13 January 2007 - Cover

13 January 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Dan and Wendy meet Aaron and Alicia for an evening of swapping partners..."Come on Dan, I don't want us to be late for Alicia and Aaron," Wendy said loudly slipping on her high heels. "You're just too damn anxious to get fucked by Aaron!" he kidded her slipping his arms into his suit jacket.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Alicia opened the hotel room door, two beds having been used. Everyone used the bathroom, preparing for their sexy fun to continue. “I wonder how many pictures and videos were taken of all our cock sucking?” Wendy mentioned.

“Several guys did record their blow jobs,” Aaron confirmed.

“So, now that we’ve fucked the other’s spouse, there should be no problem seeing it in person,” Alicia said, making Dan naked. He did the same to her and laid her on the bed. Wendy and Aaron did the same on the other bed.

“Wendy, do you do threesomes?” She asked.

“Most defiantly, I love threesomes!”

“Then we can add to our sexy fun. Have you been fucked up your ass yet?” Alicia asked.

“No, Dan hasn’t taken my ass, and he’ll be my first, but not tonight,” she made clear.

“But you are up for two cocks for fucking and sucking?”

“Oh, yeah!” Her eyes gleamed.

“Aaron and I love threesomes in different ways. I do love taking a cock up my ass and pussy together, or fucking and sucking. We also love him fucking me while I eat pussy, or he fucks her and she eats mine,” she revealed.

“And if you don’t mind, I’m going to record our sexy fun,” Aaron said, producing his cell phone.

“Good idea!” Dan agreed, and the men were prepared for the fun to begin.

“I love eating pussy too,” Wendy admitted.

“Girl, we’re going to have so much fun!” Alicia smiled. “Let’s start our fun off the right way with some nice girl-on-girl for us and our men.”

They stood between the beds, embracing and kissing for the first time. Gently, soft kisses were shared, along with caressing the other’s tit. Alicia knelt, and parting Wendy’s lips, she sampled her flavour. She smiled down at her lover, lightly patting her head.

Wendy’s body doubled over as Alicia’s tongue excited her sensitive clit. A few moments later, she returned the pleasure, taking her pink flesh. She then guided her new lover onto the bed and moved into a sensual sixty-nine.

As the phones recorded, Dan knelt on the bed by Wendy’s head, and Aaron went behind her between her legs. She began to suck on Dan’s cock and gave a muffled groan as Aaron’s cock filled in her pussy. He began to fuck her as Alicia tried licking his balls.

Dan chuckled, “We started a foursome without even trying,” Alicia would slip Aaron’s cock from Wendy’s pussy, suck on it several times, then return it to its warm home.

The girls switched positions, so Dan was fucking Alicia and Wendy was sucking on Aaron’s hard cock.

“How do you want your threesome, Wendy?” Dan asked.

“I want Aaron to fuck his cum into me while I suck on your cock,” she answered quickly. “But don’t cum, because I want you to fuck your cum into Alicia.

They moved into position, Aaron burying his cock in her from behind as she sucked on her husband’s cock. Alicia used both phones to record the magic for later viewing. Several times, Dan had to caution Wendy to stop, or he’d cum from the excitement of watching Aaron fuck her.

Several enjoyable minutes later, Aaron grunted deeply, fucking his cum into Wendy.

Alicia handed the phones to Dan as she sucked his cock dry and licked his cum from her pussy. Soon, Alicia was finished, but Wendy wasn’t. “Keep eating me!” She panted, growing highly aroused.

Aaron trained one phone on Alicia eating Wendy’s pussy as Dan recorded the lustful gaze of Wendy’s expression. “Oh honey, oh fuck! She’s going to make me cum! Uhhh, uhhh, oh fuck, uhhh, uhhh!” Alicia held onto her moving hips as she unleashed a massive climax.

“Mmm, it always sounds so extra special when a woman makes you cum!” Dan complimented.


The four rearranged their positions, so Alicia was fucked by Dan as she sucked on Aaron’s cock. She had fun keeping his cock semi-hard, though, he wouldn’t be able to cum. Wendy now recorded her lover enjoying his fuck and captured the perfect expression of him fucking his cum into Alicia.

While Alicia sucked his cock clean, Wendy couldn’t resist Alicia’s licking her cum dripping pussy. Her experience with a white woman eating her pussy was too much for her, and Dan recorded her massive climax on Wendy’s face.


The bed was crowded, but the four lovers were together in one. Dan smiled at his love as she casually stroked or sucked a few times on Aaron’s cock. “Would you and Wendy be able to spend the night here with us?” Alicia hoped.

“I’m having such a wonderful time, I’d hate for it to end too soon,” Wendy answered for them as she rolled on top of Aaron.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.