Downsizing
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by uksnowy

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A magazine photographer hits on a domestic situation that envelopes him with two mature very fat women and two youths.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Aunt   Grand Parent   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Hairy  

About eight months later

The perfect triangular shape formed on the cushions on Col’s studio floor, complicated the love triangle between the three people locked together in a sexual embrace. Col lay flat on his back, his cock stuffed up into Megan’s lush cunt, his face buried inside the dangling flaps of Marianne’s pussy, while the two women embraced and kissed passionately. Occasionally he checked round and was happy that several cameras were simultaneously recording.

Marianne arched her back inwards and crushed her mammoth tits against Megan’s equally bounteous boobs. Their hands explored each others bodies as they moved sensuously, the prick and tongue exciting them at the same time as they allowed Col space to be able to lazily thrust upwards and move his face around the fleshy minge of the young mum who had become a star model for the slimming magazine.

Later - as they rested, sipping drinks and chatting, they recapped on the way they had been drawn together, through the slimming success of Marianne and Megan granting Col a huge, long awaited, bonus birthday treat of the threesome for making the photoshoots the talk of the slim world.

Revenue had flooded in for the publishers of Shape Up, Marianne was becoming a celebrity media chick, although making her home life difficult to manage without help. Megan had found it quite easy to persuade her to take part, by finding adequate baby minders, paid initially by the magazine.

“Where did you say Lana is today?” asked Col, innocently.

“At home with Beth and Michelle, those sitters you put me in touch with. They’re great – she loves them,” enthused Marianne, toying with his sloppy cock.

A pleasant satisfied smile rolled over Col’s face as he watched the downsized mum smooth his foreskin. Megan rolled and stretched and moved Marianne’s legs so she could get her face into her crotch. Col’s girlfriend lazily lapped at Marianne’s cunt, letting Col idly play with her own hairy pussy as he revelled in the sweet dreams of success and the way his plans were developing and extending his bank balance.

In several ways and four different locations.

At work with his legitimate employment; at a brightly decorated Caribbean influenced house with the willing assistance of an eager young black boy; covertly in a large riverside property and particularly today in another certain domestic situation.

His mobile trilled a couple of times, annoying his girls, but he was glad he took the calls. He made one call and resumed his happy threesome. He dreamed of the good life ahead as he was pampered sexually. The chance meeting with what seemed a shady character, who needed some dodgy photos developed for a huge sum of money had led Col into a twilight world, which had proved so lucrative - the more he was sucked into it, that it now occupied much of his time and generated the bulk of his income. Now that he could control some of it, was even better and he thanked his lucky stars for the meeting with Mike Samways, who wanted some other and more personal photos taken for legal and medical reasons.

After the girls wanked and fucked him to his third climax that evening, they showered and made supper as Col reclined in the bath and reflected on his growing business empire. He had persuaded Shoran to invest in intruder alarms at her riverside pad. The many visits he made to shag her, convinced him that she was seeing other guys. Now – via the hidden cameras he had placed in the rooms covered by the alarms, he had evidence of his own exploits there, Marianne’s ex-husband Andy was a frequent visitor for sex and so was young Byron, the coloured pal of her grandson Rob, plus Rob himself. The recordings made of the other males, sold well on the foreign porn markets – especially Shoran with Rob and Byron.

Recognising Byron’s enthusiasm for something new and on researching a little of his background, he had inveigled an introduction to Aunt Letitia and again the alarm system. To save her money, Col and Byron had installed it themselves allowing hidden cameras to be installed there also. Byron, however was not aware of the miniature units inside the actual alarm camera boxes and Col had breathtaking coverage of the black woman’s taste for both her nephew Byron and his pal Rob. Col’s own visits to Letitia never allowed him to get to fuck her. He felt the chemistry wasn’t quite right between them and was in any case happy with the amount of sex and revenue he was making.

But now plans were evolving fast and he looked forward to a rosy future

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.