Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1 - Cover

Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Vision

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The tragic death of my father set my life on a path I couldn't imagine. When I was nineteen, I discovered my friend Kelly was actually the love of my life. It all came to fruition in "Our Cabin in The Woods" and things couldn't be better. This is our story about growth, love, and fortune. Along the way, Kelly and I discover life isn't necessarily what we thought it would be - it was better as long as we were willing to explore and go with the changes we encountered.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Mom rented a limo and a tuxedo for me. When I went to Kelly’s house to pick her up, Mom followed in her car so she could take pictures. I waited in the living room with Mom and Mr. Hillman for Kelly to come downstairs. As she descended the steps, I found myself staring at her.

Kelly wore a long gown leaving her shoulders bare. Her blonde hair was done up except for two springy curls hanging along both sides of her face. For first time I thought of her as something other than a friend. Kelly came up to me, smiling, as she stood close.

“You’re beautiful,” I managed to say, causing Kelly and me to blush. Mom and Mr. Hillman chuckled as they watched us.

“Thanks, is this for me?” Kelly asked. She smiled as she pointed at the box I had in my hand.

“Oh, um, yes. I didn’t know if you wanted to wear in on your dress or your wrist so I got one you can wear either way. Mom told me your dress was green.” I was stuttering as I tried to speak.

Pushing her chest out a bit, she said, “I think I should wear it on my wrist. There isn’t any place to pin it to the dress.”

I managed to get the corsage on her wrist without too much trouble. Kelly gave me a single carnation and she put in the buttonhole on my lapel. With our flowers in place, we posed for photos. Mom and Mr. Hillman made a big deal getting the poses they wanted. While they both wanted shots of us individually, most of the photos were of us together.

After telling our parents goodbye, we went out to the waiting limousine and the driver held the door for Kelly and me. I let Kelly get in first and followed her once she sat down. The driver already knew where we were going to dinner before the dance and drove to the restaurant.

Sitting in the back of the limousine, I couldn’t keep my eyes off Kelly. I never noticed her bright blue eyes or the way her upper lip curled when she smiled. She seemed to be staring at me too.

“Thanks for taking me to my prom. It means a lot to me. The jerk I dated dropped me at the last minute so he could take someone else.”

“I’m sorry he broke up with you. I’ll try to make sure you have a good time tonight,” I said.

“I’m not sorry we broke up. The jerk wanted to get a hotel room after the prom. When I told him I wouldn’t go to the hotel with him, he got upset and dumped me.”

I didn’t know what to tell her. While I thought I understood what she was telling me, I wasn’t sure.

“I’ve never been on a date,” I blurted out and then wondered why I said it.

Kelly nodded. “I know, your mom told me.”

“Really, when?”

“We talked when she helped me pick out my dress.”

I gave her a strange look. She smiled and then said, “Oh no, you don’t know your mom and my dad are dating, do you?”

“No. When did they start going out together?” I asked, dumbfounded by the information.

“Not too long ago. I sort of set them up. My dad was so sad about Mom running off and your mom seemed lonely too. I told Dad he should take her out to dinner and he did. It was a few months ago.”

“That’s cool,” I said, and I meant it. I liked Mr. Hillman and thought it would do my mom some good to get out.

“I think so. Dad isn’t nearly as grouchy now.”

The driver pulled into the restaurant parking lot, stopping at the front door. He held the door for us while we got out. I opened the door to the restaurant for Kelly and held it as she floated by me.

The restaurant was full of kids all dressed for the prom. I gave the man at the host stand my name and he seated Kelly and me at a table near two couples from her school. After we ordered our sodas, Kelly took me to several tables, introducing me to her friends.

Kelly and I ordered steaks with all the trimmings. After dinner, we left for the prom. The dance was at one of the local country clubs. The decorated ballroom looked very nice. When I told Kelly how nice it looked, she told me she was on the decorating committee.

I followed Kelly toward a table. As we crossed the dance floor, Kelly took my arm. We found our table, sitting down in the seats with the correct name tags. One of the couples we talked to at the restaurant sat at our table as well as two other couples. Kelly introduced me to the kids and I shook hands with the guys.

The band started to play and I stood up, offering my hand to Kelly. She raised her eyebrows, took my hand, and stood up. I led her to the dance floor, took her in my arms, and began to move. The song was slow, letting me show Kelly my newly learned moves.

“I’m impressed,” Kelly said. “I’ve never danced with a boy who could dance except for my dad.”

“I have to be honest, I took lessons.” I made a turn, feeling Kelly follow me.

“That’s sweet. Thanks for thinking of me.”

“That’s okay, I was thinking of me too. I figured as long as I was going to a dance, I may as well learn how. It wouldn’t be fair to you if all we did was sit at the table.”

Kelly grinned as she closed the gap between us. I didn’t resist her, pulling her closer to me. When the slow song ended, a fast one began. Kelly and I separated. We stood still looking into one another’s eyes. I began to move to the music, causing a big grin to form on Kelly’s face. She started to dance with me, laughing as we did.

After two more fast songs, the music slowed again. I took Kelly in my arms so we could dance. She leaned her head against my shoulder, sighing as we moved. When the song ended, we went back to the table. While we walked, Kelly held my hand, rubbing her thumb against the back of it.

Pointing across the room, Kelly said, “That’s my ex-boyfriend, the guy with the bimbo.”

I didn’t answer, choosing nod.

“I hope the asshole gets what he’s after.” Kelly snickered. “No, I hope she doesn’t put out for him. That’s why he broke up with me. I wouldn’t let him feel me up or agree to have sex with him. He’s such a loser!”

“Don’t get mad, but I’m glad he’s a loser. It makes me feel like a winner,” I said.

“Why hasn’t some cute girl scooped you up? You’re so sweet.”

“No kidding and he’s a hunk too,” a girl said from behind Kelly and me. “Aren’t you going to introduce him to me?”

“Hi, Amber, this is Justin. Justin, this is my friend Amber,” Kelly said.

I stood and took Amber’s hand, kissing the back of it. She used her left hand to fan her face as she giggled.

“Where have you been hiding him?” Amber asked Kelly, her hand still in mine.

“Justin and I have known each other forever. When the asshole dumped me, Justin asked me to the prom.”

“Yeah, I see he’s tagging along with Tammy. I hope he catches something from her. He is such a fool!”

Kelly smiled at her friend. She reached up, pulling my hand away from Amber’s. “His loss, my gain.”

Amber and Kelly chatted for a few minutes. She spotted her date, said goodbye and left. Kelly and I went back to the dance floor. We danced until the band took a break. During the evening, Kelly introduced me to a few more of her friends. Whenever the band played, Kelly and I danced. By the time they announced the last dance, we were cheek to cheek.

On the way home, Kelly hugged my arm. She babbled as she talked about the wonderful time she had at the prom.

“Thank you for a wonderful night. My ex wouldn’t have danced with me. I had a great time,” Kelly said.

“I had a great time too. Thanks for making my first date so memorable.”

Kelly grinned, tightening her grip on my arm. When we arrived at her house, I walked Kelly to the door. We stood on the porch for a moment, staring at each other.

“Thanks again. I’ll see you later,” I said.

Kelly smiled, put her arms around my neck, and pulled me down. She put her lips to mine, kissing me tenderly. I froze at first, but relaxed after a moment. When she broke the kiss, she hugged me.

“What a night. My first date and my first kiss,” I said. I knew I was blushing.

Kelly smiled and began kissing me again. This time, she opened her mouth, pressing her tongue against my lips. My mouth opened, accepting her tongue. I didn’t know what I was doing, but I found it wasn’t too hard. We held the kiss for what seemed like a long time. As we separated, Kelly kept her mouth close to mine, kissing my lips with light pecks.

“There, you had your first French kiss too.” Kelly pressed her lips to mine for a moment. “This might be the first time you kissed, but you’re a better kisser than what’s his name.”

I hugged Kelly, kissed her once more, and then said, “Goodnight.”

“Mmmm, goodnight, and thanks again.”

Kelly went into the house. I skipped to the limo, jumping into the backseat. The driver took me home where I paid and tipped him with the money Mom gave me. When I went inside, Mom was up.

“Well come over here and tell me all about your night,” Mom said, patting the couch next to her.

Mom and I sat up for an hour, talking about the prom. I told her about dinner, the dance, and a few of the things Kelly told me about her old boyfriend.

“Mom, when were you planning to tell me about you and Mr. Hillman?” I asked, causing Mom to flinch.

“I was planning on telling you tonight, but you were much too excited about the prom. I decided to wait.”

“I want you to know I think it’s cool and I’m glad you and Mr. Hillman are going out. I think it will be good for you to get out of the house once in a while.”

“Thanks, I’m glad you’re not upset about it. It’s been a long time since I’ve had a date. Larry and I are having fun so far.” Mom smiled. “It’s nothing serious, not yet anyway.”

I assured Mom I was happy for her. We chatted for a few more minutes before we went to bed. I had trouble sleeping as I replayed the night, especially the kiss.

Kelly and I went out several times after the prom. While we had a great time going to the movies and doing other things, I didn’t think either of us was thinking seriously about our relationship. Because of the lack of tension, Kelly and I could talk about anything.

One afternoon, we played miniature golf. Neither of us did very well, but we had fun. After the game, we got sodas and sat at a picnic table.

“Did you ever find out how your ex made out on the night of the prom?” I asked.

“Yeah, I heard he got what he was after. At least it was the buzz at school. Why do boys shoot their mouths off about what they do with a girl?”

“I don’t know. I tell my mom about everything we do.”

Kelly laughed and then stuck her tongue out at me. “You ninny, you know what I’m talking about!”

“I know. I don’t know why some guys talk about the girls they date. Not all guys talk you know.” I took a sip of my soda. “I would never tell anyone what I did with a girl I was going out with.”

Kelly smiled at me. She twisted her can of soda on the table, staring at the label. I asked her if anything was wrong and she shook her head. We finished our drinks, got up and left. On the way to Kelly’s house, she sat silently staring out the window.

In June, Kelly and I graduated from high school. Our parents held small parties for us to celebrate the occasion. Kelly came to my party and I went to hers.

After Kelly’s party, Mom and I stayed to help clean up. Once the chores were finished, Kelly and I sat in the backyard talking.

“Are you ready for college?” I asked Kelly.

“Yeah, are you?”

I nodded. “Are you still going to Ohio State? I’m going to Northwestern.”

“Yes, I’m going to Ohio State. It’s strange neither of us is going to school here. Michigan State and U of M are both great schools. Dad said it would be good for me to get away for so I can learn to survive on my own.”

“I have a scholarship to Northwestern. Have you decided on a major yet?” I asked.

“Teaching I guess. I haven’t decided. I figure I’ll get some of the required courses out of the way and then pick a major. How about you?”

“I’m thinking of working toward a MBA or maybe forestry. I like the outdoors a lot, but I don’t know about the job market in the field. Mom says I don’t have to decide yet. I’m working at the Scout camp this summer, what are you doing?”

“Dad is sending me to a drama camp. I love acting and he agreed to let me go.”

“Maybe you should pursue a career as an actress.”

“No, I’m not very good at it, but I like to do it. Besides, I’m not actress material. I’m too stocky.”

“No you’re not. How tall are you, five seven?” I asked, remembering the prom and dancing with Kelly.

“Almost.”

“You’re nuts, you look great!” I said and then I felt my cheeks warm.

“Thanks, but I don’t think I have what it takes to be a successful actress. Besides, I wouldn’t like the lifestyle. I want to have a family and live in a nice little house in the country.”

“So you’re one of those homebody types?”

“Yeah, I guess I am. There isn’t anything wrong with it is there?”

“Heck no! There is nothing wrong with having dreams. I would love to have a nice house someday too.”

Kelly nudged me and then cocked her head toward the house. I glanced over my shoulder to see what she was looking at. Through the patio door, I saw my mom and Kelly’s dad hugging each other. They kissed for a moment and then moved apart.

“Looks like my dad and your mom are getting along,” Kelly said.

“It sure does. Maybe someday you’ll be my sister,” I said with a chuckle.

“It would be cool. I’ve always wanted a little brother.” Kelly laughed at what she said.

“Hey, you’re only three weeks older than me.”

“I know, but I’m older. You’ll have to do what I say because I’ll be your big sister.”

Kelly and I laughed. We talked about our parents and the possibility of them ending up together on a permanent basis. Kelly and I were both nineteen. We had celebrated our birthdays in May. My birthday was on the twenty fifth and hers was the second.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.