The Master Delegates
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by plus plus

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The Master learns to better control himself and delegate to others. What will happen to the family?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control  

I had been working in the lobby for a while since Ashley woke me up earlier for “another swing of the bat”. She really wanted to get pregnant and wasn’t shy about it. Laura showed up exactly at 9am, dressed to work out in the gym. Looking around to make sure we were alone, she said, “Master, I didn’t know what you’d have me doing this morning, but I came prepared to teach or train.”

“First, don’t call me Master when we’re working, especially in the open. There are no guests today, so it’s about familiarizing you with the property and what I’m expecting. Stephanie will be back later today, she’s who you will work for directly. The other thing I’d like to have you do is help me. Everyone in the group is doing a great job of staying in shape because I told them to. That doesn’t work on me and Kristen and Ashley are both nudging me to do something about it. So look for ways to push me to get healthier.”

“Sir, Rather than walk around, why don’t we jog then? If you can talk while you’re jogging, I’ll get a better idea of where you are fitness wise.”

“Lead on.”


We were next to the lake. She looked exactly the same, I was sweating and breathing hard.

“Tell me what you are thinking for the resort and how we can help people.”

“Sir, this place is perfect for week long fitness camps. I’ll put together both a program and a plan for growth. I can imagine an obstacle course in the woods. Between the lake on your property, the public forest, and the roads nearby, you could host a triathlon here. I can see how my personal training style and a yoga focus can blend together. I look forward to working with Stephanie on it.”

“I’ve changed my mind about your slaves by the way. When it’s convenient for them, I’d like to meet them. Do they know about each other?”

“Yes Sir, I’ve had them serve me side by side many times.”

“And what should I do with them? Make them mine? Have you free them? I want to know what you would have said before, not just what you think I want to hear.”

“Sir, neither is ready to be released yet, it would not be good for them. I would need two or three weeks to wean them off of me. Before, I would be raging that it was my decision and that I did not need your advice or concern. Now, I’m happy to make them yours, leave them with just me, or release them. It’s really up to you.”

“For some reason, you’re become much more passive than others because of the Device. Kristen was still Kristen, as long as I asked her to not consider my opinion when expressing hers. Of course now she’s been freed. Yet, you are indifferent. Why?”

“I’m not sure, Sir. Perhaps because I was driven so hard by my desire to be willful that when that was removed, nothing remains? Or maybe just because that part of my life is just not that important now. I still have strong opinions on other topics, but they are weakly held.”

“Do you think you can continue to control them? If they find out about our secret, what will they do?”

“Sir, I don’t think you understand how much I control them, even without the Device. Last night with Brenda, you had put certain constraints on me, and I only had a small amount of time. Besides, you told her you were there, so she would have smiled no matter what I did to her. Maybe I could show you instead? To give you a better understanding?”

“You want to practice on me? I don’t think that’s a smart idea.”

“NO Sir! I meant I could put them through their paces for you, so you’d see for yourself.”

“Oh, I see. We’d do this here?”

“No Sir, I think we should do it at Becky’s, the music teacher. She has her own house. Judy the dancer has a roommate who I’ve done my best to keep unaware of us.”

“I see Stephanie is here now, so let me go introduce you two and then I have some things to work on. I’ll think about what you suggested. Don’t do anything yet, I’ll get back to you. Now let’s go see Stephanie.”


When we entered the studio, I closed the door behind us. Stephanie came up to me with a smile and then turned to Laura, “You must be our new trainer Laura?”

“Yes Ma’am, I’m very excited to work with you here.”

“Ma’am? Please call me Stephanie. I’m assuming you’ve already gone through staff training?”

I jumped in, “Stephanie, we had a surprise with Laura, we had to go above and beyond with her. Loyalty wasn’t enough, she’s mine now, just like you. Except she’s surprising in other ways as well.”

Both women seemed surprised and then looked each other up and down.

Stephanie spoke first, “Yes Master, I understand. Have you fucked her yet? She looks delicious.”

“No, and I don’t think that I will for now. She’s, um, complicated. Anyway, I want to get back to work now. Laura will report to you. With her and Jim, who should be going through training soon, you’ll have enough people to put together a great fitness team. I think you two will complement each other really well. Unless you have any questions, I’ll leave you two to get on with it.”


I found Jessica finishing her review of Jim’s paperwork. Together we all walked to the training building. Jim was such an easy going happy guy I really enjoyed just spending some time with him. He didn’t seem troubled about getting in the chair though he almost didn’t fit. Thankfully, there were no surprises with him like Laura and a short time later, I walked him down to introduce him to Stephanie and Laura. Laura asked if I was ready for another jog around the campus to show Jim everything. I was about to say no, but something about Laura’s challenging tone of voice made me change my mind.

“I did ask you to help keep me in shape, so, I guess I have to say yes. Are you all going to tag along?”

Stephanie smiled and said, “Of course we will, and I understand you’re going to give us the running commentary to keep it interesting.”

I couldn’t help wondering who worked for who in this situation?


We were having family style dinners most nights as more and more people were coming by to help for a few hours after their day job. Brenda viewed it as a way to practice and scale up. We all ate better than we would by ourselves. We really had become a very large family, unusual as that sounds.

Stephanie, Jim and Laura were off in the corner chatting away. Brenda’s daughter Susan came out tonight. She had moved closer to campus when Brenda sold the house. She and I chatted about how her degree was going and what she planned to do afterwards. She said that she had seen Tina and Linda the other day, they were looking forward to coming out this weekend.

As dinner finished, Kristen asked who wanted to help do the laundry and several people volunteered to help her. Laura was about to join them, when I asked her for a minute of her time.

“Is tonight a good time to meet your slaves? If not, when?”

“Let me think Sir. Becky should be home, and Judy is in rehearsals for a show so I think she’s already quit her bartending gig. Would you like me to tell them to meet us at Becky’s house?”

“Yes, in fact, let me grab Ashley. Meet me in front in 15 minutes. Wear a long coat over whatever you plan to wear. Don’t tell them you are mine, just pretend you are showing them off to another Master.”

I introduced the two ladies. Laura did not miss that Ashley was wearing a trench coat, had on a fairly tight necklace and was holding a leash. I let Laura drive my car while Ashley and I snuggled in the back. When we got back to town, she drove us through an area I didn’t know very well but it looked nice enough.

Becky lived in an older run down Victorian on a side street. Laura pulled all the way to the back of the house and turned the car off. It was pretty dark and private. Laura told me that we would enter in the kitchen and prepare. The two slaves should be waiting for us in the living room. She gathered her bag and led us to the door which she opened and ushered us in.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.