Downsizing - Cover

Downsizing

Copyright© 2017 by uksnowy

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A magazine photographer hits on a domestic situation that envelopes him with two mature very fat women and two youths.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Aunt   Grand Parent   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Hairy  

Two weeks later

“Er! Is Rob here Mrs Carman?” trembled Byron’s voice.

“No as a matter of fact. I haven’t seen him for nearly a week now. Do you know if he’s gone away somewhere?” she replied, sensing the young lad’s scarcely hidden excitement. “He usually pops in at least two evenings a week to see if I need anything – strange.”

“Nah! He’s around,” Byron commented, trying not stare at the acres of tit flesh almost tumbling over the gaudy bath towel carelessly clutched round her ample figure. “Oh well...”

His eyes lusted blatantly before he half turned away from the front door. She spotted the spark and considered her options. She could get on with the ironing and then do her hair as she planned. Of course she had to shower first, planned just before the door bell chimed. She could chat to young Byron on the doorstep and tease him, or she could tempt him inside and seduce him. She was thankful he had arrived in the middle of the week that Marianne had taken Lana and two of her school friends for a seaside holiday, the same week Shoran was having her house redecorated from top to bottom.

Byron’s pink lips drooled as her towel drooped slightly. His tall slender frame seemed to tremble as Shoran tightened the towel round her bosom, making her tit flesh ooze even more dangerously over the top. He stepped from the porch and gave her a last glance.

“Did you come on your bike?” she asked, peering round the front of the house.

“Nah! Got a puncture. Walked,” he replied.

“Thought you looked hot. Come in and have a drink of Pepsi or something. Cool you down, Gets me, like this off the doorstep.” Shoran offered.

The calm early evening air was seriously disturbed as the young black boy swished past her and stood waiting inside the hallway. With a knowing smile, Shoran glanced once more round the front garden and closed the door firmly. She turned triumphantly and beckoned with a crooked finger for Byron to follow her to the kitchen. His lips curled into a wide sunny smile as he slouched behind her undulating bulk, trying his Gangsta Rap gait, which she didn’t notice.

She gave him a can and watched him sip as they stood at opposite sides of the kitchen. His eyes swooped nervously from her voluptuous pose to the window and back again. He belched slightly and expressed an apologetic glance at Shoran who simply smiled. Byron put the can down.

“Remember these Byron?” she asked softly as her towel dropped to the floor.

She cupped her huge bosoms and rolled them as he squeaked a yes and several nods.

“Come here you naughty boy,” she ordered.

He slunk across the floor trying to look cool, his eyes boggling as she nipped her teats, pulling them excessively outwards and letting them plop back ever bigger. She made him stand as close as he could and Shoran sensed his hot panting on her chest.

“I’m going to smack this naughty boy, ‘ she murmured grasping both tits at their side.

Before he could respond, Shoran hefted her boobs in quick succession, slapping his flushed face, making him jolt but noticing he didn’t recoil. His face turned upwards, eyes closed as if he was showering under a hot spray as she kept up the mammarial assault. His jaw dropped wide and his tongue lapped over the fleshy pinkness, giving Shoran an idea. She stopped the breast beating and grabbed her left boob brutally and stuffed it into Byron’s gaping mouth.

The young black boy gulped with surprise then delight and started to suckle, his hands curling round the mass of her tit to help his oral examination of her tits. Shoran reached below - leaving him to his noisy licks and sucks and found the baggy crotch of his trousers. She found his hardness through the denim material and grasped it. Byron squawked with surprise and pleasure as she delved inside the garment and took hold of his growing erection. It throbbed in her grip.

“Take your pants off Byron,” she rasped, pulling his face away from his breast devotion.

The black denim was on the floor in nano seconds and it was Shoran’s turn to gasp in wonderment. She had seen his dick out and erect before, but in the company of Col and young Rob her grandson. It had impressed her then, but now she had the lad to herself she could only admire its rigidity as it poled upwards tight against the loose hem of his tee-shirt.

“Get up on the worktop,” she told him.

Eagerly - he sprang up and sat as she moved between his lithe black legs. She splayed them wider to accommodate her body width and then placed her enormous boobs on his thighs and pinched his upright cock between them. The lad gasped as Shoran manipulated the fleshy mass around his cock until his pink knob end rose from between them. She ducked her head and licked the cheesy helmet. Byron thrust upwards as she commenced a tit wank, dipping and sucking as she lowered.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.