Senior Moments
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by Jax_Teller

The winter storms were brutal this winter even for Cleveland Ohio. The storm of the century was predicted for Wednesday so today, Tuesday we had school. Normally the snow we had on the ground would be enough to close school, but because of the number of snow days already this year, school was open. David and I stood out at the corner waiting for the bus that was running twenty minutes late. The visibility was less than a quarter mile. The strong wind made just standing up straight a balancing act.

Just as I was about to head home, I saw the lights on the bus at the next bus stop up the road. David gave me a questioning look like really? As the bus pulled away we listened to the Weather radio our bus driver had on, it was obvious that school wasn’t going to last too long. When we got to school an hour and a half late, the place was only at half capacity. There was an announcement at the bell between classes saying that the school would be closing after fifth period two pm.

So David and I would have two classes, lunch and one class after. Almost every one sat looking out the windows watching the snow throughout the classes. After lunch an announcement said any student who used a personal vehicle to get to school today, not the bus, were released, and to be safe driving home. Some of the staff and teachers were leaving too. It was starting to feel like a disaster movie, as people left and we sat watching them. The buses were trying unsuccessfully to get in the parking lot as the last of the private vehicles left. The snow was really getting deep fast and the school system’s snow plows were too small to keep up with the volume of snow.

One particular bus driver was determined to get in the lot, and got lined up making a run at the entrance to the driveway. As the bus went over the deep snow bank at the streets’ edge, it lurched and then rocked. The driver attempted to correct sending the bus over the snow bank into a light pole causing it to fall across the drive. There were sparks and buzzing that we could hear inside the school. Then the street lights flickered followed by darkness, no power any where. The driver popped out from behind the bus as the other drivers went to help him.

A few minutes went by our teacher telling us to stay put until she could find out what the plan was. At this point Ms. Sheila Davenport our teacher turned to the window watching the snow while she tried the class room phone which was dead and then her cell phone which had no service. We couldn’t see anything other the the occasional sparks outside. The lights on the bus grew dimmer with every minute. When David and I turned back to Ms. Sheila our teacher for guidance, we all three noticed that we were the only ones left in the class room.

We decided as a group of three to go to the office. We gathered our things and walked through the halls to the office using our cellphones for light. There were a handful of students and the Vice Principle, Mr. Jerkawiz discussing what happened. We told them about the bus hitting the pole. Mr Jerkawiz said he was told the last of the students had walked out to the buses in the street. He said he didn’t know why the back up generator wasn’t working yet, and he had not had contact with anyone since the lights went out. He said he was about to leave in his four wheel drive truck when the few straggler students started showing up at the office.

He said there was no way to get every one into his truck. Ms. Davenport told him that she had used the public bus service to get to school and didn’t have transportation. I could see the confusion and frustration building as the battery powered emergency lights dulled. I announced that I knew where the generator room was and that I had helped do maintenance on the generator as part of shop class. Sheila said lead the way handing me her cell phone for light, saying only use one at a time until we get power back. David came with us and Mr. Jerkawiz said he would stay with the other students.

We found the generator room in the basement and the panel was a mess of flashing lights. I looked for the main breaker switch on the panel and it was tripped. I reset the breaker and the generator began to turn over and start. It fluctuated and sputtered several times, the lights in the room going on and off. Then the generator roared into full power and the lights stayed on. The loud speaker came on and Mr. Jerkawiz said that the lights were on now, thanked us, and told us to get back up there.

We still had no way of communicating and started to go back upstairs. As we walked by the elevator Ms. Davenport hit the up button. It wasn’t a long walk up the stairs but the power was back on so why not use the elevator. The doors closed and Sheila hit the number one button; the elevator moved for a minute and then lurched from side to side the floor jumping and dropping several times. There was a loud noise like an explosion from above and the lights blinked several times on and off and then total darkness. There were several more times the elevator car jumped and dropped and then seemed to lock into place, not moving again.

We tried our phones but had no signal, then we tried the elevators’ emergency phone which was dead. We could hear loud creaking and banging from above but no one answered our attempts to call for help. David and I turned our phones off to conserve power and we all got comfortable on the floor. It was warm, unusually warm considering how cold it was outside, or even in the schools hallways for that matter. Ms. Davenport turned her phones’ light off and I could hear her crying, trying unsuccessfully to be quiet. David and I both slid over to where she was, hugging her.

The hug was innocent enough with her sandwiched between the two of us. Then we realized one of our hands each were grasping her breasts each opposite of the side we were on. David kissed her and there wasn’t any resistance, none that we could see as it was still pitch black. She didn’t pull away or say anything just kissed him back. I changed from an accidental hold of her breast to feeling it with purpose. Her smell was wonderful and her breast was larger than I could remember from when I could see her.

David stopped kissing her and I could feel him moving around. I could hear the sound of the belt on his pants opening and his zipper going down. I began kissing Sheila as I could feel he was positioning himself to put his cock in her mouth. I reached for him as he got closer finding his leg, sliding my hand to his cock, which was rock fucking hard. I pulled his cock up to where our mouths were connected and opened my mouth to take him between us.

Sheila and I took turns sucking his cock in and out of each of our mouths. I reached behind David and grabbed his butt using my hand to keep control of the face fucking speed. I slid my finger in his ass pumping his asshole to the rhythm of his cock pumping our mouths. I could tell he was not going to last much longer and I tasted his first squirt of come. I slid my tongue to the underside of his cock forcing his jerking hot loads of come on to Sheila’s face. As Sheila sucked the last drop of his come, I moved back and David leaned down kissing her, swapping his come with her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.