The Advert
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Jax_Teller

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After getting bored with being polite an advertisement is posted for rough anonymous sexual encounters

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Niece   Aunt   Rough   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

From : The Advert

I had been going through a dry spell sexually for some time and didn’t want a relationship. Given the lack of local freaks to fuck, I placed an ad on a kink website. The ad read: “ Rough Fuck wanted, I don’t want to know your name or where you work or any of that bullshit. I just need you to show up and get fucked. I will tell you what to do and you will do it or leave. That simple, no cuddles or hugging, Just raw fucking.” I really didn’t expect any responses, but that ad was the beginning to a very sexually active time in life.

Coincident

Doctor Dana Romain and I had setup a meeting at 7 pm at her house for a repeat of a CNC encounter we’d had a couple weeks before. I was very pleased he’d contacted me and was really looking forward to taking her by force. I arrived at her place on time and I went in the house through the unlocked front door same as before.

This time though Dana was sitting in the living room with the lights on. Before I could say anything Dana told me that she had a surprise for me, and led me to the bedroom. I said ok and followed her. As we got near the door she made a sush motion to me. She pointed in the room and I saw a female laying on the bed on her stomach watching Tv.

Dana waved me back to the living room. Once in the living room Dana told me she had described our encounter to her niece and her niece wanted the same experience. Dana said if I didn’t want to do Janet that there would be no hard feelings. I asked how I knew she wanted it, and Dana showed me a video on her phone of the girl saying she wanted the same as her Aunt Dana and that the safe word for her would be rainbow.

Watching the video it occurred to me that it was Janet in the video, in the bedroom, was the same Janet I had been with a after the Rough ride. I told Dana that Janet was the person who I had not used the condom with, that caused my disease scare. Dana laughed and said well, Janet told her that she had enjoyed that experience but was ready for a rougher encounter.

I thought it amazing how coincidence had put us together. I asked what Dana was planning to do, watch, help or leave? Dana said that she would prefer it if I started and she’d watch and maybe join, but she wasn’t sure she could go through with it. I said cool and I put my ski mask on and grabbed the duct tape.

Janet didn’t know that I was the person who she’d had sex with because of the ski mask. I took full advantage of that, as she saw me and started to move I grabbed her by the hair and said kneel bitch. She knelt and I grabbed my tape and wrapped it around her wrist as she put her hand up to push me away. Janet tried to remove the tape from her wrist and I taped the other one to the first.

I moved up her arms and taped her elbows together and pulled my knife out and cut her tee shirt off. She seemed genuinely afraid at that point and then I told her to open her mouth. I pulled my cock out and took a handful of her hair and pulled her mouth to my cock. She wouldn’t open her mouth so I slapped her several times until she complied. My cock got harder as she took the slaps, and when I put my cock in her mouth I started fucking her mouth.

She gagged and tried to push me away with her taped arms put I held on and fucked her mouth. I wanted to fuck her pussy so I pulled her down tight onto my cock, pressing it deep down her throat. I held her on it and as she struggled I wouldn’t relent until I felt her start to go limp. I pulled her to her feet and bent her over the bed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.