Anna Meets Old Men in the Pub - Cover

Anna Meets Old Men in the Pub

Copyright© 2017 by stimac

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Wife returns to pub were she was fucked by 3 old men

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Son   Brother   Father   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

Following the experience in the pub last week I couldn’t wait for Wednesday to come. Every time I thought about Ron’s massive dong my fanny would get wet and I’d end up having a wank. David had tested me in the office all week and had shagged me at every opportunity, Mike had fucked the living daylights out of me when I arrived home covered in cum and had continued to do so at every opportunity!

At last Wednesday arrived, I awoke early and dressed accordingly, I wanted to be fucked like a dirty slut and I wanted everyone to know.

I put on a pair of red open crotch( or fuck me know, as I call them) knickers, red bra and suspenders belt, red heels, a good 4”, a tight grey skirt, which came about 3” above my knees and a tight fitting white shirt with buttons up the front, all that was missing was having “fuck me” written in lipstick on my forehead and arse for that matter!!

When I arrived at the office David laughed, “ you’re fucking gagging for Ron’s knob, aren’t you “he said. I walked over to David and kissed him, my tongue went straight in his mouth, David’s hand went up my skirt, I parted my legs slightly and his fingers found my minge. My cunt was sopping as the dirty bastard fingered me while I snogged him.

David pulled his zip down and said “suck me Anna, let me give you your first load of the day, as those old fuckers will use you as a cum bath later and you’re dying for it”.

I sucked David as he fingered my hole, I came all over his hand and he came in my mouth, I swallowed the lot.

About 1pm David called me and we left the office, as we got in the car, I said to David, “ I’m fucking creaming already” I pulled my skirt up and shoved 2 fingers up my snatch, “you dirty cunt” David said, I pulled my fingers out my hole and let David lick them as we drove.

We arrived at the pub and entered the bar, Ron and John were there, along with another really old bloke who they introduced as Harry. Harry had two Alsatian dogs with him.

“Bloody hell Ron, she looks a right goer “Harry said, “ yes, she loves prick, don’t you Anna” Ron replied, “ yes Harry” I replied, “I’m a filthy fucking slut and am dying for Ron’s knob”. I crossed my legs and my skirt went well above my stocking tops, “like the view”I said, I then uncrossed my legs and sat with them apart, my cunt flaps were poking out the gap in my knicks, I was fucking soaking.

One of Harry’s dogs jumped up and was straining on it’s lead, “ it can smell your fanny” Harry said, “let the fucker loose then I said” as I opened my legs further showing my bulging cunt.

The dog bounded across and started licking my cunt, fucking hell, it’s rough tongue was gorgeous, it was right up my soaking wet slit.

Looking at the four blokes I could feel feel that I was going to cum, “oh fuck “I shouted and sprayed cunt juice all over the fucking dog.

The dog went mad and it’s tongue went right up my hole.

The other dog could smell my sex and Harry let it off it’s lead, the dog bounded across and jumped onto the seat beside me. I was leaning back on the seat with my legs spread wide as the dog licked my twat, I grabbed the other dogs cock and at first just the pink end came out of it’s sheaf.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.