The Lesson
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Burton is in love. His next door neighbour and best friend, Melody, has suddenly become a woman, and he wants to sink right into her. Meanwhile, their sexy young English teacher, Rowena, is a delicious distraction from class. When Burton finds out that the two are entangled...what will he decide to do?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student  

I’ve known my best friend in the whole world, Melody D’mitri, practically since our separate parents conceived us. We grew up together, sleeping in the same cradle when our mums would chat over tea, fighting over trucks in the same sandbox on picnics, staying up til three in the morning playing Call of Duty on our sleepovers, laughing with our mums about the price of coffee when we’d all go out. Melody’s great, I’ve always loved her. We’ve never really even fought. Maybe she became a woman overnight--but until now, I never noticed how attractive she is. How unconsciously sexy. And how hard that gets me. Damn distracting.

Which, by the way, is not a good thing. We’re best friends! I can’t get into her, she’d be repulsed by me. So I just do my best to ignore it, because sometime soon I’m hoping the feeling will go away.

The worst distraction is in English class. Melody’s assigned seat is one in front, one over of mine. Her auburn curls cascade down her back. I hear her laugh and look at her gorgeous thighs. And all of a sudden I’ve noticed that she has breasts ... beautiful, full, luscious breasts, the kind I would dearly love to worship; cup in my hands, tease, suck the nipples. Melody wears nice shirts ... and when she leans over her desk, I can almost see one whole breast. It’s unerringly fascinating ... and it also gets me very, very horny. I’ve had multiple fantasies about that one breast, and the rest of her body. What I would do to her, for her, with her.

Now, a few things you need to know about English class which makes it so bad to be distracted by sexual fantasies:

1. It is my best and most loved subject, and I am top of the class.

2. We have a very young and attractive professor, a Miss Rowena Simmons, whom is very passionate about writing, for which I deeply admire her. (She is probably not much older than 23.)

3. Our professor prefers we address her by her first name, Rowena. Rowena Simmons does not improve my game in terms of erections. In fact, she seems to worsen it. Long, straight ebony hair flows past her shoulders. Sapphire eyes, steady and shining, peep under huge black lashes. She always wears black, grey, white or deep red, in my experience, and always provocative but professional clothing. Today, for instance, she is wearing a black suit jacket with nothing underneath it (I can tell there’s nothing underneath because her nipples keep peaking against the fabric.) It is buttoned only so it keeps her breasts in--but only just. Her skirt is above the knee and has slits running down both hips. Sometimes, when she walks by in her two-inch heels, I catch just the slightest glimpse of a tattoo inked onto her inner thigh.

Today, Melody and Rowena are both driving me crazy. My focus is 0%, and I can’t stand it. My grades are getting bad because of my lack of concentration, and something must be done. Today, I can’t stand it anymore. So the next time she walks past, I say, “Rowena.”

“Yes, Burton?” She replies smoothly, turning to look at me. I see her gaze travel down my body and notice the uncomfortable bulge in my pants. “How ... can I help you?” A small, naughty smile plays over her lips.

A very tiny part of me really wants to tell her to kneel before me and suck me off, but that’s the animal part, the stupid part.

“May I be excused to use the bathroom?”

“Yes, you may.”

And that’s it. I’m out of there as quick as I can. I career into the nearest bathroom only to find a janitor woefully mopping up a puddle of disgusting sick. I can’t do it here.

Desperate, I glance around, and my eyes fall on a door outside. Absolutely no one is out there, and the tool shed looks like a nice spot...

Without a second’s more hesitation I am out by that shed, confident that no one will find or see me before I can hear their approach. I pull out my dick, massaging my hands. There’s no need for further excitement, but I fantasize anyway. In my mind’s eye I see Melody, completely naked. She leans against the shed and winks at me, arching her back. Go ahead, take me, I hear her say. When she arches her back I can see that little pink, wet hole that I so desperately, desperately need to fill. My hands work faster as the scene plays out. In my fantasy, I take her very slowly from behind, savouring every centimetre deeper inside of her that I go. Just thinking about it builds the tension up so high that I’m overloading, I’m exploding because of it, and then--

As the first wave hits me, my mouth opens at the sensation. I can feel my cum dripping over my hands, onto the grass. After everything, all I want to do is sleep, but I know that’s not an option. At least a hard-on won’t disturb my focus anymore today. As I do up my belt, I look up. The only window beside the shed, to Rowena’s office, always has the blinds closed. In fact, I’ve never seen them open. But today I notice something different. A finger is pulling one blind down, a peephole for one gorgeous sapphire eye. Rowena and I gaze at each other levelly for a moment, her expression giving nothing away, and then she lets go of the blind.

I go back to class, but do not talk to her for the rest of the day. Thank God it’s Friday. I have the weekend to get over this.

Even tho’ we do not speak, I notice Rowena and Melody talking and laughing a lot over English questions.

The next day is no better. My parents leave in the morning to attend a baseball game of my cousin’s before I’m even awake, and my mind instantly goes to Melody when I wake up. But. Orange juice first.

Then, back down to my room in the basement I go. At first I try some video games to see if they’ll keep my mind off making love to Melody, but they have no affect. So I finally give in and retire to my bedroom. I strip and lie back on my bed, the feeling of the sheets on my skin incredible.

I’m already quite excited, so it doesn’t take much for me to be raring to go. Since I’m completely alone, I decide a commentary would be nice, and even take out a glorious photograph of Melody.

And then I begin my fantasy. I’m still sleeping, nude of course, and then I feel someone slip into bed beside me, skin against skin, rubbing herself against me. “Burton ... wake up ... it’s time to have some fun,” sings her voice softly in my ear. I wake up right away, and she kisses me deeply on the mouth, and then snakes down under the covers.

“May I?” She asks, and I’m so astonished I can only nod. And then Melody disappears and takes me into her mouth and starts sucking.

“Oh ... yeah, baby, like that,” I say out loud. “Suck harder ... wait, no, stop. I need to be inside you.” Fantasy-Melody appears again, nodding.

“That’s where you’re meant to be,” she agrees. She settles on her heels, grasping my dick in one hand, and steadying herself with the other. And then she presses herself onto me and I’m in heaven...

“Melody,” I cry out. “Deeper. I need to be deeper inside.” So she pushes her hips down as far as they can go.

My hands are fast, fast, squeezing. I’m so close, so close...

Just as I’m about to cum, I pant, “Mel, Mel, I love you, let me fill you, Mel,” and then the door bursts open, my eyes fly open, but it’s too late, I’m cumming, cumming, cumming...

Melody stands in the doorway, staring at me. Her eyes drink everything in. She sees the photo of her. My naked body, my cum all over my belly. She probably heard my last, primal cries when I came, too, calling her name. Oh, brother.

The redness creeping into her cheeks tells me I’m right. “Sorry to interrupt, B-Burton,” she stammers, and, closing the door behind her, flees the house.

Shit. I can just imagine her lying on her bed, face buried into the covers, crying her eyes out at discovering that her best friend desperately wants to make love to her.

I never wanted her to find out, not ever.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.