The Advert - Cover

The Advert

Copyright© 2017 by Jax_Teller

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After getting bored with being polite an advertisement is posted for rough anonymous sexual encounters

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Niece   Aunt   Rough   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Rough Riding

From : The Advert

I had been going through a dry spell sexually for some time and didn’t want a relationship. Given the lack of local freaks to fuck, I placed an ad on a kink website. The ad read: “ Rough Fuck wanted, I don’t want to know your name or where you work or any of that bullshit. I just need you to show up and get fucked. I will tell you what to do and you will do it or leave. That simple, no cuddles or hugging, Just raw fucking.” I really didn’t expect any responses, but that ad was the beginning to a very sexually active time in life.

Rough Riding

It was Saturday and I had planned on going on a March of Dines Charity ride today and I got the Email. The mail asked if was still looking? from the Advert? I messaged back yeah when and where? The next message was 7 pm tonight in Charming? I messaged back sure I could make it, where was good? The next text had a picture attached and an address. I sent her a picture of me on the Harley and told her I’d be there.

Charming was almost an hour away but as Karma works the ride I was going to, ended ½ of the way there. I met with some friends and we did the ride together. The sound of 200 plus Harleys pulling out on to the road at the same time truly was rolling thunder. It was a perfect riding day and there was a lot of absolute Love in the brotherhood of riders united in a common cause.

As the ride ended I said good bye to my friends and proceeded down the road to Charming. The picture I received earlier was of a beautiful young woman. I thought about her most of the time I was riding imagining what she’d be like. The ride to her place was surreal knowing coitus was immanent without the courting dating rituals, social morals.

Arriving at the address I was about 5 minutes late, but figured it wouldn’t be an issue. I went up and knocked at the door to a nice duplex and waited. It took a minute of silence and then the lock opened and the door opened. I stepped inside checking behind the door and surveying the room. Janet the girl from the picture, was the only person there. She was wearing a pair of tight track shorts and a cut off tee shirt that barely covered her perky breasts.

I felt particularly over dressed in my leathers and she introduced herself and I said told my name and she led me to a bed room. As she entered she began undressing, which took about ten seconds. I started undress as she literally jumped on the bed. I took my layers of leather armor off and as Janet waited she started masturbating watching me get undressed. I was becoming self conscious about my age and size compared to this much younger woman.

Watching her spread open legs and her skilled masturbation technique had my cock fully hard by the time I was undressed. I crawled up on the bed between her spread legs and took her her luscious sweet smell and began to kiss up her thighs taking my time. As I got closer to her mount she pulled her hands away and starting messaging her breasts, tugging on her nipples.

I licked and sucked her pussy and clawed at the skin on sides and legs as I ate her scraping my finger nails scratching her. I could see her skin react to the contact and goose bumps formed. Janet started rocking her hips to the rhythm of her licking and I could feel her getting wetter.

I had sufficiently warmed her up and she was obviously enjoying her self. I moved up to my knees and grasped my cock, stroking it for effect, letting her know it was time. Janet flinched and feigned protest because she wanted her orgasm before I took about entering her treasure. I reached forward and slapped her face and then grabbed her behind the knees pushing them to her chest. My cock was hard and ready and I would wait no longer.

I didn’t need to let go as we seemed to align perfectly and my cock slid right into the entrance to her pussy. Janet pulled back as I began to push into her but the end effect was I stayed where I was. When she slid back down she impaled herself on my cock. My intent was to spear her with my cock, but her action had made it a simple insertion. I reached up and grabbed fists full of her tits and slammed forward fucking her hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.