19 January 2007 - Cover

19 January 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Dave tells Wendy he wants a divorce. She turns to her closest friends in her time of need and Dan does his best to console her...Wendy brushed her shoulder length golden hair and applied her sensual perfume to her neck, exposed breasts and pussy. Karen made sure Dan was decently dressed for his date with Wendy, "Dan, I expect you to be extra good to her tonight. Wendy needs to forget about Dave and know that she is loved and desired by you." "That'll be easy to do."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Dan had to finally ask Wendy to stand and relieve the weighted pressure on his lap. “I did sit on your lap for a while, though you never complain when I’m on top for fucking,” she smiled. She moved to her chair, taking his hand in hers. They admired the couple now standing by them. Emily in her low cut top, with firm breasts and shapely legs, and Jason with the obvious bulge of his crotch

“Jason and I were going to celebrate our anniversary here, just the two of us. However, Dan, since you were so willing to let another couple sample your wife’s pussy, we’d hope that you’d both be interested in swapping wives for a few hours. You seem like a very special couple that we’d enjoy being with,” Emily invited.

Wendy looked at Dan. “We also enjoy the company of other couples or single men or women,” she offered for them.

“We’d feel safer being here with you in public. We had a bad experience with two men a few years ago and prefer to be cautious,” Emily mentioned.

“We completely understand and agree. Sometimes the sexual pleasure of swapping wives or having a threesome with a stranger can have its uncertainties,” Dan remarked. “I would treat Emily as I treat Wendy, with love, tenderness, and passion.”

“We’ll grab our drinks and join you,” Jason said, and they hurried back to their table.

“This night is becoming more than I ever expected; thank you, Dan!” Wendy said, kissing him.

“The same with me; I never expected us to be swapping spouces with another couple in here.”

“Should we tell them we’re not married?” She asked, kissing him.

“No. As I’ve said before, as far as I’m concerned, we are married,” he countered.

“Thank you so much, Dan. I love you.” Wendy refastened several buttons on her blouse for Jason to undo later.


Jason and Emily returned, and Wendy moved seats so Emily could sit next to Dan. The waitress came by, and Jason offered to buy a round of drinks for them. Dan doubled the order so they wouldn’t have to reorder again so soon.

“What are you two trying to do? Get us ladies drunk so you can take advantage of us?” Emily teased.

“I think it’s a little late for being taken advantage of,” Wendy joked. She smiled at Jason as he sat close, admiring her figure. He placed his left hand high on her right leg, and she didn’t refuse his wandering fingers.

Dan’s eyes took in the beauty of Emily, and she smiled, taking his hand, noticing him admiring her cleavage. The waitress returned, and they toasted to new friends and an enjoyable night ahead. Jason remarked that both men chose pop to drink instead of alcohol because they’d be driving home later.

“The action looks pretty hot in here tonight,” Emily observed about the women dancing and other table activities. “What do we do if we’re asked to leave because of our fun?”

“We’ll figure that out if we have to,” Jason said. He noticed Wendy moving her crossed leg to the beat of the music. “Would you like to dance?”

“Yes, I would, thank you for asking,” she smiled, rising to her feet. She felt Jason put his hand on the small of her back, escorting her to the dance floor.

“Would you like to join them?” Dan offered.

“Only if a slow song begins,” she replied, accepting his hand on her knee. “You and Wendy make a very beautiful couple. How long have you been married?”

“Two years,” he lied, turning their two short months together into years. “I feel so damn lucky to have her love. I’m fourteen years older than Wendy, and she keeps reminding me that the age difference doesn’t matter to her.”

“I agree with her, and it shows by the way she looks at you.” Emily allowed Dan’s hand to move up her leg as they sipped their drinks and watched Wendy and Jason dancing. His eyes were locked on the sensual moves of her body, already anticipating fucking her.

Emily caught Dan looking at her cleavage. “I wouldn’t wear a low top like this if I didn’t want my tits felt,” she suggested. She took his right hand from her leg, placing it on her left tit.

He felt it, and then, sliding his hand inside the low opening, she leaned in to accept his kiss. She instantly breathed heavier and moaned softly, accepting his exploring tongue. Her hand fell to his lap, lightly rubbing his hardened cock.

“It looks like Dan and Emily aren’t wasting any time,” Jason said, observing them.

“We’ll have our own fun soon,” Wendy replied, unfastening the next button on her blouse.


Emily broke her kiss with him when a slow song she liked began to play. She took his hand from her tit and hurried him onto the dance floor. They noticed Wendy was already tightly embraced in Jason’s arms, and she smiled at Dan and Emily as they joined them.

Jason’s hands smoothed down her back to her ass cheeks, teasingly playing with the hem of her short skirt. She didn’t object to his hand revealing her bare ass. “Hey you two, slow down so we can catch up!” Emily teased as Dan embraced her in his arms.

He used her urgency to smooth a hand down her back to the short hem of her skirt. He slid it up, his fingers finding bare flesh. “No panties?”

“No panties. I only wear them when I have to. I love flashing my pussy to men and women in public,” Emily revealed.

“You’re my kind of woman!” he replied, holding her by her bare cheeks. Wendy looked at Dan until he glanced her way. She purposely wanted him to see her slide Jason’s hand inside her top onto her bare tit, begin to rub his cock through his pants, and kiss him.

“Your wife definitely is horny for fucking, and so am I,” Emily boldly informed him. As she pressed her lips to his, she felt his right hand stay on her bare ass; the left one slid up under her top and unfastened her bra. “I normally leave my bra at home, but I’m glad it was you who undid it.”

Wendy looked into Jason’s soft eyes as they swayed to the soft music. She liked the feeling of being in his embrace, with his hands exploring her yearning body,.”Did you like watching Dan take off my panties?”

“I sure did, very sensual and naughty.”

“We’ve done that before and always left them behind on the table.”

The two couples swayed to the slow music, each pair enjoying the seduction of the other’s spouse. Passions were growing among the four as tongues and hands explored new bodies.


The song ended, signalling the two couples to continue their sensual fun at their table. Thirsty mouths were quenched, and then their attention turned to their current lover.

Wendy’s yearning heart was bursting to life as she and Jason resumed kissing. She allowed his fingers to unfasten the last of the buttons on her blouse, freeing her breasts to their view. She moaned softly as he caressed her tits and his hand explored under her short hem. Dan glanced to see her pose wider, revealing her pussy and Jason’s fingers entering her. She took her hands from around his neck to quickly undo his pants.

Wendy looked down at her first look as she revealed Jason’s hard cock to the air. She smiled, admiring its length, standing straight and proud, needing to be satisfied. Her hand caressed the shaft, and she began stroking it as they kissed.

Emily’s bra was unfastened by Dan, so she slipped the straps off her arms without removing her top. She invited his hands under her top, and he cupped her breasts in his palms. He pulled her top down, the hem supporting her bared tits, so Wendy and Jason could see him feeling them. They resumed kissing, and she opened her legs, allowing his hand to explore her inner thighs. As his fingers found her moistened heat, entering her pussy, she undid his jeans.

“Oh my fuck!” She gasped softly at the sight of his hard cock. Her hand encircled the shaft, stroking it up and down. “Fuck, what a beautiful-looking cock!”

“And Jason has a good-sized cock on him too. I think we’re both going to be two very satisfied slutty wives before the night is over!” Wendy stated.

“That’s for sure!” Emily smiled, her hand stroking Dan’s cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.