Accidental Cousins
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by bstrbrwn1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Spring break, fun and a few surprises.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Cream Pie  

I had just found out that the hot girl I fucked over Spring Break was in fact my cousin.

Now sitting at my Aunt’s house trying to listen to conversations and answer questions was really trying.

After about an hour, my Aunt emerged from the kitchen and asked Cara if she would run to the store since her car was easiest to get out.

Cara agreed and went to get her shoes and keys.

When she returned, she looked over at the group and asked “Anybody want go with me?”

I noticed that my mom was knitting away in her seat as usual while talking with my cousin Tina and my sister was having a financial discussion with my Uncle.

So, I piped up and said, “I’ll come along.”

I saw Cara get a big smile on her face and we headed out the door.

I wasn’t really sure what I wanted to say or do for that matter as we pulled out of the driveway.

Cara broke the silence first. “So, were you as surprised as I was” she asked?

“That’s one way to put it” I replied. But I had another question that was churning in my head.

“So” I started, “what happened that last night in Florida?”

Cara went on to tell me how sorry she was. She was really hoping to see me again, but two of her friends met some guys on the beach that wanted them to go to a different club. Since she was out voted and had no way of getting a hold of me, she had little choice but to go along.

We pulled in to the parking lot of the grocery store and parked the car.

Cara then leaned over to me, put her hand on my upper thigh and whispered in my ear, “I’ll be happy to make it up to you later, if you like.”

I like, oh I like a lot!

I looked in to Cara’s eyes and a soft “I’d love it.”

Then we exchanged a quick kiss and got a nice squeeze on my thigh.

“Later” she smiled. “We don’t have time before we’d be missed.

I felt a slight let down inside, but knew she was right.

We quickly went in and got the things we were sent to get and drove home.

We pulled in to the driveway and Cara turned off the car then leaned over to me.

“You know” she started, “finding out the guy I fucked in Florida is also my cousin only makes it hotter, don’t you think?”

I sat there with a big grin on my face. I knew exactly what she meant; it did make it somehow hotter.

But, before I could answer, she opened her door and hopped out and sashayed to the door.

We all finished eating a late dinner and sat around talking some more. There were questions about places I’ve been in the military and what I was hoping to do in the future. We talked about what was going on with my sister and my other cousin Tina.

About 11pm my mom, aunt and uncle decided to turn in. My sister was talking with Cara for a little bit and Tina and I were exchanging stories from her summer trip to Europe.

About 11:30pm Cara announced she was going to turn in and headed for her room. My sister decided to call it a night as well.

In the mean time, Tina and I talked for a little longer. She had met a guy that was in the military and had some questions about what life was really like in the service.

Around midnight I finally headed down the stairs to the basement. The basement is really like a mini apartment.

It has two bedrooms separated by a fairly large bathroom, a kitchen and a small living room area.

My sister and my mother were sharing a room and I had the other all to myself.

I went in to the bathroom and got ready for bed, then headed in to my room.

I quickly undressed down to my boxers, turned out the lights and crawled under the covers.

I started to think about my ride with Cara and wondered what she meant by making it up to me.

Images of her and me in Florida shot through my mind and I felt my cock starting to grow. I slowly reached my hand down in to my boxes to do a little masturbating when I heard my doorknob turning.

I quickly removed my hand in case it was my sister or somebody coming to check on me.

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw a familiar figure walk in. I knew right away it was Cara.

She entered the room and in the dim light I could make out that she had on, what looked like a large t-shirt.

Cara walked over to the side of the bed and removed her shirt. I felt my cock grow even harder as I could make out that she was now standing completely naked.

Cara pulled the covers aside and got in bed next to me.

“I thought you two would never stop talking” she commented.

And with that she leaned in and kissed me. I pulled her in to me as we kissed and our tongues played.

I felt her hand reach down and grasp my shaft. “Looks like somebody’s happy to see me” she grinned.

Cara then pushed me back on the bed and pulled my boxers off. Then she lowered her head and took me in to her mouth.

I was soon softly moaning in pleasure as she once again delighted my cock. The feeling of her sucking and stroking me was only intensified by the realization that she was my younger cousin. There was a desire building in me since I had arrived and I now felt it building in my balls. I knew it wouldn’t be long now. I had a feeling Cara knew exactly what she was doing and I decided not to hold back any longer.

I relaxed a bit and let the pleasure take over my body. I could feel cum racing from within me, through my shaft and with a guttural moan explode in to my cousin’s mouth. My legs twitched as she slowly milked any remaining fluid from my slowly deflating member.

Then she released it from her mouth and moved up to kiss me.

Her lips were slightly salty to the taste. She broke off our kiss and confessed, “I wanted to taste you ever since I fucked you in Florida.”

I smiled back at her, happy to have obliged. I pulled her back in to me and we kissed again.

Now it was her turn.

With Cara still on top we kissed. Then I slowly lifted her up so I could reach her breasts.

Cara moaned softly as I sucked each nipple. I placed my hands around her waist and lifted gain.

She quickly understood what I meant to do and moved herself up along me, allowing me to kiss along her chest and stomach, down along her pelvis until she was hovering over my mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.