Downsizing - Cover

Downsizing

Copyright© 2017 by uksnowy

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A magazine photographer hits on a domestic situation that envelopes him with two mature very fat women and two youths.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Aunt   Grand Parent   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Hairy  

About a week later

“You know – Marianne is going to find out one day,” breathed Andy, waking dreamily in Shoran’s fat arms.

Immediately she thrust her left tit into his mouth, verbally hushing him as he suckled hungrily on her empty jugs.

“I don’t think so sweetie,” she replied. “I think our Marianne might be occupied with someone else, judging by the signs I saw the other day.”

“Who is it then?” he asked.

“Young guy from the magazine,” Shoran told him. “Young chap into large ladies, just like you my darling. He’s not my type though, so don’t worry. I’m yours – all yours,” she lied.

“I’m glad you don’t put those photos we have of us two up round the place. That would be a real giveaway,” Andy chuckled.

“Give me some marks Andy. That would be foolish to say the least,” Shoran chided him pleasantly. “You know Lana found that one I keep of you ... You, Lana and Marianne on the beach - in my purse the other day.”

“Hmm! Innocent I suppose in it’s way,” he grinned, flicking her nipples.

“The most horrible thing is what the press would make of it. Sexy grandmother runs off with son-in-law half her age ... You can see the tabloids,” Shoran mused, squeezing her breast viciously - making the resultant bleb of nipped tit red and swollen and offering it to Andy.

He suckled happily and murmured.

“Shit yes! We must be careful, anyway what signs?” mumbled Andy, running his hands through her sloppy minge, slipping the sex cocktail onto her teat and sucking it. “Those signs Marianne was putting out?”

“Let’s just say, I know the signs in my daughter Andy.”

“As long as you don’t go hot for him too Shor,” Andy whined. “I know you and young fellas.”

“No contest with you pet, you’re all I want...” came the incorrect comment, until her voice was muffled as Andy straddled Shoran’s face and he presented his arsehole, splayed open with his fingers.

Her tongue eagerly sought his lumpy anus and she lapped eagerly. Andy rocked gently as he pulled his pecker which gradually hardened as the mature woman gobbled on his arsehole.

“I don’t need any other lovers than you my little one,” she cooed, as she came up for air.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.