The Master Delegates
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by plus plus

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The Master learns to better control himself and delegate to others. What will happen to the family?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control  

An hour later, Jeremy knocked on our door to let us know it was completed. Kristen and Ashley had each coaxed another attempt at pregnancy from me. They were relentless. I told him I’d be there in a few minutes after I showered.

While rinsing off, I started thinking about what we would have done if the machine did not work at all. I didn’t like any of the answers that were coming to mind. Maybe we should try to just be a normal hotel and coaching company.

I walked into the training center to find everyone waiting for me. I left them behind me and entered the training room. With a nod from Jeremy, I unbuckled Laura and stood back. She slowly stretched as she rose and then turned to kneel facing me.

I patiently waited, looking at Laura. She looked back at me directly but remained kneeling and quiet. She was extremely fit which made sense since she was a personal trainer. The earlier impression of self control remained, she looked poised and calm. Usually, new slaves were eager to tell me how happy they were I was their new Master. She was waiting for something, but appeared to be prepared to wait forever.

“Laura, who am I? And who are you?”

“You are my Master. I am your slave.”

“How does that make you feel?”

“Master, I feel that I am your slave.”

“That’s not what I asked. How would you have felt about being my slave this morning, before you arrived.”

“Master, I would not have accepted it, and would have done anything in my power to avoid that. However, you broke me and I am now your slave.”

“When you wearing the Device, you kept saying, ‘No, I won’t’. What did that mean?”

“Master, the Device as you call it was trying to break down my will. I worked very hard to have an iron will that could stand against anyone. I was fighting to keep my will intact. But that is in the past, I am a new person now, someone I would not have recognized before. I am wondering how I can serve you.”

“What do you mean an iron will that could stand against anyone?”

“Master, I found that most people in life were not willing to put their will against the world. Given discomfort or fatigue, most people would gladly give away anything for relief and at most small comforts. When I tested my will against theirs, I broke each and every one of them. Mostly it was a one time thing, but for some, it became what they wanted. To be broken by me and to be mine.”

“You broke people, like a breaking a horse? Are you saying you keep slaves?”

“Master, I am a dominant. Or, at least I was a dominant. I don’t know if I really am anymore. This is confusing for me, and my head hurts while trying to answer.”

While she was saying this, she started to not look very good. She was starting to waver and her face was turning ashen.

“Stop. Tell me about your current slaves.”

As soon as I gave her a specific request, she started to look better. “Master, I have two slaves right now, though I have had many before. They mostly still have their previous lives, but when I want them, they would drop anything to do as I ask. One is an music teacher and the other is a dancer, but works as a bartender. I hadn’t thought about it until now, but of course, they now belong to you. If you’d like, I can bring some of my older slaves back into the fold as well. Would you like me to have them come here for you?”

“Not at this time. Tell me about why they are your slaves.”

“Master, I am confused on how to answer you. I believed that these relationships were about power being given and accepted. I saw submission in them, they found strength in me. It was consensual in that they could say their safe word and walk away at any time. However, once I’ve pushed them past their limits, they would never dream of using their safe word. I’ve trained them to love the whip even as I carefully ensured they had no permanent damage. If they tried to have a normal relationship, they would probably struggle to do so. However, I find great doubt in myself right now. None of what I believed before is important. If you told me to kill one of them, I would happily. Which means that you’ve found something stronger than my will. I would not have believed it possible and yet, I believe it now completely.”

“How did you meet them? How did you turn them into your slaves?”

“I met the music teacher Becky while I was substituting as a gym teacher at her high school. She had nothing to do with the life but was not happy trying to find people to date. At first, I don’t think she knew I was interested in her, she thought we were just friends. I started having her work out with me, which quickly led to me telling her what to do. She became mine after that, about two years ago. The dancer Judy had been in a submissive relationship before, and was looking for someone to submit to, though it took her a lot to admit it. That was about a year ago, and she has forced me to remind her to submit twice already. She seems to like being reminded. They are both fully trained though, I’ve shown them off at parties.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.