Promise
Chapter 5: Not a Tease

Copyright© 2017 by Bondi Beach

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Not a Tease - A promise is a promise. To her, to yourself, to those who depend on you. Love is the solution and the problem, we all learn that one way or another. The diplomatic life isn't all it's cracked up to be. Sometimes it's better. Especially in a country with ancient albeit unusual traditions and good food. NOTES: Please check the codes before you read. There is MM, oral, here and there (marked at beginning of relevant chapters). There are 25+ chapters, and will post in about six segments.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult  

THE TENNIS MATCH and the evening with Aída and Alejandra apparently was my last major test before being admitted to the family circle, albeit as a very probationary member. Tonight I was stuffed after a full Sunday dinner at the main house. We’d left Monsieur M and his wife in the front room with a fire and their after-dinner drinks and headed for Alejandra’s little cottage in the far corner of the compound.

“It was a dark and stormy night.”

I couldn’t contain my laughter.

“Seriously, Alex?”

“Really, Michael, it was.”

“OK, go on.”

We spoke English together almost always. The English tutors she’d had since childhood prepped her well and the year she’d spent as an exchange student in Colorado for her second year of high school had perfected her English. She had a little bit of a persistent Spanish accent but it wasn’t enough to impair her fluency. Sometimes I thought I detected a slight French intonation as well.

I moved a little closer to her on the sofa in her cottage. The family compound was a large one, not surprising given her father’s business and place in society, and Alejandra had moved from the main house to this cottage on the far side of the garden beyond the pool and its changing rooms as soon as she’d started medical school. Her excuse was the need for study without interruptions, a polite fiction her parents were willing to accept in exchange for her remaining on the compound instead of finding a small flat somewhere in the city. At least here they could keep an eye on her, sort of, and she could ... experiment.

It was chilly at night this time of year, and the fire Alejandra’s maid had started for us was burning nicely. We had the lights off, save for a table lamp in the corner. I had my arm around her shoulder.

“OK, Alex, dark and stormy, got it.”

She turned to me and kissed me. She lingered, a promise in her lips and the laughter I could see in her eyes when she drew back.

“You know how it is in the summer here, right? You got here during the summer, no?”

I nodded.

“Well, I’d been dating this guy, Rafael, I’d met a year or so earlier. I wasn’t serious about him, not as serious about him as he was about me, that’s for sure. I wasn’t playing with him, either. I’m not a tease.”

She kissed me again. And a third time.

“I mean that, Michael. I’m not a tease.”

I tasted a little of her lipstick, and I could smell her shampoo. I heard and felt her breath pick up a little when we broke apart. Mostly she was warm to my touch, warm and firm. I remembered her arms around me and her muscles. In a swimsuit her swimmer’s shoulders were rounded and her biceps feminine yet developed. Especially on her right side where she served her hundred-mile-an-hour serves. The ones she commonly cleared the court with.

I was kind of a sparring partner with her, tennis-wise. Perhaps a warm-up partner would be a better description. I was nowhere in her league, but every player needs someone to volley easily with. I was happy to do that with her.

“Anyway, I think Rafael knew we weren’t really going anywhere, but we were safe together and no commitment meant it was easy for us to experiment. So we did.”

Another interruption to kiss me.

“Shall I go on?”

I moved my free hand to cup her breast briefly. She made an “Umm” sound, but it was a happy one.

“Yes, please, Alex.”

“So it was late and we’d been outside the main house on the patio having something to drink, I forget what but I think it was wine, because I was feeling kind of loose at that point. I didn’t have to go anywhere to get home, and Rafael had his driver waiting for him. ‘Let’s go inside, ‘ I said. ‘It’s a little more private.’”

Alejandra stroked the side of my face. She smiled, her eyes once more laughing.

“You’ve been on the patio, Michael. What do you think?”

This was getting silly, but if Alejandra wanted to do little side trips on the way to wherever she was going with this story, I was more than happy to go along.

“I’d say your mother has an excellent view of the patio, if I remember correctly.”

I’d had a complete house tour with Alejandra’s mother, and the tour surprisingly included her mother’s bedroom suite. I wondered at the time about that, but things I’d heard since then made me suspect it wasn’t an accident. Her father’s bedroom suite was across the hall. I was pretty sure they still slept in the same bed when they wanted to, but the old custom of separate bedrooms meant they both slept better, so the theory claimed. It was a good bet he snored, so perhaps it was true.

“In fact, I kind of wondered why your mother was making a point of showing me the view from the window.”

Alejandra laughed.

“Play your cards right and maybe I’ll tell you. You aren’t wrong. I’ve known since I was a teenager that she liked to watch what went on down on the patio and in the pool from her window. As soon as I realized that I got a little more discreet and I made sure my friends did as well. My mother must have been a little disappointed.”

Here she snickered.

“In fact, we used to give her little treats now and then. Nothing too awful, just a bit of a view sometimes.”

“I’m liking your mother more and more.”

Alejandra turned serious.

“Michael, watch yourself. That’s not funny.”

When I leaned forward to kiss her again she drew back.

“Michael, I mean it. Stay away from my mother.”

I looked at her. The fun was gone from her eyes.

“Alex, what is it?”

She shook her head.

“Never mind. Just watch it.”

I shrugged.

“Sure.”

Privately, I wasn’t so sure. Her mother had been sending signals, discreet ones, that I was monitoring very carefully.

“Go on, Alex, tell me what happened when you walked inside.”

“The wind had picked up and I was pretty sure we’d have rain before dawn, but right then the sky was clear and there was a moon. I took Rafael’s hand and we wandered into the small sitting room off the end of the house, you know the one.”

I did. The floor was stone, very common in the big houses here. They’re easy to clean and cool during the hottest part of the summer. They’re also pretty cold in the winter, but area rugs can take some of the chill off. Formal uncomfortable-looking chairs, large ferns and other plants, a set of French doors onto a small side patio with a high wall around it, and mirrors, lots of them. Not very many books. They were in the library next door. The chandelier looked like a discarded prop from a Dracula movie or perhaps Phantom of the Opera. It even had candleholders.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.