The Master Delegates
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by plus plus

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The Master learns to better control himself and delegate to others. What will happen to the family?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control  

The first wave of guests came through and while it was a bit of a struggle, everything worked out great. Ok, I can’t do it, I can’t lie like that. It was a complete screwup.

The only thing that made it better is that we did manage to get each of the guests to accept the massage and become Improved. The complaints and unhappy looks dropped off immediately, which was nice. We did go out of our way to help them get more of what they were looking for though. I didn’t want to short change them.

The first guest was one of the senior execs from my old company. He was doing it mostly as a favor to Jessica and enjoying a weekend in the woods. He appreciated the instruction to not get impatient when doing the parts of the job he didn’t like. He also asked to be reminded to work out more regularly. His wife had been bugging him to do so and it had become a point of contention. I gave him those instructions and then handed him over to Stephanie to design a workout program.

The second was a producer from Tara’s television station. She was in pretty good control of herself. When we asked what she’d like help with, she debated for a while. Eventually she asked that she be told it was ok to pick a time each week and not have it be scheduled or planned. She was so used to having everything organized, she had been building up a need for spontaneity. I added an instruction that she accept how meticulous she was, and to enjoy both the strict and loose periods as normal for her. She was already a yoga practitioner so she and Stephanie got along fabulously.


The rest of the weekend was actually quite fun. Since the guests were focused on yoga, working out and walks in the wood, that’s what we gave them. I really enjoyed the walks in the wood with the executive from my company. He helped me understand about parts of the business I had never been exposed to. Stephanie had also put together a training plan for him. As for the producer, after some thought, we suggested she practice meditation. Ashley again was the perfect person to help her with that. All in all, both of them had a wonderful relaxing weekend.

For myself, it wasn’t nearly as relaxing. The two women kept me busy trying to impregnate them. One of them was always within reach. If I looked like it was even slightly possible for me to get hard, they would turn on the charm and soon have me arching my back, buried deep in them and coming uncontrollably. They kept at it during the week.


The following weekend we were at capacity. The executive had returned with his wife. Rob had suggested the resort to someone he knew from the courthouse who brought his boyfriend. Tara and the producer had convinced the owner of the station to come with his girlfriend. The last room was a woman from Stephanie’s studio who had not been captured by Jeremy. She was excited to get a full weekend of yoga.

Stephanie took advantage of the nice weather and had two sessions scheduled for outside by the lake. Everyone seemed to enjoy that, so we discussed plans to build a covered pavilion at the spot. We had no trouble with almost everyone. One person almost managed to get out of the chair but Stephanie managed to keep her in long enough. I met with each person and tried to help them focus on what they most wanted to achieve. There weren’t any surprises like last time. By the time the weekend was over, most of us were exhausted.

After I had done my duty and filled Ashley up with my cum, Kristen snuggled up to me. She whispered in my ear, “We need two more full time people if you’re going to be of any use to us.”


It was Wednesday and the resort was pretty empty. Meghan, Jessica and Kristen were interviewing the candidates. Ashley was in town doing something. Our receptionist Nancy was answering inbound emails while I worked in the office.

After the best two candidates were picked, we offered to let them go through the training immediately if they wanted. Both were personal trainer types who wanted to live and work at the resort for the summer. They had both worked at hotels before and were happy to work on whatever was necessary, rather than depending on just the personal training fees. I met them both briefly and thought they would be great additions.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.