Senior Moments - Cover

Senior Moments

Copyright© 2017 by Jax_Teller

Chapter 3

The Snow cancellation had given me time to enjoy the sex that Karma was providing. Marion had gone home last night sometime while I slept with Nikki. I could hear David in his shower and that meant school was going to be open today. I got up took a shower and when I returned to the bedroom Nikki was gone. I was disappointed but knew I needed to get going. David and Nikki were doing the morning thing like every other school day, but all I could think of was sex. Nikki bent over to get something from the refrigerator, and all I wanted to do was walk up behind her and fuck her right there in front of her son, my friend David. Some how the thought of him watching made it even more desirable.

When David and I got out to the bus stop David told me that was a wild few days. I agreed and told him I saw him watching, and asked what did he think? He said it was like watching a live porn, and then he got quiet for a second like he wanted to ask a question. I said what, and he asked if I liked getting fucked in the ass. I told him it was my first time like that and it was very intense. He said that Marion looked so hot pumping her fist on her fake cock. The rest of the day dragged on, and I called my dad after school while waiting for the bus. He told me that he’d be home tonight. I was pleased that he would be home for a change.

Three days passed and then Dad was back out on the road again. Our time together was unlike any before, it was like we were friends and not father and son. He seemed happy for me, although I could tell he still missed the old life we had when Mom was alive. That said he was back out on the road to I don’t where. It was Friday and I had not seen Nikki other than to wave as I went by to the bus stop. I called her during Lunch and she said she’s hoped I would be coming over. I told her that I had thought about calling her sooner but my Dad was home. So after school I told David I’d be coming over and he was happy I was coming over, which made me happy too. The last thing I wanted to do was loose a friend.

I went home and gathered my things, and went over to David’s house. Nikki opened the door and invited me in. She gave me a hug after I took my coat off and it surprised me how a hug can be different after you’ve had sex with someone. I put my over night bag down and Nikki took it up to her room. I saw David playing a video game and said Hi and went up to Nikki’s room. She was laying naked on her bed with her legs drawn up to her chest. She said just stick your wonderful cock in me. Who was I to question the Lady of the house, so I stepped between her legs and slid my cock out the hole in my jeans. I laid my cock on her pubic mound and she grasped it and positioned it in her folds. I pushed and I was in her. She said hard and fast please, I began pounding her pussy. It was rough, hard and fast but she began coming and I pulled out of her, knelt in front of her and began licking for all I was worth, while shoving three fingers in and out of her pussy until she squirted all over me. Her legs jerked out from her chest and almost knocked me over until I got them on my shoulders. She grabbed my hair and ears and ground her pussy on my face until she was spent.

I cleaned up and went downstairs and played video games with David. Nikki came by headed to the kitchen and told me that She had a surprise for us and we both chirped, What? At the same time. Nikki told us that she’d got a call from Lisa and that she was coming over. I thought to myself who the fuck is Lisa? and then David took over and told me Lisa was Nikki’s friend from collage. I though, ok, and Nikki leaned in from the kitchen door and said she’s bringing Rick. David picked up and Nikki said and he’s going to take you David back with him and you’re going to have a weekend playing video on that large Tv they have while Lisa hangs out with us. As soon as Lisa and Rick showed up David was ready to go. Rick was Lisa’s cousin who was staying at her house and David usually got to hang out with him when he was around.

I was starting to get the idea when the door closed and Lisa turned to me and said so your the guy with the monster cock? Nikki snapped at her, be nice. Lisa said uhm, ok, so you’re Jax. I said yea and she sat down next to me and said well I am Lisa and I have heard so much about you. Nikki came out from the kitchen and said Jax this is Lisa the little fucking slut that likes big dick. Lisa started to challenge her and than changed her mind and said yeah, that’s me, so where’s the dick. Lisa was tall for a female, had nice 36 c cup breasts and a pear shaped ass. She was a red head and had the fair freckled skin to prove it.

Nikki said that diner was ready and we three went into the dining room. I sat and began to eat when Lisa and Nikki started to talk about how they were room mates in college. I listened as they did a mini catch up session, and then they started talking about their experimentation. I looked up in time to realize they were talking sexually. I must have had a smile all too large for my face because I got a face cramp. They laughed and I began to feel a lot like desert to these two cougars. I was completely curious about them but more curious about what they had in mind for me tonight.

We all decided it was time to go into the living room and watch a movie. I gave Nikki a look and she smiled like a cat eating a mouse. As Lisa and I sat on the couch, Nikki went and put a dvd in. As Nikki walked back to the couch she stripped her cloths off and I did a double take looking at her. She had a strap on cock that looked very realistic. She sat next to me on the other side of Lisa. Lisa said so when did you get that? Nikki said she splurged and ordered it a few days ago, that it just came, she paused for effect, today. Lisa asked her why it looked limp? Large but limp. Nikki said watch this and she slid her hips out so we could see her better and the cock grew and got straighter and looked hard. Lisa and I both said wow. The movie started and Nikki said she’d show us her cock more in a little while.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.