Youth Retreat - Cover

Youth Retreat

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - What happens when 13 Christian teenagers travel far from home? Violette, a young girl from the tiny community of Littleboot, Saskatchewan, and her boyfriend, Finn are going on a retreat with their youth group ten hours away, to forge deeper connections with each other and God. At first Violette was excited to go on the trip, but it becomes apparent that the leaders are hiding something. Especially when the leaders tell them all to strip... God certainly planted the seeds of love in these teens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Squirting   Nudism   Transformation  

Orgy, Part 1

There was a silence of approximately three thousand years, broken only by Paul Lindberg.

‘You’re joking, right?’ He asked, voice cracking. ‘I mean, you can’t be serious.’

The teens all turned to look at the handsome, ginger-haired male with hollow eyes. They were thinking the same things as he was. He could see it, in their eyes.

‘No, ‘ Cal spoke up. ‘We’re not joking.’ He looked the teens over keenly, his eyes glittering as he stroked his soft cock steadily back into hardness. ‘Here, in this sanctuary, all of you will be introduced to sex. In this sanctuary, under God’s law and by his will, sex in any form is no sin. The relationships you may form during this sanctuary is no sin, either, or what you may do with them outside these boundaries once this retreat has ended. It is all sanctified from this point onwards ... after we pray, of course.’

He’s serious, thought Paul. He really is.

Paul could hardly help it--he stole a glance at the sexy strawberry blonde next to him. Her eyes were wide with shock ... and maybe even wonder? Paul couldn’t believe he might soon be able to make her his ... with no regrets, guilt, or sin!

The adults were all bending their heads. The mystified teenagers followed suit.

‘Heavenly Father, ‘ Nina Gallagher began. ‘In this place, our sanctuary, we ask for your blessing for the joining here today, and offer the virginities of these teenagers up to you as a sacrifice. We pray that they might soon be filled. Amen.’

‘Amen, ‘ Paul chorused along with the rest of them.

‘Go forth and multiply, ‘ Mollie Lindberg said gently. She laughed softly.

Paul was surprised to find Katie behind him when he turned around. Her eyes were half closed as she went up on tiptoe to kiss his mouth. Pressing her lips to his, she opened her mouth and their tongues danced a minute. She pulled away, panting prettily, and whispered in a shy tone, ‘I’ve never done this before.’

‘Neither have I, ‘ Paul admitted. ‘But I’ve read some on how to do it. And I’m sure instinct will lead us.’

Katie nodded. She trusted him as he took her hand and led her to the nearest couch.


‘Well, shit, Finn. What do we do?’ I had been very surprised and uncertain from the second the demonstrations started.

My darling wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight.

‘Well, I guess we make love, ‘ he admitted softly to me. ‘I don’t see what else to do, Violette. And why not?’

‘In here? Among all these people?’

‘If the leaders are serious, everyone else will be doing the same thing as us, ‘ Finn reasoned, ‘although, they may just be having sex, and not making love.’

I smiled at his comment, slightly reassured and relieved. ‘You’re right, they’ll probably be just having sex, ‘ I agreed.

‘Besides, ‘ he whispered in my ear. ‘We can make love all night--just the two of us, in private.’

I shivered at his words, and he nipped my ear with his teeth, sending the shiver straight to my pussy.

‘All right, darling, ‘ I relented. ‘Let’s make love.’

We undressed each other, trying to make it look like we HADN’T ever made love before and that Finn probably hadn’t already filled my belly with a child.

I ran my fingers over Finn’s chest and left several lovemarks on his neck. He suckled at my breasts and nuzzled my stomach, kissing it, knowing that our child almost certainly grew within me.

We grabbed a blanket to spread on the floor, and I lay back, invitingly opening my legs to my love, offering myself to him. It was our favourite way to make love, the most intimate and affectionate, in our estimation.

Finn joined me on the blanket, between my legs. I reached down and grasped his excited cock, using the fingers on my other hand to open myself a little further for him, and then guided him to the entrance of our joining.

As the thick head of his cock parted my pussy lips deliciously, I sighed in delight--we both did. The initial penetration is one of the best parts...

Soon I am thoroughly impaled and gasping, trying to thrust up at his hips, but Finn keeps me pinned to the blanket, disallowing me from moving. His mouth covers mine and we kiss slowly, especially when I realize that he wants go slow. And then, without warning, Finn slowly pulls out and thrusts slickly back inside of me, my pussy squelching with wetness at his re-entry.


Yvonne Gallagher surveyed the room as she stood next to her mother and father. So far, things seemed to be going all right. Finn and Violette were in the process of joining, and from the manner in which they were touching each other and slowly rocking their hips together, they were already intimately familiar with each other’s bodies. They’d probably had sex before, Yvonne surmised. And lots of it.

Paul Lindberg and Katie Merit were still in the early stages, two inexperienced kids. At the moment they were only half nude. Paul couldn’t seem to get over Katie’s sizeable breasts; he suckled and nipped eagerly while Katie giggled and moaned in turn.

Yvonne noticed her siblings sitting together in an arm chair in the middle of the room. Her adopted brother and sister were just sitting there, looking blank, confused, and lost. Sam was cradling his biological sister on his lap as they exchanged low murmurs.

Well, I guess it’s about time I go break Sam in, Yvonne thought to herself. Can’t have him just sitting there. She’d seen his cock a few weeks ago--and not by accident, either. Wanting to see what she might be able to get, Yvonne had waited for the perfect time. It was after supper, and Sam had been bathing (he and Hanna had an unusual fondness of baths over showers, and nearly always had them instead.) She’d asked to use the toilet while he was in the bath, and he had hesitantly agreed. Yvonne had taken down her pants and underwear and then “clumsily” dropped a few bobby pins off the counter. Bending to retrieve them, she gave her younger brother a gorgeous view of her pretty pussy and ass. Afterwards, she had glanced over with lidded eyes to the bath and Sam’s hips. He didn’t look at her, although his face was burning. Standing straight up at attention was his cock, the whole glorious eight inches of it. Yvonne’s mouth watered recalling the sight, and she began to walk over excitedly, but stopped short at the sight of Hanna suddenly turning around and kissing her brother’s mouth. A wry smile snaked across their older sister’s lips as she watched them. Sam and Hanna? I would never have thought, she mused. Might as well go back to mum and dad ... they can kiss it all away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.