Anna Meets Old Men in the Pub - Cover

Anna Meets Old Men in the Pub

Copyright© 2017 by stimac

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Wife returns to pub were she was fucked by 3 old men

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Son   Brother   Father   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

My eyes almost popped out of my head, the dog up my arse was fucking me like a bloody jack hammer. The other dog which was knotted up my fanny seemed to get excited that his mate was fucking my arse, even though he been knotted for about half an hour, during which time it felt like he’d pumped gallons of spunk up me, I could feel his knot getting even fucking bigger!

I couldn’t help myself but cum, my legs were trembling as wave after wave of orgasm overtook me.

I looked at the four blokes, spunk, dogs and David’s was dripping off my face, I couldn’t talk, the fucking I was getting had taken my breath away.

All four of them were wanking their rock hard cocks as they watched my depraved actions, my eyes were filled with lust and my mouth was dribbling!

David got the camera and started taking pics, am sure he had the video on as well.

I felt the dog pounding my arse start to swell, I managed to shout” don’t let it knot, keep the thing fucking please” good I was loving it, 9inch of dog dong was fucking the shit out of me!

Harry laughed and walked over and held the dogs neck, stopping it turning and knotting.

“Thank you” I cried as I came again “ don’t let it stop, it’s fucking my brains out”!

Ron got in front of my and I grabbed his knob and shoved it in my mouth. As I sucked on his knob I heard David say” your tart of a wife as all her slots full of cock, and two are fucking dogs”

I knew he was telling Mick, that turned me on even more, John walked over as I was sucking his Dad and unloaded all over me, some of his cum went on his Dad’s knob, I just swallowed son’s spunk off dad’s prick.

I was caked in cum when I felt Harry’s cum splatter on the back of my head, he’d wanked himself off on me whilst holding dog!

Ron pulled out and I opened my mouth as wide as possible as he hosed me down with his fucking load!

My brain was completely frazzled, the dog fucking my arse went even faster and I felt my insides being filled with red hot dog cum!

As it finished it’s dong went soft and plopped out of my arse, that was filled by a river of cum.

Eventually, the dog up my cunt softened and dropped out of my gaping crack, jesus didn’t know anything was capable of producing that amount of spunk as it pissed out of my cunt!

Ron and Harry gave me a cuddle after this and they all treated me kindly, I couldn’t close my legs, my cunt and arse were fucking gaping.

David said we had to go, Ron said he ought to buy Mick, my husband a drink for letting me play with them.

John gave Ron a bottle of lager, Ron shoved it up my fanny, bottom first all the way to the neck, let your husband take it out he said!

David drove me home with a bottle of lager up my cunt and spunk covering me!

What a fucking fantastic afternoon.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.