You Will Submit - Cover

You Will Submit

Copyright© 2017 by Wyden Long

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Man finally puts the pieces of the puzzle of life together well enough to be able to get all the pussy he wants.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Romantic   Group Sex   Sex Toys  

It was a heady feeling, walking into the school administration office to test my powers. Of course it was a juvenile thing to do, but what boy ever forgets the rush he gets when imagining the wonders to be beheld if he could find a way to get into the girl’s locker room?

I think girls must be taught to keep their knees together when they are still in the womb, then they are stapled together at birth. All we guys wanted was a quick peek, but noo-o-o-o--o! No can do. Wouldn’t you just like to see what I’m not going to show you?

Now I had a chance to strike a blow for freedom of sight.

Was the old battle axe at the front desk going to try to bar my way? Would I be forced to fling her roughly aside as I exercised my powers?

She stood to intercept me as I entered. My hackles rose and I girded my loins for battle. Wait! How the fuck do you gird? Never mind. Why was she smiling at me.

“Oh, there you are, Master. We had hoped you would get here earlier. Some of the girls are getting prune skin from waiting so long under the showers and we are in danger of running out of hot water if we don’t hurry.”

What? Waiting? That damned mental freeway I had tapped into was a lot more effective than I had dreamed.

“Just how many women know about my visit?”

“Why, all of them, of course.”

“All the women in the school?”

“No. All women, everywhere. You didn’t imagine that anything you did was unknown to us, did you?”

“Uh. Give me a minute, here. You know about the... ?”

“Yes.”

“And also the... ?”

“Yeppers.”

“All of you?”

“All of us.”

“How could you have kept such a massive secret from half the population throughout history?”

“Who says we have?”

“You mean... ?”

“Yep. You are the last one to find out.”

Something was damned fishy here. I didn’t believe this shit for one minute. I would go along with it until I fulfilled this one fantasy, then we would get to the bottom of this nonsense.

“It’s hardly nonsense, Master. Please come quickly. The girls are so excited and have been waiting for ages.”

What choice did I have? I followed her down corridors to the breezeway that led to the gym. She brushed through the doors and led me to the famous locker room of so many secrets.

“Master, master, master!”, rang out from all corners of the room. “You came!”

“Not yet, but I certainly hope to, soon.” I was engulfed by wet, tawny, muscular bodies who seemed to be drying themselves off on my clothes as they removed them from me. When they had me as nude as they were, we moved amoeba-like to the shower room, where somebody passed the soap around and we were soon forming a single mass of slippery bodies, swirling and twirling, meshing and threshing as a single organism.

Dainty hands touched me, stroked me, slid deliciously up the crack of my ass and down the slopes of my rock hard cock. At times, it seemed that twenty or thirty firm B-cups were pressed against me simultaneously as they rotated in a massive scrum centered on my ecstatic body. My eyes and skin were overloaded with sensation and my fingers would never forget the number of cavities and nipples explored.

At some point in the proceedings, I must certainly have exploded with a gigantic flood of cum, showering down on their writhing bodies, but I was never aware of a single sensation of orgasm. The most intense feelings of sexual arousal imaginable kept increasing and increasing until I reached a plateau of some sort of Nirvana. Somewhere along the climb to the pinnacle, I must have cum because I felt drained and could see some girls picking globs out of the hair of others and sharing it.

I suppose that there are some fantasies that fail to live up to expectations when realized. The woman who dreams of being raped by pirates may find that the reality is far less attractive than the imagined event. This fantasy of mine had been a faint simulacrum of the reality. I doubt that my heart could tolerate a repetition.

“Thanks you, girls. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You have made an old man very happy by allowing him total access to your privacy. I love you all.”

“You are very welcome, Mr. Wright, uh, I mean Master.”

“Mr. Wright! Mr. Wright! Wake up Mr Wright! You have pissed yourself again. We need to change your sheets. Jody? Can you give me a hand over here? This old fool has pissed a gallon in his bed and has a shit eating grin on his face a yard wide. Do you think he is dying?”

Which was reality? Was the entire experience an Opium dream brought on by a particular combination of the painkillers and sedatives they threw down everyone’s throat at this warehouse for the extremely mature (elderly, to you)?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.