Promise
Chapter 25: The Beach House

Copyright© 2017 by Bondi Beach

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: The Beach House - A promise is a promise. To her, to yourself, to those who depend on you. Love is the solution and the problem, we all learn that one way or another. The diplomatic life isn't all it's cracked up to be. Sometimes it's better. Especially in a country with ancient albeit unusual traditions and good food. NOTES: Please check the codes before you read. There is MM, oral, here and there (marked at beginning of relevant chapters). There are 25+ chapters, and will post in about six segments.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult  

THE FLASH DRIVE had everything José María hoped for, Jacob told me the next day. The transfer had worked perfectly.

After the excitement of my evening with Natalia and Monsieur M, everything investigation-wise went quiet. Or at least I wasn’t party to whatever action was going on. For obvious reasons José María was very reluctant to share details. That ticked me off a little, given my involvement so far, but Jacob was a little more forthcoming.

The drive held more than enough material needed by the host country and U.S. authorities for a successful prosecution, but given past experience it was a delicate dance between the U.S. and host country police authorities and prosecutors to set it up. In addition to the legal strategy, both sides wanted the actual police raids and arrests to occur simultaneously, which meant careful consultations with those local cops who could be trusted. Beyond liaison, the actual door-kicking would be done by national authorities here and Federal authorities, FBI and U.S. Marshals, in the U.S.

I told Jacob I’d like to get Alejandra out of town when the arrests began. I didn’t think there would be any real danger at the family compound but it made sense to stay out of the way. I had a call from him one rainy Wednesday night.

“You were looking for good dates for that vacation we were talking about, Michael, right?”

“You bet, Jacob.”

“Talk to your boss to see if he can spare you. It’s looking like next week would be good. Weather will clear, and it should be warm but not too hot where you’re thinking about.”

“Thanks, Jacob. I’m going to see if Alejandra can get free and go with her.”

I’d been to the family beach house more than once. Set above the dunes, it had a perfect view of the ocean, easy access to the beach down a stairway, four or five bedrooms, an outdoor shower and spa, and a fully-equipped kitchen. Monsieur M had found a local family to provide maid service and cooking when required.

“Alex, is the beach house free next week?”

“I’ll ask Daddy, but I’m pretty sure it is, why? Are you inviting yourself, Michael?”

I laughed, although it was kind of an awkward laugh.

“Actually, I am. I have some vacation days coming and I know next week the uni is on break, so I thought perhaps we could go together?”

“Let me check. I’ll call you back.”


Alejandra stretched in my arms as we lay in bed before the big window overlooking the deck and the ocean beyond.

“OK, Michael. Want to tell me why we’re really here?”

She turned to face me and traced a line down the middle of my chest.

“I mean, you’ve made free with my beautiful body for a day and a night, and I admit I’ve come so many times I can’t see straight anymore, but really, what are we doing here?”

The party was over, but I couldn’t dive right in.

“Why would anyone want anything other than your beautiful body, and your beautiful brain of course, Alex?”

She swatted at me.

“Come on, Michael. It was great, and you’ve screwed me silly, but now what?”

“This is difficult, Alex, and I’ll tell you right now I don’t know the whole story, but it concerns your father’s business, and I don’t mean the gas business.”

I had her full attention now.

“You don’t have to answer me, Alex, but do you know anything about his other businesses?”

“Oh, God.”

She covered her face with her hands.

“Oh, God.”

Her tears started then and when they overflowed her hands I pawed around and found a box of tissues beside the bed and handed a bunch to her. I held her until she had no more tears, at least for the moment.

“I’ve known there was something, Michael, for a couple of years now. I guess I didn’t know what to think about it, much less who to talk about it, so I didn’t do anything.”

“What did you see, Alex?”

“One night I went to his study to ask him a question. He wasn’t there but he’d left his computer on and there was a picture of a little girl on the screen. She was nude and she was smiling at the camera. I’d never seen her before, she was no one I knew, and at first I figured this was a family picture like everyone has of their kids when they’re little and sometimes the kid is naked. It’s no big deal. I think my mother and Daddy have a couple of me that way.”

She wiped her eyes and took a deep breath.

“Then I looked again at the picture and saw where her fingers were, and I knew. Or thought I did even if I didn’t want to believe it, Michael.”

“Did you tell your mother about what you’d seen?”

She shrugged.

“No. I’m not sure why. Maybe I thought she knew about this somehow and wouldn’t be happy to find out I’d seen the picture. Maybe she’d be more loyal to my father and wouldn’t care. Or more loyal to him than to me.”

“Do you think she knows?”

“I don’t know, Michael. Yes. No. Probably. If she does I guess it doesn’t bother her enough to do or say something about it.”

“Did your father ever say anything to you? Did he know you’d seen the picture?”

“I got out of the study before he came back. I don’t think he knew that I’d been there, but maybe he did. Maybe he wanted to see if I’d say anything.”

She started to cry again.

“What are they going to do, Michael? Is that why we’re here?”

“I don’t really know, Alejandra. I’ve only heard some talk and no real details, but that’s why I thought it might be better for you to be here when something happens.”

I had no intention of letting her know my part in obtaining evidence of the trafficking and pedophilia, and I hoped it wouldn’t occur to her to ask how I knew something might be about to happen.

“Let’s walk on the beach, Michael.”

We walked at least a mile up the beach in silence before Alejandra spoke again.

“You know, it’s funny. I feel a little relieved, is that so weird? It’s like, if the secret is out I don’t have to hide it anymore and I don’t have to worry about who I talk to about it.”

“It’s not weird, Alex, it’s normal.”

“What will they do to Daddy?”

I shrugged.

“I don’t know, Alex. I mean, if what it looks like is true, it’s more than just naked pictures of little kids doing things they probably shouldn’t be doing. Or being made to do things.”

“Like what?”

I didn’t know how much Alejandra knew, but it was going to come out anyway, so I dove in.

“I think he’s involved in trafficking, Alex.”

“God, no!”

“Not the little kids. I think that’s porn, but teenagers, some not really old enough to know what they’re doing. They end up in the U.S. where they work as prostitutes.”

Alejandra started crying again and turned in to be held. Her shoulders were shaking. I held her without saying anything.

Finally, she lifted her head to look at me.

“Michael, I need a drink.”

“Let’s find dinner to go with your drink, Alex.”

We ate that evening at an oceanfront place with a covered patio area on the ocean side, a light breeze to keep the mosquitos away, cold beer, and fresh perfectly prepared fish. We walked back holding hands to the beach house, it was only about a half-hour or so. We sat on the wicker sofa watching the waves until Alejandra stood up and started taking off her clothes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.