Shiny Liberation
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by EL Che Natural

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - It's a story about Jasmine's renewal experience during Kay, Alice and Leslie's Adventure.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Orgy   Nudism  

Rita resumed driving nearing the border as Jasmine was talking to Adam Levine by phone instructing her on how best to cross the border in short time with little hassle. She eavesdrops into their peculiar conversation Jasmine, trying to make sense on what they’re even talking about.

“Ah!!!! Ok? I see? Hmmmmmm. Nice!!! Just let him know I have something for him when I see him that will make his life confidentially penetrating. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah!!! OK!!!! I’ll make sure he gets the message. Ciao!!” She hangs up, faces Rita, looking at her intensely.

“Alright pull over quickly. I’m taking the wheel.” Jasmine says smiling playfully.

“Wha? Wha? What?!!!” Rita responds shaking her head in fear. “You’re kidding. Right?

“C’mon!!! Pull over now!!! Jasmine barks out loud. Rita quickly pulls over to the side shaking her head.

“Ok. The rest of you put on your clothes.” Everyone tussles quickly dressing as Jasmine rapidly exits the front side promptly switching places as Rita scoots across towards the passenger side.

Driving on the dedicated commuting lane, also known as the DCL express lane. Everyone dressed minus Jasmine as Rita Looks on nervously driving on into the DCL lane towards El Paso BOTA port of entry. From there they’ll cross over the Bridge of the America’s closely into the U.S. border short of interstate I-10.

“Ok? So far so good.” Jasmine’s beaming gleefully.

I hope you know what you’re doing? Rita answers back apprehensively.” We’re about to run into check point and your still but ass.”

“I’ll Just stick to the lane. They’ll let us pass” Jasmine Interjects.

Jasmine!! You’re Naked!! For fuck sake!!!” Rita eyes bugging anxiously.

Jasmine ignores her concern as she keeps driving. “How are you ladies doing back there?” Jasmine asks impishly.

“Can you make this quick. I can’t stand wearing short silk dress.” Azad Answers tugging her thin dress.

“I know. Right?” Andrea replies as she wiggles her ass in the back seat.

Rita turns facing Andrea. “Yeah coming from you who spends the entire time fingerbating, tripping the switch, saucing the taco, gilding the lily, clubbing the clam, finger painting, oh and this is my favorite of them all. Finding Nemo!!!!!” Rita responds shaking her head. Everyone roars laughing

“WOW!!!! Rita that’s making me feel UUUUUGHHHHHH SO HOT!!!. Right girls?” Jasmine declares as she fondles her snatch right handily driving on towards the first gate.

The ladies in the back are squirming about, those confining silk clothes are irritating just as their sexes generates intense spatter. Approximately they neared the first check point on the Mexican side, everyone undresses quickly, tossing their silk dresses out the window. Rita’s jaw drops, flabbergasted glancing at them with dread as they reach the first checkpoint crossing.

“Holy shit!! What are you guys doing? OH, MY GODDESSES.!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!! It’s not easy that any of this is actually happening, especially when you bimbos don’t want to wear anything.” Everyone but her giggles. “This isn’t funny!!! We’re about to get busted!!!! OMG!!!!” Rita reacts covering her face.

“Hey look guys!!!I’m about to shake my moneymaker at someone” No sooner arriving at the first check point, Jasmine sways her chest preparing, Mexican border guard was signaling them through however alerted by bare bosom driver flashing, jutting busts before his eyes along glorious ass cheeks pressed to the back-passenger left side window as the car drives right through. His expression stairs on at awe, shaking his head, turning his face towards the other guard.” Viste eso?” (Did you see that?)’

“No veo nada. De que me hablas?” (I didn’t see anything. What are you talking about?)’ The second guard responds as he misses the brief peep show.

“No te preocupes.” (Don’t Worry about it)’ The Guard shakes his head in disbelief.

Every blatant sparkling babe were screaming out loud laughing among themselves. Rita was not amused, bewildered about the guard letting them through as she’s crossing the bridge towards the American checkpoint.

“I can’t believe they let us through after that stunt you and Andrea pulled. Why did they let us pass so easily?” Rita asks.

“Our SUV plates were given diplomatic clearance to enter USA without having to pay or show any documentation from the Mexican side and to complete the task? We’re going to have to drive up towards the passenger lane at the final gate on the American side.

“Easier said than done. How are we going to what again?” Rita’s asks anxiously.

“Chill out girl!!!! We’re almost done. I doubt any guard is going to stop us since we’re irresistible to most. Odds are he won’t be able to resist once we drive towards the booth.

“That’s great but you ladies just tossed your only item of clothing out the window.” Rita points out tensely.

“No sweat. He’ll let us through soon as I face him personally if you know what I mean. Hand me my business jacket Freda it’s inside that tiny luggage there.” Freda hands the jacket to her, dressing which covers only her upper body showing quite a bit of cleavage.

“Shit I can’t stand this dress jacket.” Jasmine says pulling her shirt writhing restlessly. “OK, girls the rest of you get down. We’re about to go through.” The girls slump as they approach the checkpoint gate.


It’s Mina Shalhoob second week working for U.S. Customs and Border Protection filling in for Henry who’s head officer at the booth personally inspecting each vehicle for passport and other documentation before entering Texas USA. A former Marine served in Iraq as Linguistic Officer and Infantry men in Iraq. She’s first Lebanese American woman to ever serve as an Arab Speaking Marine Linguistic translator. Now she’s enjoying her work as a border custom officer. She’s 5ft2 tan skin, brown protruding eyes, red highlighted brown layered hair past down her shoulders, medium long nose, cute looking, petite, A cup breast with a push up bra to exaggerate her cleavage size. Tonight, or any other night things are smoothly going along, her lane is the easiest, inspecting each car with ease. An SUV slowly cruised up towards her, noticing people in the back SUV crouching as right passenger wearing an all green dress as the driver wearing a light grey buttoned up jacket, huge mammaries trying to break loose. Mina notices women in back SUV are completely naked sparkling, twinkling naked women, reprimanding and detaining strange women about to enter USA illegally Naked. She’s to alert her partners, one is working with mirror on wheels, looking under cars, another guard had a Labrador used for sniffing out drugs and other contraband. No sooner she’s about to rebuke them, set to alert others did Jasmine rolled down her window.

“Hey there!!!! How’s it going?” Jasmine asked simpering albeit she notices green glow radiant light emanating from this woman’s entire body then quickly dissipating as promptly as it appeared, shaking slightly wondering if she’s hallucinating.

Mina stood there looking on like a deer in a head light!!!! Immediately forgetting what she’s going to say or even do. Mina had difficulty focusing, feeling something is desperately wrong, struggling to recall her task, yet the overpowering need to touch those sparkling breasts of hers is overwhelming. In her mind, this driver including her friends must be Angles sent from heaven. Only Christian faith had sent these beautiful Angles from the heavens to enlightened her, feeling overjoyed.

Jasmine snapped her fingers. “Hello? Is anyone home?”

Mina’s face shuddered back to reality. “Oh, forgive me Angels. Anything you need. I’m at your service.”

“That’s nice but before you let us through can you please spit in this card for me?” She handed her a card slip as Mina quickly spat on it turning green, Rita was surprised as half-naked driver displayed the result before her eyes.

“What’s your name?” Jasmine asks with wide grin reaching out with her hand.

Mina reciprocate extending hers. “Mina Shalhoob is my name. Are you Angels sent from our lord?”

“I’m a Goddess. So are the ladies in the back.” Mina looks at them, each waving back, each introducing themselves.

“I’m Joy!”

“Andrea!”

“Freda!”

“Azad!”

Part of Mina is pondering. Is it all a dream or she’s hallucinating. How can these women be Goddesses? In her eyes this is considered blasphemy or anathema from strange women before claiming themselves to be goddesses.

She turns her attention back to her. “My name is Jasmine and this is Priestess Rita.”

“Please to meet you.” Mina smiles reaching out to shake her hand. “Wait!! Did she say priestess?” Mina reiterated in her mind. No one but men could be priest and women are usually nuns. “RIGHT?” Part of her was battling thought process as her own cunt clenched tightly barricaded in her slippery slit slowly leaking out into her undies trying so hard to suppress her arousal.

“When does your shift end?” Jasmine inquires.

“I leave in six hours” Mina says she feeling a great urge to volunteer that information.

“Good!! Quite your job and here’s my number. Meet us at North San Antonio YMCA and bring friends.” Jasmine explains as she hands her number.

“Ok.?” But what will I do for a living? I really need this job.” Mina responds gingerly.

“Don’t Worry about your job. Once you become one of us? Everyone will adore you, bow before you on their knees.” Just as Jasmine mentioned those words about becoming like them, everyone bowing before her? Her sports brief underwear is drenched with intense arousal clutching down at herself. She barked out a cry that was half snarl, half yell as a rush of orgasmic wave assaulted deep inside core of her being.

“OHHHHHH GODDESS!!!!!! Mina Whispers out loud, eyes closed lost in pure bliss. Few second later she opens them and says. “I’m Cumming!!!” Moments later she climaxes, falling on her knees inside the booth almost passing out.

“That’s Great!!!!” Jasmine claps both her hands together once, enthused about Mina’s momentary rapture.

Mina stumbles back on her feet hot steaming perspiration, absolutely convinced these women are in fact Goddesses. Her entire faithful conviction relating to her own religion had completely switched towards a new devoutness to these Goddesses, Mina’s outlook on the world/life had completely been revamped. No longer would she care about the old glory, patriotism or country, her old religion or money, the only sense that mattered is her new devotion to the Goddess and Goddesses inside the SUV. Deep down inside she’d always been a submissive but her submission was not sexual in anyway, her submissiveness came from her devotion to God, country, the flag and to authority. Within 10 hours from now Mina’s new-found submissiveness will be to the Goddesses cause, how others will submit to her when she evolves into a Goddess herself, sacrificing their flesh to her and sisters. She knew exactly what she had to do, she’d allow them passage through the man-made barrier without question.

“So, are you going to let us through? Jasmine asks displaying evil grin.

“I thought you’d never ask. Hey!!! Let them through” Mina howls joyfully to let them through. The gate lifted and before the SUV drove through. Jasmine took off her irritating grey button notch collar dress jacket, then said. “Here!! Dump this. I won’t be needing it anymore, remember to meet us at North San Antonio YMCA Tomorrow.” Couple seconds later drives through the gate while Mina looked on with adoring eyes. A top Ranking CBP officer who saw everything approached.

“Why did you let them through? That’s the second time has happened this week!!! First it’s Hen” Mina interrupted him.

“Do you remember the Joke going around when Henry said he allowed women to go through because they were Angels?”

“Yes I remember. I gave three days off for being delirious about it. Did you see them as Angels?” Her boss asked rhetorically rolling his eyes before handing her a warning.

“Oh!!! No.no.no. He got it all wrong. They’re Goddesses and I’m going to join them soon. I would also like to let you know sir that I quit.” She handed her badge, side arm to her boss, walking away never looking back. He stood there astonished not believing scene before his eyes, gaping mouth literally amazed of her sudden defiant. as he notices how soaked the blue pants are from backside.

Inside the SUV, everyone gave each other high fives, cheering out loud as they passed the gate. Rita gave herself sigh of relief.

“That was Awesome!!” Joy mentioned grinning high fiving Frida then three fingers deeply penetrating Frida kissing one anther passionately.

“Hey Jaz babe. Aren’t you going to join the fun back here? We’re feeling left out.” Azad says as she starts to finger fuck herself.

“Yeah!!!! “Nothing gets me more wet and hot when a babe like you gets us across the border completely raw!!! I know You’re so wet down there Just thinking about it gets me all heated and frenzy!!” Andrea says in her low tone exaggerated husky voice closely to Jasmine’s right ear, tightly groping her chest then gently stroking, making both so wet that she tightly squeezed her nipples making the pair explode in Semi Multiple Orgasms, making her swerve dangerously on the I-10.

Rita piped in saying. “WUUUUOOOOOOO!!!!!! There Children!!!! Please pull over now!!!! As you both orgasmed simultaneously, we almost bought the farm going into guard rail. They certainly would poop a scooping up our asses from tiny pieces had the obvious occurred. So can you please pull over. Let me take the gear” She finishes enraged.

“Not a bad idea. When I get back there? “‘I’m gonna turn you around and you’re gonna take it.’ I love your aggressiveness of how torched wet that made me feel when you handled my two huge bayblon tits. Especially when you gripped my teats and then squeezed so tightly I simply exploded, this also made me feel submissive it also made me feel wild.” Jasmine was completely surprised saying such perverted words deep within her core the Old Jasmine lingered, still trying to rebel her own change and yet how wonderful it feels to be so perverted the New Jasmine quickly kicking down the Old Jasmine into the Abyss once and for all, so she thought. Rita still insisting. “Could you please pull over so you sluts can resume your fucking spree!!!” Yelling out loud.

Oh yeah. take the wheel Rita. I’m going to a fanny party” Quickly pulling over as, Jasmine quickly joins in on the fun. Rita tries to scoot over but Jasmine’s nice shapely ass bared her from moving across. As she’s having her partner get on all fours even though she’s inclined high bit as Andrea’s elbow is resting on back seat. Fingering her butthole (very slowly and with lube!) with her thumb and also fingering her vagina with her index finger. Pinching her two fingers together from opposite directions inside of her causing such great an incredible feeling for her that’s burning multiple times inside her loin. At the exact moments ago, a kneeling Joy is facing her sitting partner Freda and leaning in until nipples are closely touching. Then she’s rubbing her clit, with a vibrator, stopping occasionally kissing/sucking her breasts and nipples. Azad is all by herself rubbing slathering away helplessly all alone not for long as Jasmine attacks her like a Lioness hunts her prays. As the opening presented itself Rita had quickly moved across, turned the ignition, driving into the night if only goddess. Both women were tossing and turning as if a wrestling match ensues both women jostled for position. The winner was Azad on top whose, her body slightly larger pinning her face, applying pressure by using her own large round sexually charged rump into Jasmine’s face who’s laid back sitting on the specious seat. Thinking, having her partner pinned into her seat as she’s holding herself up a bit with two arms faced down as her own shapely ass is facing Jasmine’s hungry eyes. Apparently, it looked as if Azad victory is assured, although unbeknownst to her is that within two half seconds later her partner used her skillful slithering language dancing inside her own vulva attacking her clitoris with abandon. Azad’s rictuses look is on her face and then, Andrea closes grinning, whispering inside the newbie’s ear. “Welcome back to the twat party but I need some coochie coochie from you.” Andrea sinks between her sex as the new back seat orgy is back in full swing. Rita drove un admitting to herself how sexually hot these women are in the back roomy space inside the SUV, driving, her own green undies was drenched as she drives on.


It was three hours driving west on the I10 speeding making great time twice being pulled over by the Texas police, nevertheless they’re given a pass thanks to their sparkling charm. First a lonely Highway patrol man pulled them over, vacating his vehicle, walking up to the SUV only to be enchanted by Andrea as she rolls down the window from the left back passenger side. He’s quickly converted, letting them go on their merry ways, then into an hour later they’re driving over 90 Miles per hour three minutes before driving pass another patrol vehicle transporting a pretty 38-year-old female prisoner name Gayle Morehead. Both wrist handcuffed together resting over her lap, once former Madam who led a high escort service in San Antonio, originally from Chicago she moved down to San Antonio years ago, worked all sorts of service industry jobs, she was engaged to man who turned out to be sleaze, physically abused her, sucked her dry for every penny, finding herself penniless, 2 pay checks away from being foreclosed. She decided never to fall in love again ever, have sex with any man and use them as they used her via sex. That’s where she met many women down on their luck in San Antonio persuaded many to become her girls, thus began her skillful Madam career running it for five years up until now she’s being extradited from New Mexico after hiding inside a rundown motel, trying to leave USA via Mexico was taken in from an anonymous tip. Now down on her luck, being sent back for skipping bail after failing to appear for trial court for huge quantities amounts of drugs with intent to sell. In reality she was set up by the Mayor of San Antonio because she’s known many corrupt Texan Politicians frequently used her services. It’s how the establishment gets rid of people who acquire knowledge or experiences important details about top political officials’ habits thus capable of identifying other important details of many individuals. Accompanying her are two U.S. Marshalls. Officer Marcie Sorrentino from Edison, New Jersey, sitting in back on the right side next to Gale. In the front is her partner Patrick Limp. Patrick is 6ft1, blue eyes, blond, 32, great shape, looking on. Gale at this point and time is frantic, excitingly angry, frustrated holding concern look.

“I didn’t do anything!!!! I’m being set up!!!” Gale yells out loud, raising her bound wrist into the air.

Marcie turns towards her responding with some pity. “Look that’s not our concern with regards to your state of guilt or innocence. All we know is that you failed to show up to trail and once you left the state? You became a fugitive.” Marcie admired her beauty for a 35-year-old woman who’s 5ft11, light blue hooded eyes, wavy black hair half way down her back, sagging C cup breast underneath her bra, medium defined nose, goblet body and beige skin color tone. Age started to show considerable since she’s not wearing her make up that covered some wrinkles. Unlike her prisoner Marcie Korean/Italian 29, 5ft7 with Asian features, Asian short hair Style, monolid dark brown eyes, cornet thing body, ivory color skin and flat chest. She’s cute looking but has psoriasis under her chin and some can be seen on both her hands.

Officer Sargent Texas Trooper Dale Elliot 6ft2, 36, light brown eyes, clean shaven, good looking well-built Military style hair cut drives on heading east at 65 miles per hour on a three-way number 2 center lane, until an SUV passes by him on the number 1 left lane accelerating at 90 miles per hour, both officer Patrick and Dale looks on astonishingly. Patrick then says. “Let’s give chase. If they don’t pull over? Call for backup. C’mon!!! Close in on them” Officer Dale nods, lighting up his emergency lights, speeding up behind them quickly as he can, abruptly as he gaines on them, they pull over into an exit lane and stops in secluded darkened area, he illuminates his searchlights on the SUV. “Ok, guys. Stay put I’m going to get to the bottom this.” Dale instructs in his Texan accent, taking out his citation slips, sighing and strolling coming up on the SUV leisurely near the hood on left side.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.