Youth Retreat
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - What happens when 13 Christian teenagers travel far from home? Violette, a young girl from the tiny community of Littleboot, Saskatchewan, and her boyfriend, Finn are going on a retreat with their youth group ten hours away, to forge deeper connections with each other and God. At first Violette was excited to go on the trip, but it becomes apparent that the leaders are hiding something. Especially when the leaders tell them all to strip... God certainly planted the seeds of love in these teens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Squirting   Nudism   Transformation  

Jack Coston awoke to the giggle of teenage girls.

Two very particular teenage girls, in fact.

Or perhaps he did not awake to the giggles, exactly, but to the sensation of two--definitely two, not one--hot tongues and mouths pleasuring his morning boner.

One of the mouths--Jack suspected it belonged to Minnie Gallagher--was exploring his balls, lapping at them and even sucking them in gently. The other, that of his daughter, was busy at work with his cock, licking up it, slurping on the exposed head. The mouth at his balls moved up, to help lick up the length of his cock. Jack moaned when the tongues met at the head of his cock and meshed. He knew the girls were French kissing on his cock, and he had to see it, not just feel it.

Abandoning any pretence of sleep, Jack opened his eyes and propped up his head on one arm.

The scene before him was glorious.

Gin and Minnie seemed to love cock-sucking. They smiled and licked and kissed in front of him, over his cock. He noticed that they were playing with each other as well as him; Minnie was fiddling with his daughter’s nipples while she licked and sucked; her hands smoothing down Gin’s stomach, through her curly nest of pubes, to slip a finger between those moist pussy lips and rub up and down Gin’s clitty.

His daughter wiggled into Minnie’s fingers, laugh-moaning happily as her mouth kept busy with his cock.

Jack moaned again, the sight before him simply mind-blowing.

Minnie’s hair fell over her face, and he reached a hand out to fist it gently into a ponytail, sitting up slightly, intent on watching their ministrations.

Suddenly, Minnie stopped everything she was doing. She gently nudged Gin away, who looked amused and slightly bewildered at the sudden change, but moved off to the side.

Minnie crawled up Jack’s body, opening her mouth to kiss him.

She tasted like cock--his cock, which she’d made feel wonderful, so no complaints there--and pussy too, which said something as to what the girls might have been doing before they decided to wake him.

Minnie had learnt a lot in the past night, and was obviously emboldened by her lessons. Both of the girls, actually, had learnt well. They’d ended up in his bed, all three of them a stack of spoons: Jack, Gin, Minnie. Jack could feel his daughter’s firm ass against his cock, and if he hadn’t been milked dry already, he’d have been rock hard. He could feel the squirming of the girls in front of him, a slight wiggling as they enjoyed passionately kissing--and, he had thought, Gin was fingering Minnie.

Anyway, that morning, Minnie crawled up to kiss Jack. He responded to her, chasing her tongue around and supporting her head with a hand gently on her neck.

He felt a hand on his cock and assumed it was Gin, but then Minnie moved herself at a slightly different angle, sorted out the miscalculations in nanoseconds, rubbed her pussy with the head of Jack’s cock, and sat on it. It was very graceful and flawless; quick even, which Jack found rather surprising.

Minnie began to bounce, her hands on his shoulders and her mouth latched to his. He decided to help, putting a hand under each ass cheek and bouncing her more purposefully, impaling her gloriously on his stiff prick, each time encasing himself in the lovely wet heat she willingly provided.

Gin watched from the side of the bed, biting her lip and diddling herself furiously. She really hoped she’d get a turn--and she really wanted to be the one her daddy put his seed in this time.

His breathing turned into gasping pants; Minnie’s as well.

‘Don’t you dare squirt in her, Daddy, ‘ Gin warned beside them, her voice slightly startling.

‘Why not?’ Jack panted. ‘You don’t mind, do you Minnie?’

‘Nuh-uh, ‘ Minnie panted right back. ‘Go ahead if you want.’

‘No!’ Gin insisted. ‘I want it this time! I want him to squirt in me!’

The thought was so erotic for Jack he nearly came right then.

With a moan he said, ‘Well, you’d better hurry, Gin, or I’m gonna before you get it.’

Gin hurried to replace her protesting best friend, slipping onto her Daddy’s cock with a contented sigh.

‘Let’s switch, ‘ she suggested. ‘Then you can pound me.’

Again, Jack almost spurted, but thankfully, was a man of excellent control. Wordlessly he pulled out and stood next to the bed on the floor, flipping Ginny neatly onto her back and pulling her hips nearly off the edge. Using a hand to guide his cock he slid inside her hotness again; and Gin instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist.

Grabbing onto her hips, Jack began to do just what Gin had seemed to want: pound her.

And he was right. Gin squealed, wiggled, tensed, and became drenched with her wetness as he jackhammered in and out. But it wasn’t long before Jack couldn’t hold out any longer, and shoved himself deep into his daughter with a final, satisfied moan before emptying his seed into her belly.

Gin cried out as the hot feeling of his cum triggered her own orgasm, leaving her spasming and flushed all over.

Minnie watched with slightly pouting disapproval.

They were both panting, trying to catch breath, completely focused on themselves and each other, and she felt left out.

‘I hope you’ve got something left for me, ‘ she said loudly and sulkily. ‘I still haven’t had my cum yet.’

The two looked over at her. Jack pulled his cock out of his daughter, and all three stared at its limp, sticky form. There was no way he’d be putting it back inside Minnie anytime soon.

Realizing this, Minnie frowned even deeper, and before anyone could say anything about it or suggest another way to satisfy her, she slipped off the side of the bed and padded out the door of the bedroom, buck naked. She wanted a hard cock right now, not fingers or tongues, and nothing they’d come up with would give her that.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.