Youth Retreat
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - What happens when 13 Christian teenagers travel far from home? Violette, a young girl from the tiny community of Littleboot, Saskatchewan, and her boyfriend, Finn are going on a retreat with their youth group ten hours away, to forge deeper connections with each other and God. At first Violette was excited to go on the trip, but it becomes apparent that the leaders are hiding something. Especially when the leaders tell them all to strip... God certainly planted the seeds of love in these teens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Squirting   Nudism   Transformation  

Ginny Coston didn’t even bother pulling her panties back on as Nina Gallagher walked to the front of the room. Something had just happened inside Ginny--something that had felt GREAT. She didn’t care anymore if anyone could see her glistening wet pink pussy lips or her chestnut curls. Maybe she’d worry about that later.

‘I’m sure all of you have heard of sex in some capacity, ‘ Nina began. ‘But now, we’re going to make sure you learn accurate information about this important topic. Watch, and learn. We will talk to you during the demonstration.’

Ginny had expected her father and Mollie to continue their demo, but to her surprise, the Pastor and Nina began to strip.

Nina Gallagher’s body was lean, slim, and very delicate looking. She had fairly small breasts, and as Ginny watched, she saw that Nina’s pussy was completely shaved! This was very surprising to her.

Cal Fontz was, like Jack, strongly built from farm work, but he was an older man than Jack. His stomach was a little soft, but otherwise he was built sturdily. Cal’s cock, whereas not as long as Jack’s, was no less impressive inasmuch as its width--that is to say, Cal Fontz had a beer can cock. He was circumcised, too--something the teenage girls had yet to see. The aforementioned prick was standing at rigid attention, ready for action.

‘Now then, ‘ the Pastor said. ‘If the parties involved in the sexual encounter, further excitement must be induced--this is called foreplay, and it is a very diverse range of things. From masturbating each other, to kissing, to oral sex, it really depends on the person, their partner, and their mood. We will demonstrate a variety. If any of you can’t see very well, feel free to come closer to watch.’

Cal scooped Nina up under the buttocks and sat her on the edge of the table. She seemed to know what he was going to do, and spread her legs expectantly. For a brief moment the teens got a very good view of her pussy, lips spread, and even her clit--before Cal knelt between them. Unable to see what was going on, the teens moved forward a little reluctantly, standing in a tight circle around the two adults.

Now they could see.

Cal had spread her pussy lips further with his fingers, and his face was bent right between her thighs. He was licking all around her lips, in them, but not touching a small nub of skin near her entrance. Nina wrapped her legs around the back of his head to pull him closer, and finally he gave her mercy and stroked her clit with his tongue.

Some of the teens were caught off guard when Nina Gallagher moaned, long and low.

Next, he sucked on her clit. Cal did this for a while, actually--and added two digits to finger her.

After a minute Nina was gasping raggedly. She pushed his face away harshly, and they wordlessly exchanged places; he on the table, she kneeling.

‘What I was just doing is called cunnilingus, ‘ Cal explained as Nina wrapped her hand around his cock. ‘Sometimes it is called ‘eating out, ‘ ‘going down, ‘ or just plain oral sex. What Nina is going to demo next is called fellatio--some of you may know it as a ‘blow job’. Again, it can be called ‘going down’ or oral sex.’

The teens hardly took this in. They were too engrossed in what Nina was doing. Ginny watched in amazement as Nina’s tongue darted out to flick across Cal’s ballsack testily, almost lapping. Then she moved her mouth up, to suck on the head of his cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.