The Advert
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Jax_Teller

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After getting bored with being polite an advertisement is posted for rough anonymous sexual encounters

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Niece   Aunt   Rough   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

I had been going through a dry spell sexually for some time and didn’t want a relationship. Given the lack of local freaks to fuck, I placed an ad on a kink website. The ad read: “ Rough Fuck wanted, I don’t want to know your name or where you work or any of that bullshit. I just need you to show up and get fucked. I will tell you what to do and you will do it or leave. That simple, no cuddles or hugging, Just raw fucking.” I really didn’t expect any responses, but that ad was the beginning to a very sexually active time in life.

The next day Friday at two pm, I checked my mail and there was a message that simply had the name of a park, by the pond at eight pm tonight and a picture of a female sitting on the tailgate of a Ford truck. I thought it might be a setup but then again I was up for a fight as much as a fucking. What I was looking for wasn’t illegal unless the responded was under age or we did it in front of people. The woman in the picture was decent, country looking, of legal age and the truck was an older style ford side step with a rustic look.

The picture looked dated but I decided if she looked like the picture it might be fun. After work I showered, dressed and got on my old Harley and road out. I stopped and ate at a dinner with a view to the parks entrance. There wasn’t any traffic in or out for over an hour and then I saw the truck from the picture slowly roll in. One occupant only, looked female from this distance. I waited a few minutes and then paid my check.

I rode over to the park and found the Ford truck in the picture that came with the email. I pulled along side and the woman got out of the truck went to the back as I took off my helmet and gloves and hung them on the handlebar. The woman had on a denim skirt that was just below knee length. She sat leaning on the tailgate of the truck which was down. I walked up in between her legs as she raised her skirt. I reached out and pulled her to me by her hips, lifting her legs as I did.

She laid back on the bed of the truck and I pushed her legs up enough to see she still had panties on so I grabbed them from between her legs and pulled them right off of her and tossed them on the bed of the truck. I unzipped my pants pulled out my stiffening cock and produced a condom from my pocket. I put it on and adjusted so I was inline and close enough, and then rammed my cock into her.

I looked at her and she had porcelain skin and she had a hungry look in her eyes. She was wet but there was still quite a bit of resistance, I noticed a wince as I pushed harder into her. She smelled like expensive perfume, and had perfect skin, but the clothes she had on just didn’t seem to match her nor did the old truck she was laying on, but those observations really didn’t matter to me. I kept pushing in and out of her and I could feel her loosen and get wetter, my balls slapping the moisture. She rocked on the tailgate as I plowed in and out of her pussy her breasts bouncing up and down to my pace. I felt her convulsing and the gush of her cunt on my cock.

I wasn’t quite there yet so I flipped her over so she was standing bent over the tailgate. She looked surprised at being handled like this and she began to fight me slightly as I pushed her forward and lifted my cock and entered her pussy. I grabbed a fist of her hair and used my elbow in her back to hold her down. I pulled my cock from her pussy and rubbed it up to her asshole. She began really struggling but I had her pinned. I lined up my cock and as she struggled pushing back against me to get her feet secure on the ground I pushed my cock in her ass.

She screamed Jesus Christ and although she was struggling she pushed back impaling herself on my cock. I pushed all my cock in her as she continued to struggle. I was listening to what she was screaming and there wasn’t a no or stop so I continued to ravage her asshole until I felt my balls tightening. As I fucked her asshole while she let out a stream of obscenities, but I still had not heard her say stop or no at any point. She was playing this very well knowing I wasn’t forcing her to do anything.

I knew I was seconds away from erupting and yanked back on her hair pulling her to her knees and as I did I slipped the condom off and jerked my cock in her face. I came hard, jets of come splashing her in the face and open mouth. As I slowed, I told her to suck my cock clean and she took it in her mouth. She sucked and licked and I almost stayed hard looking down at her beautiful come covered face. It was then I noticed her blouse was mostly open and with no bra on, her bare tits had come on them too.

I turned away from her and put my softening cock away. I pickup the spent condom and slid into a gap in the cover of my saddle bag which was empty. I put on my helmet and gloves as she stood up, pulling her skirt down straightening it, I told her you got my email, if you want more. I started the bike up and road off into the night.

I was only a few minutes away when my phone alerted me to a new email. I pulled over at a local restaurant parking lot and checked the email. It was from a couple who wanted to meet up, I felt relieved it wasn’t truck girl, She was fun and I wouldn’t mind fucking her again, but I didn’t really want any more than fucking right now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.