13 January 2007
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Dan and Wendy meet Aaron and Alicia for an evening of swapping partners..."Come on Dan, I don't want us to be late for Alicia and Aaron," Wendy said loudly slipping on her high heels. "You're just too damn anxious to get fucked by Aaron!" he kidded her slipping his arms into his suit jacket.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Wendy and Aaron had resumed their erotic fun in Barney’s Bar. More drinks were ordered to quench their thirst as they grew thirsty for more fucking. She sat in his lap, her pose open to reveal her bare pussy to anyone who looked. Aaron slipped her tits from her dress, and she let them remain in view. As she cupped his face in a long and sensual kiss, one hand fondled her tit as the fingers excited her pussy.

A song that Wendy liked began to play, so she guided him onto the dance floor. She didn’t bother to cover up her tits and moved sensually in a circle to show them off. Looking at others, she wasn’t the only woman half-naked. She gazed at Aaron, their moves as erotic as the others. Her actions easily proved she was ready, willing, and able to take another fucking from him.

A slow song began, and their erotic dance pose was his hand on her tit and fingering her pussy, while they kissed and she caressed the shaft of his exposed cock.


Dan and Alicia returned to Barney’s, finding the same table they sat at before. Walking through the crowd, he released her tits from her dress. Those nearby looked at her bare tits, which proudly remained in view. They looked for their spouses, and Alicia pointed to the sensual couple. They sat side by side, noticing his hand on her tit and under her hem and her hand holding his hard cock. Drinks were ordered, and they waited for their spouses to return.

“It looks like you two are having a lot of sexy fun dancing,” Alicia complimented as Wendy and Aaron returned.

Wendy hurried to Dan, giving him a long and passionate kiss. She could detect the odour of his cum, meaning he’d fucked Alicia, then licked her pussy. “I love you, Dan! Thank you so much for a great night out!”

“I love you too, honey, and I’m glad you’re enjoying your sexy fun with Aaron.” He kissed her back and felt her exposed tit. She sat on Aaron’s lap, her pussy and tits on display for all to see. Alicia did the same. Dan and Aaron kept their hands busy, leaving no doubt to the onlookers that they’d switched wives.

A guy walked by next to Alicia and sat with his friends at their table. “Hey honey, you can give me that blow job now,” he taunted, looking at his friends.

Alicia looked at him as one of those offering his cock earlier. “Sure, honey, produce it, and I’ll seduce it,” she countered his suggestion. He hesitated, her being more direct than he expected. “Do you want a blow job? Then get your ass over here!” She emphasized this, pointing to the space beside her.

The guy was urged on by his buddies, who teased that she had accepted his challenge. The guy approached Alicia and Wendy, and they both stared at his crotch. “I rarely turn down the offer to give a blow job.” She smiled at him, unzipping his fly. She didn’t want to know his name, only the size and taste of his cock. He glanced from her chocolate-coloured tits to Wendy’s creamy white ones.

Alicia remained on Dan’s lap as she revealed his cock to them. She kissed the head and began stroking it to life. “What can I say? I have a weakness for white cocks and white pussies,” she said, looking directly at Wendy.

Alicia didn’t care who watched as she took her stranger’s cock into her mouth and began her blow job. Aaron continued to feel Wendy’s tits and finger her pussy while watching his wife sucking on her latest cock. Dan’s face was inches from her head, enjoying the close-up view. His hands also kept busy on her tits and pussy.

“Hey sweetie, can I be next?” A guy asked from the same table.

“Sure honey. I’m sure this cock won’t last long in my mouth,” she teased.

Aaron’s wonderful fingers and the erotic mood increased Wendy’s desire for more sex. “If you want a blow job, I’ll give you one,” she offered to him and glanced at Dan. The guy couldn’t move fast enough from his chair to her side. “My husband loves to watch me give men blow jobs and swallow,” she said, smiling at them and unzipping his fly.

“I’ll be next!” Another one wanted.

Aaron and Dan looked from one wife to the other as they sucked happily on their cocks. Wendy smiled at Dan, mouthing, I love you, to him. She and Alicia looked at each other as they enjoyed their cocks, each trying to outdo the other with their sensual licking and sucking.

“Let me know when you’re close. I want my men to see you cum in my mouth.”

“And the same with me,” Wendy added, loving the cock between her lips.

A moment later, the first guy gave his warning. Dan, Wendy, and Aaron watched as his cock erupted into her mouth. She moaned as it pooled on her tongue, showed everyone, then swallowed and resumed draining his cock. The two guys gave the other high fives to the woman swallowing his cum.

“My turn now,” Wendy desired. She looked to Dan, who smiled in approval. “Come on, honey, give me your cum into my fucking mouth!” She panted. Wendy alternated her hands and mouth, preparing for her prize. He gave a slight warning, and she opened her mouth. The others watched as his cock fired several spurts onto her tongue, which she quickly swallowed and then sucked dry.


The two guys thanked them for their blow jobs, zipped up, and returned to their table. “Anyone else want a blow job?” Alicia asked. looking at the other guys at the table and those who could hear her offer. Several scrambled to their feet, and the girls had two each in line for their blow job.

“See what you’ve started?” Aaron teased.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.