Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1 - Cover

Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Vision

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The tragic death of my father set my life on a path I couldn't imagine. When I was nineteen, I discovered my friend Kelly was actually the love of my life. It all came to fruition in "Our Cabin in The Woods" and things couldn't be better. This is our story about growth, love, and fortune. Along the way, Kelly and I discover life isn't necessarily what we thought it would be - it was better as long as we were willing to explore and go with the changes we encountered.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Kelly woke me the next morning by crawling on top of my body. She wiggled, kissing my face and mouth. When I opened my eyes, I looked up at her smiling face.

“Morning, stud! Are you awake?” Kelly said with a grin.

“Yup, I sure am.”

“Listen, before you ask, my butt is fine. If you don’t believe me, get the lube and I’ll prove it.” Kelly leaned down, planting a big kiss on my lips. “I’m ready to go again!”

Laughing, I rolled Kelly on her side. I kept moving her until she sprawled out on her belly. Kneeling next to her, I gave her a couple smacks on her bottom. Kelly twisted her head so she could see my face.

“Mmmm, are you going to give me a spanking?”

“I will if you don’t behave,” I said sternly, trying not to laugh.

“How bad do I have to be before you spank me?”

“I’ll let you know.”

Kelly sat up and knocked me over. She gave me a couple of smacks, and laughed. “Two can play the same game you know! If you’re bad, I’ll give you a spanking.”

I laughed at Kelly’s statement. Taking her in my arms, I began buzzing my lips on her soft belly. Kelly laughed and squirmed as I moved my mouth over her body. We finally got out of bed. I headed for the bathroom, getting to the toilet before Kelly did. When I was finished, she sat down. I was about to leave, but she stopped me.

“Want to see how the bidet works?” Kelly asked.

Grinning, I nodded my head. Kelly got off the toilet, moved over, and straddled the bidet. She turned on the water, letting the jet rise up against her pussy. She moved her hips, letting the water rinse her completely. Using her hand, she rubbed herself before turning the water off. She took the hand towel hanging next to the bidet and dried herself.

“Neat, isn’t it? It really feels nice, leaves me fresh and clean.” Kelly smiled and gave me a hug.

Putting my arms around her, I picked Kelly up. I carried her into the part of the bathroom with the sink counter, setting her on it. Pushing her legs apart, I licked her pussy.

“Yup, it’s as clean and fresh as can be.” I kissed her pussy again, pushing my tongue against her clitoris.

Kelly moaned, but then she pushed my head away. She jumped off the counter, wrapping her arms around me. “I want you to do it, but Mom and Dad are coming over for breakfast. I think we need to fix something we all can eat.”

I jumped in the shower with Kelly. We washed quickly, trying hard not to play too much. Once we were dressed, we went down to the kitchen.

Mom and Kelly’s dad were already there. They were sitting at the table, looking out the window. Mom motioned us over to her, pointing at the deer in the yard. “They’ve been there for almost a half hour. Aren’t they beautiful?” Mom said.

“Yeah, I hear they’re tasty too,” I said.

“How could you shoot one of them?” Mom asked.

“Mom, the deer herd has to be controlled. If a hunter doesn’t get them, a car probably will,” I said.

“How did you and Dad sleep in the apartment?” Kelly asked, changing the subject.

“Very well, thanks. The bed is nice and comfy. How about you two, how was your first night in your new house?” Dad replied.

“Great, we had a fire in the fireplace. It was so cool lying in bed watching the fire,” Kelly said.

“I think it will be wonderful when the weather warms up. You kids will be able to sit on the deck and have breakfast,” Mom said.

“Has anyone else noticed how fast the water gets hot?” I asked.

“Yes, I did. I wonder how it works. Where’s the hot water heater?” Dad said.

“Um, in the basement I think. I’m not sure.”

“Come on, Justin, we’ll go down and have a look while Mom and Kelly make breakfast.”

Dad and I took our coffee downstairs with us. He opened the door to the furnace room, stepping inside. After turning on the light, he said, “Wow, will you look at this. There are two furnaces and two hot water heaters. There’s why the water gets hot so quickly, the heaters have circulation pumps on them.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“The pumps keep the water moving through the pipes so there’s always hot water when you turn it on. It looks like one of the heaters is for the upstairs and the other is for the main floor. The same thing is true for the two furnaces. That’s nice, you can zone the heat. You can program the upstairs to be cool during the day and have the heat come up when it’s time for bed. The same thing with the air conditioning, you can set the thermostats to have the house cool down when you need it.”

“The apartment must have its own hot water heater, furnace, and air conditioner. I don’t remember seeing it though.” I looked at the furnaces. “How do you change the filters?”

Dad showed me how to remove the filter on the furnace. He told me the filter media would last up to one year. He pointed at the date, showing me the filter was replaced a few days before. On a set of metal shelves were replacement filters.

“Hank must have replaced the filters before he moved out. I would check them after six months, even though they say they’ll last a year.” Dad held the filter up to the light. “See how the light shines through? When the filter is dirty, the light won’t be nearly as bright.”

“Thanks, Dad, I’ll remember to check them. I’ll have Kelly mark the date on a calendar so I won’t forget. I filled the hot tub yesterday. I want to go check it out.”

Dad and I went to the sunroom. I lifted the top off the hot tub, watching the vapor roll off the water. Sticking my hand into the tub, I tested the temperature. “It’s warm,” I said.

Feeling the water, Dad said, “Yup, it sure is. This would be nice to relax in.”

“Maybe we can do it later. I would like to have dinner at home tonight. I’m tired of restaurant food.”

“So am I! We’ll have to talk to Kelly and Fran. I’ll bet they’re as tired of it as we are.”

I recovered the hot tub. Dad and I went upstairs to see how breakfast was coming along. Mom and Kelly were at the stove, frying bacon and eggs. I asked if I could help, but Mom told me to sit down and wait.

Mom and Kelly served breakfast. Once the food was on the table, we all ate. The bacon and eggs tasted great, mostly because they were prepared at home. When we finished, Mom told Dad and me we had to take care of the dishes. We cleared the table while Mom and Kelly sat drinking coffee. Once the dishwasher was loaded and the pans washed, Dad and I went back to the table.

“So, what’s on the agenda today?” Dad asked.

“Kelly and I want to do some cleaning. We also have to go to the store to pick up a few things they need. Later, dinner, what would you guys like tonight?” Mom said.

“Anything you cook. I don’t want restaurant food,” I said.

“Don’t worry, honey, you’re not going to get it. Mom and I are going to make a dinner fit for a king tonight,” Kelly said.

We finished our coffee. Mom and Kelly began their cleaning, asking Dad and I to help. I cleaned the hardwood kitchen floor while Dad ran the vacuum cleaner. An hour later, the floors were clean.

Mom and Kelly were in the great room, dusting while they talked about the weddings. They listed the people they wanted to invite and then started talking about the affair.

“I’d like to have a barbecue or something simple,” Kelly said. “We can have it catered, but I don’t think it should be fancy. In fact, I don’t think we should ask the guests to get dressed up.”

“Works for me, Kelly. I want to wear a nice dress, but you’re right about the guests, they can dress casually. After the ceremony, we could change into something comfortable,” Mom said.

“We can set the deck up for dancing. We can have tents for the guests to sit under while they eat,” Kelly said. “I think we can use a DJ instead of a band.”

Mom and Kelly continued to talk about the wedding. They made several suggestions to one another, both of them agreeing on most of them. Taking a break, Mom and Kelly sat in the kitchen and looked at a calendar. They called Dad and me into the kitchen so we could decide on a date.

“The forth falls on a Thursday, maybe we should have it on the following Saturday. People can make a mini vacation out of the wedding,” Mom said.

“Do you think we’ll have any trouble reserving rooms the weekend?” Dad asked.

“I don’t think so, not if we do it early enough. Maybe we should stop at a couple of hotels and find out,” Mom said.

“Why don’t we make a big party out of it? We could have a picnic on the fourth,” I offered.

“We sure could. We could have a big dinner for everyone at one of the local places after the rehearsal,” Dad said and he chuckled.

Kelly went to get a pad of paper and a pencil so she could start taking notes. I said it seemed like we were starting early, but both Mom and Kelly told me there was a lot of planning to do.

After listing the things they wanted to do with the guests, they began making a list of people they wanted to invite, telling Dad and me they wanted to get out something they called a ‘save-the-date’ announcement. I decided to listen, leaving the planning to Mom and Kelly.

It was almost lunchtime when they finished for the time being. We went to town to do more shopping. Mom and Kelly went to the discount store first, picking up cleaning supplies and a few other things. We went to the mall next. Dad and I followed Mom and Kelly to the housewares department of one of the better stores. With Mom’s help, Kelly picked out a set of good pots and pans.

We stopped for a sandwich and then headed to a hotel to see about booking a block of rooms. The manager told us we would have to book the rooms by April fifteenth if we wanted to be sure to have them. We headed home with a car full of new things for the house. Dad and I carried the packages in while Mom and Kelly started putting them away.

“I have to do some laundry,” Mom said. “Dad and I will be back about four thirty so we can start cooking dinner.”

“Sounds great to me, I think I’ll take a nap,” Dad said.

After Mom and Dad left, Kelly and I went to the great room. We snuggled on one of the couches, watching television. I turned on the weather channel, checking to see if we were going to get more snow.

“I have an idea, why don’t you teach me how to drive the Jeep?” Kelly said.

“Okay. I think that’s a good idea,” I replied.

We dressed warm and went out to the garage. I got into the passenger seat, but moved when Kelly asked me to pull the Jeep out of the garage. Once I had it pointing down the driveway, Kelly and I switched places. With the engine off, I showed her how to shift the gears and use the clutch. When she was comfortable with the pattern, I told her to hold the clutch in while she started the engine.

“Okay, put it in first, give it a little gas, and then slowly let the clutch out,” I said.

Kelly did what I told her to do. The Jeep lurched forward, scaring her. She shoved the clutch back in and took a deep breath. After a few attempts, the Jeep was moving down the driveway. I told Kelly to push in the clutch, shift into second, and keep going. She made the shift, grinning when she realized she had done it.

When we reached the road, Kelly pushed on the brake, but forgot to use the clutch, stalling the Jeep. I told her what she did wrong and how to work all three peddles. Kelly restarted the Jeep, put it in first, and pulled out onto the road. She listened to me, shifting when I told her to.

“You have to listen and feel to know when to shift, honey. You’re doing great for your first time.”

Kelly and I drove to a parking lot outside of town. She practiced driving the Jeep, using the clutch, break and accelerator when she was supposed to. After an hour of practice, Kelly was doing great. I told her to leave the parking lot. She drove on the road, feeling confidant with what she was doing. We came to a hill. Kelly drove up the hill about half way when I told her to stop.

When Kelly stopped on the slope, the Jeep began to roll backwards. I told her how to use the break and clutch to stay still until it was time to move forward.

“Okay, let out the clutch a little, take your foot off the break, and go,” I said.

Kelly did what I told her, but stalled the Jeep. I told her to put the shifter in neutral, start the engine and then try again. Kelly managed to get going, grinning when she did. She stopped on the hill again, successfully moving forward when she was ready. Kelly drove the Jeep for another half hour before heading for home.

“This is great, sweetie. You’re getting the hang of it,” I told Kelly.

“It wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be. With a little practice, I’ll be able to drive it by myself, won’t I?”

“Sure, why not? Like I said, you did great. A lot better than I did the first time I drove a stick shift.”

Kelly and I went in the house. I built a fire in the fireplace while Kelly stretched out on the couch. When I had the fire going, I sat with Kelly. She lifted her head so I could sit where she could rest her head on my leg. Rolling on her back, Kelly looked up at me.

“Do you have any idea how happy I am? How happy you make me?” Kelly said.

“I think so. You make me happy too, sweetie.”

Kelly smiled. She rolled on her side so she could watch the fire. I put my hand on her side, rubbing her through her sweater. Kelly took my hand, guiding it to her breast. I closed my fingers around her breast and discovered she wasn’t wearing a bra.

Leaning my head back, I closed my eyes. My hand remained on Kelly’s breast while I started to doze. The next think I knew, Mom was shaking my shoulder and saying my name. I opened my eyes, blinking them to clear the sleep away. I glanced down, seeing Kelly was asleep, her head still on my leg. I blushed when I noticed my hand still covered her breast. Removing my hand, I stretched my arms above my head. Kelly stirred, looking up at me when she opened her eyes.

Kelly saw Mom and her dad standing in the great room. She sat up, rubbed her eyes and then she said, “I learned to drive the Jeep today. Justin said I did a good job.”

Mom chuckled. “That’s wonderful. Was it fun?”

“After I got comfortable it was. It isn’t as hard as I thought it would be.”

“It’s five o’clock, want to fix dinner?” Mom asked Kelly.

Kelly got up, following Mom into the kitchen. I added a couple logs to the fire, moving them around with the poker. Dad sat on the couch, watching me.

“Did you and Mom get a nap too?” I asked.

“I did. I think your mom got a little sleep, but she did the laundry first. So, Kelly did okay with the Jeep?”

“Yeah, she did great. She was able to stop on a hill and then get going again. I think that’s one of the hardest things to do with a stick shift car.”

“It can be. I’m glad she’s learning how to drive the Jeep. I intended to teach her how to drive a manual shift car, but never had one available. The important thing is she’s learning now.”

Dad and I talked while Kelly and Mom fixed dinner. When it was ready, Mom called us to come eat. They served chicken breasts, rice, and corn. We sat in the dining room, eating the home cooked meal.

“This is nice, but I think I like the breakfast nook better. I like looking out the windows,” Kelly said.

“I know, but I thought it would be nice to eat in the dining room at least once,” Mom said. “Who knows when you’ll get to use it again?”

“True, it is a nice room, isn’t it?” Kelly replied.

“Very nice. This dinner is great,” I said. “It’s so much better than the restaurants we’ve been eating in.”

After we ate, Mom and Kelly took care of the dishes. Dad and I offered to do it, but they said we could relax. Once they were finished in the kitchen, Mom and Kelly joined us in the great room.

“Dad and I are going to head home tomorrow,” Mom said. “We have to get back to work and start getting the house ready to sell.”

“When are you guys coming back?” Kelly asked.

“We’ll come up in about two weeks. We’ll get a truck and bring the rest of your things back with us,” Mom said. “When do you start school?”

“In a week. I’m looking forward to it,” I said.

“Justin, do you think we can try the hot tub tonight?” Kelly asked me.

“That’s sounds like a good idea. How about you guys, want to give it a try?” I asked Mom and Dad.

“I’d love to. Let Dad and I go get our suits. We’ll meet you in the sunroom in a few minutes,” Mom said.

While Mom and Kelly’s dad went to change, Kelly and I went up to our room. She took out her skimpy two-piece suit and tossed the Speedo to me. I chuckled, but put the suit on. We put on our robes, grabbing some towels before we went down to the sunroom. I removed the cover on the tub, turned it on, and watched as the water began to churn. Kelly and I waited for our parents while waiting for water to come up to temperature. Mom and Dad came down, standing near Kelly and me while we waited.

Once the temperature was up to one hundred four degrees, I removed my robe. I climbed up the three steps, testing the water with my foot. I felt a bit strange standing on the top of the tub in the small tight bathing suit I was wearing. Stepping into the swirling water, I felt its heat. It took a moment for me to become accustomed to the hot water, but I was able to sit down. Mom, Kelly, and her dad joined me in the tub. After a few minutes, we all commented on how good it felt.

The four of us sat on the same side so we could look outside. There was a vent fan in the sunroom to pulled the moisture outside, keeping the windows clear. We watched as the sun began to set and darkness overtook the woods across the yard.

“I could get used to this,” Mom said. “Doesn’t the hot water feel wonderful?”

“I’m already used to it, Mom,” I said.

Kelly leaned close to me, and whispered in my ear. “I can’t wait until we can do this naked.”

Mom was sitting close enough to Kelly to hear what she said. Grinning, Mom leaned close to Kelly, whispering something I couldn’t hear in her ear. Kelly’s head jerked up, but then she nodded. After a moment of trading whispers, Mom and Kelly removed the tops of their suits.

I didn’t know what to do or how to react to what they did. At first, I was embarrassed, but when I saw how red Kelly’s face was, I realized she was much more embarrassed than I was. Looking at her, I could see the tops of her breasts in the churning water.

“I don’t know about you, Kelly, but I think this feels much better,” Mom said, breaking the uneasy silence.

“I don’t know if it feels better, but it sure looks better to me,” Dad said.

Leaning close to Mom, Dad gave her a kiss. They began whispering to one another, laughing as they did. While Mom and Dad talked to one another, I slid closer to Kelly.

Putting my arm around her shoulders, I kissed her ear. “You look hot. Are you okay with this?”

Kelly nodded her head. Whispering to me, she said, “What the hell, they’re only boobs, right?”

I nodded, kissing her again. Kelly turned her head so we could kiss one another’s lips.

I heard Mom say, “Okay, put up, or shut up!”

I looked at her. Mom tossed the bottoms of her suit on the edge of the hot tub, grinning at Dad.

“Mom, what are you doing?” I said in shock.

“I’m getting comfortable. Dad bet me I wouldn’t do it so I proved him wrong. Now he’s backing out,” Mom said.

“I am not backing out,” Dad said. He put his hands underwater, coming up with his trunks. “There! Are you happy now?” he said as he tossed his trunks in the edge of the tub near Mom’s suit.

Suddenly, I felt uncomfortable and over dressed. When I felt Kelly hook her finger in my suit, I snapped my head toward her. She grinned, lifting the bottoms of her suit from under the water.

“What the hell,” I said. I removed my suit, placing it on the edge with the others.

“Now this is how a hot tub is supposed to be enjoyed,” Mom said. Looking past Kelly, she smiled at me. “I hope I didn’t upset you too much, Son.”

“Shocked me, yes, but I’m not upset. I never thought about sitting in a hot tub while I was naked, not with my mom,” I said.

“I think it’s great,” Kelly said as she scooted next to me. “Now I don’t have to wait to find out how it feels.”

While relaxing in the tub, I realized there was nothing sexual about what we were doing. I had an erection at first, but it quickly subsided. It didn’t take long for me to forget we were all naked.

Kelly got up, went to the controls, and set the tub so the water would cool to one hundred degrees. I watched as she moved about, her breasts completely out of the water. Kelly seemed at ease as she came back to sit next to me.

“We should keep sodas in the refrigerator down here,” I said. “I’m thirsty.”

“No problem, I’ll go upstairs and get some cold drinks,” Mom said.

Mom got up. She stepped out of the tub, picked up a towel and began to dry off. I couldn’t help glancing at her and noticing her full bush of pubic hair. Kelly snickered under her breath. She also got out of the tub, saying she would help Mom with the drinks. They both stayed naked as they headed into the basement.

“Those two are bugs, aren’t they?” Dad said.

Feeling nervous, I nodded.

“Look, it’s no big deal. Being naked is the most natural thing in the world. Don’t think about the fact Fran’s your mom. I don’t think about the fact Kelly’s my daughter. It takes a little getting used to, but you’ll have to agree it’s very liberating.”

“Um, yeah, I guess so. It shocked me when they did it, that’s all.”

“If you ask me, I think they cooked this up before we came down here. It seems your mother and my daughter has become very close friends. I hope you and I can become that close.”

“I feel we already are, Dad.”

I smiled when Dad nodded.

Mom and Kelly came back carrying sodas and bottles of water. They asked Dad and I want we wanted, took water for them and put the rest in the refrigerator. Mom and Kelly got back in the tub, rejoining Dad and I.

As the water cooled, I could feel the difference. It wasn’t as hot as it was when we started, but it still felt great. The jets made the water swirl in the tub and relaxed my muscles. Mom and Kelly chatted about the house and the wedding. I leaned back, enjoying the feeling of the water.

“We’ll have killer tans,” Kelly said, causing her and mom to laugh.

“What?” Dad said.

“Kelly and I were talking about the fact we can sun in the nude up here. Kelly said we’ll have great tans for the wedding,” Mom said.

“What are you two planning to do, turn this place into a nudist camp?” I said.

“No, but what’s wrong with enjoying the privacy when we can?” Kelly asked me.

“Um, I don’t know. It’s weird, that’s all,” I told Kelly.

“For goodness sake, don’t be such a stick in the mud,” Mom said. “It isn’t like we’re going to be having sex or anything. If it bothers you, don’t look.”

Kelly bumped against my arm. “I thought you like seeing me naked.”

“He does, honey. He can’t get past the idea of his mother being this way. Give Justin some time, he’ll be okay,” Mom told Kelly as if I wasn’t even there.

“How about you, Dad? Does it bother you to see me naked?” Kelly asked, causing me to blush even more than I was.

“No, not at all. You have a very nice body, honey,” Dad replied.

“You see, Justin, I guess you think I’m old, and my body isn’t any good,” Mom said, obviously trying to prod me.

“I didn’t say you have a bad body,” I said.

“So you think Mom has a nice body?” Kelly asked, jumping right into the teasing I was getting.

“Yes, I mean, shit! I don’t know what I mean. Why are you doing this to me?”

“We’re teasing you, baby. Please don’t get mad at Mom and me. I’ll stop if it bothers you,” Kelly said.

“It’s okay. I guess I’m being a bit too sensitive about all of this. Mom, I think you have a great body. It’s hard for me to get used to seeing you this way. I’m not a prude or anything, but things have changed, they changed very fast for me.”

“Honey, I know it must be a bit hard, but it shouldn’t be. This is natural, don’t you think so?”

“Yeah, I guess it is. I have a question; did you and Kelly cook this up? Did you two plan this?”

“Yes, Mom and I talked about it earlier today. She made the suggestion and I agreed to go along. We decided we would never do it again if you or Dad got too upset.”

Dad laughed. “I told you. I knew they planned this.”

“You were right and I’m not upset. It may take a little time for me to become completely comfortable, but I’m willing to try. I’m willing to go along with whatever you guys want to do. If I don’t feel right about it, I’ll stay dressed and avoid you when you do it.”

“You have to realize it isn’t sexual. Being naked isn’t about sex, not when we’re like this. We’re four adults enjoying the freedom of being in our most natural state. Let me ask you something very personal? While we’ve been sitting here, have you become aroused? Did you get an erection?”

“Wow, it’s very personal, but no, I haven’t. I know what you’re saying. I’m trying to tell you what I’m feeling.”

“I know. I’m trying to help you come to grips with what we’re doing here.”

“Thanks, but I’m afraid it may take a little time,” I said.

“Time is something we all have. We never know how much, but we are free to do what we want with what we have. For years I’ve suppressed the feelings I’ve had, but I’m not going to do it any longer. When your father died, I thought my life was over. If it hadn’t been for you I don’t think I could have made it.

“When you got older, I started to fear what would happen when you left home. I realized I would be alone and it scared me half to death. During these times, Larry was always there for me. I could talk to him. I could tell him how I felt and my fears. He provided the comfort I needed. When Kelly’s mom left, we were drawn even closer together.

“I became his shoulder to cry on, so to speak. One day, we realized we were in love. The rest is history. I’m happy now. There are things I want to do, things I’ve dreamed about,” Mom said.

The only sound in the room was the jets in the tub and the exhaust fan. Kelly held my hand in hers, resting them on my leg. Dad put his arm around Mom’s shoulders, pulling her closer to him. After a moment of thinking about what Mom had said, I glanced around.

“Is anyone else ready for another cold drink? I need a bottle of water,” I said as I stood up.

On my way out of the tub, I leaned over and gave my mom a hug. “I love you, Mom,” I said.

Mom started to cry. She hugged me back, causing me to almost fall. “I love you too.” She wiped her eyes. “I’ll have water too.”

While climbing out of the tub, I was more than aware of my mom’s gaze. I didn’t hurry, but I didn’t linger either. After getting waters for everyone, I got back into the tub. When I sat down, Kelly sprang against me. She hugged me and then gave me a hot kiss, mashing her mouth to mine with such force our teeth clicked together. When she sat back down next to me, Kelly hugged my arm.

“Mom, Dad, how long have you two been, um...” Kelly began.

“Intimate?” Mom said. “Since your Mom left.”

“Why, you loved each other, didn’t you?” Kelly asked.

“Yes, but Fran wouldn’t get involved with me, not while I was with your mom. Lord knows I tried though,” Dad admitted.

“It sounds kind of, I don’t know. I mean it wasn’t like you and Mom were getting it on with each other,” Kelly said.

“What are you talking about?” her dad asked.

“Come on, Dad, I wasn’t blind you know. I heard you and Mom fighting. I know she slept on the couch a lot more than she slept with you. I can’t believe you two never had sex before Mom ran off, the bitch!”

“I can assure you if I had it to do all over again, it would be different,” Mom said. “Larry told me there was nothing left at home, but I couldn’t do anything, not as long as your mother was still around. It may have been foolish on my part, but that’s the way it was.”

“Well, the important thing is you two are together now, isn’t it?” Kelly said. “The past is something we can’t change.”

“We can’t change it, but we can surly learn from it,” Mom said. “When you realize you’ve made a mistake, you can’t go back and do it over. The only thing you can do is avoid making the same mistake again.

“One of the only sure things in life, other than taxes and death, is the fact you’re going to make mistakes. When you do, make sure you learn something from them. Making the same mistakes over and over is pure insanity.”

“I think I’m going to bed. I starting to get water logged,” Dad said.

One by one, we got out of the hot tub. I couldn’t help glancing at Kelly’s dad when he got out, comparing his cock to mine. When I did see him, I realized we were different in size. I caught Kelly watching her dad out of the corner of my eye. It was hard for me not to smile when she looked at him. Once I was out of the tub, I shut it down and then put the cover over it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.