you know we don’t have to work.”

“Yes, I do know you have enough money to last a lifetime if you don’t blow it. I’m very happy you and Kelly are going to school though, so is your mom.”

“I want to work, so does Kelly. We’re too young to sit around the house. The nice thing is the fact we can do what we want to do, not worry about making a living.”

“You and Kelly seem to be very level headed for kids your age. Mom and I are proud of you two.”

“Thanks, we owe it to great parents. You and Mom have helped us a lot.”

When we got back to the house, Dad and I went into the kitchen. Mom and Kelly sat at the table, talking about the past three weeks. After getting coffee, Dad and I joined the two women.

“I was thinking about taking you two out for dinner tonight,” Dad said.

“Thanks, but Mom and I have already decided what we want to cook for dinner. She’s going to teach me how to make pot-roast,” Kelly said. “I need to learn how to make some different things for Justin so he doesn’t get bored with my cooking.”

“I hope you do some of the cooking, Son,” Mom said.

“I don’t let him do much cooking. He’s a good cook, but I love doing it. He helps me whenever I ask him to. He’s so sweet,” Kelly said.

“Okay, but I’d be happy to take us all out,” Dad said.

“When do you need to get a camera for your classes?” Mom asked Kelly.

“Soon, we’re going to start taking black and white pictures in a few days. Justin and I have been talking about it. I want to look for a used camera, but he wants me to get a new one so we have a warranty.” Kelly glanced at me, smiling. “I think he’s going to win this one.”

“Do you need money?” Dad asked Kelly.

“No, I don’t think so.” Kelly turned to me. “Do I?”

Chuckling, I shook my head.

“How are you doing with the initial transfer?” Mom asked me.

“We’re fine, Mom. Kelly and I haven’t spent too much. We bought some warm clothing, the new exercise equipment, and a few things for the house. I don’t think we’re going to need to transfer any more for a while,” I replied.

“Have you two made any new friends?” Mom asked.

“I’ve met a few guys in my biology class. A couple of them are fisherman. We plan to do some fishing this spring,” I replied.

“I met a few people too. My lab partner for photography is really nice. She’s from Grand Rapids. This is Jenny’s second year here. She and her boyfriend live in the dorms,” Kelly said.

“Have you kids been to any parties yet?” Dad asked.

“No, not yet. We’ve been too busy and we’re just starting to meet people,” I said. “This is a lot of house to keep clean.”

“It’s not too bad, not the way you help, honey. We can do the first floor in about three hours if we don’t stop. Did Justin tell you he taught me how to plow snow? We haven’t had much, but I did get to do it. It’s fun to drive the tractor,” Kelly said.

“How about the Jeep, are you getting used to it, Kelly?” Dad asked.

“Yeah, Justin taught me and now I drive it all the time. I like the manual shifter. The Jeep is fun to drive too.” Kelly chuckled. “I like Northern so much more than OSU. It’s much smaller and the people are very nice here.”

“So, you’re not sorry you made the move?” Mom asked.

“Not at all,” Kelly replied. “Living in our house is way better than the dorm. If I want to be alone, I can. It’s quieter too. I didn’t like it when the halls of the dorms were busy. I was afraid I wouldn’t like being out in the middle of nowhere, but I love it now.”

Kelly and I told our parents about some of the drives we’d taken. We told them about going out on the ice and talking to the fisherman as well as our walks in our woods. When Kelly told them we might even try ice fishing, Mom and Dad shook their heads.

“I never thought you were the outdoorsy type, honey,” Dad told Kelly.

“I wasn’t, but living up here is changing me. I used to hate winter, but I love it now. Justin and I like to walk in the woods. We might get snowshoes,” Kelly said.

“Either snowshoes or cross-country skis would be good,” Dad said. “Your yard is big enough to ski in, let alone the woods.”

“I think we’re going to wait for now. If we run out and buy everything we think of, we’ll go broke. I want to see if we can borrow or rent snowshoes before making an investment. I liked the cross-country skiing when we were in New York, but I don’t know if I liked it enough to buy the equipment,” I said.

“We’ve talked about things, but we’ve decided to wait until next year for snowshoes. We might try ice fishing. You can get into it pretty cheap. At least that’s what the man we met told us,” Kelly said.

Mom said it was time to start preparing dinner. Dad and I went to the great room to build a fire and relax while Mom and Kelly fixed dinner. We went out to get wood, filling the rack on the hearth. I also filled the rack in the bedroom. Once the fire was going strong, Dad and I sat on the couches to watch it and look outside.

“I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of this view,” I said, looking out the window.

“I know I wouldn’t. This is a great place you and Kelly have,” Dad replied.

“Have you and Mom decided what you’re going to do yet?”

“Yes, we’ve decided to rent Mom’s house instead of selling it and live in mine. She’s going to move in next week. Mom and I have spent most of our time at my house and we’re finally going to make it permanent. We found a nice couple to rent the house. In fact, they may want to buy it if we decide to sell.”

“Have you and Mom thought about moving up here?”

“We’ve been talking about it. We haven’t decided yet, but we’re thinking about looking for something up here. I don’t think we would live here year round, but in the summer it would be a nice place to stay. After I retire, Mom and I are going to look for something in the south.”

Mom called us for dinner. Dad and I went to the kitchen, sitting down and enjoying the pot roast with all the trimmings. While we ate, Mom and Kelly began telling us about the wedding plans so far. Mom told us she talked to a caterer who would do the barbecue we wanted. She said he was in Marquette and available for our date. Mom told us she sent him a deposit to reserve the date.

I knew Mom and Kelly talked on the telephone and emailed each other, but I wasn’t aware they started booking things for the wedding. As I listened, I realized the wedding was a reality.

“Is there anything Dad and I can do the help?” I asked.

“No, not right now. Kelly and I are getting things started. Don’t worry, we’ll let you know when we need you,” Mom said.

“Have you two worked on the guest list?” Dad asked.

“Somewhat, but we’re still adding names. We plan to send out ‘save the date’ announcements at the end of next month. Justin and I may have new friends by then,” Kelly said.

“Have you thought about who you’re going to ask to stand up?” I asked.

Mom and Kelly glanced at one another. “Not yet,” Kelly said.

After dinner, Dad and I were shooed out of the kitchen. We went to the great room while Mom and Kelly cleaned up. I poked at the fire, adding two more split logs before sitting on the couch.

“Are you two getting much use out of the fireplace?” Dad asked.

“We have a fire almost every night. We haven’t used the one in the bedroom very often. By the time we go to bed, we’re too tired. Kelly and I usually study until after eleven every night.”

“Are you classes hard?”

“No, but there’s a lot of work.”

Kelly and Mom finished in the kitchen. They stopped in the great room, on their way upstairs to do something, asking if Dad and I needed anything. When we said no, they left.

“Those two are a pair, aren’t they?” Dad said.

“Yeah, I’m glad they get along so well.”

“Your mom adores Kelly. She talks about her all the time.” Smiling, Dad said, “I know how she feels.”

I felt my chest swell. Nodding, I told Dad I felt the same way about him.

“It’s nice the way this is all working out, isn’t it?” Dad asked.

“It’s great! Kelly and I wish we could see you and Mom more often. If you guys do decide to buy something up here, it’ll be wonderful.”

Dad and I heard laughing. When we looked up, we saw Mom and Kelly coming into the great room, both of them stark naked and carrying towels.

“We’re going to use the hot tub,” Kelly said. “Want to come with us?”

Dad laughed, nodding his head. “Do you have towels for us?”

Mom held up the stack of towels she carried. “Yup.”

Dad and I followed Kelly and Mom downstairs. The hot tub was uncovered and running when we got there. The four of us got in, relaxing in the soothing water.

“Too bad we didn’t pick up a bottle of rum,” Dad said. “A drink would be nice.”

“We have the bottle you left last time, Dad. It’s in the cabinet over there.” Kelly pointed at the bar in the sunroom.

“I would have thought you two would have finished it already,” Dad said as he got up.

“No, we haven’t touched it,” Kelly said.

Dad mixed four drinks, handing one to each of us. He got back into the tub, settling next to mom. We sipped our drinks, chatting about several different things.

Being naked in the tub with my mom and Kelly’s dad was much more comfortable for me and it didn’t bother me like the first time. Kelly and I used the tub several times since the eventful night and we never wore a thing. I chuckled, thinking Kelly and I wouldn’t be fooling around as we had when we were alone.

“I set the timer on the tub,” Kelly said. “The water will start cooling down soon. The manual says you shouldn’t stay in the hot water too long if you’re drinking.”

“We’re not drinking too much,” Dad said. “I can understand why they caution you to avoid too much alcohol, but I don’t think a couple of drinks will hurt.”

Kelly shifted on the seat. I chuckled, knowing what she was doing. One of the times we were in the hot tub together, she discovered by sitting in the right place, one of the water jets would strike her between her legs. Leaning over, Kelly whispered to Mom. I watched Mom give her a strange look. When Mom moved, her eyes shot wide open.

I felt my face burn. Mom noticed, covering her face with her hands. Kelly laughed, causing Dad to ask what was going on. Mom leaned over, whispering to him. He started laughing out loud, shaking his head from side to side. Mom moved away from what I was sure was one of the water jets, blushing like a schoolgirl. The moment seems tense, but Kelly began laugh, causing everyone else to start laughing.

“Neat, isn’t it?” Kelly said, still laughing.

Mom continued to blush, but she nodded. “It was definitely a shock!”

I half expected Kelly to tell our parents about the night she had discovered the effect the jet of water had on her. We were relaxing in the hot tub after finishing our studying for the night. Kelly inadvertently moved so the water struck her between the legs. She took my hand, placing it near her pussy so I could see what she had found. I masturbated Kelly, aided by the force of the water.

“Is anyone ready for another drink?” Dad asked.

It was Friday night. With no school the next day, I wasn’t worried about sleeping in so I asked for another rum and cola. Kelly also asked her dad to refresh her cocktail. We stayed in the tub for another twenty minutes. Mom said she was starting to prune so she was getting out. We all decided we’d had enough and exited the tub.

Mom dried herself and sat in one of the padded chairs in the sunroom. She made no effort to conceal her nudity as she leaned back, crossing her legs. I suddenly felt uncomfortable again. When Kelly sat on the couch, I sat next to her. Being in the hot tub, partly hidden by the water, was one thing, but sitting out in the open as we were was something different, something new to me.

Being naked wasn’t new to me. Kelly and I spent a lot of time without clothes when we were home alone. I always enjoyed being in the buff with Kelly. I found the idea of being naked with Kelly was natural and I seldom became aroused when we were relaxing. Kelly could be a real tease at times. She would give me a kiss or fondle me, causing my cock to respond. Then she would go back to what she was doing, ignoring the fact I was erect.

Being naked with our parents was something altogether different. While I felt no arousal, I did feel slightly out of place. The battle in my mind raged on as I tried to come to grips with the seemingly sudden lack of modesty my mom displayed. I found it almost imposable to keep my eyes from drifting toward my mom’s naked body. Each time they did, I quickly diverted them, looking out the window or at something in the room. During one of my unconscious glances, I made an audible gasp, noticing my mother had shaved her pubic mound.

Mom’s chuckle caused me to lift my eyes to hers. She winked at me and then said, “I did it after seeing Kelly.” Much to my surprise, Mom uncrossed her legs, giving me a clear view of the strip of pubic hair remaining on her mons. Thankfully, she kept her legs together, hiding her sex from my view. “I think it looks pretty good, do you?”

I could feel my face warm as what my mom asked sank in. Kelly chuckled next to me, obviously enjoying my discomfort. Dad smirked, shaking his head while I tried to compose an appropriate response.

“Fran, can’t you see you’re making Justin uncomfortable? Let him alone,” Dad said, coming to my rescue.

I realized I couldn’t ignore the situation if I was going to overcome my uneasiness about being naked around my mom. It was clear to me this was not a onetime thing as far as the rest of the family was concerned. From my observation, I was the only one in the room with any misgivings.

“It looks good, Mom,” I blurted out, feeling the heat in my cheeks intensify.

Mom grinned at me. “Why thank you.” Mom turned to Kelly. “We should start looking at dresses soon, honey. The wedding is going to be her before we know it.”

“I’ve been checking them out online. I’ve seen a few I like. Maybe we can look at them tomorrow. I bookmarked the sites,” Kelly said.

Feeling a bit braver after commenting on my mom’s trimmed mons, I said, “What do you need dresses for? I thought we’d all get married in the nude.”

Kelly leaned against me. “If you want to, I’ll do it.”

“I was kidding, sweetie,” I said.

“I know. So was I. I like being naked, but I don’t want to do it in front of a bunch of people.”

“So you don’t want to go to one of those resorts?” I asked Kelly.

“I don’t know. I mean I’m comfortable like this, at home, but I don’t know if I could do it at one of those places.”

“Dad and I want to give it a shot. In fact, we’ve been looking into different resorts,” Mom said. “I think we may try one later this year. I found one in Florida and it sounds nice. They have a lot of activities, and it’s a clothing optional resort so if we’re uncomfortable, we can wear clothes.”

“What are you two planning for spring break?” Dad asked.

“Nothing. Justin and I are going to stay home, aren’t we, honey?” Kelly said.

Kelly and I hadn’t talked about spring break, but staying home was what I would prefer to do. “Yes, we’re staying here. I don’t want to go to one of those places I’ve seen on television, it looks like a drunken frenzy to me.”

I felt Kelly lean closer. She put her hand on my leg, rubbing it lightly. “I agree with Justin. I want to stay here and enjoy our home. I’d rather spend the money on things for the house.”

Kelly’s dad chuckled. He glanced at us, nodding his approval. “I think you kids are smart to want to stay here.”

We all finished our drinks. Dad asked if we wanted another, but Kelly and I said we were fine. Mom and Kelly began talking about the wedding again, discussing the way they wanted to decorate the yard and house.

I listened, but my thoughts were about what Kelly had said about spring break. I thought about seeing if Kelly wanted to go to one of the many destinations the college students flocked to, but after she told me what she wanted to do, I decided it would probably be better to stay home. It wasn’t the money, rather Kelly’s wishes that pushed the idea from my mind.

“Dad, I’ve been thinking about putting in a pool. What do you think?” I asked.

“It’s up to you and Kelly. A pool would be nice, but isn’t the season very short up here?”

“It is unless you cover it.” Getting up, I moved to the windows overlooking the backyard. “I was thinking I could have it built over there and provide access from the sunroom. If it was covered, we could use it year round.”

“Wouldn’t it be expensive?” Mom asked.

“I don’t know, maybe. Like I said, I was thinking about it. In fact, I haven’t even mentioned it to Kelly yet.”

“I think it would be cool to have a built-in pool. Maybe we should put in one of those above ground pools to see if we like it enough to make the investment though,” Kelly said, adding, “After the wedding though, I wouldn’t want it in the yard before then.”

“Like I said, I was only thinking about it,” I told Kelly.

It was almost eleven when we decided to call it a night. We had been in the sunroom since eight o’clock, naked the entire time. We got up to head upstairs and no one bothered to put on robes. Mom and Dad went up first. Kelly and I stayed behind so I could cover the hot tub. Kelly helped me put the insulated cover over the tub, giving me a hug when we finished.

“I love you so much, baby,” Kelly said as she pressed her body against mine.

“I love you too. Is everything okay?”

“Yes. I’m glad you want to stay home instead of going somewhere for spring break. I’d rather be here with you.”

“There isn’t anything I’d rather do, sweetie. We can have as much fun here as anywhere else,” I said.

Kelly and I started upstairs, turning off the lights as we went. Mom and Dad were already in the guest room. They offered to stay in the apartment, but Kelly convinced them to stay in the house this time.

“Mmmm, this feels so nice,” Kelly said as I snuggled with her in bed. “I love the way you touch me.”

My hand was on her breast, massaging her pliant mound. Kelly stroked my cock, her fingers barely touching me. We began kissing one another. Kelly rolled onto her back, drawing me on top of her. While we kissed, she started to push on my shoulders. I refrained from chuckling as I began kissing down her body. When I reached her breasts, I kissed and sucked each one.

My lips moved lower, causing Kelly’s stomach to suck in. I traced around her navel, poking it with the tip of my tongue. Kelly wiggled up on the bed and my mouth hovered over her mons. I kissed her, tugging at her short pubic hair with my lips. When she pulled her legs back, I covered her vulva with my mouth. My tongue parted her labia, tasting her tart juices. Kelly grabbed her legs, pulling them back even further than they were, tilting her hips up. I used the tip of my tongue to lick her from her clit to her anus. After circling her tight pucker, I looked up.

“Is this what you want?” I asked.

“Yes!”

Returning my tongue to her anus, I probed her before licking back up to her clit. I continued to move my tongue over her, feeling Kelly jerk each time I touched her anus. Using my finger, I penetrated her pussy. Kelly moaned, humping against my hand and mouth. After a few minutes, I kissed my way back to her mouth, leaving my hand between her legs.

“Remember what happened the last time we had rum and colas?” Kelly asked.

Teasing her, I said, “No.”

“You did my ass. I want you to do it again.”

“Because you want me to or because of the booze?”

“Because I want you to.”

I lowered my mouth to hers. We kissed, opening our mouths to receive the other’s tongue. My finger moved in her pussy as she humped her hips against me. I moved my finger to her anus and Kelly moaned in my mouth.

My finger entered her rectum much easier than it had in the past. I started to slide my finger in and out as Kelly sucked hungrily on my tongue. I added a second finger and she groaned.

Removing my fingers from her anus, I settled between Kelly’s legs. I pushed my cock into her pussy, moving slowly until I was fully in her. Pulling back, I began to stroke her with my member.

“Oh yes, it feels so good,” Kelly said as I slowly fucked her.

I kept it up for a few moments, never altering the speed. Kelly hooked her arms over the insides of her legs, pulling them back until they were next to her breasts. Using her upper arms to keep her legs against the bed, she stroked my face with her hands.

Pulling my cock out of her pussy, I placed the head against her upturned anus. I began to push, feeling the tight ring of muscle restrict my progress.

“Should I get the lube?” I whispered.

Shaking her head, Kelly pushed back. My cock slipped into her anus as she wiggled beneath me. Rocking my hips, I sank into her rectum. Kelly released her legs, hooking them around me. Her heels pressed into my back as I slowly moved in and out of her tight rectum.

Unlike the first time we had anal sex, this time was slow and loving. I moved in her while kissing her head. Kelly’s moans were ones of pleasure unlike the lustful cries she made before.

When I began coming, I pushed all the way into her rectum. I let out a throaty groan as my cock pulsed inside her. Kelly’s hooded eyes met mine. She smiled, closing her eyes as my orgasm came to an end. Lowering my body, I lie on top of Kelly. She began stroking my back and kissing my neck.

After a few minutes, I whispered, “I’m sorry, I couldn’t hold out any longer, baby.”

“Why are you sorry? Didn’t you like it?”

“Yes, but what about you? You didn’t come.”

“That’s okay. You’re happy and it makes me happy. It felt great. It was different than the first time.”

“We didn’t need the lube?”

“No, I’ve learned to relax my butt.” Kelly giggled. “I’ve kind of been practicing.”

“With the dildo?”

“Yeah. I wanted it to be easier for you and me.”

Rolling off Kelly, I propped myself up on my side. I reached for Kelly’s breasts, rubbing them tenderly.

“How do you do it? Practice I mean.”

Kelly grinned. “Want to see?”

I didn’t know whether I did or didn’t. Part of me still felt jealous of her toy, another part of me was very curious. Before I could give her an answer, Kelly retrieved the dildo from the drawer.

“Sit up so you can see,” Kelly said.

I sat up as she asked me to. She moved so her legs extended on the bed, one on each side of my hips. I watched as Kelly began rubbing the dildo, twisting one hand around it. She brought it to her mouth, licking the bulbous head on the thing. Her eyes closed as she sucked it between her lips, pushing it half way into her mouth. Kelly moved the dildo over her lips as if it was my cock.

After a moment, she trailed the wet rubbery cock down to her breasts, toying with each nipple before moving it lower. I kept my eyes glued to the thing as she stroked it over her labia. Twisting the dildo, she pushed it into her pussy.

Kelly pumped the dildo in her pussy for a moment. Removing it, she drew her feet up, bending her legs at the knees. Using both hands, she pressed it against her anus. Kelly let out a moan as she pushed the purple dildo into her anus.

While Kelly moved the phallic device in her rectum, I began stroking my cock. She smiled when she saw what I was doing. Kelly released the dildo, leaving it in her bottom. She moved so she was kneeling next to be, reached over and moved my hand off my cock. Kelly began stroking me, smiling as her hand moved up and down.

Kelly kept jacking me off. She put one hand between her legs, gripping the base of the dildo with it. While she pumped my cock, she began moving the dildo in her rectum. I was getting close to coming again, the sight of Kelly moving the dildo in her ass as well as her hand on my cock almost more than I could take.

Suddenly, Kelly jerked the dildo out of her rectum. Her face changed, a look of horror replacing the smile. She rolled away from me, got out of bed, and ran to the bathroom. Confused, it took me a moment to realize something was wrong. I got out of bed and ran to the bathroom.

Kelly was in the shower area, balled up on the floor. She was crying uncontrollably, rocking her body from side to side. I lowered myself to the floor, trying to take Kelly in my arms.

“What’s wrong, baby?” I asked as I pulled her against me.

“Justin, what’s wrong with me? Why am I so sick?”

“What are you talking about?”

“How can you love me? How can you love someone who acts like such a slut? I’m so sorry, I really am.”

Lifting her chin, I looked at Kelly’s contorted face. I kissed her forehead, but she kept her eyes diverted from mine. Pulling her onto my lap, I cradled her in my arms. I let Kelly cry for a few minutes, knowing she had to calm down before I would be able to talk to her.

Kelly’s sobbing caused her body to heave in my arms. She gasped for breath, coughed and began crying again. I slowly rubbed her back, letting her cry.

After what seemed like a long time, I hugged her tighter. “Honey, please tell me what’s wrong? I do love you, I love you very much.”

“How? How can you love me? How can you love someone that’s so perverted? Justin, I was getting off watching you watch me masturbate. I was getting turned on knowing you were watching me fuck my ass with the dildo! How could you love a person who acts so sick?”

“What the hell are you saying? Baby, I was getting off too. Watching you was making me so hot I started jacking off. I don’t think you’re perverted, not at all. I think you’re a hot girl who loves sex. Not to mention very sexy.”

Kelly stopped crying so hard. She snuggled against me, trying to get as close as she could. Her arms went around me, her head against my chest.

“I think there’s something wrong with me. I think I’m addicted to sex or something.”

“Why would you think you’re addicted to sex?”

“I can’t think about anything else sometimes. When we’re together, I can’t seem to get enough of you. I know you’re going to get tired of me always wanting to fool around.” Kelly looked up at me, her eyes red and puffy. “Tonight, when we were sitting in the sunroom, I wanted to climb on your lap and fuck you. I didn’t care if Mom and Dad were there. I was so horny I couldn’t stand it.”

Stroking her damp hair, I tried not to chuckle. I knew Kelly was upset by the way she felt and I didn’t want to make her think I didn’t care about her feelings.

“I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of your desire for sex, baby. I love it as much as you do. I’m not as aggressive, that’s all. Have I ever told you to stop?”

Kelly shook her head. “No, I guess not.”

“Baby, as long as I can get it up, I won’t tell you to stop. The only thing bothering me is the idea I’m not able to satisfy you.”

“Oh, Justin, nothing could be further from the truth! You more than satisfy me. I don’t know what it is, but it isn’t your lack of ability to crank me up.”

After thinking for a moment I said, “Do you think it’s the fact you were drinking?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.