Pomp and Circumstance - Cover

Pomp and Circumstance

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jason Basileos thinks that this is just another stupid blind date, but he has no idea just how wild things are about to get. From his boss to a waitress to his best friend who has a secret to black café proprietor to his blind date to a colleague with deliciously masochistic plans for him, Jason is going to be in for one hell of a new family lifestyle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Celebrity   Workplace   Post Apocalypse   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“Oh, damn it, that is so steamy hot! I so fucking love watching you and Eva get it on!” Tabby told me as I slammed into my Czech sex slave yet again, straight from Mary’s twat.

“And I love sloppy seconds from Mary, Mistress! God, Master’s dick inside me, it’s so fucking wonderful! I worship him! I also love sloppy seconds from you, Lady, from Lady Sabrina, and from Lady Zoe! It’s amazing!” Eva declared, even as I pushed deeper into her cunt, fully enjoying her tight, wet hole.

“You’re definitely going to get pregnant at this rate, my sweet slut,” I assured Eva while yanking her hair and kissing Sabrina on the mouth.

“Please do that! Please knock me up, give me the honor of your seed! I’m your slave! I belong to you and I need your spawn just like your other women! Yours and maybe Sir Dean’s someday!” Eva pleaded with me.

“Yes, you’ll have mine, and yes, you’ll have his as well. And Steve’s baby, too. Remember that you’re to seduce him and lure him back to our arms, especially Zoe’s, as she has missed him for so long. A third man in the group would be nice, and part of me wants to see if we can entice Naj and his wife into our ranks as well,” I told Eva firmly as I pumped her, driving deeper with every stroke with the idea of bottoming out inside her.

Already, Eva’s toes curled and she whimpered, sweat dripping down her lovely skin as I fucked her with abandon. I ruthlessly ravaged her, knowing that she needed this as much as I did, to have her reminded whose slut she was. This was a handy way to bring her to heel, as I wasn’t overly fond of her chastity thing. I saw that as a phase, but it was also an option as a last resort if I ever needed to rein her in for whatever reason. For now, I wanted to breed her, I wanted Dean to breed her as well, and I wanted her to seduce Steve and possibly Naj and his wife Meharjot.

Those things precluded chastity for a long time, which was a good thing. To me, chastity should fade to the shadows of Eva’s mind, as newer, conflicting kinks took over. Aside from an occasional punishment, I saw chastity as a wasteful practice. It never held any appeal for me in any true sense, over than a way to exert my power over my Czech sex slave. I wanted to reshape her sexuality to whatever limited extent I could as her owner. I was pleased to see that she seemed content for now that I simply had the power to impose chastity without having to actually do so yet.

It had just been a little over two weeks after since Eva had joined us, including the decision to add her to the family household so that she could serve us in every capacity possible. In that time, the only time when she wore the chastity belt was when she had gotten a little too mouthy on the third night, mostly because she had wanted a fourth vodka martini and we were nearly out of olives. I told her to wait for the next grocery trip and she sassed me in her half-drunk state, something that she would never do sober, I’m convinced. I turned a cold glare at Eva and she knew that she had fucked up, as she showed by lowering her head and actually sobbing a bit.

It wasn’t too difficult to bring myself to lock her pussy up that night, mostly because I had to remind her who was boss and I was in no mood to soil my cock or the other cocks with her drunken ass. She learned her lesson and hadn’t sassed me since. She knew then for sure that I hadn’t gone too soft on her, which pleased her from what I can tell. It was hard to respect a master who had grown lax, something that was a useful reminder for me, too. Masters could be tender, but we also had to be firm, in more ways than one.

One rule that I had imposed early on was that Eva was to submit to everyone in the household as well as to me, though I always had final say over her. Every woman was to be called “Lady,” except Tabby, who as my sister was “Mistress.” Dean was to be called, “Sir,” which indicated his authority without making it equal to mine. Everyone in the household was allowed to spank her, whip her, even cane her, but only I could put her in chastity and only I could impose more drastic and lasting punishments than that, such as the spreader bar, spanking bench, pillory, or St. Andrew’s Cross. Furthermore, I had my own special flogger and my own paddle that only I was allowed to use on Eva ... no one else. Only I could overrule a punishment, and even then only if Eva directly appealed to me to do so, which I could refuse to do.

Eva also had a tattoo, as did the others, as all of them were at least somewhat submissive to me, even Dean in some ways and some moments. His surrender to me mostly consisted of things like bottoming for me during most of our sex (not all of it, of course). His tattoo was a bikini bottom with an electrical cord attached to it, with the caption “power bottom.” It was a running joke between us and I laughed when I saw it as I butt-fucked him the first time after he was inked.

In most ways, he was fairly independent and headstrong, hardly submissive outside of the bedroom, so this little jest was quite appropriate to his personality and just part of our fun and games. Aside from bottoming, we did some light bondage, spanking, wax play, and so forth, but nothing too hard or heavy. It certainly wasn’t a 24/7 lifestyle, but it was noteworthy that Dean typically took the submissive role, especially given how take charge he was. My own theory was that he liked the release from responsibility after running a busy bistro much of the time. Not every supervisor or management type was like that in their private lives, but it was enough to create a cliche of its own.

Eva’s ink was actually a bar code tramp stamp, as if to mark her ass and everything above and below it as my private property. She took pride in being my slave, and yes, we were a lot wilder and kinkier together than Dean and I were ... by far. It wasn’t just the chastity belt with me as sole keyholder (the only one that she fully trusted with that level of control over her), nor was it just the really freaky stuff like the aforementioned dungeon furniture. It was also the degree of pure surrender and intimacy, of vulnerability in which Eva had already begun to yield all of herself, body and soul, naked to me both inside and out. It was increasingly closer to a TPE relationship than anything I had done before in my life.

Most of my companions directly submitted to me, though Tabby had special status and privilege within the household as my sister, my wife, and my long-term best friend. It turned out that I was a bit of a switch, as was she, but I was still ultimately in command of the household, just the way that she always wanted. For the matter, though I didn’t realize it for a while, it was exactly what I wished as well. Mary, however, submitted directly to Tabby, and that was fine with me, as long as Tabby ordered her to obey me ... and as long as Mary and I enjoyed our brand of intimacy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.