Promise - Cover

Promise

Copyright© 2017 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 27: Promise

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: Promise - A promise is a promise. To her, to yourself, to those who depend on you. Love is the solution and the problem, we all learn that one way or another. The diplomatic life isn't all it's cracked up to be. Sometimes it's better. Especially in a country with ancient albeit unusual traditions and good food. NOTES: Please check the codes before you read. There is MM, oral, here and there (marked at beginning of relevant chapters). There are 25+ chapters, and will post in about six segments.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult  

This chapter contains MM, oral

MY TRANSFER ORDERS came through in late December. A summer departure date. Home leave, then Sweden. I’d need cold weather gear.

I read somewhere, can’t remember where exactly, that what sustains us are friends who love us and who show us their love, who share our pain when we are in pain.

By that measure Sofía and Javier and I were friends, no matter how recently we’d met. It’s true our friendship was a temporary one, it had always been certain I would leave some day, but we’d made the most of the time we had. I admit I’d thought more than once early on that Sofía and I might have a relationship that went beyond our days together here, but on some level I knew how important the bond she and Javier had formed in childhood was. Now that it had been cemented with their mutual gifts of their bodies and their fulsome enjoyment of each other, nothing and no one would break that bond.


On my last visit to the village, just as I had experienced with Alejandra earlier, the three of us exhausted ourselves and exhausted our senses, but even if it was bittersweet we had no cloud over our heads. Javier and I traded Sofía back and forth between us. I’m not going to be literary about this. We made her into a sex toy and did our best to fuck her brains out, but it didn’t matter because she overwhelmed us in the end.

We sandwiched her at one point when I held her hips and fucked her with long strokes that drove Javier deeper into her mouth with each thrust. Later Javier’s fat cock grew fatter on my tongue as his thrusts increased in time with Sofía’s hand on my erection. By then we were almost empty, both of us, but Javier’s spasms at last triggered my climax, even if we probably didn’t produce more than a few tiny spurts. I held Javier in my mouth and moved my tongue slowly on his shrinking member until he fell back on the wide bed, legs apart and a smile on his face.

Beside him I nestled Sofía in my arms then and our lips found each other and they explored and spoke our farewells all at once. I startled when I felt Javier’s lips and tongue on me. He nursed me and stroked me for a minute or two but it was only to make his own farewell. I would have liked to come in his mouth again.


The three of us dozed in a heap until dawn. With tears and smiles we made our final parting after breakfast, another Sra. Martínez special. I kissed Javier first, really kissed him, and we played with each other for a moment. He laughed when we separated.

“Pretty hot, Miguel! Pretty hot.”

I grabbed him and kissed him again.

“Hot yourself, Javier.”

I leaned close.

“Take care of her, buddy. Keep her safe.”

He nodded.

Sofía snuggled in my arms and burrowed into my chest before she raised her head and kissed me. It was our turn to play with lips and tongue and to say farewell. When the kiss ended I put my hand on her breast for a moment before I pulled her tight against me and held her some more.

“I love you, Sofía.”

My voice was a whisper. She squeezed me.

“I know.”

“Take care of Javier, will you?”

“I promise.”

I hugged each of them again, a true abrazo, and turned away before they could see my tears. When I looked out the rear window of the taxi they were standing on the sidewalk, waving, their arms around each other. I turned back to face the road ahead and let my own tears come.

Acknowledgments

The cover image is a rendition of “The Kiss” (c. 1882), by Auguste Rodin. It is in the public domain in the U.S.

The reference to making love like two boxcars coming together that Michael recounts to Alejandra is from The Monkey Wrench Gang by Edward Abbey, and refers to the encounter between George Hayduke and Bonnie Abbzug.

When Michael compares Javier’s kisses and movement to a search for the “pleasant fountains” he paraphrases these lines from Shakespeare’s Venus and Adonis:

“Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry,

Stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.”

Michael recalls a book about eating street food in Vietnam. He’s remembering Eating Vietnam: Dispatches from a Blue Plastic Table, by Graham Holliday.

The Journal of Pre-Conquest Studies and its charming and comely editor, the lovely Dra. Xóchitl Ana María Ferguson, are figments of the author’s imagination.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.