Senior Moments - Cover

Senior Moments

Copyright© 2017 by Jax_Teller

Chapter 7

Ms. Sheila Davenport our teacher was quiet the sight, her long jet black hair had a lauxerous sheen to it as I watched her work along side David and I. The Hospital staff was grateful for the help moving patients and from place to place. When it came time, we took turns in the dining room serving and eating the rationed food. It seemed like waves of new emergencies would come in and then a quiet period before the next wave. During the down times we were encouraged to rest. David and I were to share a small room that had a bed and a small fold out couch. As we finished our tasks I saw Sheila and mentioned we were going for a break, and asked if she’d like to join us for some comfort.

Sheila told us that she was only a few years older than us just having finished college. Being her first job as a teacher, she wasn’t as worn or jaded as some of the other teachers. She was well dressed in clothing that really showed off her athletic feminine body. Her breasts didn’t seem as large, confined in clothing as I had remembered feeling earlier this afternoon in the elevator. It was certainly odd watching her as she worked remembering how her body felt and smelled as we fucked.

Sheila took a second to think about my offer and said her shoulders were sore, her muscles were tight, and that a message would be nice. David looked like he was a puppy about to chase his own tail in circles. He was an average looking guy, not sport bound or nerdy looking either. We three walked to the room David and I were assigned locking the door behind us. Sheila made no attempt at modesty taking her clothes off, folding them and putting them on a chair. I looked through the cabinet in the bathroom and found a bottle of baby oil. I told Sheila to lay down so we could message her sore muscles.

She surprised me sitting on the edge of the bed lightly rubbing the thin dark hair above her pubic mount. Sheila said “you know boys, I was really turned on thinking about you two sucking each other off.” I corrected her saying she and I had shared his cock. She reminded me that it was David that had finished me off and sucked me clean after fucking her. I said touche’ and grinned, you are right. She said “so could you two do that for me?” David was naked in seconds and his cock standing proudly in front of him was hard as a rock. I said sure why not, and I threw the bottle of baby oil on the bed next to her and dropped my pants.

David got on his knees and took my cock in his mouth, greedily sucking and swilling around my cock. He was a great cock sucker but watching Sheila pour some oil in her hand and begin to rub it over her tits was making my cock grow fast. David took my balls by the base and pulled down on my balls while he slowed his mouth down, but increasing the motion with his tongue. I was right on edge of coming and David was purposefully keeping me from coming, which I was thoroughly enjoying.

I felt his other hand probing my ass and it wasn’t long before he had two fingers buried in my asshole. I had to change up positions or I’d come right then. I moved away from David and laid on the bed next to Sheila so her legs were at the edge of the bed. I told David to fuck me, and he was inside me like a lightening bolt. Sheila watched for a minute figuring out where she would inject her self, then she sat her pussy over my face started sucking my cock. I ran my hand down her back to her ass and began fingering her ass as I ate her pussy.

I was on a sexual high, getting drilled by David in the ass and Sheila sucking my cock. I wasn’t going to last long even with her pinching at the base of my cock. I came pulling her hair forcing her mouth down on my cock, holding it deep in her throat. David began to shoot off in my ass and she grabbed his cock as it slid out of me and jerked the last few squirts of come in her face as I released her hair. We switched positions and fell asleep tightly holding each other. I woke awhile later and went to pee, and when I came out of the bathroom David was on the couch sleeping soundly. Seeing Sheila paying there on her side I thought to slide up behind her a fuck her some more, but she was so peaceful, I just snuggled up to her and went back to sleep. We were woke by a message that came over the hospital intercom, the National Guard was providing transportation for those who wished to return home.

Sheila said she was going to stay at the hospital, and David said we should be going home. I thought about it and invited Sheila to come home with me as my father was still stuck out west. She asked if that would be ok with him, and I said sure he was cool, I told her, she could call and confirm with him if she wanted to. David piped in, yeah he’s cool. Sheila still looked like she wasn’t sure so David said he and his mom lived across the street and his mom would enjoy the company too. She agreed and David called Nikki, his mom, and told her that the three of us would be home soon.

We gathered our things went to the rallying point and were loaded into a hummer. The roads were still closed to civilian traffic and the city was shut down, still covered in a deep blanket of snow. As we road home, Sheila asked that we be careful around David’s mom, to keep our secret. Sheila was concerned being a teacher that David’s mom would not understand and turn her into the authorities for having sexual relations with students. David and I both smiled to each other knowing the way this would work out. I told her not to worry, we would never let anything like that happen to her.

The national guard hummer stopped right in front of Davids house and Nikki opened the door as we waded through the snow. We introduced Nikki to Sheila as we entered, and they hugged Nikki thanking her for taking care of us boys. I looked at David as he looked at me both of sharing the knowing look of how Sheila had taken care of us. The look wasn’t lost on Nikki and she said boys why don’t you leave your wet clothes here and go take showers. David and I both stripped naked and went to get a shower leaving Sheila to Nikki.

David and I lingered in the shower getting warm and then got out drying off and putting robes on. We went by Nikki’s room on the way down stairs and heard her shower running. David went on down stairs and I went in Nikki’s room to her bathroom. The door was wide open and I stood in the doorway looking to the large walk in shower. David came up behind me and said his mom, Nikki nor Sheila were down stairs. Being super quiet I pointed to the shower in which Nikki and Sheila were sharing.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.