Taboo Futa Wish - Cover

Taboo Futa Wish

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3: Deidre’s Naughty Spanking

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Deidre’s Naughty Spanking - Deidre has the forbidden desire for her younger sister. The strengthen of her emotion calls out to the futa-fairy who grants her forbidden wish and changes Deidre forever!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Small Breasts  

My dick softened as my mom stared at me in absolute fury, spunk dripping from her face. It was my girl-spunk, fired from my new futa-cock. I trembled on the couch, my little sister half-lying on the ground and half-hanging by the wrist from our mom’s grip. Only moments ago, I had been fucking Keily’s asshole beneath our mom’s very noses as we watched a movie, hidden by a blanket.

It was Friday night. Movie night.

And I had turned it into something else. Something taboo and lusty. My futa-cock had sprouted the moment the sun set. And I just couldn’t help fucking Keily. Not when I was cuddled up to my fourteen-year-old sister. Not after we spent all last night making love when my cock sprouted the first time after my naughty dream with the futa-fairy.

I knew it was a risk. Our mom was sitting just feet away, but I couldn’t help it. I thought we were getting away with it. I started being more and more bold, throwing caution to the wind as I felt her virgin asshole wrapped about my dick.

It had backfired.

“Well?” my mother demanded, staring at the cock thrusting up from the folds of my pussy. “What is going on? Why were you fucking your sister with... ?”

Her words trailed off. She licked her lips, tasting my futa-cum. Her eyes widened. It was like her brain had only now realized what had sprouted from my crotch. Her blue eyes locked onto my cock. Her jaw dropped.

“That’s a cock.”

“Yes, Mom,” I said, swallowing. While my dick wasn’t hard, it hadn’t shrunk back into my clit like it had when the sun rose this morning.

“How do you have a cock, Deidre?”

“Well...” I swallowed. “There was this fairy and ... Then the sun set and ... I...”

Her jaw worked. “Fairy? Sun setting?”

I nodded my head.

“And you were ... screwing your sister with it?”

I nodded my head again.

“In the middle of the living room?”

I nodded again.

“Is this why she still shares a bed with you?” Mom demanded, shaking Keily’s wrist. My little sister whimpered. “Huh?”

“No, Mom,” I said. “It only happened last night. I had this dream. And the fairy came, and she told me I would get my greatest wish, and then I woke up with a cock and I was ... screwing Keily. And ... and...”

“Your greatest desire? To have a cock?” Her eyes widened. “Are you... ? Do you think you’re a boy?”

“I’m a girl,” I huffed, so embarrassed and scared and guilty all at the same time. “And, no, it wasn’t to have a cock. Not really.” The thought had crossed my mind, but it had been a passing fancy.

“Well, what was your... ?” Her eyes trailed off. She stared down at Keily. “You wanted to screw your sister?”

I nodded my head, tears beading my eyes.

“Deidre Michelle Reddings, that is disgusting! She’s your sister!”

I flinched beneath her words.

“Oh, my god. You’re gay, and you want to have sex with your sister. You’ve had sex with your sister.” Her eyes were wide now. “Oh, my god. Keily, did she force you?”

“No, Mom, “Keily said, her voice quivering. “I ... I like having sex with her. It’s...” She bit her lip.

“What?” The words snarled from Mom’s mouth. “Fun? Exciting? Did you like cumming like a slut on your sister’s cock?”

Keily flinched from each words, tears falling harder. She nodded her head.

“Oh, my god. What did I do wrong?” She stumbled backward. “I thought I was a good mother. And then ... Both of them ... With each other...”

Mom stumbled out of the living room. I heard her slippers whisk on the linoleum in the kitchen. The sliding glass door screeched open and then closed. I flinched. She always went out there to calm down when we did something wrong, to smoke a cigarette and try to relax before she punished us.

“We’re in a lot of trouble,” Keily whispered.

“I’m sorry,” I squeaked, the tears falling faster. I shoved my nightgown over my cock. “You tried to warn me.”

Keily shook her head. She climbed up onto the couch, sitting beside me. She put her hand on mine. “I ... I wanted you to do it. It was ... hot. With Mom right there. Risking getting caught. You don’t have to feel like you forced me.”

“I’m your older sister. I’m supposed to keep you out of trouble.”

“You’re only a year older.”

“And three months,” I added.

She gave me such a smile, her tear-stained face framed by her loose, auburn hair. It was so glossy in the living room lights, the highlights almost burning with fire as bright as my own red hair. Her hand squeezed mine.

I felt a little better.

But not much.

We trembled on the couch, my stomach twisting and writhing and finding new ways to contort itself into pretzel like shapes. I shivered, bile trickling my throat. What would Mom do to us? How would she punish us? Would she turn us into the police? Incest was illegal.

Would she kick me out of the house?

The movie ended. The credits played, showing outtakes, the cast laughing. I hit pause on the remote, trembling, trying not to freak out. But I didn’t know what would happen. I glanced at the kitchen, the light pouring into the dark living room. How long would she be out there?

Finally, the glass door screeched. Keily broke away from me, sliding to the other end of the couch, her nightgown shoved down to cover her pussy. The kitchen sink whooshed on, water splashing. Then it turned off. I trembled as Mom’s shadow darkened the doorway before she walked in, her face wet, the cum mostly cleaned off.

One white globe stained her tank top.

“So you have a cock given to you by a fairy, and you used that cock to fuck your little sister.” It wasn’t a question. She always liked to sum up the stupid things Keily or I did before punishing us.

I nodded my head beneath her words. She sound at once calm and also brittle, like she was barely suppressing her emotions.

“This cock only appears when the sun has set.”

I nodded again.

“And when it set, while you were cuddled with your sister, you thought it would be a good idea to fuck her in the living room. With me sitting only feet away. Why?”

“I was ... horny.” I bit my lip.

“And you two didn’t think to make an excuse to go to bed early? To at least try and hide your disgusting behavior from me?”

I shook my head. “It was ... exciting. Doing it under your nose.”

“Exciting.” Her voice warbled. “And now I have to deal with that...” She pointed at my crotch. “And with ... what you two are doing. You know it’s illegal.”

I nodded my head.

“And you don’t care?”

I hesitated, then I shook my head.

“I have to punish you.” She clenched her hand. “I haven’t done this since you were kids. I thought you had grown up, Deidre. That you were responsible. But now ... We’ll start with spankings.”

My butt clenched as I winced.

Mom disappeared into the kitchen. I glanced at my sister, frowning. I heard scraping of wood. Mom returned with one of the dining room chairs. She placed it in the middle of the living room. Then she sat down on it.

“Across my lap,” she ordered. “Now, Deidre.”

“Yes, Mom,” I said, standing up, trembling.

I moved to her, my cock swaying beneath my nightgown, bushing the silky material. That sent a wild shudder through me. I bit my lip, my heart beating faster and faster as I approached her. My heart raced.

“What are you doing?” Mom asked as I reached her, about to crawl over her lap.

I blinked. “What you told me to do?”

“Since when did I spank you through your nightgown. Take it off.”

“I’m not wearing panties.”

“You wanted to be a filthy slut,” she hissed. “Take it off. It’ll be bare bottom because you couldn’t be bothered to wear panties. I bet you and your sister were fingering each other before your cock sprouted.”

I blushed.

“That’s what I thought.” She gave me a hard look. “Off! Now!”

“Yes, Mom.”

I peeled my nightgown up my body. I trembled as I unveiled my body. My round breasts jiggled, my new cock swaying. I threw the nightgown on the floor, took a deep breath, and then stretched my naked body across her lap. My cock pressed into her right thigh, the bottoms of my boobs resting on her left.

Her left hand stroked my back as I waited. I bit my lip, my butt tensing, expecting the first blow to fall. I felt like such a little girl. I hadn’t been spanked since I was a preteen. Or younger. I tried to control my breath and—

Crack!

Mom’s hand fell right on my ass. I gasped as the stinging pain shot through my butt-cheeks and went right to my pussy. My eyes widened as the strange tingling throbbed down my cock. It twitched, growing hard as I squirmed and moaned my pain.

Why did that happen? Why did the pain make me—

Crack!

“Mom!” I gasped, the pain burning hot. I squirmed, the tip of my dick rubbing on her flannel pajama bottoms, the fibers caressing the crown. The pleasure shot through my body. It made me squirm and shiver. My dick grew harder and harder.

My pussy clenched. I couldn’t believe that it excited me. I took a deep breath, trying to control the racing of my heart. That had hurt so badly and yet ... My pussy was growing hot as my mom’s hand lingered for just a moment on my ass.

I breathed in. She didn’t smell like cigarettes, I realized as her hand lifted up. I thought she was outside smoking.

Crack!

“Owe!” I yelped, the pain shooting hot through me. My pussy clenched, the heat settling into my depths, my dick throbbing harder. The tip ached so much as I squirmed.

I was fully hard now, my girth pressed into her thigh. Juices trickled out of my pussy. Why was this turning me on? Was I that much of a degenerate now? Not only did I lust after my sister, something I knew was wrong, I was growing excited by being spanked like a little girl by my mother.

“You’ve been so bad,” she said, her hand squeezing my burning ass. “Haven’t you, Deidre?”

“So bad,” I moaned. “I’m sorry, Mom. I tried to fight my desires for Kylie. I did. But every day ... seeing her. Sharing a room with her. A bed. Every night, I fought against touching her even when I wanted to.”

“Because she’s so pretty?” she asked.

“Yes!” I howled as her hand cracked down on my ass again.

“Because you’re a slut who wants to fuck her little sister?”

Crack!

“Yes, yes, yes!”

I bucked, grinding my cock hard against her thighs. My pussy clenched. My nipples ached. My entire body trembled as the pain and excitement swirled together in me. The more my ass hurt the wetter my pussy grew.

“And now you’re getting so hard,” she hissed.

Crack!

“I’m sorry, Mom,” I gasped, tears beading my eyes. “I don’t mean to be hard. It’s just...”

“You’re growing excited?” She squeezed my butt-cheek again. “Your mom spanking you is turning you on?”

Crack!

“Yes!” My ass clenched as it burned. “I don’t know why. I can’t control it. The girl-cock has a mind of its own.”

“Liar! You want to fuck me, too. Just like your sister!”

Crack!

“Mom?”

“Don’t Mom me. I noticed you staring at my breasts. I thought it was just healthy curiosity, comparing yourself to your mother, wondering if your boobs would grow as big as mine. But you wanted to do more than just compare sizes. You wanted to play with them. You wanted to squeeze them and feel how big they were. Then you wanted to suck on my nipples! Didn’t you?”

Crack!

“Yes!” I sobbed, half in pain and half in rapture.

“Really?” Keily asked, watching me, trembling, her hands clutching her thighs through her nightgown.

I nodded my head. “I’m such a horrible person, Mom. I’m sorry. I can’t help it. You and Keily are both so pretty. And ... and ... Your boobs are so big, Mom. I like them as much as Keily’s small titties.”

“Such a vile daughter,” Mom moaned, her hand stroking my ass. She moved lower. “I bet your dripping wet. Your pussy’s as turned on as your cock.”

I gasped as my mom’s fingers descended down between my thighs. She brushed the fiery curls adorning my vulva and then found my wet pussy lips. My eyes widened as pleasure surged through my body. She was touching my pussy. My mom was touching my pussy.

“Yes!” she snarled. “Oh, you have such a hot cunt. You are so turned on by your mother. I bet you want your mother to finger your nasty pussy. Don’t you?”

Crack!

Her left hand spanked me while the fingers of her right stroked my pussy.

“I ... I ... do!” I squeezed my eyes shut in shame. Tears squeezed out. “I’m sorry, Mom. I’m sorry for being such a disgu—”

Her fingers penetrated my pussy.

Two of her fingers slid into my warm, wet depths. I groaned, my pussy clenching down as shock rippled through my body. Followed by the tingling rush of pleasure. It shot down to the tip of my dick throbbing against her thighs as she pumped through my flesh.

I craned my head to look over my shoulder, staring at her face. It was transformed not with pleasure but with something else. Something wild and passionate. Her nostril flared as she exhaled, her cheeks rosy.

“Mom?” I panted, her fingers probing so deep into my pussy.

“Oh, yes, you want this, you naughty girl,” she groaned. “No, you’re not a girl. Girl’s don’t have big, thick cocks that get so hard for their mothers and sisters. What are you?”

“Futa,” I groaned. “That’s what the fairy said she was. That I was.”

“A futa.” Mom groaned. “I have a horny futa for a daughter. She just wants to fuck us all.”

Her fingers plunged faster. Her left hand squeezed my burning ass. My pussy clenched on her fingers. I squirmed, the pleasure shooting through me as my dick ached and throbbed. I whimpered, savoring how wrong it was for my mom to finger me.

How hot.

“Yes, yes, you love it when I finger your pussy,” Mom hissed.

“Mom?” Keily asked, her voice strained.

“Hush, baby. Mom is dealing with this little perverted futa.” She shoved a third finger into my pussy, stretching out my hole. “Mommy has to discipline her. She’s so nasty. Do you hear her, Keily? She wants me to finger her.”

“You are fingering her, Mom.”

“Yes,” I groaned, squirming, the pleasure building in the depths of my pussy. Cum built in me, boiling in my ovaries. It wanted to escape. It wanted to erupt out of me. To spurt in a mighty eruption. My cum would gush everywhere. There would be so much of it.

Every plunge of her fingers built the pressure. My eyes rolled in my head as I squirmed on her lap. It was so hot, even with her left hand squeezing my ass. The sharp pain mixed with the burning friction churning in my pussy. Combining. Transforming.

My toes curled. My groans grew throatier and throatier. I stared at my sister, her hands sliding up the hem of her nightgown, her face flushed, eyes glossy with lust. She revealed her pussy covered by her fine, red pubic hair. Her curls were wet with excitement.

My younger sister touched herself.

I came.

“Yes!” I moaned as Mom fingered me to an orgasm.

My dick throbbed as the cum spurted out the tip. I spasmed with each blast, my pussy convulsing on Mom’s thrusting fingers. Rapture flooded through my body, reaching my mind. I felt so good. I floated in a wonderful daze. My entire body buzzed with joy. It was amazing. Stupendous. I loved it. I never wanted it to end.

“You filthy futa!” Mom hissed and her left hand spanked me hard.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I moaned. “I’m so filthy. Oh, yes. Oh, wow, that’s amazing, Mom. That’s the best. Oh, my god, I’m cumming so hard! Mom ... yes!”

“You’re squirting all your nasty cum on your mother’s thighs. Your pussy is convulsing on your mother’s fingers.” Mom shuddered, spanking my ass again. “Oh, you are such a slut. A futa-slut!”

“I am, Mom!”

“I bet you want your mother to suck your girl-cock!”

“I do!” I howled, my back arching, the ecstasy boiling through my mind.

“I bet you want to fuck your mother! To fuck the pussy that gave you birth! Don’t you!”

“So badly, Mom!” I groaned.

“Yes, yes, yes!” Keily gasped, shuddering, frigging herself so hard.

“I bet you want to fuck your sister and make your mother lick your cum out of her underage pussy!”

“Yes!” I moaned with Keily. She had her legs spread wide, her fingers frigging hard and fast at her pussy.

“Get off my lap,” Mom moaned, wrenching her fingers out of my pussy.

I did, sliding off her lap. Her eyes were still wild with passion. They stared at my hard cock, jizz dripping from the tip, with such hunger. She brought her fingers to her lips, sucking my spicy juices from her digits.

Then she fell to her knees and engulfed my cock with a hungry moan. I gasped as my mother sucked on it. Her cheeks hollowed. Her blue eyes stared up at me as she bobbed her mouth on my dick. The tip was so sensitive from my orgasm. I groaned, shuddering, as realization struck me.

“You didn’t smoke out there,” I gasped. “You were doing something else. Licking my cum off your fingers. Maybe fingering your pussy. Oh, it makes you so hot that your daughter has a big, thick cock! Doesn’t it?”

She moaned, her tongue swirling about the tip. I saw the truth in her eyes. She had tried to fight her desires, like I had for Kylie, but they had overwhelmed her so fast. She surrendered to them, sucking furiously on my dick.

Everything had just changed in our house forever.

“Mom,” Keily moaned, her fingers plunging into her pussy, her legs spread so wide. “Oh, wow, Mom, you’re sucking her cock.”

“She is,” I moaned, my dick throbbing in Mom’s hungry mouth. It was so different from Keily’s sucking. There was no hesitancy. No inexperience. Mom knew how to pleasure a cock, and she gave me her all. “Oh, yes, Mom, suck your daughter’s girl-cock! Ooh, you’re such a naughty, horny Mommy!”

“She is,” Keily moaned, her green eyes bright behind her glasses. She bit her lip, her nipples so hard against her nightgown. Her fingers plunged faster and faster. She had one from each hand working in and out at different rhythms, sliding past each other as she squirmed and groaned on the couch.

This was so hot. My big crush was on Keily, but I had noticed how sexy our widowed mother was. Her big boobs, her shapely ass, her gorgeous face. Even her glasses were sexy. I stared down at them, her blue eyes peering back up at me, glossy with lusts a she bobbed her mouth on my girl-cock, her tongue swirling about the shaft.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.