The Master Delegates
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2017 by plus plus

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The Master learns to better control himself and delegate to others. What will happen to the family?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control  

I woke up with someone’s mouth around my cock. If you haven’t tried it, you really should. I reached down to feel the head of hair but with what I could reach, I couldn’t tell who it was.

A tongue licked my ear and then I heard the whisper, “Master, it’s that time again, Kristen wants your baby too. Are you ready to give her one to go with mine?”

Apparently, Kristen could tell that I was getting close to an orgasm since she stopped licking me and slid up my body. I wondered where Ashley was as Kristen mounted my cock and began to ride it. I came deep inside my wife. Afterwards, I held her as we lay in the bed. I could hear Ashley in the shower. It was so cozy, I closed my eyes.


Bill and I were standing outside the training building. He opened the door and led me inside, which confused me. He wasn’t allowed here unless he was being examined.

“I understand now all about the Device and what you do with it. Any woman you want, any man will obey you. No wonder you wanted to keep it a secret from me.”

What? When did he figure this out?

Kristen and Stephanie were waiting for us in the lounge. They snuggled up to me and pulled my arms a bit to make room. Before I knew what was happening, they had handcuffed my hands behind my back. I looked at them in shock.

“It turns out I’m the only one who’s immune to this. I had thought you were, but they told me the story of how Jeremy was just a bit too stupid and eager. I’m really looking forward to seeing you be MY slave after you tried to make me yours. The funny part was the secrets these two shared after I changed them into my slaves. You should really have asked your slaves to tell you everything. You totally missed what was right in front of your eyes. I guess it’s too late now unless you wake up soon.”

I started struggling, but the two ladies kept me moving forward towards the training room.

The Device sat there waiting for me, I had felt this fear before.


I must have made some noise because Kristen was shaking me, trying to wake me.

“David, wake up, you’re having a nightmare!”

“Ok, ok, I’m awake.” I could feel the fear sweat all over my body. It felt clammy and smelled sour.

I put my head back on the bed and just laid there for a minute.

“That was a crazy dream, and not in a good way.”

Kristen was rubbing my chest sympathetically.

With a groan, I pushed myself out of bed and towards the shower. Maybe that would help me wake up.


I found Laura and asked if we could go for another run in the woods. I needed to work out some of this angst.

When we returned, I was a bit dismayed to see even more people over by the training building. I asked Laura to find Beth for me. I needed to share my dreams with someone and the psychologist seemed to be a good starting point.


Beth and I were in my office and I had told her about all of the nightmares. She asked some questions that highlighted the internal inconsistencies of each scenario. She didn’t seem too worried about my mental health though. That was a positive thing I guess. In the end, she just said my unconscious mind was reacting to how I felt about the Device. She was not surprised that those concerns could become nightmares. She finished by saying that the only power they had over me was what I chose to give it, either consciously or unconsciously.

When I finally made it back outside, the crowd of people were gone and it was just the overnight guests and staff. Kristen and Stephanie had cornered me to discuss my health some more. This time they wanted me to go for a swim in the lake. It was finally warm enough to enjoy it. I’m an OK swimmer, but Stephanie was much much faster than I was. They reminded me they just wanted to keep me around for a long time.


The following week was a bit unusual in that Jessica from my company gave me a call. I had been using up my saved leave and was getting close to quitting. Apparently the project we had worked on required another trip and she wanted me to go. At first, I had no intention of going, but after a bit of thought, the idea of getting away sounded excellent. Kristen debated going with me, but then decided she’d stay at the resort. Someone needed to stay and run the place. I asked Ashley, but she seemed a bit distracted and said no. Come to think of it, she had been acting a bit weird since we found out about the baby. I suppose I had to get used to a higher level of distracted and weird if I was going to be a father.

I gave Madison a call asking if she’d like to tag along again, but she had commitments. She was perfectly happy to cancel them, but I told her no.

In the end, Laura and Juliana, the Barista decided to come along with me. We hadn’t seen Juliana for a while, but I’m guessing Kristen gave her a call. I was looking forward to spending time with all three ladies.


The flight was not nearly as exciting as the last trip, though Business class was still very nice. We did not have Tilly or Cindy as our attendants this time. Quite frankly, my appetite for new women had waned dramatically with the recent pregnancy. Laura sat next to me, but we just reclined our seats and went to sleep. Across the way Jessica and Juliana learned more about each other. If any of them had asked, I would have joined them in the bathroom and helped them join the mile high club, but I passed out. Laura nudged me awake in the morning as the lights were coming up.


The meetings were very similar to last time, long days locked in a conference room. I couldn’t wait to get out of my suit and head home. Wasn’t this part of why I was planning on quitting? Jessica could tell what I was thinking and suggested that the third day I play hooky and just tell everyone I had to leave a day early. She thought a day at the hotel would help relax me.

Laura had been touring around town and was happy to tell me about the things she had learned. Juliana on the other hand was enjoying doing nothing for the first time in, well, she didn’t really know how long. I felt very relaxed just hanging out with two fine ladies chatting away and having pool service take care of everything.

I must have dozed off because I woke when I felt a shadow cross my face. Looking up, I saw two silhouettes above me. I sat up to get a better look and realized it was Tilly and Cindy. This was their home base after all and I’m guessing Kristen called them for me.

“Hello ladies, I surprised and happy to see you two.”

They both giggled before Tilly replied, “It’s good to see you too ... Sir!”

“Not out here in public, never speak that way.”

“Sorry, we’re just so excited to see you guys.” At that, they looked around and realized that I was with two new women they had never met before. Clearly their minds were blown a little bit. I could almost see the thought go through their minds, “How many women does he have?”

Time for introductions. As I said their names, I used my arm to indicate who I was talking about. “Laura, this is Tilly and Cindy. Over here we have Juliana. Let’s take this upstairs where we can have a private conversation.”


As we entered the suite, I suggested Tilly and Cindy go check out the balcony. I wanted a private word with Laura and Juliana. Juliana in particular worried me a bit, she was Loyal, but probably not up for what was about to happen. Laura on the other hand was practically buzzing asking to be let loose on the two women.

“They don’t know much about us, other than I have a lot of women and can tell them what to do. Call me Sir for now. Juliana, I’d like you to stay with me for at least the first part, though if you want to jump in, go ahead. Laura, I’ll set things up so that you can help me keep them entertained. Go get your bag of tricks.”

“Yes Sir!” they echoed and started straightening up the already perfectly clean room. Amazing, that instinct survives through everything including mind control slavery.

I then went and joined the two flight attendants outside.

“We’ll need to record the insurance videos again since we deleted them last time. I’m sorry, but my lawyers insist on this and the NDA’s. Anything in particular you were looking for?”

Cindy looked at Tilly and spoke up, “Sir, The same as what you and Kristen made us do when we visited your house. The blindfold really did something to me, to us. Tilly can’t stop talking about it.”

Tilly finally gave in and asked, “Sir, how many women do you have? Every time we see you, it’s with different women. They are all so pretty in different ways and clearly think the best of you. Is that what will happen to us at some point? We’ll join your harem?”

“Interesting thought, but probably not. Your schedule would make it hard to be part of our family, though I do appreciate your interest and desire. For now, let’s just have some fun. Laura is going to help you both through your paces today. She’s more intense that I am, but if you let her, she’ll make you come like never before. Let’s go back inside, but first, strip. When you’re done, knock on the door and then come inside.”

With that instruction, I left them on the balcony and closed the door behind me. “Laura, these two women are here of their own free will and are not my slaves but they like being told what to do. You only have a few hours now, but I’d like to see you work. If they say Yellow Light, it means slow down. Red Light means stop. They have to work tomorrow so no real damage.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.