19 January 2007 - Cover

19 January 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Dave tells Wendy he wants a divorce. She turns to her closest friends in her time of need and Dan does his best to console her...Wendy brushed her shoulder length golden hair and applied her sensual perfume to her neck, exposed breasts and pussy. Karen made sure Dan was decently dressed for his date with Wendy, "Dan, I expect you to be extra good to her tonight. Wendy needs to forget about Dave and know that she is loved and desired by you." "That'll be easy to do."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Wendy joined Dan and Karen as the pizzas were delivered. Under normal circumstances, Karen would have given the delivery boy her usual tip, a five-dollar bill, and a blow job.

“Thank you for caring about me, Jake.” Wendy planted a long, sensual kiss on Dan’s lips. “He is playing matchmaker again and suggested I have you take me out to get my mind off my troubles.”

“I couldn’t agree more,” Karen said, joining them.

“You always have several changes of clothes here,” Dan said.

“I love dressing super sexy for you,” she replied, kissing her love.

“Where would you like to go?” He asked, taking Wendy in his arms.

“Take me somewhere hot and sexy, but not to the Hen House. I need to feel like a desirable woman again and need you to show me off to other men.”

“You are always very desirable to me.”


The evolving family enjoyed a feast of pizza and light-hearted joking. Jake mentioned that with the two families growing closer together, it will feel even more awkward to play hockey against Brad.

“Imagine what it’s like for Mr. Kendall and Abby when Pete and Derek play against each other,” Dan mentioned.

“Thank you for the compliment,” Jake said to Dan.

“What did I say?”

“You consider Brad and me to be like brothers,” he smiled.

“Aww, that’s sweet,” Wendy agreed.

“Tim, are you ready for another video game challenge?” Karen asked.

“I sure am Aunt Karen; you play pretty well for a girl!” He joked again.


Karen took Wendy into their bedroom and held her in her arms. “You are going to be wearing your clothes so slutty, it’ll be sinful.” They shared a long kiss and caressed each other’s breasts.

“You aren’t going with us?”

“Another time, you need to be alone more with Dan.” Karen assembled Wendy’s clothes for the evening. “First, your white cupless bra; next, your white silk blouse unbuttoned below your bra; and finally, the red skirt, your very shortest.”

“No panties?”

“Yes, panties, an old pair. Dan will take off you in front of other men and leave them behind. I want there to be no doubt to the other men that you’re a married slut, who is the easiest fuck in the room.”

Wendy brushed her shoulder-length golden hair and applied sensual perfume to her neck, exposed breasts, and pussy. “Wendy, just looking at you makes my heart race. I love you so much,” Karen said, taking her lover in her arms.

“And I love you too. I never knew a woman could make my pussy so wet,” she replied, returning her kiss.

Karen made sure Dan was decently dressed for his date with Wendy. “Dan, I expect you to be extra good to her tonight. Wendy needs to forget about Dave and know that she is loved and desired by you.”

“That’ll be easy to do.”

Karen placed a little blue pill in his hand. “Wendy needs several good fucks from you tonight.” He washed it down with a sip of water.


“Wow, Mom, do you ever look sexy!” Jake’s eyes lit up. “Have a lot of fun tonight, you deserve it.”

“I’ll make sure she does,” Dan agreed.

At the front door, Dan and Wendy kissed Karen goodbye. “I guess I’ll no longer be needing these,” Wendy said, fiddling with her wedding rings. She slid them off her left finger for the last time and dropped them into an empty vase decorating a nearby table.

“Dan will replace those rings with ones that actually mean something to you both,” Karen promised. “Now you two go and try to be as bad as possible. I expect to hear about all the juicy details when you come to bed.”

Dan had a quick glimpse of her white panty as he held the passenger door open for Wendy to step into his Mustang.

“The Go Go Club sure gets a lot of our business lately,” she smiled, taking his hand.

“It offers the best sexy fun besides the Hen House.”


While Dan drove towards Belleville, Wendy invited his fingers past the cotton fabric of her panties.

Dan paid the entrance fee and escorted his lovely inside. The sensual moves of the topless teenage stripper were no match for the sexy, slutty presence of Wendy. Her blouse was unfastened low, revealing most of her tits, and her short skirt with virtually no hem drew the gaze of most men inside.

They both eyed the stripper, with Dan recognizing Bobbie as the one he fucked there at his bachelor party. He led Wendy through the open door to the vibrating, pulsating music of the dance room.

Wendy was quickly in the mood, watching scantily clad women work their sensual bodies to the heavy music beat. “Look at all that young, horny meat!” She mentioned over the loud music.

“The guys or the girls?”

“Both. I feel so old compared to most of the women in here,” she mentioned. Dan found the table he liked that allowed the best viewing of her luscious body by others.

“You may be older, but you’re just as hot and sexy to me as they are. Most of my kids are probably older than those in here,” he said.

“Compliments like that will quickly get you between my legs.” She smiled, kissing him.

“In here?”

“Just maybe,” she grinned.

They ordered drinks, and Dan stayed with diet pop. Wendy had a constant grin on her face while holding his hand and tapping her fingers to the music’s beat.

“Okay, you convinced me. I’ll dance with you,” he said, reading her thoughts. “I figured you wanted to release some energy on the dance floor.”

“You are getting to know me very well.” She took his hand to join the others.

Several young women were moving sensually to the beat, but Dan’s eyes were glued to Wendy. She loved him gazing at her and making her body move more seductively. Her scantily-clad body drew plenty of lustful looks from several men. The odd move revealed a hint of panty from the rear of her useless hemmed skirt. Her blouse was basically undone, revealing the deepest cleavage to her admirers.

A slow song began, and their bodies became one as they moved to the soft beat. His hands smoothed up and down her back, and she answered, kissing the base of his neck. “You are so incredibly beautiful. I love you so much,” he said as the overhead lights sparkled in her eyes.

“And you are my handsome prince that I’m so deeply in love with.” They lingered after the song ended, their lips together in a long kiss. “Mmm, you’ve got my heart ready to jump out of my chest and make my pussy wet.”

“Maybe I should check out your pussy to feel how wet it is,” he said, leading her back to their table.


Dan sat in his chair, but Wendy surprised him by making his lap her seat. Her natural pose opened her leg position, allowing others to view her white panties. She cupped his face and gave him a long, passionate kiss.

As they kissed, he unfastened the remaining buttons on her blouse, sweeping it open and revealing her tits, supported by her cupless bra. She welcomed his hand, caressing each tit, not caring who might be watching them.

His hand moved down her stomach to the hem of her short skirt, and she obediently spread her legs wider, anticipating his exploring fingers. His hand slid up her inner leg and felt the moistened heat of her pussy through the crotch of her panties. She moaned lightly as she felt his fingers rub her fleshy mound.

Conversations stopped at nearby tables as women and men trained their eyes on the erotic couple displaying their sensual love. Wendy’s eyes gazed deep into his as she felt his fingers slip past the elastic of her panties. She moaned her approval as two digits separated her lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.