Downsizing - Cover

Downsizing

Copyright© 2017 by uksnowy

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A magazine photographer hits on a domestic situation that envelopes him with two mature very fat women and two youths.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Aunt   Grand Parent   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Hairy  

That same evening...

... in fact, just at the moment when Shoran was starting to relax, a statuesque black woman was kneeling on a bed, introducing a youth to the pleasures of anal sex, in a large, brightly decorated detached house near the centre of the city, “Why must I put it in there Lettie?” Rob asked with a grimace and fiddling with his hard five inch cock.

“Don’t you want to try something different baby?” she answered pleasantly, pulling her arse cheeks wide.

Rob gazed at the puckered pink dot of her greasy brown arsehole surrounded by even darker pigmented skin dotted with tiny pimples.

“Dunno – why?” he persisted, staring at her bounteous chocolate brown buttocks, her glistening, purple/black, cunt lips, her enormous hanging tits topped with glossy black bulbs of nipples and the stark contrast of the white string that dangled from the flange like outer layers of her gash.

“Well I can’t take your lovely pecker in pussy today Robbie sweetie, but just take it from me that you will still have the same feelings and you can put all of that lovely cream deep inside this lovely little hole Lettie is preparing for you,” she told him, smearing a liberal portion of KY jelly over her anus. “Let’s just say it’s all a bit messy otherwise.”

“What is that anyway?” he asked, plucking gently at the string until she reprimanded him sharply.

“Don’t do that Rob. It’s to stop things happening, that’s all, just for a week, in fact another three days, so it won’t be long,” she told him.

She finished with the lubrication, regretting as always the heavy painful curse of her periods and her need to lay off vaginal sex for the full term. She smiled at the steady ready figure of her young white lover and his sturdy erection which had been standing patiently upright since they had removed their clothes. Lettie’s clothes had been basically an immense tee-shirt, while Rob had to discard his full street-wise gear. No sooner had her mammoth, lactating knockers zoomed into view, his dick had surged upwards and quivered. The fact that her twin – one year old babies gurgled happily in their cot in the corner of the room, did not disturb the immediate sexual chemistry between the strangely matched pair.

“Where is Byron tonight baby?” Lettie murmured. “He would tell you it’s OK. He has already tried this a few times, it’s just that you’ve never been here before, on the red flag days.”

Rob ignored her. The words meaning nothing to him apart from the mention of his pal who had done something he hadn’t tried yet. The hole she referred to - certainly looked interesting, especially when she inserted three fingers into it and he saw the flash of pink similar to that that so excited him when her cunt was prised open.

He moved close and Letitia purred as he levered down his stiffy. She sensed the warmth of his young body on her rear end and then felt his knob searching for ingress as Rob’s hands rested on her butt. She pulled hard on her cheeks, opening them wide to allow him to find the exact point of entry to her greased up anus and found that Rob needed no real help. His helmet glided in easily and he felt the ridge of it gripped tightly as she tensed her sphincter lovingly round it, welcoming Rob to a new adventure.

His youthful urgency soon signalled his need to fuck as he started to push, so Letitia relaxed and let him surge into her fundament, gasping with pleasure as he reached full penetration. Again she gripped him tightly and it was Rob’s turn to gasp at the strength of her ring piece squeezing his shaft and preventing it from further movement. This was very different to the normal sloppy slide in and out of her capacious cunt, ravaged by seven births of exceedingly large offspring.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.