Promise - Cover

Promise

Copyright© 2017 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 12: Tennis Gone Wrong

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Tennis Gone Wrong - A promise is a promise. To her, to yourself, to those who depend on you. Love is the solution and the problem, we all learn that one way or another. The diplomatic life isn't all it's cracked up to be. Sometimes it's better. Especially in a country with ancient albeit unusual traditions and good food. NOTES: Please check the codes before you read. There is MM, oral, here and there (marked at beginning of relevant chapters). There are 25+ chapters, and will post in about six segments.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult  

I HEARD ABOUT IT a couple of weeks after it happened from Bill Fernandez, one of the political officers. His wife, a gifted amateur tennis player in her other life, worked part-time for the cultural attaché. Two or three times a week she played tennis before work with the ambassador on his courts. “Pissed off” would be a very mild way of describing Rachel, his wife, to hear Bill tell it. She’d walked through their front door that morning with steam coming out of her ears.

“That fucking asshole, Bill. That fucking fucking asshole.”

She looked ready to cry, had cried to judge by her red eyes, or was about to throw something. At him, at the wall, at the cat. The way she looked, anybody or anything could be a target, Bill told me.

“What happened this time, Rachel?”

“Asshole practically raped me after the game, that’s what happened.”

“I’m having lunch with Jacob this week. It’s time to do something about this.”

“What, you mean they’ll arrest the ambassador for trying to kiss me after a tennis match?”

“Not likely, sweetie. But Jacob’s working on something else that might tie in.”

“I’m not playing him anymore, Bill. I’ve had it.”

He took her into his arms. She was sweaty, ripe.

“You smell great.”

She struck his back, not too hard.

“I skipped a shower afterwards this morning. There’s no lock on the pool house bathroom door, and he’s already barged in ‘accidentally’ once. Accident my ass.”

He dropped his hand to said ass.

“Feels pretty good to me.”

She hit him again.

“Shut up and kiss me.”


Later that week, Bill told me, he met the embassy’s security officer for coffee.

“Look, Jacob, I’m passing this along because Rachel wanted me to. It might not amount to anything but I think you should know about it.”

It didn’t take Bill long to recap Rachel’s stories about her tennis matches with the ambassador, and the ambassador’s evident desire to continue the game afterwards off the court.

“I’m not hiding my motive, Jacob. He made a move on Rachel and that pisses me off. On the other hand, she’s not making up what she saw on his laptop. Why he left it so anyone could see is beyond me, but maybe he thought it would turn her on. Bring out her big sister instinct is more like it. Some of those kids looked pretty young.”

“Thanks, Bill. I’ll look into it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.