Shiny Liberation
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by EL Che Natural

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It's a story about Jasmine's renewal experience during Kay, Alice and Leslie's Adventure.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Orgy   Nudism  

She took out her cell, dialing Sonja just before the women entered the bathroom, listening to the phone ring three more times as Sonja picked up, all tired and groggy.

“Hello?”

“I’m so fucked.” She responded anxiously.

Sonja’s eye widened in surprised by what her lover just said. “What!!! Are you ok? Is everything fine?”

As Jasmine heard her ask those questions, she quickly calmed down, taking a deep she said, “Everything is fine. It’s just that I haven’t seen you in a day and I’m so lonely here without you. I love you baby.”

She hated lying to her but she had to because letting her know about the strange phenomena taking place at this moment, would somehow wind up involving Sonja. There was no way she was going to allow that to happen to the love of her life.

“Awwwww. I know sweetheart. I promise to make your favorite homemade apple pie when you get back.” Jasmine smiled as she looked around. “Si mi amor quierida (Yes my darling.) I’ll call you as soon as I get back. I just needed to hear your voice one more time before the night is done. I love you baby. You know?”

Sonja sighed” Yes!!!! I don’t doubt you one bit. Please come back to me in one piece. You know Mexico is pretty deadly this time of the year.”

“I’ll be fine. Goodnight love and get some sleep. Hugs and kisses. Muuaaahhh!!!!!!”

“Muaah!!!” Just as the connection ended between the two, Jasmine heard the bathroom door open. She bent down to look out from the under the stalls from the far end of the wall where she was situated. She saw them entering. The first, was bared legged in glitter. The other, a red head wore a green, knee-length dress and black boots.

The first babe opened the first door stalls by pushing them open with her right index finger. “Come out, come out where ever you are”, she said smiling wickedly.

Annoyed with her silliness, the red head exclaimed, “Oh, could you please grow up for a change? You were told specifically to thoroughly cover the entire second floor. You’re such an airhead letting your martial art skills go to your head.”

Miffed by her attitude, the first said, “You know what Rita?”

“What!!!!?” Rita responded as their gazes locked. “I’d give you a nasty look but you’ve already got one.”Rita rolled her eyes and then locked gazes again with Andrea as she responded.

“Scientists say the universe is made up of neutrons, protons and electrons. They forgot to mention morons.”

Andrea turned her head, ignoring Rita said and decided to kick in the second door stall. “Haya!!!!!” Bang!!!!!! The whole bathroom sounded like it had exploded. Jasmine’s face lit up with a shocked look on her face.

Rita’s hands went up as she looked up into the air.”Why do I even bother? The truck is running but no one is behind wheel.” She sighed bending down looking beneath the stalls and saw someone all the way to the end of the stalls at the far end of the wall sitting on the stool. Andrea was about to kick the third stall until Rita got up and stopped her.

“Hold it there!!!! Miss Kimbo (Karate Bimbo) we found our bathroom hold out.” Andrea then stomped her right foot down, in frustration.

“Oh c’mon!!!!!

“Let’s go. We have a lady at the far end of the stalls.” Jasmine heard it all and it was like they didn’t even care that she was listening to all this unfolding before her eyes. “This all had to be some sort of prank or joke” she thought. Her head shook again when she heard another bang coming from the third stall inside towards her. Andrea had forcefully kicked another door open.

Rita was simply numb from it all, and shook her head as she asked Andrea. “Feel better now?”

Andrea shook her head and jumped up and down like a child “I’m so horny now!!!!! I can’t help it!!!” Sounding like a little girl she began to shake and fondle her clit.

“You’re always horny!!!! I swear I never met such a needy Goddess like you.”

Jasmine heard all this so she had to act quickly. But how? She analyzed her situation. She had her 9mm Glock 17 inside her purse and her hand-to-hand combat skills, but she was outnumbered 2 to 1, with more in the club and the police outside. Logically, she knew she had little chance of fighting her way out of this. Jasmine had used her wits to get out of tough situations before. She figured out those people that were taken out by the two women in green had been immune to the ladies’ charms and it appeared she was as well.,. The ladies in green seemed to be some sort of bodyguards to the glittered women. There was no way she was going to become a lady in green doing the bidding for any glittered sluts calling themselves Goddesses.

Jasmine’s mind was in the zone as she began to strategize a plan inside her head. She’d pretend to be drunk even though she’s only somewhat buzzed and thinking clearly. As soon as those two open the far end of the stall, she would simply act like she’s intoxicated. She’d also have to pretend to be captured by the Goddess; charm, since it would have no effect on her. As she thought out her plan what if the glittered Goddess wanted sex? She would do whatever the Goddess wanted, even if she asked her to lick her back side. It was the only way she could think of that gave a reasonable chance to escape; buy some time with sex and after it was over she would make a run for it.

Both Rita and Andrea were just outside when they both pushed in the door. The lady in green had her tranq gun drawn. She looked at the apparently disoriented woman, who was moaning, squinting and rubbing her eyes, while staring at the two young girls for about 15 seconds.

As Jasmine stared she observed one was a cute curly red head with medium sky blue eyes, small nose, thin lower lip and small chin, wearing an all green dress on her lean well shaped body. The skirt of the dress is slit open over the hips. The second woman was beautifully exotic, with wavy light brown hair half way down her back forming a V shape, with an ideal nose, full lips, C-cup sized breasts with a pear shape body and the most vividly green almond eyes she had ever seen. She was glittered in shine all over her body from head to feet except her toe nails and finger nails which appeared to have a light shiny green polish. Her skin tone was luminescent, her body lacked hair anywhere below her neck.

Rita saw Jasmine sitting on the toilet lid. She was staring back at them in awe. She appeared to be either too drunk to notice how immune she was or had no idea if she was actually enthralled by Andrea.

Rita turned to face her. “Andrea what are you waiting for. Snap her out of it.”

Andrea turned back towards Rita hopping for joy and nodded.

“Oh yeah!!! That’s right. Oh, hello there.” Andrea waved her hand in front of Jasmine’s face snapping her out of the trance.” What’s your name?” Andrea asked.

Jasmine’s eyes blinked three times, focusing on her new Goddess that stood before her. “My Goddess, Oh Goddess, my name is Jasmine Collins, it is an honor to be in your presence.”

Andrea smiled widely. She always got a kick of men and women groveling before her. This was something she never experienced when she was a 16 year old prostitute in Toronto. She had run away from a home with a 20-year-old drug dealer because of her strict Canadian Army father. Her boyfriend was caught selling drugs by the police and she never saw him again. That’s when things got so tough so she turned to prostitution to make ends meet. She was an unruly, crazy, nympho prostitute who sometimes gave out sex for free. She was much more trouble than she was worth so she was sold to Donald Moore’s Genetics Research for some sort of lab experimentation that turned horribly right for her and others held captive in an abandoned school at Dos Alamos.

Rita had to remind her to be humble as she elbowed her in her rib cage. Andrea was annoyed by her constant reminder not to let her own charm distract her from the current mission. Kay laid strict orders and rules given to the Priestesses, and others to always enforce the humble code as not to allow their enthrallment of others go over their heads.

“What’s your attitude!!!!! No need to get nasty. Eh?” as she Rubbed her left rib cage

“It’s not an attitude, airhead, since I have it every day. It’s my personality!!! Now keep your head in the game.”

“Ok Jasmine. Rita here is going to ask you some questions. Be truthful and open in every way and hurry up because I’m beginning to ache inside my twat.” Andrea fingered herself at this point. Jasmine was shocked by her remarks and how openly frantic this woman was sexually inserting her three fingers. So she had to play along, acting on her own accord, reached out with her right hand and helped fondling Andrea’s snatch.

“ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!! Oh Fucking!!! YEAH!!” Andrea quavered with intense pleasure as orgasmic juices drenched Jasmine’s hand.”

Rita wondered if this woman was responding on her own accord. She quickly reached for the tranq gun from one of her twin holsters but stopped as soon as she saw Jasmine utter the word Goddess.

“Oh, my Goddess. I’ll do anything you say or want. Anything. Your happiness is my joy, I live to serve you and only you.”

The already undressed Andrea was blissed as her enthralled cohort was having Canadian Oyster for dessert. she came multiple times inside Jasmine’s mouth then they kept going for another 2 minutes until Andrea fell down on her knees.

While Jasmine was deliciously devouring Andrea’s snatch, Rita sifted through Jasmine’s black leather pocket book, finding a cell phone, car keys, wallet, and New York driver’s license that confirmed her name. She also found lip gloss and other trivial items until she found a Security Clearance Military ID along with a Glock 17. Those last two piqued her interest. Rita gripped the pistol, with it facing down, made sure the safety was on, released the magazine and checked the chamber for a bullet. Kay had drilled her in firearm safety, but her accuracy on the range still needed improvement.

The two concluded their sexual rapture, with Andrea’s multiple orgasms caused by Jasmine munching on her juicy peach. Rita asked Jasmine “Are you in the Military?” Jasmine was reluctant to answer, hesitating for a moment looking back at Andrea hoping she would dismiss Rita’s question. Andrea looked right back to her and said, “Don’t look at me. Answer her question. Don’t disobey your Goddess and answer all of her questions remember.” At this point in time she remembered her game plan, being deceitful is the strategy she’d have to implement if she was to extricate herself from her current position. Looking back at Rita she answered her by saying.

“I’m a U.S. Army MP Officer attached to the 11th Military Police Brigade Reserve and formally attached to the 16th Military Police Brigade of the XVIII Airborne Corps Units from Fort Bragg.” She

answered with an adoring smile.

Andrea was impressed as she turned to face Rita. “Hey!!! She can help you out with your shooting problem.”

Rita responded with a sarcastic look on her face.”Really? Wow!!!!!! That’s if she lets me keep her. It would have been great if she was immune.”

Andrea nodded with a silly smile as she responded. “Well she could test positive.”

“She could but odds are she won’t and we’ll eventually release her. And who asked you.” Rita gazed back at Jasmine trying to inquire why Jasmine was in Chihuahua.

“So why are you here? What are you doing here in Chihuahua City?”

“I’m a security guard attached to local law enforcement to protect heads of state, heads of government, and governors and celebrities that require official personal protection. Me and my partner were assigned to protect the singer Luis Miguel Gallego Basteri who is known professionally as Luis Miguel.

“Luis who?” Andrea asked.

Rita explained.” Luis Miguel is a hugely famous Mexican singer here in Mexico. Oh!!!! Why am I explaining this to you, you floozy?”

Andrea reacted by sticking her tongue out.

“C’mon ladies we have to get back to the others.” Rita stated to the two ladies on the floor.

Andrea pulled Jasmine’s hand up towards her 5ft9inch frame. and hugged her new, three inch shorter sweetheart, and grasped her closely. They embraced, kissing passionately.

At this point, Jasmine was angry, agitated, and drained from this experience. She still had to maintain poise and calm. She wasn’t going to break as her military intelligence training and survival instinct kicked in. She knew full well that all she had to do is play the part and she’d be long gone.

Andrea said that she could be positive? What did that even mean exactly and how she would eventually have to be released because odds are stacked against her and eventually they’d release her. She would focus on that, buying her time until these bizarre women surrounding her would eventually lose interest and leave.

Both women finally broke away from necking, smooching and fondling ... Andrea pulled Jasmine’s hand towards the exit as Rita followed close behind holding Jasmine’s clothes, shoes and pocket book. Jasmine thought that she could always ask questions, not remain a mindless bot. Hmmmm. Where are, we going?”

Andrea smiled back to her and grabbed Jasmine’s head closely towards her face. Jasmine looked intensely into her bright vividly green eyes.

“We are going to have fun!!!! Fun!!!Fun!!!!!” Andrea was shaking her bust at this point as she pulled Jasmine into her chest holding her closely. Jasmine could only try and breath some air as this woman was incredibly strong, somehow smothering her into her chest.

Andrea realized this and quickly let her go, apologizing. “OMG!!!!! I’m so sorry. Are you OK?”

Of course, she was ok. She could’ve died from bosom suffocation but other than that she was fine as she responded coughing a bit.

“Ahem ... Ahem...” I’m fine” Jasmine responded swallowing hard.

Rita saw it all, shaking her head while exiting outside, walking out into sounds of carnal pleasure. Moans, sighs, slapping sounds echoed all throughout the dance floor that was now covered in huge mattresses. Jasmine’s heart skipped a beat, almost losing her footing walking down the steps but was steadied by Andrea unusual strength.

“Twice in a row you almost get wiped out!!! Way too much to drink Eh?” Andrea held her closely with tender care.

“Thanks, my Goddess. I had too many mojitos tonight.” Jasmine dissembled again. She was buzzed but nothing more, being aware as well as concentrating on her task at hand.

“Anytime!!! Eh.” Oh by the way? Stop calling me Goddess ok? I have a name and you already know what it is.”

Jasmine needed to keep talking, anything to distract her mind from the orgy she’s witnessing. All of the events so far are compounding her anxiety/ Sweat began to form beads and start moving down the sides of her cheeks. As she looked intensely into Andrea’s eyes, she asked with a false euphoria, “Do you know where my partner is? I came in with him. His name is Steve Jimenez and he has a Marine crew cut.”

Andrea nodded laying down, pulling her partner down closely on to an open vacant mattress. Jasmine was laid back, with Andrea kissing her ear and neck softly, then moving down from her neck, drifting down to her breasts and nipples tonguing softly, stimulating them, then moving down to her stomach close to her pelvic area, spreading Jasmine’s inner thighs even wider.

Jasmine breathed in then exhaled loudly as her partner squeezed her genital muscles.

Andrea saw this and giggled as she said. “Don’t get ahead of yourself now? This is only the beginning. I have to return the favor since you ate me out like no other has.” Andrea had been eaten out many times before but she always wanted to appreciate those by returning the favor. This was her way of showing gratitude. She went down on her again licking her labia, inside her outer vaginal lips, with slow light strokes from her flat tongue. She continuously kissed her inner thighs, then sucked her clitoris into her mouth softly, and moved across it in different directions with quick darting motions from her tongue hitting all of the sweat spots before actually going down on her. building her inner tension until she could barely stand it anymore.

“UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, HUH OMG ... OMG!!!!!!!”

Her inner thighs moved even wider as Andrea’s caressing was sparking her in places only reserved for the love her life. Jasmine was beginning to burn up inside. Somehow this woman was an expert sexual masseuse. Her legs shook, pushing Andrea’s head into her, moving across or around her clitoris, for another 20 minutes. She reached her orgasmic threshold and squirting Andrea’s face. Her heart was racing a million miles per second as the frenzy concluded. Reality returned as she self-consciously tried to cover her chest as right breast was slightly larger than the left.

Andrea told her. “There’s no need for that now. Just go with it, let yourself go.” It was not that the Goddess commanded her or was able to make do anything by letting herself go, it’s just her own body was breaking faith with her. She’s never felt this heated for anyone else other than her own partner; whether it was a young boy in high school she dated way back then and now with Sonja. Jasmine would never cheat or betray her love partner, but her own body was saying otherwise. She was no longer fighting, at this point she was just going with the flow. Tears were running down from her eyes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.