A Christmas Storm - Cover

A Christmas Storm

Copyright© 2017 by radio_guy

Chapter 13: A Date Night and More

I went in my room to shower and shave one extra time before dressing to go out. We would eat late, after the concert. There was no hurry. I was ready around six and sitting in the living room with Amy waiting for Gail.

Amy said, “You’re dressing up for a concert.”

“Some but not much. It’s a nice event and most people will be dressed nicely though many will wear jeans. I’m just a bit old-fashioned. I told you that before.”

Before she could say anything else, Gail came out. She was wearing that green dress that looked so good on her while leaving her looking still a lady, though a hot one. “I’m ready, Todd.”

“Then, we’ll go.” I stood and took her hand. “Good night, Amy.”

Gail said, “Have fun with your friends, Girl.”

We left for my car. I assisted her into it getting to see a wonderful expanse of leg. With the garage door lifted, I backed out and turned around. I lowered the door and headed toward the street.

“Gail said, “Do I look okay, Todd.”

“You look wonderful.”

“Amy is unhappy. I think she regrets not going with us...”

“I made the offer. She could have decided to change her mind when I came out and had changed clothes.”

“I know. I hope she doesn’t do anything stupid.”

“Gail, she’s an adult.”

“I do admit, Todd, that I like having you all to myself. I don’t think Amy will stay. For her sake, I hope she thinks before she acts.”

I reached over the console and took her hand. We held hands all the way to the church. Once there, I parked and came around to open the door for her. I enjoyed looking as she exited the car. We went into the church and found seats. I noticed that she drew some stares as we entered and took our seats. I was proud to hold her hand. We had received a program and I noticed that there were two congregational songs to sing.

The program started with one of the congregational songs. It was “O Come, O Come, Emanuel,” which I liked. I sang and listened to Gail’s beautiful voice. After a prayer, we sat down and she took my hand again.

I pulled my hand away gently and put my arm around her pulling her close to me. She sighed happily. She snuggled a little tighter when I kissed her forehead. We watched the rest of the program. The last song was congregational and was “Silent Night.” When it was complete, I took her in my arms gently and we kissed. I quietly said, “Merry Christmas, Gail.”

“Merry Christmas, Todd.”

We filed out with the rest. We got in my car and I drove us to the restaurant. We were seated to the stares of many. Gail was looking magnificent and I wasn’t the only one who noticed. I also noticed that her smiles seemed only for me. She looked very happy. We shared an appetizer and had ordered entrees. Gail asked to pray and thanked God for this evening together and the great joy of the Christmas program. We ate our shared appetizer and then our entrees.

We finished eating. ‘Todd, I don’t want this night to end. I can fix a quick dessert that we can have with coffee at the house. Would you take us there?”

I nodded. We arrived at the house, parked, and went inside. We were in the kitchen alone because Amy’s car wasn’t there. Gail said, “If you will put coffee on, I will prepare the dessert.” I nodded.

I started the coffee while Gail prepared a dessert from things she had. When the coffee finished, she said, “Take our coffees into the living room. I’ll be there in a moment.”

She was true to her word. She came into the living room bearing two dessert plates. She kicked off her heels and sat down next to me. She placed the plates on the table in front of us next to our coffees. She moved into my arms and we kissed.

After a long time, we separated by maybe an inch. “Todd, I love you. I hope that’s okay because I can’t help it. You’re too good a man and I want you in my life from now on.”

“Gail, it’s been a magical time getting to know you. I love you, too.”

She gave me that special smile. “Let’s eat our desserts and talk about a future together.” We did eat the desserts she prepared and drank some coffee.

“Gail, we’ve known each other for almost a year and watched each other go through some traumatic times. I think I’ve gotten to know you and hopefully you know me. We seem to agree on many important things.”

I got kissed. A long, good time later, we ended the kiss with both of us smiling. “Gail, where do you want to go from here?”

“I would like to be more than your roommate/housekeeper.”

“You are more now and have been. We’ve been busy finding out that we live together well thus far. I would like to make it a permanent arrangement soon.”

That got me kissed again. We forgot about food and drink for a long time. Before the kiss finally ended, Gail was straddling me. I didn’t look but I was sure her dress was high on her hips. We were both panting.

She looked at me and said, “We will have to do something about Amy.”

“I think she will solve that problem. She knows that her thinking and lifestyle aren’t compatible with either of us. She has been here but hasn’t been comfortable almost the entire time. I think that’s why no furniture nor more clothes have been moved.”

We kissed gently. When we broke the kiss, Gail’s phone rang as if on cue. It was Amy.

Gail said, “Hello, Amy.”

“Gail, I won’t be there tonight. Jenny and I are going to share her apartment. Her roommate is moving out to be with her guy who was transferred. I will pick up my clothes tomorrow afternoon. Jenny’s father and brother will help me move my stuff from our old apartment. I appreciate the place. If Todd wants any money, tell me tomorrow and I’ll pay him.”

I shook my head. Gail said, “Todd won’t want any money. I’m glad you found a place that fits you. If you need help, Todd and I will do that.”

“You can speak for Todd?”

“I think so. I know him pretty well. He doesn’t need the money and he just naturally helps people. Amy, he’s one of the good guys, one of the very good guys.”

“Okay. Thanks. I’ll see you tomorrow afternoon. Bye.”

“Bye, Amy.” Gail disconnected the call.

“You were right though I thought you were before she called. There is one thing. She won’t be back tonight. That means, I have you all to myself.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.