Anna Meets Old Men in the Pub - Cover

Anna Meets Old Men in the Pub

Copyright© 2017 by stimac

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Wife returns to pub were she was fucked by 3 old men

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Son   Brother   Father   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

The feeling as Ron’s knob slid up my arse was initially excruciating, remember I’d got a dogs knot the size of a litre coke bottle up my fanny. But I was so turned on, within a couple of minutes I was in heaven as Ron’s 12 inch prick stretched my areshole to it’s limits.

I was slurping all over David’s prick, my tongue and lips were all over it as David held my hair as he rammed his knob down my throat. I couldn’t thank David enough, he’d set up all these adventures for me and I actually getting paid from work whilst I was being shafted silly, god this was great.

John and the barman were taking photos of the scenario and were shouting encouragement to Ron, Harry was already hard again and wanking himself silly watching me whilst the other dog was slobbering just looking at me and smelling the sex.

Suddenly I felt the dogs not up me soften and then it’s dong plopped out of my hole, “fucking hell” Ron shouted” there’s a ton a dog cum pouring out of her fanny”.

“Fuck her Ron “ Harry shouted, Ron pulled his knob from my arsehole and literally rammed it up my fanny. My cunt squelched as he shafted me, god the feeling was fucking awesome, Ron was ploughing my cum filled minge and I could feel my cum and dog cum running down the inside of my thighs.

I’d dogs cum on my face, in my hair and my hole was full of it, cum was flirting out my gash as Ron fucked me and David was tensing, I knew another facial bath of cum was in it’ s way!

Harry shouted to Ron, let the other dog have ago, Ron laughed and I felt his massive prick slide out of my cunt.

Immediately it was replaced by the other dog, it’s dong went right in and it was fucking me like a jack hammer. It started to knot and I was being filled of dog knob, Ron said to Harry, “get the other dog “, David was unloading strand after strand of cum on my face as Harry brought the other dog over, with David’s cum still dripping on my face, I started to suck the other dog.

It didn’t take a minute before I had 9inch of dog dong in my gob, what a fucking slut I’d become!

Harry laughed as Ron said “let’s get this dog up her”.

I couldn’t believe it, Harry had the dog straddling me and was rubbing it’s knob against my arse, I was already full with the other dog facing away from me as it pumped me full of spunk.

I squealed like fuck as it’s prick slipped up my arse, fucking hell, I was being dp’d by two fucking dogs!!!!!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.