Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Vision

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The tragic death of my father set my life on a path I couldn't imagine. When I was nineteen, I discovered my friend Kelly was actually the love of my life. It all came to fruition in "Our Cabin in The Woods" and things couldn't be better. This is our story about growth, love, and fortune. Along the way, Kelly and I discover life isn't necessarily what we thought it would be - it was better as long as we were willing to explore and go with the changes we encountered.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I woke up spooned against Kelly the next morning. My erection nested between her butt cheeks. As I began to gently rock my hips, Kelly pushed back against me.

“Mmmm, this is nice,” Kelly said, flexing her bottom against my cock.

Reaching over her, I began massaging one of Kelly’s breasts. She put her hand over mine, holding it to her bosom. My fingers closed around her breast and I felt her nipple harden against my palm.

“We should get up and take our shower,” I whispered in her ear.

“I know, but this feels so nice. Can’t we stay like this for a few minutes first?”

Kissing her ear, I said, “Sure. We don’t have a set time to get there. I would like to get up north before dark though.”

“Mmmm, what time is it?”

“Six thirty.”

“Five more minutes, okay?”

Kelly and I stayed spooned together for a little while. I continued to massage her breast with my hand and her butt with my cock. Before we got up, Kelly reached between her legs, pulling my cock between them. She clamped my member by closing her legs, moaning as I rubbed against her labia. Kelly pressed my cock against her, increasing the pressure.

“If you keep it up I’m going to come, sweetie.”

Kelly removed her hand, opened her legs, and moved away. She sat up, leaning over so she could kiss the tip of my cock.

“Not yet, baby. If you’re going come, I want it in me, not on me.”

Leaning over again, she took my cock in her mouth. Kelly bobbed her head a moment, coating my shaft with her hot saliva. Pulling off with a loud pop, she licked her lips. Laughing, Kelly got out of bed.

We put on robes. Together, we went to the bathroom to shower. I watched Kelly as she sat on the toilet and she watched me when I stood in front of it. We showered together, fondling each other with soapy hands. Kelly stroked me until I was close to climax, but stopped before I went over the top.

“Are you going to keep teasing me?” I asked.

Grinning, Kelly knelt in the tub. She began licking my cock, taking it into her mouth after a moment. It didn’t take me long to begin shooting my semen into her mouth. Kelly moaned while she sucked and swallowed. When I finished, Kelly stood up. I pulled her to me, kissing her tenderly on the mouth.

“I think you’re starting to like the taste of your stuff,” Kelly said.

“It isn’t whether I like or dislike it, I love kissing you. It doesn’t matter if you taste like me or not.”

“I have a confession to make. I like the way you taste after you lick my pussy.”

Kelly and I finished in the shower while I digested her statement. While we were drying off, she kept looking at me. It wasn’t like her usual gaze. It looked like she wanted to tell me something.

“Is there something wrong, sweetie?”

Shaking her head, Kelly turned around to finish drying herself. She wrapped a towel around her hair, slipping her robe on before leaving me alone in the bathroom. I finished drying myself, put on my robe and went to see what was going on.

When I walked into the bedroom, Kelly was sitting on the edge of the bed. She was covering her face with her hands, softly crying. I sat next to her, putting my arm around her shoulders.

“What’s the matter, baby?”

Turning toward me, Kelly put her arms around my neck. She pressed her face into my shoulder, crying a little harder.

“You’re going to hate me, but I have to tell you about something. I can’t keep it secret anymore.”

I felt my stomach churn as my mind reeled with several possible scenarios. Was Kelly in love with another guy, a guy she met as school? Did she lie about me being her first lover? I had no idea what she felt would make me hate her.

“When I first got to school, I was so homesick I couldn’t stand it. College was so different from high school and I didn’t have any friends. One night my roommate got a guy she knew to buy a bottle of vodka. It was the first time I ever got drunk. The next day, I was sick, but when Lisa made me another drink a week later, I didn’t refuse it.

“While we drank, we sat and talked. I learned all about her boyfriends and the things she did with them. Anyway, we sat around drinking for several hours. I didn’t get as drunk as I did the first time, but I did get drunk. I don’t remember what happened, at least how it happened, but we ended up in bed together.

“Justin, Lisa and I had sex. I know you must hate me and I’ll understand if you want to call off our engagement. Please don’t hate me though. I’d die if you did.”

It took several moments for what Kelly had told me to register. At first, I felt angry, but the anger gave way to jealousy. Kelly began crying again, her body stiff in my arms. I was at one of the many crossroads I knew I would face in life. I had to make a decision and the decision could change everything between Kelly and me.

Taking a deep breath to clear my head, I began to rub Kelly’s back. She relaxed a bit, but I could tell she was still tense. Her body quivered as she wept. I increased the pressure on her back, moving my hand from her neck to her bottom. Moving a little, facing her, I hugged Kelly with my other arm.

“Tell me what happened,” I whispered.

“Lisa and I were talking. I was telling her about you and how much I missed you. She hugged me, making me feel better. While I told her about our prom and the dates we went on, she began rubbing my back. I told her I was homesick and she told me it would be okay.

“We drank a little more and talked a lot more. Well, I talked while she listened. All the while, she sat close, hugging me. I began to cry even harder. Before I knew it, Lisa was kissing my cheek and neck. She kept telling me it would be okay.

“I was so lonely and homesick I didn’t know what I was doing or what I felt. Having Lisa comfort me was the best thing to happen since I got to college. At some point, we ended up lying next to each other on her bed. When Lisa kissed my lips, I didn’t resist. Before I knew it, we were making out like two lovers.

“Lisa started to undress me. Once I was down to my panties, she undressed herself. Before we fell asleep, we made love. Lisa apologized the next morning, telling me she seduced me, but I didn’t resist.”

I held her tightly as she finished telling me her story. Kelly told me everything. She said Lisa had gone down on her and that Kelly did the same to Lisa. Her crying subsided to soft sobs, but she was still upset.

“Okay, let me get this straight. You think I’m going to hate you because you had sex with someone before we were together, right?”

Kelly nodded her head against my chest. I took her chin in my hand, turned her face up, and looked into her red swollen eyes. Smiling, I leaned close, kissing her forehead.

“Baby, I don’t hate you. I love you and I always will. I’m glad you told me and finally got it off your chest.”

“You’re not mad because I had sex? Sex with another girl?”

Shaking my head, I asked, “How many times did you and Lisa do it?”

“I don’t know, a few times.”

“I only have one question, who is better at eating your pussy?” I asked, trying to lighten the mood.

Kelly’s expression changed. She grinned, her face reddening as she blushed. “You are. I was usually drunk when I was with Lisa, but it was still nice. With you, well, it’s different. When you do it to me I go nuts!”

I chuckled for a moment. Kelly smiled as I opened her robe, sliding it off her shoulders. Moving quickly, I shucked my robe, pushed her on her back, and attacked her pussy with my mouth. Kelly kicked her legs and wiggled as I licked and probed her sex. I used my fingers to open her labia so my tongue could lap at her inner folds.

Kelly let out a moan as I worked a finger into her wet vagina. Her legs stopped moving, wrapping around me and pulling me tighter to her. I moved my finger in and out of her pussy while I flicked at her clit with my tongue. It only took me about five minutes to bring Kelly to the peak of her excitement. Her body thrashed around beneath me as she climaxed. I removed my finger from her pussy, covering her with my mouth so I could taste her flowing juices.

I removed my face from between Kelly’s legs when her body went limp. I moved up, kissing her on the lips when mine met hers. We snuggled together for a few moments, kissing while Kelly regained her composure. Once her breathing returned to normal, we rolled onto our backs next to each other. Reaching across my chest, I began to rub one of her breasts.

“I love you, Kelly. What happened happened and there is nothing we can do to change it. I’m not mad and I certainly don’t hate you.”

“I love you too! Thank you for understanding.”

“That’s what love is all about, understanding, understanding, and communicating.”

“It’s also about forgiving. Do you forgive me?”

“I have nothing to forgive you for, honey. It wasn’t something you did to cheat on me or to try to hurt me. We weren’t even going together.”

“In my heart, I was going with you. I was so in love with you I felt I cheated on you after it happened. I know it sounds weird, but that’s how I felt.”

I rolled on my side so I could look at Kelly. She turned to face me, our lips less than an inch apart. We kissed for a moment, out lips barely touching. Kelly took a deep breath, letting it out slowly.

“I’m not a lesbian or anything,” Kelly said.

“Yes, I know.” I kissed her again. “Bisexual maybe, but not a lesbian.”

“I’m not bisexual! I love you and I love cock! I love to suck your cock and I love to have it in my pussy!”

I laughed, causing Kelly to poke me in the ribs. “Hey, you’re the one who said you liked the way you taste. I guess you like pussy too.”

“You kiss me after you come in my mouth. Does it mean you’re bisexual?”

“No, I don’t think so.”

“Well then I’m not either!”

“Honey, I’m teasing you. I love you.”

“I know you’re teasing. I’m glad you can tease about it. I was afraid you wouldn’t want to be with me once I told you, but it was bothering me. I had to get it off my chest.”

“I have an idea. Why don’t we get dressed, pack our things in the truck, and go look for a place to live.”

“Okay, but I think we need to clean up first. We smell like my pussy.”

I licked my lips. “Yum, you taste so good! Maybe I won’t wash up so I can smell you all day.”

“Why don’t you clean up and then get some more later?”

Kelly and I laughed as we put our robes on so we could go to the bathroom. On the way down the hall, we laughed as we bumped against each other. Kelly cleaned up with a washcloth while I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I went back to the bedroom while Kelly finished in the bathroom. I dressed in jeans and a flannel shirt for our trip. While Kelly got dressed, I went to make coffee. Mom was already in the kitchen when I walked in. I poured two cups of coffee, taking them to the table.

“What would you and Kelly like for breakfast?” Mom asked as I sat down at the table.

“Whatever, it doesn’t matter to me.”

“Waffles?”

“Sounds great!”

“What sounds great?” Kelly asked as she came over to the table.

“Mom’s going to make waffles for breakfast. Is it okay with you?” I said.

“Yum! I love waffles. Can I help?” Kelly replied.

I looked at Kelly, noticing the long denim skirt and bulky sweater she wore. The skirt buttoned from the waistband to the hem. I chuckled when I saw she was wearing her new hiking boots too.

“Sure, you can cook the bacon while I make the batter.” Mom got up, heading for the counter so she could start breakfast.

“Mom, will you teach me how to make the batter? I know how to cook bacon, but not how to make waffles,” Kelly said.

Mom and Kelly worked together, mixing the waffle batter while they talked about the different foods I liked. I decided to pack the truck so Kelly and I would be ready to go after we ate.

During breakfast, Mom and Mr. Hillman cautioned us about driving carefully. Mr. Hillman said we were supposed to have nice weather. He asked where we were planning to stay once we got to Marquette and I told him we didn’t have any place reserved.

“Do you think we should find a motel and make reservations before we go?” Kelly asked.

“I don’t think you’ll have any trouble finding someplace to stay, not at this time of the year,” Kelly’s dad replied.

“Do you want us to reserve a room for you and Mom when we get there?” Kelly asked.

“Yes please. Call and let us know when you get there and where you’re staying,” Mom said.

We finished breakfast. Kelly and I packed the last of the things we wanted to take with us into the truck. Mom gave us a thermos of coffee and two travel mugs for the trip. We made sure we had warm coats with us as well as the emergency pack I made for the truck. After we said goodbye and hugged our parents, Kelly and I left.

“This is so exciting! I can’t believe we’re going to be going to school together. What kind of house do you want to get?” Kelly said as I drove toward the interstate.

“I don’t know, I haven’t thought about it too much. I think we should get something nice though. I’d like to have a big yard too. We should look at the houses on the sheets Dad gave us.”

“Do you think we can get a dog? My mom hated pets and I never had one. Well, I did have a goldfish once, but it doesn’t count.”

“Maybe. I like dogs. Do you think we can take care of a dog with all of the time we’ll be going to school or studying?”

“I think so.”

I pulled onto the interstate, heading north for Marquette. Kelly and I chatted about what we would like to have in the way of a house. We drank a cup of the coffee Mom sent with us while we moved along the road.

“Honey, do you think we’ll be able to find a house with a fireplace? I love sitting in front of a fire. I wanted to make love in front of a fire while we were at the chalet, but we were never alone.”

“We’ll see. I’m trying to keep an open mind about a house. We’ll look at what’s available and then make a decision.” I glanced at Kelly and winked at her. “I’d like a fire place too.”

Kelly unfastened her seatbelt and scooted next to me, putting the center belt around her waist. I put my arm around her shoulders, pulling Kelly against me. She put her hand on my leg, rubbing my thigh. I moved my hand to her breast, massaging her through the bulky wool sweater. Kelly squeezed my leg to let me know she approved.

While I drove along, I began to think about Kelly’s confession. The more I thought about what she told me, the more excited I became. I formed an image of Kelly and her roommate in my mind, both of them naked. The thoughts caused my cock to swell in my jeans. I tightened my grip on Kelly’s breast as the vision of her licking another girl became vivid in my mind’s eye.

I started when I felt Kelly’s hand close around my almost fully erect cock. She gripped me firmly, causing it to get harder. For the next few minutes, she stroked me while I gripped and released her boob.

“What are you thinking about?” Kelly asked as she fondled me.

“Nothing.”

“You’re hard.”

“You’re playing with me.”

“You were getting hard before I started playing with you.”

“If I told you, you’d think I was sick or something.”

“No I won’t. I promise,” Kelly said.

“I was thinking about what you told me this morning.”

Kelly relaxed her grip on my cock, but didn’t remove her hand. She sat staring out the window, apparently lost in her thoughts.

“Does thinking about it excite you?”

“Yeah, I guess so. I’ve seen pictures of two women before. They turned me on when I saw them. Sweetie, it’s a fantasy, that’s all.”

“What is, seeing two women having sex?”

“I guess so.”

“Guys!”

“What. I said it was a fantasy. It isn’t anything I would really like to watch, not in person.”

“Not in person?”

“Yeah. It might be hot to watch a movie with two women.”

“An x-rated movie?”

I nodded.

“Have you ever seen one?”

“No.”

“Neither have I.” Kelly tightened her grip on my cock again. “Maybe we can watch one together sometime. I’ve wondered what they’re like.”

“You’d watch one?”

“Why not? Girls get turned on by those things too you know. Guys aren’t the only ones who get all hot and bothered seeing sexy pictures or reading sex stories.” Kelly giggled. “What do you think I did while I was at OSU?”

I was going to say something stupid about sleeping with her roommate, but I thought better of it. “I don’t know. What did you do?”

“I read the magazine from the outhouse.”

“I thought about you.”

“I thought about you too, but I also read some of the stories in the magazine. Some of them are pretty good, others are weird.”

“What’s weird?”

“I don’t know. A couple of the stories were about men tying up women. They were whipped and things. I didn’t like those stories.”

Glancing at Kelly, I noticed she unbuttoned a couple more buttons of her skirt. I could see her thighs through the gap in the denim material. Removing my arm from around her shoulders, I moved my hand to her leg. I stroked her slowly, moving up toward her crotch.

“Mmmm, it feels nice when you touch me. I wish we could find someplace to park and make love,” Kelly moaned as my fingers moved higher.

“I like this skirt, easy access.”

Kelly smiled as she undid two more buttons. “There, how’s this?”

I slid my hand up until I was touching the gusset of her panties. As I stroked her, Kelly slid forward on the seat. I played for a few minutes, but then Kelly stopped me.

“I have to pee!”

Removing my hand, I glanced at her creamy thighs. The skirt was open far enough for me to get a glimpse of her peach colored panties. I recognized them as one of the thongs she showed me the night before.

“Sexy undies,” I said.

Kelly chuckled, pulling her skirt open so I could see her thong better. “I’m wearing the matching bra too.” She lifted her sweater to show me. “I wore them for you.”

“I like them, at least what I can see.”

“What me to take off my skirt and show you?” Kelly said.

I decided to call her bluff. “Sure.”

Smacking my arm playfully, Kelly said, “You don’t think I would, do you.”

After a moment of thought, I said, “I guess you might. I was kidding.”

Kelly surprised me by completely unbuttoning her skirt. She opened the garment, letting the skirt spread out on the seat. I glanced at her, laughing when I saw her sitting in her panties and sweater. When she gripped the hem of her sweater with both hands, I stopped her.

“Not now, baby. I’ll see your underwear later. Besides, someone is going to see you like that.”

“Who’s going to see me? Our truck sits up higher than the cars do.”

“How about the big trucks? They sit higher than my truck.”

“Oh, I never thought about the big trucks.” Kelly began redoing her skirt. “It was kind of fun.”

“What am I going to do with my little exhibitionist?”

“I’m sorry, I won’t do it again. I thought you’d think it was sexy.”

“I love it, but I don’t want anyone else to see you.”

“Baby, it doesn’t matter if someone sees me. They can’t have me. I’m all yours!”

I pulled into a rest area so Kelly and I could use the bathrooms. When I got out of the truck, I held the door for Kelly. She slid over, stepping out on the driver’s side. Opening the back door of the four-door truck, Kelly reached in for our vests. It was sunny, but cold. There was a stiff wind coming from the north, causing it to feel colder than it was. January was always cold in Michigan.

Kelly and I held hands as we walked to the building. Inside we separated, each of going into the proper restroom. I was waiting in the lobby, checking the map on the wall, when Kelly came out.

“Here’s where we are. Why don’t we stop in Gaylord for lunch,” I said, pointing at the map.

“Gaylord looks like it’s about half way there,” Kelly said.

“Yup. Let’s get back on the road.”

When we got back to the truck, we removed our vests before getting in. I started the truck and Kelly poured us a cup of coffee. I took off slowly, being careful not to spill the hot liquid.

Kelly and I talked about the scenery as we continued on our journey. While passing a small lake, we could see ice shanties and fishermen on the frozen surface.

“Have you ever gone ice fishing?” Kelly asked, pointing at the lake.

“No. I’ve read about it, but I never tried it.”

“It looks like it would be cold.”

“I think it would be okay as long as you dressed for it.”

“I’d go with you if you want to try ice fishing. Would you get one of those little houses?”

“No, not unless I decided I liked it.”

Kelly asked me about ice fishing. I told her what little I knew about it from the things I’d read. We also talked about fishing in warm weather. She said fishing in the summer sounded like more fun.

Stopping in Gaylord, we ate lunch at a nice restaurant on the main drag. After lunch, we looked around for a few minutes before getting back on the road. While we walked along the sidewalk, Kelly held my right hand with her left. I couldn’t help feeling joy each time she lifted our hands to look at her ring.

“You like your ring, do you?” I said.

“I love it almost as much as I love what it means. Almost as much as I love who gave it to me.”

“I love you too, sweetie. Even if you are a nut!”

“Why do you say I’m a nut?”

“Because you undress while we’re going down the highway.”

“It doesn’t make me a nut. I only did it because I thought you’d like it. I won’t do it anymore.”

Laughing I said, “I didn’t say you shouldn’t do it, I called you a nut because you did. I think its cool having someone who’s not all hung up and likes to have fun.”

“It’s because of you. When I was with my old boyfriend, he was always telling me what to do, how to dress and how to act. You accept me for what I am.”

While we chatted, we got back into the truck. We still had about five hours of driving before we reached our destination. As soon as the truck warmed up, we removed our vests. Kelly tossed the vests into the backseat while I began driving.

“Honey, I not only accept and love who you are, I love the idea you’re so adventurous. Even stranded in the mountains, you never complained about anything. I think most girls would have been scared and bitchy,” I said.

“I was scared at first, but once I saw you were cool, I relaxed. I decided I might as well make the best of it.” Kelly chuckled, bumping against me. “We did make the best of it, didn’t we?”

“We sure did, at least as far as I’m concerned. What started out as a disaster, turned out to be the best thing in my life up until then.”

“Another thing I love about you is you let me act silly when I want to. I know we’re supposed to be adults now, but sometimes it’s fun to act like a little kid. You don’t act all serious all the time, or expect me to.”

“Did your old boyfriend want you to be serious all the time?”

“Most of the time.”

“Why didn’t you ever fool around with him?”

“Because he acted like I was supposed to. You have no idea how disgusting it is to have to fight off someone every time you go out.” Kelly stretched up, kissing my cheek. “You, on the other hand, didn’t make a single move on me. When we went out after the prom, you treated me like I was your sister or something.”

“I already told you. I liked you and didn’t want to mess it up. I was perfectly happy having you as my friend. Don’t get me wrong, I wanted to kiss you, but I wasn’t going to risk you getting pissed at me.”

“Things sure changed, didn’t they?” Kelly laughed after saying it.

“They sure did. You surprised the shit out of me when we were at the cabin. I’m happy we finally told one another how we felt though.”

“You were so cute when I was running around in my panties and a tee shirt. It was all I could do to keep a straight face sometimes. Remember the first time I showed you my boobs? I thought your eyes were going to pop out of your head and my heart was going to burst out of my chest. I was so scared and excited at the same time.”

“What were you scared of? You had to know I would never hurt you.”

“I wasn’t afraid you were going to hurt me. I was afraid you wouldn’t like my boobs or my body.”

“You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. I love you, all of you. You’re sexy, very sexy.”

“You’re sweet. I guess it’s one of the reasons I feel so comfortable when I’m with you. You make me feel sexy. Mom says a girl should do whatever she can to be sexy for her man. We had a nice long talk when we went shopping.”

“Oh, what did you two talk about?”

“Things a mom and daughter don’t normally talk about. It’s more like talking to a girlfriend or a big sister when I talk to Mom. I can tell her anything. I think she will answer any question I ask her too. She’s very cool you know.”

“I know. Mom has always been easy to talk to.”

“She talked me into buying the sexy undies. Mom said you’d like them.”

“You told me she did. Why?”

“Mom told me sexy undies drive a man crazy. She said when Dad knows she’s wearing sexy things he can’t keep his hands off of her.”

“How does your dad know when she’s wearing them?”

“When we’re not around, she runs around the house in her undies. She said she’s been having the time of her life lately. Want to know something? I think your mom and my dad were getting it on before my mom ran out on him.”

“Do you think she knew? Your mom I mean.”

“I don’t know. I think Mom did it first. After thinking about it, I think my mom had been fooling around for a long time. I don’t know why she and Dad fell out of love, or if they were ever in love. I do know I’m never going to do anything to you or give you reason to look elsewhere.”

Kelly snuggled against me. “Your mom says the lack of sex isn’t what makes a women or man stray. She says it’s the lack of communications and understanding.”

Chuckling, I said, “Does it mean we should talk when we have sex?”

“We can talk when we fuck. It isn’t polite to talk with your mouth full so we can’t talk when I suck you or you eat me.”

“Kelly, why is it everything we do seems to revolve around sex?”

“Mom says it’s because it’s new and about all we have in common right now. We’ll develop other things we’re interested in as we get to know one another better after we’ve had time to grow together. Until then, we’ll have to be happy with screwing and such.”

“Can’t we keep having sex after we develop other interests?”

“You better believe it! I never thought anything could be as good as having sex with you. When we were at the restaurant, Amber told me she was okay with it, but her boyfriend is selfish. When I told her about some of the things we do together, she called me a bitch. She also said she has dibs on you if we ever break up.”

“What did you tell her?”

“Almost everything. When I told her you liked kissing my pussy after we made love, she freaked. Amber said it was the sexiest and most beautiful thing she’d ever heard. She said she never heard of a guy doing it.”

My chest swelled with pride as I listened to Kelly. I didn’t know about other guys or the things they did or didn’t do. Going down on Kelly after we fucked didn’t seem like a big deal to me, but apparently it was to her.

“Baby, I’ve told you how much I love it when you do it. It isn’t because it feels so good, although it’s great. It’s because of your willingness.”

“You do it for me.”

“I know. I love doing it too.”

“You like oral sex, don’t you?”

“I love it, but I love the look on your face when I’m doing it to you almost as much. It makes me so hot when I watch your expression. I don’t think I’ll ever forget the look the first time I deep throated you. It was worth every moment of practice.”

“You must have practiced a lot.”

“I did. It took a while to learn to relax and control my gag reflex. At first, it made me feel like I was going to throw up, but I learned how to keep it from happening.”

“Why didn’t you give up? It isn’t important you know. I love it when you blow me no matter how much you take in your mouth.”

“It was to me. Honey, I wanted to be able to do something special for you. I wanted to surprise you. Besides, I only threw up once. Lisa taught me a few tricks to prevent it.”

“You know, it feels the best when you only take about half of my cock in your mouth and use your tongue on the head.”

“Lisa said taking it all is more visual than anything. She said I could make you come as fast, or maybe faster, if I only sucked the first couple inches of your cock.”

“I have to admit it is very sensual when you take it all. I still can’t believe you did it for me.”

“Remember when I told you I’d do anything for you?”

“Sure.”

“I meant it. Baby, all you have to do is ask and your wish is my command.”

“I hope you know I’ll do the same for you.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.