Youth Retreat - Cover

Youth Retreat

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What happens when 13 Christian teenagers travel far from home? Violette, a young girl from the tiny community of Littleboot, Saskatchewan, and her boyfriend, Finn are going on a retreat with their youth group ten hours away, to forge deeper connections with each other and God. At first Violette was excited to go on the trip, but it becomes apparent that the leaders are hiding something. Especially when the leaders tell them all to strip... God certainly planted the seeds of love in these teens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Squirting   Nudism   Transformation  

The rest of the week, I wondered what about the retreat was so special. My parents had agreed readily to my going on the trip. Even though they themselves are not religious, they support me in my decisions, and if this is a way to increase my faith, they want me to do it.

On Sunday, I attend church with Finn. I help in the Sunday school, and smile lovingly at all the tottering babies and toddlers, belonging to young couples in their very early twenties. There really is an abundance of infants, and my heart aches to have one of my own--of our own. That day, Finn and I make love four times, a new record. First, I ride him into oblivion. We take a little nap, and then go in for the next three rounds.

Before the fourth session, when all our minds are on is love, I plead with him, ‘Finn, make a baby in me.’ Hot tears spill down my cheeks.

He cups my face in his hands, looking down at me lovingly, although I can tell he’s concerned that I’m crying.

‘You really want me to?’ He asks gently, his blues eyes tender and serious.

I nod, unable to form words.

‘Okay, ‘ he replies, kissing my forehead. ‘Stop taking your pills tomorrow. You should be done bleeding by next Sunday ... and then I can start making a baby in you.’

‘Oh, Finn!’ I cry out, holding him tightly. ‘You mean it?’ ‘Yes, I mean it, ‘ he says into my neck. Then he looks into my eyes, and I know he’s telling the truth. ‘I want our child too, Violette.’

He kisses me softly, guiding his cock to my honeypot and entering me slowly. By this time my clit is so sensitive that an orgasm is very easy to reach. We make sweet, slow love, kissing hotly.


The next two weeks are mostly uneventful. I stop taking my pills that very day, I bleed, and then the next weekend Finn and I set about making a baby. And the weekend after that.

I am so excited I feel like I could burst! Who cares if my parents freak out? If his parents freak out? If the whole world does? We have each other, we’ll have our baby, and that’s all that matters.

Soon it is the night before we set off for the retreat. I pack quickly, absentmindedly throwing in everything. I accidentally throw in a pack of rubbers, and then think, what the hell, I don’t have time to take them out, I’ll just leave them.

****Pastor Cal’s house.

‘‘Margo! What are you doing packing this bathing costume?!’ Her father demands, holding up the one-piece accusingly.

‘I--um, ‘ Margo gulps at his accusation, confused. ‘It’s the most chaste bathing costume I have, Daddy, ‘ she replies, twisting her hands together nervously.

Cal throws his hands up in the air.

‘That’s exactly my point! Here, take this one.’ He rummages through her drawer and comes up with a dark red bikini made of mesh, the only solid fabric over the nipples and crotch.

‘Daddy! I can’t bring that, they’ll think I’m a ... slut.’ Margo blushed hotly. ‘Besides, I never knew you knew I had that! I never even intended to wear it.’

‘You’ve worn it before, ‘ Cal contradicted her. ‘Especially when you have some alone time, playing with your little clitty.’

Margo almost fainted from embarrassment.

‘I haven’t done that!’ She protested, telling the truth.

‘No? How disappointing. You might like it, dear.’ Cal grinned, tossing the bikini at his daughter’s suitcase. ‘Pack it.’

Later that night, unable to sleep, Margo tentatively spread her legs, her hand travelling down to her pussy.

She’d never touched down there, only to wash briefly in the shower, and certainly not to shave. The thatch of honey-blonde hair made her feel like a woman.

What’s a clitty? She wondered to herself, rubbing her fingers in her wetness for the first time. A-ah! That must be it, it felt so good! Sprawled out in her bed, Margo works up her first orgasm and imagines her father, behind closed eyelids, rubbing her to the orgasm instead of herself.


Five hours later, the Gallaghers show up in their van at my house. Blearily I grab my suitcase and run out the door, my waist-long brown hair not even brushed yet. Oh well.

Finn is already there. We greet one another warmly, and I settle into the seat next to Finn. He explains to me tiredly how his younger and older sisters had to stay home at the last minute--a bad bout of ‘flu--and we both express our hope not to have caught it. Then I set about turning around and greeting the Gallaghers’ children and the Costons, which consisted of young father Jack, his daughter Ginny (who’s about my age, sixteen).

I lean into Finn, half asleep.

He smiles over at me. ‘Who ever said a woman isn’t beautiful in the morning?’ He said sweetly, hugging me. We don’t kiss and rarely hug in front of the Youth group. I have a feeling they’d kill us just for that, as they would if any couple did the same.

And sure enough, when I lean my head on Finn’s shoulder and close my eyes, I open them again only to see Nina Gallagher glaring bloody murder at us.

I close my eyes again and completely ignore her. Finn’s arm comes around my waist, and I sleep there beside him.

After about half an hour, we stop again to pick up another few members of the Youth Group.

There’s handsome Paul Lindberg and his young single mother, Mollie. Both with dark liquid eyes and hair the colour of carrots. They’re new to the faith, but I can already tell they’re devoted and loving it. Other than that ... I guess I don’t really know much about them. I guess this’ll be a good chance to find out.

That looks like all of us.

Hang on a minute ... we’re stopping again.

I glance over at Finn. Bless his heart, he’s sleeping like a baby.

It’s Katie Merit that’s getting into the van now. Well, fuck. It’ll be hell to share this small space with her for ten hours...

Katie and I used to be good friends. She and Finn used to be good friends. But then that strawberry blonde bitch swooped in to steal him away from me...

There was a lot of confusion and heartbreak over the whole thing, but it was eventually sorted out, and Finn most certainly belongs to me. Katie and I don’t really talk much anymore.

‘I didn’t think you were coming, ‘ I say to her cooly.

She glances at Finn sleeping beside me with hazel eyes. ‘Sorry, ‘ she replies testily. And then she simply turns around.


Paul was suffering badly from morning testosterone.

It really was a most inconvenient thing to have sometimes ... especially when he wasn’t at home in his own bed, when he could just pull down his sweatpants and jerk his long hard cock until cum spilled onto his belly. And those same sweatpants Paul always wore to bed ... he was wearing them now. The material wasn’t exactly ideal for concealing a raging boner.

His mother had slid into the seat in front of him with the rest of the adults, not sparing him a second glance, and leaving the rest of the bench seat completely empty. Which was good in the case of no one noticing his boner...

... but not so much in discouraging people from sitting next to him who WOULD see his boner.

Especially not a voluptuous, strawberry blonde seventeen year-old girl.

Paul gulped. She hadn’t looked over yet; she was talking to the girl behind them. If only he had time to grab a sweater and put it over his crotch before...

‘Hey.’ The girl stuck out her hand, smiling. ‘You’re Paul Lindberg, right? I’m Katie Merit. It’s nice to meet you.’

Paul smiled back, a little strained.

‘Yeah, that’s me. Good to meet you too, Katie.’ Paul turned to face the front.

Please don’t give me a reason to look at you, he pleaded silently.

‘So, how are you enjoying Youth Group so far? Are you excited for the trip?’ Katie asked conversationally.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.